It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We...found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by angelx666

You people who are blaming the Governments for this outbreak really need to take a long hard look at yourselves... do you really believe that the Governments would let loose a 'bubonic plague' likeness? You are deluded!!

Shyeah!

You got it all figured out.

The governments of the world are all warm, fuzzy, loving entities that don't have any ulterior motives or criminal activity. Trillions of dollars in worldwide economic influence and power couldn't possibly cause the greedy and insanely selfish people in power to forsake their oath of office.

They are all descended from Mary Friggin Poppins.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi
Forgive my apparent ignorance, but other then other conspercy websites I can find no refrence to a bio weapon reserch department in Baxter International. They have admitted to some shoddy goods and some over charging, but as for weapons grade biological material, I would think that this would have to be known by the CDC at least. I think this is just a plain old case of people dieing of some new natural virus or bacteria. And the article does say 'Looks burnt' not 'is burnt' two diffrent things.

Yes, quite, labels are very important.

That's why, when visiting, I always check that my host doesn't have have any labels on doors saying rape room, or murder room.
If they don't I can be sure I'm safe.

After all, there's no way they'd chop me up in the kitchen or laundry is there?

Come to think of it, the establishments in America where the 1918 flu was reverse engineered and tested to find out what made it so lethal and contagious, and where it was combined with common influenza viruses to see if the suspect genes made them equally efficient, were not labelled as bio-weapon research departments either.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger

Instead of calling the bad guys 'bastards' let's call 'em Baxterds.

Your spelling is a bit off. That needs a "U".

As is Baxturds.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by angelx666

You people who are blaming the Governments for this outbreak really need to take a long hard look at yourselves... do you really believe that the Governments would let loose a 'bubonic plague' likeness? You are deluded!!

Shyeah!

You got it all figured out.

The governments of the world are all warm, fuzzy, loving entities that don't have any ulterior motives or criminal activity. Trillions of dollars in worldwide economic influence and power couldn't possibly cause the greedy and insanely selfish people in power to forsake their oath of office.

They are all descended from Mary Friggin Poppins.

I'm not saying that i trust the Governments.... i'm just saying that they wouldn't be so stupid as to do something like this!!!

And nope... i don't have it all figured out

edit to add: Actually, if you are right, we should be seeing the Worlds Governments descending downwards into their underground cities soon.... if we do see this occur then you may have a point... which would still need to be proven.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I see that, and raise you "New deseases are being identified by science better and we no longer just shrug off death as being Gods work". I really dont think that this is something out of the ordnary. After all, every new virus promices to be a superbug, global pandemic ZOMG RUN RUN RUN! Its not. In our global world people always seem to forget that in a global world we are breeding globaly and spreading our immunity better. This allows the species as a whole to better survive. How is it that we seem to forget basic stuff here?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by Obinhi
Forgive my apparent ignorance, but other then other conspercy websites I can find no refrence to a bio weapon reserch department in Baxter International. They have admitted to some shoddy goods and some over charging, but as for weapons grade biological material, I would think that this would have to be known by the CDC at least. I think this is just a plain old case of people dieing of some new natural virus or bacteria. And the article does say 'Looks burnt' not 'is burnt' two diffrent things.

Yes, quite, labels are very important.

That's why, when visiting, I always check that my host doesn't have have any labels on doors saying rape room, or murder room.
If they don't I can be sure I'm safe.

After all, there's no way they'd chop me up in the kitchen or laundry is there?

Come to think of it, the establishments in America where the 1918 flu was reverse engineered and tested to find out what made it so lethal and contagious, and where it was combined with common influenza viruses to see if the suspect genes made them equally efficient, were not labelled as bio-weapon research departments either.

I'm sorry, but what in the Sam Hill are you talking about? Rape room? Murder room? How do you make friends anyway, a Rob Zombie concert? If a research project could have the potential to be weapons grade it would have to be secured as if it were. This is basic national security stuff. I am sure that if some one bothered you could find out who the CDC keeps an eye on. I am also sure the Baxter is not the realization of Umbrella Corp as some of you seem to think. Is it really that hard to look at a pandemic virus and just see nature taking lives? It seems to me that a lot of you have both an unrealistically high expectation for human evil, and unexpectedly low opinion of all of the ways in which nature intends to kill us, unless of course the government knows and are conspiring to hide it from us for just long enough to add it to the vast nefarious super plan to enslave us all, starting with the people who post on this site. Oh and the government cannot run a lemonade stand, but by god they are good at planning to take over the world.

I know that is a rant, but hell, if I am going to have to contend with the infamous 'Rape/Murder/Super Beast' room I should be allowed to mock you as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Does anyone know what the rodent population is like in the Ukraine?

I live in the southwestern US. We have prairie dogs that test positive for plague. They are still found living within Denver city limits. Hard rascals to get rid of. We also have the Hantavirus. It's been suggested there's a central corridor of anthrax habitat from southwest Texas to the Canadian border. It was first thought the white tail deer was spreading the disease but now it's believed flies might be the culprit.

The stage is already set for a pandemic it's been that way throughout history. There are very nasty things already out there lying dormant just waiting for a chance to take hold. A stressed overcrowded populace with poor hygiene/sanitation could fall victim to any number of things. If we have overtaxed the environment as well as ourselves, this might be the way nature culls a sick society.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
Does anyone know what the rodent population is like in the Ukraine?

I live in the southwestern US. We have prairie dogs that test positive for plague. They are still found living within Denver city limits. Hard rascals to get rid of. We also have the Hantavirus. It's been suggested there's a central corridor of anthrax habitat from southwest Texas to the Canadian border. It was first thought the white tail deer was spreading the disease but now it's believed flies might be the culprit.

The stage is already set for a pandemic it's been that way throughout history. There are very nasty things already out there lying dormant just waiting for a chance to take hold. A stressed overcrowded populace with poor hygiene/sanitation could fall victim to any number of things. If we have overtaxed the environment as well as ourselves, this might be the way nature culls a sick society.

Here Here. Luckly the Midwest has yet to resort to emptying poo buckets into the streets or leaving dead animals in the back yard.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Your body is equipped to fight the virus. Ascorbic acid or Vitamin C is white blood cells primary weapon against biological pathogens. Your body can handle up to 5 grams per day if you do not eat sugar and processed carbs. Vitamin c is transported via insulin mechanism.in the presence of glucose, excess AA is urinated out.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

The more sick you are, the more AA is needed and absorbed. Flu patients could take in much more than 5 grams daily. It's best to do a bowel-tolerance test. Take c until slight diarrhea, then drop the dose a little. A slight malady like allergies can bump up bowel tolerance from 5 to 30 grams!

Personally for severe virus, I would take 5-12 grams c with bioflavinoids hourly until it broke. Make sure to drink plenty of fluids. Staying hydrated is just as important as getting enough c.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
For vitamin C intake, squeeze a lime into a glass of water every morning and drink it down. I used to get the flu every year, but since I started this five years ago, I haven't been sick since. Before then, I took vitamin C tablets regularly, but not anymore. The lime has been far more effective.

Also works great to get rid of acne if you rub it on your skin.

However, used tongs to squeeze the lime. Repeated exposure will start to mess with your finger nails.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is the key people that are stressed with poor immune systems.

Come on MSM more fear based news to help destroy people's health by stress.

Originally posted by Morningglory

CX

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by loam

Hey Loam, ever since your thread on estrogen, etc you've made my top 10 hit list. I've read this article already on another thread but S&F for you, anyway.

I've been here a few years now, and whilst i'm not normaly the most vocal about some of the better threads on ATS, my brief experience has taught me that when i see a whole load of green in the avatar, it's from loam and it's going to be a goodun.

Those green avatars are well cool btw.

Back to the topic, not nice to read at all. It will be interesting to hear what comes of this.

I haven't read all the pages of this thread yet, will do so shortly, but i can't help thinking about the initial article which says an "unnamed doctor" has told of the alarming effects.

It reminds me of many a thread posted on ATS about unnamed doctors and other people, and most of the time the story is one big scare tactic.

First thing that springs to mind is that this is a way of getting people here to take the jab, which incidentally is not coming withing an inch of my household thank you.

I'm trying to not where my tin foil hat so much these days though, so if it's true, my thoughts are with the victims of this. Sounds nasty.

CX.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Does anyone bother to check any of the stories out which appear on the various conspiracy sites?

The "Baxter Incident" is not at all what you're being told it was. Finding the real evidence and documentation is not difficult.

When the alternate media just reports what another site is reporting without checking into it they are not doing any of us a favor, in fact they are spreading false information left and right on this subject.

Translation software has created numerous reports of false information as well. There is no "pneumonic plague" in Ukraine - this was determined to be a translation issue by ATS members who speak Ukrainian over a week ago.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Does anyone bother to check any of the stories out which appear on the various conspiracy sites?

The "Baxter Incident" is not at all what you're being told it was. Finding the real evidence and documentation is not difficult.

When the alternate media just reports what another site is reporting without checking into it they are not doing any of us a favor, in fact they are spreading false information left and right on this subject.

Translation software has created numerous reports of false information as well. There is no "pneumonic plague" in Ukraine - this was determined to be a translation issue by ATS members who speak Ukrainian over a week ago.

Here here. But of course, this is a place to question the established story, no matter how silly the alternitive presented is.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
S&F. I think that the longer this virus is around, the more information we find it going to just get more disturbing unfortunately. That's really how it is for most virus's, or illnesses. Obviously sometimes good things are found out, for example that a virus or illness can be cured, but for the most part, the more we learn the worse things seem to be. This is probably how things are meant to be though. TPTB want things to be this way, they want things to get worse. All the drug treatments out there for every illness probably helps one way or another (the person I mean), but also may possibly pollute the body more or allow the illness to spread more. It's sad to see that we have the technology to make people better when it comes to most diseases and such, but little is being done to help those in need. Hopefully some day (sooner than later) we will have a humanity overhaul and once again people will try to better the world rather than make it worse.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
The black lung comes from massive cytokine production.

This is a laymans understanding of it but here goes.

The body, in an effort to protect its self, produces a massive amount of protective cells that literally attack the virus in the lungs but attack everyting else along with it by causing massive inflamation. The black part is dried and crusted blood after the lungs have lost their protective inner lining. This is due to unregulated defenses.

As I understand it, vitamin-d (which we naturally produce when we get enough sun) keeps this defensive reaction from being severe enough to kill the patient. It also helps to protect from disease.

A deficiency of vitamin d during winter months contributes to many of the illnesses that we suffer because of a lack the bodys exposure to sunlight.

Hhhmm. I knew about the cytokine storms. I wasn't sure if that could have been what caused the blackened lungs, but I think you're right. I suggest we all drink a lot of vitamin D milk.

Source

It says 1 cup of milk = 25% Daily Value. So we should be drinking 4 cups of milk a day for the regular dose. I will probably drink at least a 50% if not 100% increase. Also if you look at the link you will see a lot of other good sources of Vitamin D.

Edit: Saw where someone pointed out that dairy increased mucus. I guess we should use an alternative route for reducing cytokines then...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by OrphenFire]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

The "established story" in the conspiracy community is wrong in this case though. Just like we don't accept mainstream reporting as factual and dig deeper we should do the same with alternative media.

We have no way of knowing if the alt media sources are really on our side or working to spread disinfo.

At a minimum, this subject has proven to me that a majority of those websites do not do any real investigative work but simply pass on what other websites are reporting. If they can do it on this story how do I know they don't do it on every story?

There is a massive amount of disnfo floating around about swine flu, thanks largely to the anti vaccine community which I've found can be a bit "passionate" about pushing their agenda.

Personally, I don't care where or who it's coming from. I expect the truth and at least some effort at finding it. Every source reporting the Baxter story as is has proven to me that I cannot trust them. It sucks but I'm going to have to check out each and every claim they make now thanks to this.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It is NOT swine flu that is rapidly killing people. It is pneumonic plague which is a BACTERIA. Completely different from each other. The latter more deadlier.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
S&F, thanks for the update. That is really scary.

I wonder if this flu that is tormenting Ukraine is more than just a virus?

Lungs should not turn black like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join