It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hood connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I just took a ton of sleeping pills and am beginning to feel their full effect. Please pardon any spelling and punctuation errors, and I really hope this post makes sense.

I smelled a rat along with most of you in the days after the fort hood shooting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please direct your attention to the above thread, this is our connection.

The reason why the Fort Hood shooter's Muslim Estremist Jihad DurkaDurka Iran Sunni Pointless garbage had to be thrown around so much was to stir up that good ol 9/12 hatred for Muslims. Let me be the first to say that I think Islam is literally one of the most retarded religions.

However, this connection has more to do with tearing down the first amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

We hated Bush for burning the constitution in front of our eyes, now the baton is passed. We as citizens will gladly give up our first amendment rights because...EVIL JIHAD DURKA DURKA EXTREMIST!!111 We are handing our right away, excited to finally be ridding ourselves of the Muslim eyesore.

The endgame plan of course is to expand to other religions after they get rid of the most hated. Divide and conquer at it's simplest.

In the coming months when Christians, Atheists, or anyone else that represents a religious group in America starts getting attacked by the government, they will have deserved it if they do not rise up against this act of tyranny. It does not matter how dumb the religion is, or how wacky the followers are, all religions are protected equally under the constitution.

And with that said, I am going to sleep this stuff off, please discuss, and F%$# the NWO. That is all.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Happyfeet]

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Happyfeet]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yet another story to add

new topics

join