It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplanes spreading Swine Flu? 24/7 they have been outside my house making fake long clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Have any of you seen a massive increase in these airplanes in the sky making fake clouds? I have heard them and seen them spreading these long trails of fake clouds 24/7 throughout the past week. I just got a cold a few days ago. I think it's them guys. It's incredibly ridiculous that they are the ones making these long cloud trails. I dont' know what they are for but more people are getting sick with them here too.

So if any of you have seen an increase in these airplanes making fake cloud trails, how much would you say it has increased in the past week? I would say it's probably 10X what it was before probably even more. They have been out 24/7

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've been wondering about this too..... seeding the clouds would be a great way to spread the flu....
wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well, I live in Los Angeles (don't know what area you're in) and HECK YES I've been watching this. These are what many of us call "chemtrails, " I beleive. I look up and wonder. I just really wonder what it's about.

There are many, many threads on ATS regarding chemtrails, but I just wanted to add in that for the past several days, the skies are completely covered with them. They spray them, and then they spread out. On some days that would have normally been clear - the sky was very hazy and eerie looking. For the past couple of days, I've noticed that there were clearly two types of clouds; one set was very high up, white and in bunches of "puffs", but then there were lower dark looking clouds. I wondered if maybe I was reading too much into it, but I noticed the long "lines" of "clouds" that you speak of.

When I wonder about this, I wish that everyone were aware. But then if they were, what would we do?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
glad to see people keeping their eyes open.

the "chemtrails" you see are most likely being sprayed in conjunction with HAARP.

"Unlike normal condensation trails, these trails do not dissipate after ten minutes or so. Instead, they expand outwards, remaining as huge cloud like projections, often the length of the sky, floating there for hours after their release. Some observers of this issue claim that these chemtrails can consist of laboratory created RNA, aluminum oxide, ethylene dibromide, barium, and other yucky things. Some chemtrails include polymer fibers. If so, they hold a plethora of risk for the humans below, including neurological disturbances, heart problems, breathing problems, etc.

Critics claim that this chemical porridge allows our DNA to be infiltrated and re-arranged, without our consent. So the activity could be acting like a vaccination program without the consent of the population upon whom it is inflicted. Some known side effects of these chemical trails are increased cases of nosebleeds, asthma, allergies, pneumonia, and upper respiratory complaints with flu-like symptoms."

(source) - www.bariumblues.com...

now, TPTB could be spraying anything at all, but i would wager a guess that it would be unneccessary to spray flu viruses from airplanes. people who get the vaccine can naturally shed the virus for a week or more.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Aerial spraying of a virus would neet to be done practically right over the heads of people to be effective. Flu viruses do not live for very long outside of the body. A better method would be a compressed canister that sends out a small concentrated mist, say in a busy public area, tube train ect. That's how close you'd need to be to have any chance of mass infection.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Weren't there reports on the Ukraine thread about chemtrail spraying planes were seen right about the time when people started coming down with their illnesses. It also said something about some of these planes were forced to land after their transponders went from civilain to military.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
They must have started at 2 am today here in Austin. I woke up and it was the whispy smog clouds this morning and today. You know what they look like after 2-3 hrs laying the trails.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

So you're all getting excited over contrails???! WTF!!

Why would the govt. infect themselves, as they breath the same air?

All these years of spraying the public yet we are all healthier than ever despite unhealthy lifestyle choices preventing us all living to 100.

If the govt. are spraying, then they're more stupid than those conceiving of it here! It just doesn't work, and for spreading flu it's not an efficient method anyway!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Check out this thread...Among many others that relate directly to this!!! It is happening all over the world and yet the MSM has nothing to say because they are most likely being censored by the powers that be!

Chemtrail planes over Ukraine!

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
the elites have their own air filtration systems in their homes and big offices and even their limosines. so no, they dont breathe the same air that we do because most of us couldnt afford the filtration systems to give us perfectly clean air.

www.lascointl.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

Also, the special vaccines that German politicians got adjuvant free.

Obviously the Pharmaceutical company went through the trouble of producing vaccines that were free of the garbage that the commoners will be getting. If they'd go through such pains to make a vaccine for people they consider elite or superior to the regular masses then it's because they know that the one for the riff raff is in some way garbage.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

But why aren't people dying or getting ill in mass numbers who have had the swine flu vaccine with the additives?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

While they Might have top-o-the-line Air filtration in their houses and offices they dont live inside a bubble they do go outside sometimes

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Something has been bothering me regarding this chemtrail thing...other than the idea itself

if Chemtrails were real and we are all going down then Big Pharma would be penniless soon since we'd mostly be gone due to Air Swine and TPTB would have nobody to rule. Plus...as said they don't stay in their house all day

I dunno...all smells like garbage to me

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join