It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Joe Rogan talks building 7 and various conspiracy theories on Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Great interview and Rogan seems to agree with most of what AJ is saying in regards to 9/11, CIA drug running and Swine flu hysteria.

I know there will be the obligatory AJ is a shill for the Zionists comments but w/e this interview was great.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
thanks for the vids always like to watch Joe Rogan

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Its cool that he's on board, but christ if Joe Rogan isn't the biggest no talent ass clown that ever got famous, I'll kiss someones ass.

I mean seriously, what DOES he do? Other than comment on UFC? (and badly)

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've heard a number of interviews with Joe. He's a normal, down-to-earth guy for a celebrity. He's actually kind of far-out in his belief system and quite intelligent, which I respect as I am much the same in my 'beliefs'.

More than I expected from the Fear Factor dude.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Alex Jones is Bill Hicks..... i cant believe i never saw this.... he is a perfect 100% match for an aged bill hicks. This is incredible.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
Its cool that he's on board, but christ if Joe Rogan isn't the biggest no talent ass clown that ever got famous, I'll kiss someones ass.

I mean seriously, what DOES he do? Other than comment on UFC? (and badly)

rogan is a great commentator! he gets a bit biased at times but he is a lot more fair then most mma commentators. he also knows a ton more about the sport then many others. i also apreciate him not being an idiot. rogan is really intelligent which is awsome for the sport being that a lot of people see mma as being a sport for idiots. rogan makes the ufc better.

just to add, rogan has a lot of good stuff to say in these videos. especially 8 min into the first video, i like him bringing up operation northwoods. i think if more people knew about that it would make the truth about 9/11 easier for people to realize

[edit on 6-11-2009 by srslyguyz]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by srslyguyz]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Meh, I haven't given Joe Rogan any thought at all since his cameo on Chapelle Show & his YouTube 2 Girls 1 Cup reaction video. His opinion is not the first source I check up on if I'm wondering whether or not a claim has validity, to say the least. Celebrities are often as uninformed about the matters they speak to in rough proportion to the scale of their popularity. Moreso, perhaps, since there's often this sense of "white knight charity and justice" it seems that many in the music/film industry buy into (or are pushed into) as a responsibility and burden of having the public's attention. Especially since Hands Across America and all that in the 80's. Right or wrong, it's the cause that's important apparently.

As for Alex Jones... I never knew anyone considered him a "Zionist Shill". I always considered him a fear-mongering narcissist, too concerned with self-image and his little "Info War Empire" to give a damned about accuracy or accountability. Tabloid trash of the worst kind. Regardless of whether or not some feel he may have a point or brings up good info once in a while - I find it's more fruitful to simply turn to a more reliable source than to waste time sifting through his paranoid ravings for something un-exaggerated, properly represented, and delaced from opinion and speculation.

Falsus in uno - falsus in omnibus.

World Trade Center 7 building? In the big picture, I fail to see where it really matters much. If it fell, if it didn't fall... even if the Trade Center towers hadn't fallen... it was the attack itself (regardless of whether assumed in-side job or Muslim extremists) that set events in motion. The tower collapse was a shocking display that any collapse of WTC7 would have been utterly overlooked, as it generally was.

So for me, the question is.... if it were an inside job, why bother pulling WTC7 at all? Let alone be so sloppy and about it in the face of a near flawless coverup? It doesn't make sense. The models shown of how and why it collapsed due to structural damage and fires can seem on the surface to be questionable and not quite comprehensive enough... I understand that. Yet, they make more sense to me than the leap in logic necessary to attempt to place the square peg WTC7 represents into the round hole that the conspiracy story suggests.

Regardless, if and when I do come across new evidence that requires verification, I would not trust Joe Rogan or Alex Jones to provide a critical, unbias, and accurate analysis of it. That's my take on it anyhow.

One other thing, I was listening to a claim on another forum that top-down demolitions are untenable and unpredictable. That they are never done, rather preferring methods of sequential demolition of supporting pillars from the bottom up - so the structure falls in it's footprint. So I did a search on top-down demolitions, and I found a few videos of a technique they use in France which seems to resemble the Twin Tower collapses rather closely in many regards.

IIRC, this is accomplished by removing/cutting a select portion of the structural supports, with the rest being simultaneously removed via a network of hydrolic (pneumatic?) jacks. The weight of the top floors impacting provides the energy necessary to demolish the floor below - etc.

Oh, and while I'm on the topic... I had to share this for those who haven't seen it yet.

lol, demolition fail.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I thought Joe seemed more open minded in this apearance than he usually is. He usually would just crack jokes the whole time and although he did that he still full out believes the CIA deals drugs (we all know this by now i think) but is still brave for him to talk about it.

Big ups to Joe Rogan

top topics

join