It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed MIB encounter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I looked through search but didn't find this. I can't vouch for the validity of this case (or referenced website) but if it's legit, the only real pictures of a MIB I've seen.

..........but yesterday night around 10:30 p.m i was startled by a door being slammed, my door being shook. i grabbed my camera and took pictures of a man near my curb.

Whole story and pictures here:

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't know... The guy saw her take the picture, and if he was a real MIB, that picture obviously wouldn't even be on that site and that camera wouldn't exist.

That's all according to MIB folklore, at least.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Honestly, there is nothing (IMO) believable about it. Some anonymous story told on someone's personal blog. There is not even a link to source the story. But even if there was a link - its just a story that anyone could have written, just because.

Id chalk it up to someone looking for hits.

All, just my .02

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
the guy is WEIRD .... hahahh

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have to agree with impaired, if a real MiB (if they exist) observed a civilian taking his picture I don't think he would stand idly by and wait for it to be uploaded to the internet.

The UFO Hunters episode dealing with this topic ("The Silencers") featured a photo alleged to be of a MiB; whilst not totally convincing it certainly seemed to be more believable than the picture linked above.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Okay here one of the images with some adjustments, are those aviator glasses the mans wearing? If the story is true then wouldnt it be reasonable to state that maybe he was a burglar? Strange if true.

There seems to be some artifact to the left around a lightsource and those glasses appear to be missing the supports that go to the ear. And appears to be wearing some type of hat with an emblem on it.. reminds me of the oldskool police hats.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Nizzmo]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Nice avatar.

On topic - aside from what has been said already - if I heard someone trying to open my door at night, looked outside and saw that guy (or anyone dressed in black for the matter) I'd call the cops, not MUFON.

It is a lot more common to have people try to rob you rather than brainwash you.

My take - even if that lady is really a lady really being truthful I'd say she spooked herself on ufology lore and mistook a crook for a MIB.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well, if he was an MIB or Majestic agent, he would have confiscated the camera (Destroyed it or the picture taken of him) and the woman who took the picture wouldnt have gotten to the internet in time to talk about it. She'd be either brainwashed, or another 'Missing Person'

Havnt looked at the pic yet, but i can tell you that her/his story isnt legit.

What you should really look out for are 'regular' looking people who dress like Agent Mulder and follow and observe you instead. Just a thought, or perhaps more of a brainfart.Text Pink

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
I looked through search but didn't find this. I can't vouch for the validity of this case (or referenced website) but if it's legit, the only real pictures of a MIB I've seen.

..........but yesterday night around 10:30 p.m i was startled by a door being slammed, my door being shook. i grabbed my camera and took pictures of a man near my curb.

Whole story and pictures here:

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Men In Black, like alleged alien abductions, were created by impish humans. Gray Barker created MIB. Go here for an education about the creator of the MIB:
www.carpenoctem.tv...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nizzmo

I agree, it actually kind of reminds me of the Nazis from the beginning of Hellboy prtI Maybe he was just some freak running around spooking peole and was wanting to be seen to induce fear or whatever else he was trying to induce. Is it just me, or is he wearing rouge?

But looking at these pics i can plainly tell you he's definately NOT MIB or anything like that.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
That looks like a military beret that he is wearing.
Shades at night?
Black Duster?

I don't buy it. Although the pics are sorta spooky. I would flip my lid if someone were standing outside my house like that. I think I would probably shoot first and ask questions later.

PS - Can someone post the pic of the MIB featured on the UFO Hunters show?
I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

That guy is a creep. From her story, it sounds more like an attempted burglary than anything else. If MIB do exist, I think they would have followed through and actually entered the home, instead of just jiggling a door knob or a door, or whatever it was she said. Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense really.

Thanks for posting, though! You've got me interested! I'd really like to see the pic from UFO Hunters.

EDIT: Dude, what's that in your avatar? LOL!

[edit on 11/11/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If this adds any more weight, I searched MUFON and found the actual report submission. so this is somewhere besides someone's blog.

MUFON Case Management System - SEARCH RESULT
The search result is limited to max 50 returned Sighting Reports

Date Submitted: 2009-10-18

Date of Event : 2009-10-16

Location of Event: CA, US

Attachments: MIB2.jpg

Short Description: unwelcomed man in dark near in my property

Long Description: Long Description of Sighting Report

I am an old lady that was startled by someone trying to open my side house door yesterday night. before this happened i have had multiple ufo sightings near my son's house in death valley california. One incident was when we were driving in the interstate and saw two triangles hovering in the sky and presumed to follow us for about an hour. My son is an evid astronomer and now believes in ufos. I personally don't but yesterday night around 10:30 p.m i was startled by a door being slammed, mydoor being shooken. i grabbed my camera and took pictures of a man near my curb. i am frighten for my life. i have called my son and he is coming to pick me up tomorrow. i did not call the police because i am afraid of something happening to me. i hear stories of men in black appearing out of nowhere but i alwasys never believed them, as of yesterday, i do now. if anyone wants to contact me, my sons email address is [email protected] if you want to ask questions i will personally answer them back as soon as i can

www.mufon.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

That guy is a creep. From her story, it sounds more like an attempted burglary than anything else. If MIB do exist, I think they would have followed through and actually entered the home, instead of just jiggling a door knob or a door, or whatever it was she said. Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense really.

Thanks for posting, though! You've got me interested! I'd really like to see the pic from UFO Hunters.

EDIT: Dude, what's that in your avatar? LOL!

[edit on 11/11/2009 by gemineye]

That's Pasqual Pinon in my avatar. He had a huge tumor growing out of his head, so he put a wax mask and wig on it, passed it off as a parasitic twin, traveled Mexico in the late 1800's, and made a boatload of money in freak shows.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I'm watching that UFO Hunters episode right now. When they show the pic I'll copy the photo and add it to the thread.
Looks like a pretty good episode. Sorta' on the creepy side of UFOlogy though, as far as I'm concerned.

Apparently during this episode (yet it may take me a while to get there, my connection is pretty slow at the moment) they actually catch an MIB on video at a military installation. Although from a pretty good distance. But it was a dude dressed in all black.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

That's Pasqual Pinon in my avatar. He had a huge tumor growing out of his head, so he put a wax mask and wig on it, passed it off as a parasitic twin, traveled Mexico in the late 1800's, and made a boatload of money in freak shows.

You really gotta hand it to the guy, lol! Talk about working with what ya got!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Looks like a guy in Air Force dress blues with beret, aviators, and trench coat.

Doesn't look like one of the fabled MIBs.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here is my humble opinion.

The story is made up. It is posted on some random guys blog and In my opinion the pictures provided look set up.

As has already been said, this story does not go along with ANY typical MIB claim, as those photos and the camera used to take them would no longer exist....

With all due respect to anyone who has a blog, they are typically not always that accurate. As I am sure you know, this is the internet and you can make up anything you want and post it regardless of truth.

This particular blog post reeks of falsehoods and really makes no real attempt to follow the MIB folklore....

Of course that is merely my opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Alright, here is the picture from the episode of UFO Hunters titled "The Silencers."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c52cbc3a84f7.jpg[/atsimg]

What a crappy picture in its own right. I also kinda chuckled at the fact that the dude who showed the investigators the photo was, himself, dressed entirely in black and driving a black car.

But as the above poster stated, this is much more believable. At least as far as how it matches up with witness testimony in regards to how they appear.

Edit to add - I made my screen-grab at the wrong time. It was zooming in on his face. I'll upload a better picture.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Better picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/514e2a764228.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join