It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SyFy: 2012 startling new Secrets 11/8/2009 9PM/EST

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
MODS: I did a quick search, but the post i found didn't get much attention.

Hello Guys,

Thought I'd remind everyone that this is going to air this sunday.

SyFy: 2012 Startling New Secrets

Massive earthquakes. Giant tidal waves. Super volcanoes exploding. Raging firestorms. These are just a few visions of a global apocalypse that some say will happen on December 21, 2012. That's when the eerily accurate Mayan calendar will come to a sudden end. That ancient calendar is causing a modern day panic. People around the world fear that our planet faces a catastrophe never seen before in human history.

What can we do to prepare for 2012-and what has already been done? New theories are emerging that the U.S. and other governments may have conspired to hide the disturbing facts from the public, in part to prevent global panic. Some are claiming the U.S. government actually has a secret project to try and prevent an Apocalypse. A few aren't waiting for the government to solve the problem. They take these dire predictions so seriously they're preparing for the worst ... selling their homes and moving to undisclosed locations across the globe.

www.syfy.com...

it airs on SyFy at 9PM EST.

[edit on 11/7/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i love it! "a secret so big, there's countless books, web sites, and now a hollywood movie about it!" but be quiet, the government doesn't want you to know about it!

still, i will be watching this, haha.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Why didn't you just bump the existing thread?

Also, that program is just advertising for the new movie, out November 13th in theaters everywhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'd watch it on TV if i had cable, I'll probably just end up torrenting the show. Richard Hoagland George Noory and David Wilcock will be on the show as well. Should be very fun to watch.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
just bumping this thread to remind people about the 2012 secrets to be revealed tonight.

i just wonder what they are going to talk about. i wonder if they will mention the annunaki or something, that would be funny.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeddiRevolution
Why didn't you just bump the existing thread?

Also, that program is just advertising for the new movie, out November 13th in theaters everywhere.

Thank you for being one of those people that just put their 2 cents in and not know what they are talking about

This is completely opposite from the movie coming out November 13
This is the David Wilcox version

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i will have to torrent it also, since i do not watch any television.

Does the amount of people drawing attention to calendar and world-ending situations, create enough energy to make it not happen. The end of the world is suppose to come upon us, without our knowledge, so does having knowledge of the event, ensure that it cannot happen?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

i wish i was able to record and share it, but yes there will be torrents for this within 24 hours.

I wonder if this being aired this weekend has something to do with the imminent disclosure that is supposed to be happening this month... im not buying it, but there are a few dots to connect, more than this month, than last month.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oh, crap!

Out of curiosity I checked my "Cute Puppies" calendar and discovered it ends on December 31 - less than 8 weeks left until THE END!

Well I for one plan to get really drunk just before the cosmos comes crashing down. And with no next morning I avoid the hangover!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

yeap replying to myself...

I found a way to record it and share...(clips probably if the mods disagree with this method) may the best man win getting this good stuff on ATS

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Noory, Hoagland and Wilcock are in it, so it should be good for a laugh

I'll be watching

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up! I would have missed it for certain.

Fresh doom, even better than History channell Sunday afternoon doom.

p.s. Conversation just now:

Me: Are you going to watch fresh doom with me later? It on syfy and hints of "startling new secrets!!"

Her: No, [laughing] You startle me enough.

[edit on 8/11/09 by argentus]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I'm going to watch and not expect to be startled. For one thing
I don't have shell shock so I can't expect any firsts. David Wilcock also has no startling views.
I can't even bsgin to buy into such a positive view on things coming.
When present trends and a higher authority are screaming something
of the complete opposite. Possible schill? Possible.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You know what really tickles me? The thought that most of us that watch this will likely, at least once, argue with or scoff at the program, out loud.

Alll around the world, probably at the same moments.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

ROFL

SOOO true!

EDIT: to add more lines so this post isnt deleted...

I will watch this show with enough salt for everyone, i dont expect anything new, since ATS tends to get the 2012 news first... so w/e is mentioned is probably already mentioned here.

I just want to see what they deem *startling* in this 2012 documentary.

ALSO... I got my capture card working... may take a little bit after the show ends to get some of it up here... but ill try and get something.

[edit on 11/8/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The thing that really bugs me about Dec 21st 2012 is that it's on a Friday... Can't we have the end of the world on a Monday so we all get a bit of time off work?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Noooooooo.. it's too SOON for Michael Shermer...... and..... does he HAVE to sneer?

What next? Penn Gillette's "Nostradamus" speech?

arrggghh

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I like how the Atlantians got flooded out and then split into 2.
Mayans - Egyptians

9,600 years ago the ocean levels were 400 feet lower than they
are today.
I guess they needed Al Gore back then?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That was a BIG 2012 Movie advertisement, in fact i think they said the movie even sponsored the show. Mr Hoagland is off his rocker as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Did anyone see it? How was it?

I don't subscribe to cable, so I'll be watching it an hour or two from now when it hits the web.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join