It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

93% pf people think fort hood act of terror????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy
reply to post by Philalethes

"Can you please explain how the NWO talked this guy into doing this? "
Who ever said it was this guy? The eyewitnesses said the men where wearing black cloth including masks. Your saying that their is not ONE member of the Illuminati or free mason and so on. who wouldn't do this? most likely they expected to get out alive. If their can be religious extremists why cant the GVOT create government extremists?

"Hate to break it to ya, but we're not at war with the Buddism." wtf does that mean?

"Who ever said it was this guy?"
Ans. Hmm how about a Post full of U.S. soldiers.

"Your saying that their is not ONE member of the Illuminati or free mason and so on. who wouldn't do this?"
Ans. Yes...Every Free Mason! I am a Free Mason. Name the last Free Mason that did something like this. You're conception of the Free Masons is fanatical. I'm not part of the Illuminati so can't speak for them even if they exists beyond the minds on ATS.

"If their can be religious extremists why cant the GVOT create government extremists?"
Ans. I suppose the CIA could have nudged this guy along and used his religion against him to commit the act but why? Berry wants out of the wars. If he wanted to incite war sure, but he isn't supporting the wars. The basis of your agrument doen't make sense. Explain what their gain would be.

"Hate to break it to ya, but we're not at war with the Buddism." wtf does that mean?
Ans. It means we are at war with people who are muslims. I don't see the Dali Lama claiming America should be wiped off the map.

Not only was this the first attack on our country since 9-11 it was the first attact on a military installation based in the U.S. since WWII.

Phil

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

well sadly Allahu Akba is not what Muslim's say when they die. They say something something else i cant remember. I have a Muslim friend he told me Allahu Akba is a stereotype. when they are born their parents say something in ear. When they die they are also supposed to die with those words on their lips. They say "I bear witness that there is no god but Allah."

Perhaps if you knew more about Islam and the Muslim people you would know Allah Akba is BS. That just means Allah is God or some # like that. you should research before talking crap young one.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Trying to insult me just makes you look foolish.
If you had read the article, you would have seen that eyewitnesses claimed he said that before he started shooting. Weren't you the one who had such faith in eyewitness accounts?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Why Hmmmmmmmmm. let me see. Oh i know he thought they attacked us and had nukes and he thought they may use them to kill millions. the Q'uran says if you save one like it is like you have led all of humanity to salvation. If you take a single innocent life it is like you have doomed all of humanity. He knew he he stood by and let this man blow up millions he would go to hell so he said hay I'll join.

Also what is wrong with a Muslim killing a evil Muslim? If he takes an evil life then he is not committing a crime agents Allah. He joined thinking he would only have to kill an evil Muslim.

and like i said to take an innocent like is as if u have doomed all of humanity.

"To all of you rushing to defend this piece of crap" I'm sorry i don't remember saying he was a good wholesome person did I? putting words in peoples mouth makes you look like a fool so you know.

Your such a blind fool. how dare you say i have no compassion for those who lost a loved one.

what is wrong with me? what the is wrong with you? because I'm going by what the WITNESSES said not FOX i am a bad person? Because i question what the news says I'm a bad person?

your discussion, how dare you call me a bad person for trusting the people who where their

Why don't u talk about him saying Allah Akbar before he died? Why don't you talk about how Muslims say that before death, that is just a stereotype. Why don't u talk about who the last spoken words a Muslim says before death is:I bear witness that there is no god but Allah?

You are such a blind fool i take pity on you.

How do YOU live with your self? being so blind. thinking I'm a bad person for question what the GOVT says and news. I mean the news couldn't EVER be wrong nor could the good old news oh good god no. Those eyewitnesses must have lied hua?

How am i defending the killers? YOU ARE! You are rejection all the witnesses accounts, Your the one who is defending mad men not me. I am an educated person who does RESEARCH, unlike you who takes what the news says as fact.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Ya sooo? I don't think he is going to risk burning in hell. He knew they would shoot him dead. Why would he risk it? He would have said his last words before he started shooting. How long would it take to kill one man? a base full of men trained to kill. He would be in seconds. they would not take a chance they would aim for the head. so how am I foolish? why risk hell? he would have to say the phrase and then kill some innocent people and boom.

Also Allah Akbar doesn't even have any major meaning to the Muslims.

and i still do have faith in the eye witnesses.

Why don't u talk about how it goes agents the q'uran to take a Innocent life? i mean he is such a Muslim right? why do the ONE thing which WILL get you a ticket to hell?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy

Your such a blind fool. how dare you say i have no compassion for those who lost a loved one.

what is wrong with me? what the is wrong with you? because I'm going by what the WITNESSES said not FOX i am a bad person? Because i question what the news says I'm a bad person?

I'm about done trying to converse with someone who clearly has problems with rational thought. I do have one question for you...

Have you personally spoken to any of the eyewitnesses? If so, can you tell me where and when this conversation(s) took place?

If you didn't speak to them personally, then how is it that you heard about multiple shooters all dressed in black?

From news reports?

I'm sure you won't be capable of understanding how laughable it is that you refer to me as blind for believing news reports...and yet your false allegations about multiple shooters in black "cloth" came from...are you ready...

NEWS REPORTS.

Do you have any idea how foolish you seem? How juvenile your views are?

I'm sure you don't.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Can you provide links to the interviews in which eyewitnesses said they saw 3 gunmen all dressed in black? Ive not seen anything of the sort. Let's see some supporting evidence to your, "facts," ok?

There were earlier News reports of three shooters Its not his fault if the media want to report disinformation, I mean what are we to believe anyway. It is the media that enjoys twisting and manipulating facts to sell News stories

Originally posted by shrike071
This should be the nail-in-the-coffin for anyone that thinks that Fox is a 'credible' news source. To my knowledge, this type of blatant fabrication has not been evident on other news channels and puts Fox in a league by itself.

It's sickening.

What has happened to journalistic ethics?! What has happened to integrity?

On to the clip:

news.videosift.com...

[edit on 11-11-2009 by shrike071]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don’t trust mainstream media any longer they are nothing but paid lairs, out to make as much money for their greedy News corporations. We don’t know who is telling the truth anymore especially on television. We know the government and military use the News outlets to propaganda and control information and that is a proven fact. We live in a world of lairs everyone lies for whatever reason. I get so sick of people who venomously defend mainstream News outlets, and the government or military as if they do “no wrong” as if they never have anything to hide, as if they never lie.

There is nothing wrong in being patriotic, I am all for it but, don’t let it cloud your judgment and don’t take everything at face value especially information.

Gunman kills 11, injures 31 at Fort Hood (UPDATE 5: SHOOTER STILL ALIVE, IN POL. CUSTODY)

The shooter was killed and two other suspects, who are also soldiers, have been apprehended, Lt. Gen. Robert W. Cone said.

sistertoldjah.com...

Number of shooters
The fact that at least three gunmen are involved already has Shuster and Miklaszewski mentioning similarities to the Fort Dix Six plot on MSNBC . . . two of the gunmen are still at large and one has fired shots at the SWAT team on the scene . . . . New details from CNN:

One gunman “neutralized,” one “cornered,” no word on the third. . . . Whether there are two shooters or three seems to be in dispute at the moment, but there’s certainly more than one: The second shooting on the base evidently occurred at a theater. . . . Fox News says there are reports that the men were dressed in fatigues. . . . MSNBC TV says two shooters are in custody now. . . . it sounds like both shooters are military . . .According to MSNBC, there were three shooters. . . In case you’re wondering whether the other two soldiers in custody were actual accomplices or just being questioned because they knew Hasan, Rick Perry just said at the presser he’s holding that all three were shooters. . . . Hearing rumblings on Twitter right now that Perry was wrong and that the two other “suspects” have now been released. Was Hasan, in fact, a lone gunman? . . . . According to the general conducting the briefing going on right now, he appears to be a lone gunman.

The fate of the shooter
One of the shooters is dead. . . One is dead, two more are in custody. Has there ever been a case of “battle stress” that involved a conspiracy by multiple people? . . . So poor and fragmented have the early media reports about this been that only now, after 9 p.m. ET, do we learn that … Hasan’s still alive. He’s in stable condition.

wearechangeseattle.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Do you have any idea how foolish you seem? How juvenile your views are?

I'm sure you don't.

It really goes to show how immature you are as well, by continue to harass the OPS for answers that you and I know were reported in the earlier stages of the Fort Hood breaking News stories and most of them have now been scrubbed from the internet.
I heard about the men dress in black as well when the story broke and they did claim there were three shooters. We didn’t make this up blame your corporate media.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
But what does it all mean? How can it be read symbolically? How can each of us benefit financially?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm thinking he was a "terrorist", in that his behavior was motivated, at least in part, by a desire to instill fear into some people. I think that Hasan was in a no-win situation, where he couldn't get out of his Army obligations, but felt unable to go to fight Muslims. If he refused to go, he faced imprisonment, probably. If he went, he faced the prospect of killing fellow Muslims and then going to hell.

My gut feeling is that he was hoping to commit "suicide by police", kill a bunch of soldiers and get himself killed, thus assuring that he'd go straight to Paradise. That would be one solution to his dilemma. He avoids prison, goes to Paradise, and gets to take out some soldiers. AFAIK, direct suicide (for example, shooting himself) is a sin in Islam, as it is in most religions. He couldn't take that way out. His actions would have relieved him of his burden in a way that would get him to Paradise, according to his beliefs.

So yes, I think this was an act of terror. Hasan wasn't (apparently) a member of an organized terror outfit (not counting the Army), but that doesn't mean he wasn't a terrorist.

But this does raise the question of, exactly when is someone a terrorist? What about other mass murderers, guys like the DC sniper, the Virginia Tech shooter? I haven't heard the word applied to them, but they no doubt were also motivated to instill fear into people. Wouldn't that make them terrorists?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
I'm thinking he was a "terrorist", in that his behavior was motivated, at least in part, by a desire to instill fear into some people. I think that Hasan was in a no-win situation, where he couldn't get out of his Army obligations, but felt unable to go to fight Muslims. If he refused to go, he faced imprisonment, probably. If he went, he faced the prospect of killing fellow Muslims and then going to hell.

My gut feeling is that he was hoping to commit "suicide by police", kill a bunch of soldiers and get himself killed, thus assuring that he'd go straight to Paradise. That would be one solution to his dilemma. He avoids prison, goes to Paradise, and gets to take out some soldiers. AFAIK, direct suicide (for example, shooting himself) is a sin in Islam, as it is in most religions. He couldn't take that way out. His actions would have relieved him of his burden in a way that would get him to Paradise, according to his beliefs.

So yes, I think this was an act of terror. Hasan wasn't (apparently) a member of an organized terror outfit (not counting the Army), but that doesn't mean he wasn't a terrorist.

But this does raise the question of, exactly when is someone a terrorist? What about other mass murderers, guys like the DC sniper, the Virginia Tech shooter? I haven't heard the word applied to them, but they no doubt were also motivated to instill fear into people. Wouldn't that make them terrorists?

I just have to ask. Since when did a doctor of his statue get a job as a com-batten. He would not have been sent out to do combat. He would probably only see the results of combat. And treat it. That is his function.

So his fear of having to kill his own people would be like ZERO. So that cant be the case.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
[
It really goes to show how immature you are as well, by continue to harass the OPS for answers that you and I know were reported in the earlier stages of the Fort Hood breaking News stories and most of them have now been scrubbed from the internet.
I heard about the men dress in black as well when the story broke and they did claim there were three shooters. We didn’t make this up blame your corporate media.

My point is that the OP should not be characterizing other posters of being blind for basing their opinions on "news reports," when he is doing the exact same thing.

To continue to insist that eyewitness accounts backup the initial reports of multiple shooters is simply a lie. Every eyewitness account that I have heard and I read (including that of the female police officer who shot this animal) all say there was one shooter and it was the pig who is charged with the mass murder.

As anyone with more than a sixth grade understand, initial reports from a chaotic and dangerous scene are always confused and contradictory.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

I just have to ask. Since when did a doctor of his statue get a job as a com-batten. He would not have been sent out to do combat. He would probably only see the results of combat. And treat it. That is his function.

So his fear of having to kill his own people would be like ZERO. So that cant be the case.

He wasn't going to be sent as a combatant. He was going to support our troops who were in combat.

To understand the idealogy behind this, you have to understand some of the subtleties of Islam. They believe that supporting the troops is the same as if you killed them with your own hands.

*Any* support of military troops in an Islamic country is seen as against Islam. This was the entire basis of his power point presentation as well as his personal stance on why it is ok to take out some soldiers on his way out.

I agree he was going for "suicide by police". It was the only way he could get to paradise, based on his firm belief in Islam. He still feels justified, I am sure, even though he did not die, as he did something in the jihad to support Islam.

If he now gets executed, it will affirm him as a martyr, and he will beg to die for this purpose. He cannot take his own life, because it is a sin against Islam.

So, in summation, if he gave support to American troops, his hands were covered in the blood of his Islamic bretheren.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
He is now being charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder. I guess that just about ruins any question of whether he snapped or not, no?

By the very definition of premeditation, it precludes a "snap"decision or response.

www.breitbart.com...

According to the article, they haven't decided if he is going to be charged 14 times, the extra one for the death of the unborn baby.

I suppose that does raise some interesting questions, although I thought fetacide was already an offense, if done during the commission of a crime.

They said he is being accused under article 118 of the Uniform Military Code, and he will be subject to the death penalty if found guilty.

usmilitary.about.com...

“Any person subject to this chapter who, without justification or excuse, unlawfully kills a human being, when he—”

(1) has a premeditated design to kill;

(2) intends to kill or inflict great bodily harm;

(3) is engaged in an act that is inherently dangerous to another and evinces a wanton disregard of human life; or

(4) is engaged in the perpetration or attempted perpetration of burglary, sodomy, rape, robbery, or aggravated arson; is guilty of murder, and shall suffer such punishment as a court-martial may direct, except that if found guilty under clause (1) or (4), he shall suffer death or imprisonment for life as a court-martial may direct.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Why would a devout mMuslim VOLUNTEER to join the service when he KNEW we were engaged in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? If he was, as some of the Doctors who served with him say he claimed, a Muslim first and American second, WHY join in the first place?

Here are a few facts about Islam so the argument can be based on the truth about Islam.

If you are Kaffir - an unbeliever, a Muslim is prohibited from befriending you. He is allowed to lie to you, practice deception and concealment if it is expedient and may conclude peace treaties only while he is at a disadvantage. The treaties are one sided because a treaty is considered broken if an unbeliever attacks Islam with disapproval or criticism or if the Muslims feel they now have the advantage if they decide to resume war. Peace treaties are viewed as "timeouts" and not lasting peace.

"The Tuqyah [practice of deception, lying or concealment for expediency]
is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.'' Allah said,

[وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ اللَّهُ نَفْسَهُ]

The Prohibition of Supporting the Disbelievers

Allah prohibited His believing servants from becoming supporters of the disbelievers, or to take them as comrades with whom they develop friendships,
rather than the believers. Allah warned against such behavior when He said,

[وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَلِكَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَ اللَّهِ فِي شَىْءٍ]

(And whoever does that, will never be helped by Allah in any way) meaning, whoever commits this act that Allah has prohibited, then Allah will discard him. Similarly, Allah said,

[يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ عَدُوِّى وَعَدُوَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَآءَ تُلْقُونَ إِلَيْهِمْ بِالْمَوَدَّةِ]

(O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies as friends, showing affection towards them), until,

[وَمَن يَفْعَلْهُ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَآءَ السَّبِيلِ]

Allah said next,

[إِلاَ أَن تَتَّقُواْ مِنْهُمْ تُقَـةً]

(unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.'' Allah said,

[وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ اللَّهُ نَفْسَهُ]

(And Allah warns you against Himself.) meaning, He warns you against His anger and the severe torment He prepared for those who give their support to His enemies, and those who have enmity with His friends,

[وَإِلَى اللَّهِ الْمَصِيرُ]

Allah encourages the believers to show enmity to the idolators and to dissociate from them, affirming that they do not deserve to enjoy a covenant of peace, because of their Shirk in Allah and disbelief in Allah's Messenger .

If these disbelievers have a chance to defeat Muslims, they will cause great mischief, leave nothing unharmed, disregard the ties of kinship and the sanctity of their vows. `Ali bin Abi Talhah, `Ikrimah and Al-`Awfi narrated that Ibn `Abbas said, "Ill means kinship, while, Dhimmah means covenant.'' Ad-Dahhak and As-Suddi said similarly.

[اشْتَرَوْاْ بِـَايَـتِ اللَّهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلاً فَصَدُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِهِ إِنَّهُمْ سَآءَ مَا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ - لاَ يَرْقُبُونَ فِى مُؤْمِنٍ إِلاًّ وَلاَ ذِمَّةً وَأُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ الْمُعْتَدُونَ - فَإِن تَابُواْ وَأَقَامُواْ الصَّلَوةَ وَءاتَوُاْ الزَّكَوةَ فَإِخْوَانُكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَنُفَصِّلُ الاٌّيَـتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ ]

Allah says, if the idolators with whom you conducted peace treaties for an appointed term break

[أَيْمَـنِهِمْ]

(their oaths) meaning, terms of their treaties, and covenants

[وَطَعَنُواْ فِى دِينِكُمْ]

(and attack your religion...) with disapproval and criticism, it is because of this that one who curses the Messenger, peace be upon him, or attacks the religion of Islam by way of criticism and disapproval, they are to be fought. This is why Allah said afterwards,

[فَقَـتِلُواْ أَئِمَّةَ الْكُفْرِ إِنَّهُمْ لاَ أَيْمَـنَ لَهُمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَنتَهُونَ]

Therefore, strike the swords upon the parts that contain the devil, for by Allah, it is better to me to kill one of these people than to kill seventy other men. This is because Allah said,

[فَقَـتِلُواْ أَئِمَّةَ الْكُفْرِ]

(then fight (you) against the leaders of disbelief.)''

[أَلاَ تُقَـتِلُونَ قَوْماً نَّكَثُواْ أَيْمَـنَهُمْ وَهَمُّواْ بِإِخْرَاجِ الرَّسُولِ وَهُم بَدَءُوكُمْ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ أَتَخْشَوْنَهُمْ فَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَن تَخْشَوْهُ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤُمِنِينَ - قَـتِلُوهُمْ يُعَذِّبْهُمُ اللَّهُ بِأَيْدِيكُمْ وَيُخْزِهِمْ وَيَنْصُرْكُمْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَيَشْفِ صُدُورَ قَوْمٍ مُّؤْمِنِينَ - وَيُذْهِبْ غَيْظَ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَيَتُوبُ اللَّهُ عَلَى مَن يَشَآءُ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ ]
(See www.tafsir.com...)

Muslims on the subject of Peace treaties:

What this essentially means is that Muslims living in the West can pursue a course of peace with their unbelieving neighbors since the latter clearly outnumber the former. Yet when the Muslims muster enough power and wealth to overcome the "infidels" they will be forced to abandon peace and seek to conquer the disbelievers instead.

In particular, this Islamic teaching destroys any basis for trust in peace treaties made by Muslims. They are never thought to be lasting but only until such time as the Muslims feel strong enough that it is to their advantage to break the peace and attack the unbelievers again. For this reason Islam does not know genuine peace treaties with non-Muslims, i.e. peace treaties that end war once and for all, but only temporary truces that can be dissolved at any time. Is it any wonder that Muhammad is quoted as saying that war is deceit!

the Quran permits Muslims to accept a peace treaty from the unbelievers whom they are fighting:

But if they incline to peace, you also incline to it, and (put your) trust in God. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower. S. 8:61 Hilali-Khan

So be not weak and ask not for peace (from the enemies of Islâm), while you are having the upper hand. God is with you, and will never decrease the reward of your good deeds. S. 47:35 Hilali-Khan

Muslims are commanded not to seek peace with the unbelievers, provided that they are the more dominant party! As the tafsir of Ibn Abbas states:

(So do not falter) do not weaken, O believer, upon fighting the disbelievers (and cry out for peace) and it is said this means: for Islam before fighting (when you (will be) the uppermost) when you are the victorious and the ultimate consequence will be in your favour, (and Allah is with you) He helps you to defeat your enemy, (and He will not grudge (the reward of) your actions) and He will not diminish the works in which you engage during Jihad. (Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs; online source; bold and underline emphasis ours)
See www.answering-islam.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There is gun crime every day in america, why is this terrorism.

People are just answering the poll, as they think people want, like always.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Gun crimes? What did the guns do wrong? People need to stop making excuses for the scum bags who commit crimes! He could have just as easily run the people over with a vehicle or set the building on fire!

Someone posted some crap about since it took place on a military base the soldiers could have grabbed guns and shot him in the head. That is ignorant thinking. First off hitting a target like the head in a combat situation is extremely difficult, life ain't a movie! Second if you were paying attention the media reports have stated that civilians perform security on base! That in of it's self is messed up. The rifles and such are locked up and must be issued.

For all the p.a.m. ing I see over what the media said or didn't say, I see alot of selective fact finding. The NWO makes a much better villian than a extremist muslim

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

i've been trying to read this but your absolute fanatical extremism is making it impossible. although i slightly agree with your basic point, a lot of the things you say destroy your case, and make you lose just about all credibility by your insane leaps of logic.

i quite like your ability to insist on the credibility of eyewitnesses, then in the next post insist that the eyewitnesses are wrong, he didn't say allah akbar. i wish i could live a life of such doublethink

maybe you'll realize you're the sheep one day..until then..keep grabbin on to the coat tails of everything that happens and yell plead scream CONSPIRACY until somebody believes your equivalent to a no plane hologram theorys.

and i pretty much agree with you that itspossible but you're going about this in a completely wrong way, discrediting yourself beyond belief. bye

[edit on 12-11-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Perhaps the new US military, secret, policy of burying ALL terrorists and all body parts in pig skin bags may prevent that sob from being resurrected. Of course, I think the ancient Palestinian Moon-god idol, Allah, is not really a god at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

I was just answering about how people always answer pollsters questions, how they think people should answer in these circumstances.

It was murder involving guns like so many in america. So its a gun crime. Did i go off into one about guns, no, i said it was gun crime, which implies someone used guns to commit a crime, like so many on american streets.

Americans should be used to gun related murders by know you would think, with all the violence they are accustomed to.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join