It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We...found their lungs are as black as charcoal."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Thats scary.

Swinflu was jumped on by the media, yet this is ignored.

Also, is there any chance swineflu could have come in contact with someone from Pripyat?

I agree, that is exactly what scares me. Where's the media attention?

Anywho, as to your Pripyat question, are you talking about the surge in Canada and Mexico or are you asking if the swine flu (or whatever it is) could have spread there?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by really]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by loneoak
Dang! That's messed up! They only autopsied 2 people though, right? Since everything is being called "the flu" anymore and they're not even testing for it anymore are they sure that those 2 are pneumonic plague or are they just guessing?

That, in my opinion, is the million $ question. There are so many conflicting reports and sketchy doing over there (with the Ukrainian government and the WHO) it's anyone's guess. Unless you know someone with inside info.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by really

The media ignores much lately....

Maybe there's too much of it, too fast.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This "super flue" will be billed as the "SWINE FLU" as time progresses.
The second wave or whatever they bill it as, will actually be the super flu, deemed as the swine flu under the guise of mutated, more virulent strain.

I don't think the vaccines provided the pathogen causing this, I think the pathogen has been introduced in another way.

Swine Flu and all the who ha is the cover story IMO, preparing everyone for the super death. When things get chaotic and bad they will push the culprit as the SF, our discovery here will be swept under the rug.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

There is a lot of it but, they have 24 news stations. They spent HOURS on the friggin' balloon boy. They jumped all over Mexico when the swine flu hit. This is 10x worse and you know people would be popping their corn and sitting their butts down in front of the tv to see what was going on. There's no way they want to miss out on this cash cow.
Which is what makes me worry.... why are they missing out on this cash cow?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Someone I know said the same thing. You might be right. Who knows? For curious people such as ourselves, I think that's one of the hardest things to deal with. Not knowing what the truth is....

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by really

I see and share your concern.

It's a documented fact that the media has been asked in the past to spike a story in the interest of national security.

Is that really happening here? Are they fearful of panic?

I'm spooked knowing just the possibilities. Who knows how I'd really feel knowing the grim 'facts'.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by loam]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

It's a document fact that the media has been asked in the past to spike a story in the interest of national security.

Is that really happening here?

You're guess is as good as mine. I have two theories depending on how trusting and jaded I feel at the moment:
1. the government is not quite as bad as you think - thus, it's in the interest of national security and they don't want a panic;
2. the government is a bunch of a-holes (at least those truly in charge) and want us unprepared so we die quicker. HA!!! that made me laugh. I love dark humor.

Have any other guesses/theories?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by really

nah nah, pripyat.

Chernobyl, thats northern Ukraine.

I cant imagine a deadly virus mixing with radiation or someone who's lived in a radiation zone, goes to well!

But I do agree, Baxter have something to answer for!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

In that case, as far as I know most (if not all) of eastern Ukraine is at epidemic level but slowing down in the infection rate. Now western Ukraine is rising to epidemic levels (I may have reversed that - I have to find the article). So, there are infected everywhere. I've heard them blame chernobyl and a bad sewage/garbage system on helping this epidemic along. I don't know if that's a fact or a theory.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by really

Someone I know said the same thing. You might be right. Who knows? For curious people such as ourselves, I think that's one of the hardest things to deal with. Not knowing what the truth is....

I swear I would bet on it...

The media's silence speaks volume

Think about it, such a terror filled story would provide high ratings and ad returns for months. Certainly seven to eight digits could be made milking this story like the cash cow it could be.

I think it is clear - this pathogen is the "swine flu" of the future episode yet to be unveiled, hence the media reporting on it would create the speculation we see here.
Possibly illuminating the future plans. The convenient of TWO unknown respiratory
diseases surfacing at the same time seals it for me.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

No, it totally makes sense. You come out with a highly contagious virus with a fairly low mortality rate and have the media blow it up. Come out with a vaccine that people argue over whether or not to take it. People believe first that the flu is a conspiracy then that the real conspiracy is the vaccine. However, they are just steps 1 and 2 to the conspiracy. The third step is to have the WHO and medical surveys worldwide count all flu like illnesses as swine flu. Then, you come out with a superflu or some sort of pathogen that people will say is a mutated swine flu. People start vaccinating using the swine flu vaccine and die. Truly diabolical. The whole time, they're making money off of the vaccine and the media, etc.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by really] to change virus to vaccine.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by really]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The article says "an unnamed Doctor". I wish someone who says something like that could give their name, otherwise it sounds like disinfo.

Sorry, I just know that certain entities on this planet also write and collaborate to have certain people throw out things in articles.

If there had been a name of the Doctor , I'd accept the burnt lung story.

Nothing against the OP, but against the article and it's writer.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I think this might be the most solid information to come from the Ukraine so far. No guarantees.

An interview with Professor Victor Bachinsky Coroner for the Chernivtsi region.

Based on autopsies, we have come to the conclusion: it’s not pneumonia, but cardiopulmonary insufficiency and cardiogenic shock … The virus enters directly into the lungs, there is bleeding … Antibiotics should not be used …

People with weak immune systems will succumb to the illness … Face Masks provide 30% extra protection. Wearing glasses gives an additional 10% protection, that is 40%, because the virus penetrates the mucose membranes.

Freaky, it can be absorbed through the eyes. Apparently it can then go directly to the lungs and begin bleeding straight away.

When we perform an autopsy organs and tissues have histological studies (cell analysis) and we concluded that it was not pneumonia, and has no relation to pneumonia whatsoever.

During autopsies, what did the lungs look like? Were they really black, which gave rise to so much talk of pulmonary plague?

No, they are not black … This is not pneumonic plague. It’s all nonsense. Pneumonic plague has a very different morphology. We have, for example, 60 thousand people who became sick and 23 have died. With pulmonary plague, we would now have a mortality rate of 59 thousand …

Not black but described as the total disintegration of the lungs. Not like that's any better.

The Professor does offer some hope though, and some good advice.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The crazy thing is, even with all this talk of Baxter etc...

There probably isn't a conspiracy here, this is almost, overdue...

Let's face it, people are crowded into urban environments, in poor regions all sorts of live stock are mixed together, we over use antibiotics in a major way, tv and media and sit down jobs have made many people lethargic, Billions of people are using disinfectants and anti bacterial soaps and some of the critters survive and grow stronger, we crowd each other for economic reasons even though all the land in the world is available most of us huddle together for jobs in the most polluted stressful locations... Hospitals and prisons and wars en mass compound the situation dramatically...

Mic that together with a global recession, way too many companies like Baxter and governments intentional shipping germs, massive vaccine programs also sending germs everywhere, super germs... for years now we are dealing with numerous antibiotic resistant strains of Bacteria...

It's an incredibly toxic and contaminated and disease breeding global situation we have created...

You don't need to have a conspiracy for this to happen, you just need to maintain the status quo of how we live... and this is inevitable.

I just had Bacterial Meningitis on top of H1N1...

That just NUTS!!!! Almost ruined my life, but I attacked it on every front holistically and then medicinally as well and I feel okay...

But it's not just this Ukraine thing... it's beyond here in the states too

I actually went to the doctor because cases of Meningitis popping up mistaken as swine flu made it here to Ats and I matched the symptoms, wasn't sure if it was that or maybe Lyme disease but sure enough... lucky me...

Meningitis making the rounds?

This is actually looking bad on a global scale over time...

Antibiotic resistant bacteria making the rounds, while a nicely mutating flu is about and killing people...

They aren't saying a WORD

Hospitals...MRSA, Meningitis, Pneumonia, multiple Flu weakening the immune system...

It's very dangerous right now... allot of people are going to die

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Sometimes is as watching House MD live!lol

Because there are symptoms of pneumonia it doesn't mean it is.The virus may be hidden somehow and presents the same symptoms to make fool the doctors.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

reply to post by loam

There is a lot of it but, they have 24 news stations. They spent HOURS on the friggin' balloon boy. They jumped all over Mexico when the swine flu hit. This is 10x worse and you know people would be popping their corn and sitting their butts down in front of the tv to see what was going on. There's no way they want to miss out on this cash cow.
Which is what makes me worry.... why are they missing out on this cash cow?

Yep i think its very strange, why the western media are not all over this story if there was any truths to it. They go wild over balloon boy, but for some reason are ignoring what is going on in ukraine, if anything is going on, as we do not know either.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You're guess is as good as mine. I have two theories depending on how trusting and jaded I feel at the moment:
1. the government is not quite as bad as you think - thus, it's in the interest of national security and they don't want a panic;
2. the government is a bunch of a-holes (at least those truly in charge) and want us unprepared so we die quicker. HA!!! that made me laugh. I love dark humor.

Have any other guesses/theories?

There could be the reason that the government does not want to bring attention to a situation, where the public may start asking questions, why ukraine, why did it start in mexico, and now all of a sudden spring up like this in ukraine, if these reports are true, and none of us know that these reports are true.

But like said before, your best bet is not let the stuff get into your lungs in the first place, and there are plenty of natural remedies for that.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm sure many of you have thought of this, but you can broaden research on this matter by using an online translator. For instance, I used one to find the Ukrainian words for 'black lungs', and then I copy pasted them into google search engine. Then I just click on 'translate page' that appears next to most of the results on the search engine.

Here is the online translator I used (make sure you select the correct language):

www.ua.all-biz.info...

The English is often far from perfect with these online translators, but you can definately get the general gist of what is being said.

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join