It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT - Mass Movement - End The Fed 11/22/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Well, I suspect we will ultimately go on the gold and silver standard... Zambobai...
has tried everything and guess what, I bet we have more debt than them...
so, if they went back to the old way -- what is there to stop us...? nothing...

END THE FED - I want to trust in God again.... Silver or Gold .... sorry, no visa, master card or FR notes accepted.... thanks come again.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It would strike a sever blow to the criminal elite if we ended or even audited the fed.

If anyone has any money they certainly need to put some into gold and silver.

The smart people are already getting into gold and silver. It will never be our recognized form of currency here however. (unfortunately)

gold has rose over 100$ in the past month. Will it be at 1200 before the end of the year? Only time will tell.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by The_Zomar]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
well, I can see you have given this subject absolutely no thought with the comment that gold went up.... ah, it did....? or was it the dollar that declined..... gold never goes up or down... it buys the same year in year out...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There's not enough gold to cover our debts.

useconomy.about.com...

(this is an older article from 2008)

answers.yahoo.com...

www.time.com...

Good reading material.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by wdkirk]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
well, I can see you have given this subject absolutely no thought with the comment that gold went up.... ah, it did....? or was it the dollar that declined..... gold never goes up or down... it buys the same year in year out...

I did . What is the alternative? Biting off a piece of silver coin every time I want to buy a six pack?
How bout taking the corrupt MFRS out behind the barn?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm game for all good ideas - lets hear yours...
and as far as gold notes or silver notes - that might be true.
but guess what .... its something and the FRN is worth nothing
unless someone is willing to accept it... and well thats only one
news report away from reality... then what do you have as a backup plan. you dont eat in Zembobai if you dont have gold, silver, food or oil... and then you have to assess value to exchange it.... nothing is perfect - we have stalled... we have no plan to progress technology further, we have no new anything to exploit, so nothing is gonna give the dollar value.
remember in school - the kid that just wasn't quite right and the teacher just kept punishing him or her every time they stood up.... well thats what the government has done over the last 30+ years.... it has taken that independant voice and made it affraid to speak... "the nail that stands proud get a hit with the hammer" /// the call it conformity .... I call it oppression.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together will know what I meant. The dollar has tanked 10% of its purchasing power in the last 90 days - that is why you see gold RISING IN PRICE.

Lets go back to my original post. Did I say gold rose in value? You're right, I absolutely didn't. I did, however, say that gold rose in price which is correct.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
RESTORETHEREPUBLIC.NET is asking for way too much personal information.
Personal Information
Name*
Gender*

Contact Information
City*
State/Province*
Zip Code*
Standard 5 digit US zipcode only
Country*
Phone Number
Ex: (888) 555-1234
Website URL
Ex: www.yoursite.com...
Email address
Enter your email address here if you want it to be displayed.

HELLS TO THE NO!
I created a throwaway account so you guys can safely see what they have over at that site.
username:[email protected]
password: booger

Look!
restoretherepublic.net...
restoretherepublic.net...

Both groups have some of the same people?

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Happyfeet]

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Happyfeet]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yea, i use to have lots of faith in Campaign for Liberty - I even gave them money - which i normally do not contribute to political anything. a matter of principal. government equals control and I dont like being controlled - so I say --- F.U. when asked to contribute my labor for their agenda, which most of the time is nothing but lies anyway. but dr. paul is different... I think he is being used to bring in this microchip thing...
problem - reaction - solution.... funny how the Federal Reserve Bank is approaching 100 years and we have issues all of a sudden..... yea, I smell a pole cat in the patriotic organizations that just isnt quite right. after all, Rockefeller of W.Va said.... "we are way ahead of you" and he smiled... thats in my opinion a admission of guilt and should have been assisted to the DA office for torture... interagation for unAmerican Activities..

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together will know what I meant. The dollar has tanked 10% of its purchasing power in the last 90 days - that is why you see gold RISING IN PRICE.

Lets go back to my original post. Did I say gold rose in value? You're right, I absolutely didn't. I did, however, say that gold rose in price which is correct.

gold also rose in price against the euro...does this mean the euro is losing value too?..seeing as gold is dealt in dollars,,,surely that means that if the dollar tanks gold should come down if paid for in euros?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The Dollar was originally backed by gold and silver, in the 1970's we closed the gold window at treasury. and we made sure the Arabs could not redeem their dollars for gold.
however, I have studied this subject some and I do believe there is a behind the scenes gold connection, its just not advertised because you can exchange your dollars for gold and silver its just not at face value of the coins... but is in a weight of exchange. and all currencies flux around this time of the year. end of the year book keeping and the like. also, third world uses more gold than the civilized first world... and the year end either causes a selling of gold to fill the defecit or bought to satisfy the surplus. its like a book keeping end all. each year around this time.

top topics

join