It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To stop the Large Headron Collider (LHC) is a priority: “Extradimensional Beings” could penetrat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
To stop the Large Headron Collider (LHC) is a priority: “Extradimensional Beings” could penetrate from the passage!

I Think that from this absurd experiment he could only come outside worse. The absolute myopia of the investigators and scientists in not knowing exactly what could happen is a matter very very serious one, and often underrated or minimized. Not there are absolute certainties and this, scientifically, is an absurd experiment! We are like children who are playing with a Bomb; we are playing with that we call the “Particle of God”, and that it could “open the doors to something or someone” of immeasurable power or annihilating the entire planet.

www.theregister.co.uk...

www.disclose.tv...

wissensnavigator.ch...

www.scientificblogging.com...

There is also this:
«Escaped, escaped from Geneva all,
Saturn will be changed of gold in iron,
Contrary RAYPOZ will exterminate all,
Before happened the sky will make signs!»
Nostradamus: Centuria IX (9) Quartina 44

“RAYPOZ” would mean Positive Ray, that is proton beam, referring therefore to the proton bundles of the LHC, that it is exactly into Geneva?
«The devil is in the details…»

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah..I just saw this on yahoo.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

The absolute myopia of the investigators and scientists in not knowing exactly what could happen is a matter very very serious one...

Columbus (forgive me for mentioning his name) had no real idea what lay on the other end of his journey.

These are indeed steps into the unknown but... mankind has always taken them ever since he first stepped into the frightful, darkened cave in search of refuge and then, stepped out again in search of something better.

Human evolution is not just spiritual and physical... it is alo about knowledge and less these bold thrusts into the unknown... chances are we'd still be working plows behind nags.

Oh yes, there is a risk and in the case of the LHC... the risk is to, perhaps, all of us. But better to have walked into the unknown than to have crouched fearfully, stoking small fires in fear of the dark.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Are you serious or you are joke?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by redoubt

Are you serious or you are joke?

Are you fearful?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Relax the LHC is doing a very good job at stopping itself! I don't see how they're ever going to get it to work.....which who knows could be a good or bad thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue_fish

news.yahoo.com...

The main stream media talking about a time traveling bird -
what are they really preparing us for -
if they are posting this?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue_fish

news.yahoo.com...

Hey thanks for the link I hadn't heard about this latest piece of so called future sabotage. I find this subject and the fact that known scientists are putting their reputations on the line absolutely fascinating.

I don't think this criticism from the article holds up under examination:

"Many physicists say that Nielsen and Ninomiya's theory, while intellectually interesting, cannot be accurate because the event that the LHC is trying to recreate already happens in nature."

If there are no observers of these events in nature, then there is problem. I would have thought this was basic quantum physics.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
THIS IS ANOTHER CONCRETE RISK: "The Hawking Radiation".
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Forgive my ignorance but can you please explain why this is a problem. I would have thought that hawking radiation leading to black hole evaporation at or below the Planck limit would work in our favour in regards to safety and risk. However, I'm no scientist so please explain.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Hey... I have no urge to get into a heated debate over this. I do understand that many people have doubts about the LHC and some are actually quite frightened.

Back at the turn of the 20th century, there were concerns that the newfangled automobile could eventually reach speeds of over 60mph... and when that happened, your skin would fly off your bones.

I think we should exercise all due caution but I also believe that part of the human condition is in creeping into those dark and unknown spaces. It's just who we are...

Besides all that, if the LHC didn't do it... someone else eventually would, somewhere else.

Best

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharps

en.wikipedia.org...

Forgive my ignorance but can you please explain why this is a problem. I would have thought that hawking radiation leading to black hole evaporation at or below the Planck limit would work in our favour in regards to safety and risk. However, I'm no scientist so please explain.

I'm not expert too. I read what other scientists said.
However the Hawking Radiation , is a thermal radiation that is considered or emitted from the black holes because of the quantistics effects. Also the Israeli physicist Jacob Bekenstein supports that the black holes have thermal properties.

Then if a Black hole is produced artificially, we have also this thermal effect surely.

How much big?

The problem: Nobody can know how large is it for sure......

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
But the point is that a top boffin at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) says that the titanic machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or "unknown unknowns" - for instance "an extra dimension".

"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, briefing reporters including the Reg at CERN HQ earlier this week.

They do not know what kind of HELL/HEAVEN could exit outside from that black hole!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think the only risk LHC can pose is that of millions of scientists will loose their job, as the current "official truth" will be proven wrong and we come to realize the real working of the universe.

Ex

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I so agree!
10 billion seems pretty cheap to me after watching our government shell out 700 billion+ to banks and financial institutions. You do not know the possibilities that this experiment could bring about. Anywhere from maybe a new energy source, to understanding the way our world/universe works!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I say let them turn it on..they are making "educated" guesses on both sides of the discussion of what will happen. I know they are playing with things that they don't fully understand, but how else will they ever understand it? Isn't that part of its purpose..to explore that which hasn't been explored yet...Should they wait untill they have answered ALL questions......are there scientists that 'know' more than they can publicly say...coming into some changing times....

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Once again I repeat that i am no scientist, and that I look forward to more informed members responses, however-

You need to read the wikipedia article you linked to regarding hawking radiation. Even without understanding any of the math it is evident this radiation will be no problem for the LHC and that any black hole will have an 'unphysical time' lifespan, and one would also assume that if somehow a wormhole was the result, this wormhole would be of zero practical width. I don't think the thermal aspect is anything to worry about either. This is well understood science and exact calculations can be made regarding this. Really almost any action has a thermal consequence if you think about it.

Additionally, this research scientist made the informal comment about the tiny dimension at an event organised by Intel, not even an unofficial press conference by CERN. So I think you can chill out and not stress. Although I am prepared to be proven wrong by any member with the required knowledge.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I would bet it's been working now for months.. There is so much security and secrecy with the (LHC) it wouldn't suprise me at all if it never really had any problems and they just wanted down time using it without all the questions..

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Chill out dude, we got this s$@* on lockdown son.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18a069fd3c72.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The L.H.C. is me baby leave her alone lol. I have been waiting for it to be built and running for a long time. I think it is dangerous as ever but, it seems the more risk you take in technology the more kick back you get in return. Mabey why disclosure seems to be in the air so much, THEY KNOW WHATS UP!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join