It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Gods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The Ancient Gods of our myths and stories , they are Real .

I know this because I have felt their presence , over and over.

I have seen their powers , their beauties and yes , their HATREDS . Our ancient ancestors, those glorious and brave myth makers were not liars or frauds , they only thought of love and the cosmos , the logos if you will...

As the ancient mythmakers knew , we are children of both the heaven and the sky. They knew that the ancient gods were real beings, with power and majesty . Perhaps it was their purpose to make these Gods real , to GIVE them life (Strieber touched on this in Communion)

He WAS RIGHT , ancient Ishtar and the others were real, they were given life by our feelings , by our hatred , by the love of our children and by our imagination , the very tool which sets as apart from the disgusting and primitive life forms surrounding us ,

You see , the spark of our very life force , our very imagination was our brains . To be human is to be sentient and to comprehend our very existence on this planet , you MUST understand this. Apes and Dolphins are pathetic worms but we for some reason consider them "high order" , they have no high order , they merely "exist" in this moment , We also merely "exist" in this moment (This wretched, wormlike life) but we also have the glory to know that we exist . the other animals do not comprehend this .

It was both our greatest gift and curse , that we must live knowing of our death (However much nature wills it) .

Oh yes friends , the ancient mythmakers were not fools, the ancient Gods and Goddesses were real , WE gave them life and our Gray friends in the visiting spacecrafts are only the latest incarnation of this eternal struggle , this timeless struggle by thinking beings (humans) to answer the eternal question of "What is the point of this? This pathetic, wretched and ultimately futile thing of life?"

Thank you and remember that we exist in this world for the sake of others.~

Our home the sky

Our home the earth

[edit on 15-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't completely buy that animals do not comprehend their own existence. After all, we are not them, so we cannot know what they think. We do know that they communicate in their own way, and that they do act upon instinct. For example, some animals store food for the winter, some hibernate, some fly South or to warmer climes, and females instinctively know when they will deliver, how and when to prepare their 'nest', and how to take care of their offspring after birth. (My husky gave birth almost two weeks ago so I've recently been a witness to this behavior). Dogs also know when they are going to die, and often go off by themselves and die alone. I think that animals are smarter than we give them credit for (maybe even smarter than us). We seem to have to be taught almost everything or figure things out through trial and error. Humans have instincts too, but most are deeply buried. That's JMO.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Like all thoughts, your opinion is beautiful and well-regarded.

Please more people read this and comment , I think I am touching the greatness, I can sense it , I can taste it , I have SEEN this glory

[edit on 15-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

Thank you. I appreciate your thread as well. I'm interested to know what you have seen and how you were able to see it if you don't mind sharing.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

the very tool which sets as apart from the disgusting and primitive life forms surrounding us ,

Why disgusting? What set man apart is his ability to see beauty and grace in all things. We find glory in compassion not dominion.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You are misunderstanding the points , by disgusting it is meant that they lack the means to see their own world as something more than events and causations.

As M.A. said "Use dumb things and animals wisely - for even they have a purpose"

'dumb' as in they lack the ability to comprehend the logos

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
You are misunderstanding the points , by disgusting it is meant that they lack the means to see their own world as something more than events and causations.

English isn't your first language is it?

disgust [dɪsˈgʌst]
vb (tr)
1. to sicken or fill with loathing
2. to offend the moral sense, principles, or taste of
n
1. a great loathing or distaste aroused by someone or something
in disgust as a result of disgust
[from Old French desgouster, from des- dis-1 + gouster to taste, from goust taste, from Latin gustus]
disgustedly adv
disgustedness n

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Please more people read this and comment , I think I am touching the greatness, I can sense it , I can taste it , I have SEEN this glory

Please make this a credible discussion and speak to these experiences.
So far the only thing you have touched on is confusion.
I guess Elvis has left the building.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The Ancient Gods of our myths and stories , they are Real .

I know this because I have felt their presence , over and over.

That really doesn't mean anything, to anyone.

To use this as the foundation to what you're trying to say in the rest of your post really leaves you hanging by a thread. While im commenting, how exactly did you 'feel their presence' wise sir?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Lol Im guessing you are a Tool fan:

Repugnant is a creature who would
squander the ability to
lift his eye to heaven conscious
of his fleeting time here

Im not sure I understand your post but are you saying we created gods so they exist (kind of like the character of a book exists, it just doesnt physically exist..?

Im tending to think the Gods were real people just with stories attach to them that are exaggerated.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I felt their presence by meditations (Mind bringing together) , this is a proven science as shown in Romania 1960s 1970s when it was used to control the population and crush rapid de-provinciliatization of the mind

Their prescene is felt over and over, its harder and longer than ever , i JUST know it , please accept my claims at Face (Frontal) value, for I lack what you humans called "physical evidences" to support it , I will try to find some to satisfy YOU soon

blessed be upon you Holy Friends (Amici)

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

I agree, animals are a lot more aware than we may think. also, it is my belief that Dolphins are the highest order of beings on this planet. I also tend to think that a well loved animal tends to incarnate into a higher order of being upon rebirth, but this process never goes backwards.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

"you humans"?
Your stock market value just crashed for me

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

crush rapid de-provinciliatization of the mind

No pages were found containing "Provincilialization".

De-provinciliatization? Would you like some cheese on that? Are you just making this stuff up as you go along?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I felt their presence by meditations (Mind bringing together) , this is a proven science as shown in Romania 1960s 1970s when it was used to control the population and crush rapid de-provinciliatization of the mind

Their prescene is felt over and over, its harder and longer than ever , i JUST know it , please accept my claims at Face (Frontal) value, for I lack what you humans called "physical evidences" to support it , I will try to find some to satisfy YOU soon

blessed be upon you Holy Friends (Amici)

No i will not JUST take what you are saying as fact.

Blessed are you, Nabu Nabu.
King of the Wraiths, Pegasus Galaxy.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I apologize to my fans, I didn't realize I was going to cause such a problem. I will never post here again.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Actually I will never stop posting (the people need to hear my Truth) but I still apologize, offer my condolences etc.. etc...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I apologize to my fans, I didn't realize I was going to cause such a problem. I will never post here again.

What fans? What problem? Inquiring minds want to know.

And this inquiring mind would like to know what de-provinciliatization means. I think if I new what it meant and could use it in a sentence that women would swoon and men would finally treat me with the respect I deserve.

If you could help me out here than perhaps I would click the "friend" button and we could maybe have a chi latte somewhere.

regards
whaaa

[edit on 17-11-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Its a horribly botched spelling of the word "deprovincialization"

De`pro*vin"cial*ize\, v. t. To divest of provincial quality or characteristics.

Lol, my bad on the horrid spelling.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
suddenly a strange pitty overwhelms my active mind.... I am.... trying not to laugh too hard.... and at the same time I hold an iron clad face. I feel pity for such an illusory world, the spawn of self loathing and mental divergeance. From Buddy Hackets grave, I mock thee.

new topics

top topics

join