It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History of the World According to the Ancient Vedic Scriptures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
For an examination and rejection of Davidovits' theories, see here, p. 81.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I now want to become a quantum theoretical mathematician like Heisenberg and Bohr... then I can adopt and inject Hindu philosophy and Marxism into my science.

Maybe I ll just go buy a drum like Feynman and go prance around the airport proclaiming the cosmic oneness of it all...

har har

a reply to: GENERAL EYES
edit on 29-8-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Are you on drugs?

You sound like you are on drugs.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's the Tao of Physics, aren't you feeling it?

We need to wrestle science back from the spiritual wackjobs.

I'll send you a HeisenBuddha (aka the Heisenberg Buddha) from my Amazon gift store.

/and people are wondering what's happened to western philosophy, thought and the laws of natural science.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Devino

360 Corrected to 365 . Did the " Great Cataclysm " mentioned in Ancient Texts Imply that the Earth Actually had it's Orbit around the Sun Augmented Farther Away from it at Sometime in the Ancient Past ? ........Hmm.......

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Take this Hindu mystacrap and file it in the metaphysics section.

Huge problem of misplaced threads on ATS.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It's a text from an Ancient Culture and in the appropriate forum for such discussions.

If you take no interest in these ancient works, why are you here?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Sorry man, I'm very hostile towards eastern philosophy, call it a glitch... I just want it out of my sciences, don't even want to smell a hint of it anymore.

I don't see any archeology (science) here that's all.

www.differencebetween.net...

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

It's a text from an Ancient Culture and in the appropriate forum for such discussions.

I wouldn't call the thread misplaced. I'd say it's full of woo crap and extremely light on actual substance from ancient texts though.

Just read the thread to see why I say that.

Harte

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
Maybe I ll just go buy a drum like Feynman and go prance around the airport proclaiming the cosmic oneness of it all...

har har

That would be Michael Cremo, literally.
He used to beg for change at airports with the Hare Krishna (the publishers of his abortion of a book "Forbidden History.")
Cremo is a fringe fave, especially the Hindu fringies - even though most of them aren't even Hindus.

Harte

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Definitely misplaced, got my feathers in a ruffle lol. I guess I'm just used to other forums and old forum like conspiracycentral where they had strict categorization rules. I see the title Ancient and Lost Civilizations that means "science" (archeology) to me.

This is clearly metaphysics though...

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

har har

That would be Michael Cremo, literally.
He used to beg for change at airports with the Hare Krishna (the publishers of his abortion of a book "Forbidden History.")
Cremo is a fringe fave, especially the Hindu fringies - even though most of them aren't even Hindus.

Harte

Well Feynman as respected as he was bright he was just one step away from taking his drum down to the airport in his hippy van.

Oh how the mighty fall...

PS; don't bother Google searching Bohr's coat of arms, it's not quite as revealing as the Heisenbuddha

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Are you on drugs?

You sound like you are on drugs.

Y'all still think I'm on drugs...or are your eyes seeing the same thing?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

I wouldn't call the thread misplaced. I'd say it's full of woo crap and extremely light on actual substance from ancient texts though.

Just read the thread to see why I say that.

Harte

Oh REALLY Harteless ? Maybe you can Enlighten Us All here with your VAST Knowledge of the Ancient Past of Planet Earth Based on Your Flawed Science of Unobservable Data . That which Occurred during the Dawn of Early Homo Homo Sapiens is Still to this Day an Unknown . Countless " Theories " based on Suppositions does not Undeniably Confirm Clueless " Guesses " . Why not just Admit for a Change that the Discipline of " Science " is Sometimes Found Wanting when it comes to the Origins of Mans Beginnings on this Beautiful Blue Marble > ? Oh , and when it comes to Our Ancient Ancestors either being Highly Spiritually Enlightened and Knowledgeable or Just Ignorant and Highly Superstitious , the Jury is Still Out on that one ....

edit on 29-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Understandable Facts backing Up Intriguing Possible Theories of Mans Ancient Past is the Bench Mark of Excepted Beliefs . Unfortunately , I do not see Any of that here....(

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Even Neanderthal are a relative, like the chimpanzee, Neanderthal are not humans, they're "humanoid" and were quickly replaced by "us"

I think I'll watch quest for fire now lol...

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Even Neanderthal are a relative, like the chimpanzee, Neanderthal are not humans, they're "humanoid" and were quickly replaced by "us"

Yeah , the Dumb One quelched the Sacred Fire Crossing a River which Started the Quest . Without that , those NAnders would have been Totally Fooked . Hmm.. An Act of God ? ......*_)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , the Dumb One quelched the Sacred Fire Crossing a River which Started the Quest . Without that , those NAnders would have been Totally Fooked . Hmm.. An Act of God ? ......*_)

They really need to fix that display in the museum, all those things standing in a linear line walking to the right always kind of baffled me... they should all be facing forward.

There's something left over in my cromagged right hemisphere that tells me there are still some Nanders left out there, I sense their presence a lot, obviously some left over evolutionary fight or flight junk no longer really needed.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Facing forward (squared) ^2

With their respective ancestors standing behind them.

Kinda like 3D evolution...

Everything is so 2D and linear in a right angle world, kinda of like how we're taught what curved spacetime is supposed to look like by being presented with a ball rolling across a bed sheet... high-tech stuff

We can do better.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yes , and I suspect some of them are in Professional Sports .....*)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join