It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 - 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

the truth in all of this i believe is that we are moving into a new era of living.

the whole 2012 "thing" is going on right now from the years 2009 and beyond.

i believe it is a shift in the conventional thinking method and attitude of the majority of the people on this planet.

many unbelievable things will happen in the next couple years, slowly but surely helping people realize what life really is.

anyone who try's to sell 2012 as evil or bad is just a fool.

although bad things may happen before and around that date.
It will all be for the better in the end.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've always looked at 2012 as the possibility for the govt. to cover up nuclear war or mass bombings... what better way to detonate a nuke underwater to cause mass flooding and tidal waves. or was better way to drop 10 nukes on a country than to say meteors rained from the skies... etc... Enough years of hype for this stuff and people will just be waiting for it to happen, and thats when they pick up the red telephone in the oval office.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hey Spooky, you are in my friends list and all but I gotta say...Your threads are the worst, ever. Seriously.

Im starting to consider that you are thinking of running for World President. If I would imagine a NWO agent that would be you. The info you put out, the ideas you put in peoples mind...Its just nonsensical! Why? Why do you do it?

And you even have to start the thread saying that you have no personal opinion on the info. You gotta be kidding me. When I have no personal opinion I simply let it go instead of trying to spread whatever it is to whoever I can. You seem to know not what you are doing...but I have a hard time believing that because it keeps happening over and over.

Why do you have to keep creating stories that promote fear, confusion, disharmony, or the big idea of "others" or "enemies"? Do you really not realize what you are doing? Please convince me that you have no idea what Im talking about and ignoring this post would not convince me.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

That You Tube video, for lack of a better word, is a complete piece of crap.

ITs not worth the bandwidth it takes up.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Why? Why do you do it?

The answers are coming, my friend. The answers are coming.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I dont know if I laugh or if I throw my computer out the window.
Whatever the heck your doing you seem to be the best.

Answers are coming...Ok...like they are stuck in traffic, right?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Why? Why do you do it?

The answers are coming, my friend. The answers are coming.

the real fox mulder would be transparent on the juicey 2012 bit! c'mon! out with it pal!

from one x files character name to another..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Sounds like your friend has read the web bots, or at least listened to some of the Cliff High interviews and visited a few conspiracy forums.

I think anyone could cobble together that list of predictions after a few minutes of reading the recent posts at this site.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi everyone! You have quite the immagination. Swine flu is spelled flu,
no e on the end of it. Also didn't anyone ever tell you who really runs the world? It the mothers of the planet, no sh##. The mothers will step in and give evyone a reality check.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are ahead of schedule of the 2009-2012 prediction. The first President of the EU is being elected as we speak.

The wheels are turning.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
HAHAHA i saw that

so weird eh? only 2009?

i guess these next few years will be as eventful as i thought

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Like I say, we know its true when it happens. If it doesn't another bad prediction bites the dust, and Commando gets to come back and say "Haha".

Either way, its all very possible.

And I think I might get what you mean when you say interesting things for 2012.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I wonder if these predictions will come true like all the other predictions made at ATS?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The whole vaccination thing really makes me sick. Be it true or not, just the idea is horrible. I certainly don't want to see children dying because of that thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hi Fox, what you posted sounds to me very possible, so thanks.
If you don't mind i have a few questions (not about 2012):
a) Where did you get this info?
b) The disclosure/alien cover-up being blown will happen in the first half of 2010, right?
c) The "V" remake was made in this particular time for a purpose and has some truth to it/hidden message, right?
d) The swine-flu virus will mutate soon and will be presented by the MSM as something apocalyptic, but later on a real deadly virus will emerge. Correct?
e) The current Pope will die before the 2012 event, correct?
f) RFID Chip implants will be introduced/proposed on a global scale after the Disclosure of ET's, correct?
g) The blown cover-up resolves around some secret files, the Moon, Mars and a mass sighting, right?

I hope you will answer them,
Thanks!

Jack

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
hmmm

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Darkhunter008]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Will people be on a higher frequency and be able to see that aliens are all around Earth?

What happens to people who are on a lower frequency?

Is the Galactic Federation involved?

Which alien species would be disclosed?

Is 2012 basically a raise in vibration level and to a new density?

[edit on 25-12-2009 by sphinx551]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join