It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks to put forward 573.000 text messages from 9/11-2001

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Wikileaks to put forward 573.000 text messages from 9/11-2001

www.berlingske.dk

Wikileaks are gonna put forward 573.000 text messages, ranging from private messages to communication between law enforcement crews on the 9/11 2001.
(visit the link for the full news article)

here is a translation translate.google.com... es&sl=da&tl=en

Thanks to beatnietzsche for poviding this link...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow this could patch some holes about what happened 9/11-2001 especially all the communication between the law enforcement teams are going to be interesting to browse through, this is really a milestone in 9/11 private investigation times.

Best regards

Loke.:.

Ps.

Sorry the link is in Danish as soon as wikileaks updates i will update this thread with a link to the text messages there.

www.berlingske.dk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This could take days to go through, so I hope its listed catagoricaly. Sifting through civillian messages like " Oh my god, you were so wasted last night" could be trying.

I wonder how many messages will say "A plane just hit" as opposed to "a bomb went off/ a missle struck"

Im sure "911 Truth" will be all over this.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Wow. This could be an invasion of privacy.

I hope they get nailed for invading people's private communications.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
any links available yet?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
I wonder how many messages will say "A plane just hit" as opposed to "a bomb went off/ a missle struck"

Im sure "911 Truth" will be all over this.

There are already police radio recordings where officers are talking about vehicles exploding in the parking garages under the towers that day, and it wasn't just confusion, as they were already watching the vehicle before it exploded because 2 men were seen running from it and it had a suspicious mural painted on the side of it.

So much happened on 9/11 that still isn't common knowledge, it's insane. There was definitely more to that day than most people know.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If they could pull up and post im conversations and BBS postings from 9-11-01: midnight until the planes struck, I wonder what they might find. Messages sent on instant messengers services, netmeeting, ils.bytebeam, .surf2school, etc. Is there a way to do that?

[edit on 11/16/09 by Chillidog1]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
here's the translated story:

danish>english translation of page

[edit on 16-11-2009 by beatnietzsche]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

It was covered years ago, probably in 2001, that there were instant messages sent forewarning of attacks that morning in NYC, specifically out of some Israel-based company.

Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

Micha Macover, CEO of the company, said the two workers received the messages and immediately after the terror attack informed the company's management, which immediately contacted the Israeli security services, which brought in the FBI.

"I have no idea why the message was sent to these two workers, who don't know the sender. It may just have been someone who was joking and turned out they accidentally got it right. And I don't know if our information was useful in any of the arrests the FBI has made," said Macover. Odigo is a U.S.-based company whose headquarters are in New York, with offices in Herzliya.

www.haaretz.com...

For what it's worth.

I didn't make it up, I'm only posting it.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have got a valid question.

Will phone numbers be included with the text messages ?

That would open up the biggest can of worms in history.

Can't wait to check it out.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This would be a fantastic break though I've become a hardened pessimist over the years. Perhaps nothing happens beyond that which 'they' allow. Then again, perhaps that's exactly how powerless they want us to feel.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Is anyone finding this information on the wikileaks site itself? I'm not, but I'm not sure how to browse all of the information there. Is there a press release associated with this or is it coming from the Danish researcher quoted in the OP's article?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
S & F Great find TS

Wow this could turn out to be a huge break in the story of 9/11 or it could be a gimmick that will lead to a reinforcement of the official story even though even the suggestion the official story is the truth is hilarious.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Half a million text messages? Where did they find them? How did they get hold of them?

Something's definitely not right here. If these messages are real, this is a major invasion of privacy. I'm thinking they're not real. Certainly there's no good way to verify that they are real. Or that they're *all* real. Who's to say they didn't grab a bunch of real messages, then salt them with a few made-up juicy ones that seem like "smoking guns"? How are we to tell the real ones from the fakes? Or, why should we believe that any of them are real? Come to think of it, where were these messages for all this time? After eight years they magically appear, but no one know anything about them until now?

Want to buy a bridge?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I know, not the place to post this, but I don't want to know peoples last messages to their families were.
That would be heartbreaking.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Off Topic Quote Removed causing thread drift

It's very off topic. I don't see why the attack on the poster's name is needed.....

But anywho,

very interesting. I doubt this will go through considering it's sort of an invasion of privacy and I'm not sure how exactly one would get a hold of over 500,000 text messages...especially from 2001......

[edit on 11/16/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I think it would be a sad day if amongst those messages are actual proof of a coverup...what I think might be more likely is how the official story may be different then on the ground events. This in itself could open up a bunch of questions about why facts were left out of the official story.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It will be very interesting to read through and get a better idea of what it was like. I'll have to come up with some sort of filter to get to the good stuff while ignoring all the random crap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join