It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter Interesting Freind

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is a fascinating thread.

Like others here I'm very curious to learn more of what the OP's daughter says of "Mary," but something tells me the parents shouldn't quiz her too much on this. Nor should they repress it or stop her from thinking along these lines.

If the parents get too much "into" the story, it might "muddy the waters," and the kid might start embellishing the tale or lose the pure thread of connectivity to whatever she is experiencing...the experience will take on tones of "what do mom and dad want to hear/not hear? How can I please them or not make them mad?" Once this happens, instinct tells me the kid might lose the contact to the original experience and the whole thing could become more imagainary/mixed up in her mind. Also, like a lawyer asking "leading questions" to a witness, it could implant parential ideas in the kid's head (intentionally or otherwise) and contaminate the purity of whatever she is expressing.

On the other hand, you don't want to make her stop talking if she has something to say, or make her feel she can't talk about it...it strikes me as a delicate balance between communicating too much and too little with the child on this topic.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This sounds like a case of
"life imitating art imitating life."
I also read a lot on Alien abductions such as Whitely Streibers two books,
Communion and Confirmation as well as not so well known book thats just come
out that actually gives an ET perspective of abductions called
Looking through the Eyes of Love by Judy Carroll

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
As an abductee myself, if one of my children said that they were being hurt by a freaking Grey I would go balistic and do everything in my power to protect my child. I highly recommend going into this mode. God only knows what they will do to her, put into her, or take from her. Now or in the future.

As a parent, it is YOUR repsonsibility to protect your child. Even if she is a starseed, hybrid, or whatever she is still allowed the god given right to not be used as an experiment.

As a parent, there are things you can do to help protect your child against abduction. Whatever your religious preference, use that- call to Jesus, Saints, Angels, or whomever to specifically protect her against their abductions. Create a bubble of protective energy around her every day and night. Tell her, that when "Mary" comes to visit, to pray to Jesus or whomever to stop it. This is very important. Where it doesent always work, it does sometimes stop the abduction. I Have learned this from personal experience. And where as all of these methods arent 100% foolproof- they do help most of the time.

Please do what you can to protect your daughter. Ive had most of my Ova taken during abductions and now I am having a hard time having children. Dont let this happen to her!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Celticdragon, mind if I ask a question?
Was your daughter born without any fingernails?

Reason I ask is because I remember my ex wife telling me when my her second daughter was born, she was visited by a couple of strange and mysterious men asking her about the condition of her newborn.
She then responded that the baby was healthy except for the fact that her fingernails were not yet fully developed.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi, ET fans.

Speaking of books:

www.alienmindbook.org...

Alien Mind

The Thought and Behavior of Aliens

By George LoBuono 2006.

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Finger nails?

This is interesting stuff.

I dont think I have even been abducted by aliens although I do remember when i was 14 upto 16 being terified of going out at night and getting abducted. my be it was me being a scaredie cat I dont know.

But still, this is very intresting.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
She was born 4 weeks early and with all ten fingers and toes. She was a IUGR baby.(Intra Uterine Growth Retardation) was only 4lbs 4 oz at birth.

I dont know if there is anything I can do to protect her. I am a Wiccan and have put up several wards around the house. the only way any entity could enter is if they intend no harm but what if the greys dont fall along thelines o our demension? Would they be effected by my wards? The greys are obviously much more powerful than we are so how can I do anything but listen to my child?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
With regards to the 'Broken' aspect of this 'Mary' , she might have said they can't reproduce , I don't think a 3 year old would understand what that meant, but I had another thought, what if your daughter meant broken as in ' not looking like us'?
A grey from our established understanding is a small bald grey coloured ( hence the name) looking humanoid with large black eyes, it could be your daughters way of describing 'Marys' appearance to you in such a way YOU can understand. A child's logic is undeveloped to our standard and they sometimes have difficulty getting their point across to us adults.

May I suggest putting a covert camera in her room to monitor her activities or to see if there are any 'intrusions' from Mary?
Your daughter wouldn't know it was there and any incident can be captured on film/disk/card.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi there,

I'm the friend unity_99 mentioned earlier in the thread. My daughter and I have had numerous experiences, mainly unexplained wounds & marks but she like your daughter has talked about her 'friends'.

She suddenly blurted out that she had some big friends I asked her who they were, maybe older kids she'd seen at pre-school or something but she said they were her friends she saw at night. I asked her what they looked like and she said they were big girls with black hair and black eyes and they were called shayla, charla and shinya(I don't know if that's the spelling but that's my interpretation of how she pronounced them).

I quizzed her a few times about them but it was always the same information until one day she said her big friends would never visit again that they were dead. I asked her how they died and she said the green man and blonde haired lady killed them, she's never mentioned them since. She mentioned the green man and blonde haired lady a couple of times and I asked what she did with them but she was very vague about it, I asked where they lived etc and she said in big pink buildings.

She hasn't mentioned anymore visitors but I know things are still happening as she calls out now and again or I find marks on her that have appeared overnight. I try my best to protect her but I don't know what good it does, we had an incident the other night when I knew something was up, I felt something was nearby so I called out for them to identify themselves to which I got a flash of a grey face in my mind so I became very angry and told them to get lost(I actually swore but you get the idea), my little girl shouted out and I told them again to leave and everything seemed to settle down.

I've also had some very very real dreams where they've tried to take me and one where they tried to take both of us, I scooped my daughter up in the dream and ran screaming out the name of someone close to us (he's a walk in) who I knew would protect us and he did.

My daughter also draws some interesting pictures, like this one;

I'd suggest asking your little one to try and draw mary see what she comes up with and just ask her questions not constantly but just a few here and there, don't lead her just ask things like what colour hair mary has(if it is a grey she'll say she hasn't got any), where does she live, does she have many friends, etc see what comes up.

Good luck, love and light x

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

Hi again celticdragon23, I was just wondering has your daughter ever said specifically that 'Mary' is grey ?

The reason I ask is because during my own encounter (see links in my signature), the being was facially the same as a 'grey' but she was around 7ft tall and had a transluscent blue/white colour ... her name was 'Khya'.

It doesn't sound as if your daughter is scared of Mary anymore than I was / am scared of Khya ... just made me wander if your daughter was experiencing similar encounters to my own as I've never actually come across anyone else acknowledging an experience with this more benevolent breed of being, who seem to play more of a 'teaching' role than that of the 'experimenter' that the general Grey is linked to.

Very interesting thread, thank-you.

Woody.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
An interesting side note about ETs, is that there are many races of grey types, not all are negative. Zetans are negative and work actively as controllers, and work with systems of slavery. There are greys attempting to break away from being controlled too.

The elohim, one of the oldest original species is blue skinned, but similar in some ways to greys in appearance, however I'm not sure about their heights They are master geneticists and created the human race with the dna given by the pleiadians, from lyreans or one of the human races. Though many have contributed to this project.

The ple'o'sha'n, (pleiadians) who have their own name for themsevles, are very tall, ethereal and green, humanoid people. They are very scientific and advanced, coming from a system that completed itself. They get bored easily.

Lyreans, (this is one branch of the human family) spread out into various systems when they're home planet was destroyed, and billions died. They were transplanted in numerous systems of which pleiades, sirius, orion, andromeda are but examples. Many different looks.

Sirius also is home to the blue skinned aquatic race the Dogan speak of, and the moons of Sirius B, home to the feline race.

In addition there are reptilian and insectoid species here and in Andromeda, and probably everywhere.

There are many different species and races of each species, these are but a few.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are the first person I have ever heard mention a feline race. I always thought it was odd that you never hear of a feline race. The only one in media I can remember was the one on the old Star Trek cartoon.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I have energy recognition and it was a general kind until last summer when the energies came in August, and I started to see people some people in source more. Amongst those here, the starseeds, there seem to be more lyreans, andromedans and felines along with ple'o'sha'ns, than other race. I know of at least 5 felines, 2 are close friends of the family.
On my thread about waking up to source, I've talked about this a bit. And then recently, I friend sent me Jessica's video to assess her energy. I was so happy, just filled with such and happiness to recognize her and see in her a alpha leader reaching and waking some of them up, with many ideas.

First Half of 2012 part 4 1/4 The Illuminati's Plan for the Starseeds

We're all different in source. Greys abduct anyone with the bloodlines, through the 12 tribes of Juda that go back to Sumeria. But its more complicating than that. They usually mess with starseeds alot too. Thats why I included this video from Jessica. I also feel this has a lot to do with Kyazl and her daughters experience as well.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hey there Unity_99,

Not wanting to go off topic or derail the thread but I wanted to thank you for the info you posted about the 'blue-skinned' beings ... never been able to find anything out about these before.

And to the person who mentioned the 'Felines' I remember reading a little book some years ago called 'The Pachets & The Crystal People' (I forget who wrote it), apparently the Pachets were a feline race too.

Thanks again Woody

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just an interesting note when my daughters saw your daughter's drawing they both got excited and said the person in the picture was themselves and the black creature was mary.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey there,

Well, this is some freaky stuff.
To start, i'd recommend creating a relaxing environment that you could just casually talk to your daughter about Mary.
There are alot of questions you could ask her, but most of those are obvious. The most important question is to just ask her whether she likes Mary or not. This is such a simple question, but can really help us. So far all we know about this Grey is that it's name, given by your daughter is Mary. That may only be a name, but its extremly important. Mary is obviously a feminime name, and generally children, especially daughters tend to relate females to being kind and caring. Also, if your are religious, say, Christian, and teach your daughter about Christianity, you may need to look up Mary as a reference to the virgin Mary.

If it's a Grey, we seem to generally assume that it is a negative. This isn't always the case. Zetans are generally negative, but there will always be exceptions to the case. By any chance could you take a picture of the picture in the book that your daughter called Mary? This could prove very valuable and could help us locate the origin of the said Grey.
I have always assumed and assosiated Orion to be the location of taller, positive Greys, so maybe we can locate the source.

I hope i could've helped.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Whether or not "mary" is good or bad, or a Grey can be good or bad depending on where it comes from-- what part of abductions are OK?

Its like when I take my cat to the vet. Because it lacks the understanding that I am taking it to a doctor to make sure he's ok, and gets shots and so forth so he doeesnt get sick- he totally freaks out and is scared to death while I am taking him there. Similiar to when a human is taken by these greys for our "own good" or whatever reason.

Except the BIG DIFFERENCE is that our cats do not have the understanding when we explain to them why we are taking them to the vet. But we HUMANS have the ability to understand why a Grey is taking us- and yet- they dont ask us for permission and do GOD KNOWS WHAT to our Bodies!!!!! Without our permission!

We humans have the ability to communicate with these beings, and yet they treat us as animals- as how we treat our animals on earth- and dont give us any say in what they do to us.

Im sorry its just wrong. Regardless of whether or not they need to save their dying race.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I agree with you on the pirate thing. But I do want to say, that if it werent the controllers behind depopulating like many zetans are, but concerning greys in general, if they were in need of dna and ASKED for contributions from certain genetic groups, I would help them if it was not a big deal and minor. But that would be a different type of system.

For example Lowki is a grey in source: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I recognize his energy, also his wit, intellect and humor. When he writes "hop hop hoppity"
my 18 year son, who has had experiences as our entire family has had, immediately laughed and said, "that reminds me of the greys" or "thats what they feel like" Something close to that anyway.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Aurora has said that she liked Mary. But she doesnt talk about her very much. When we ask questions she may answer one or 2 but then clams up?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This doesnt mean that if Mary is truly a grey, and in this day and age with the numbers of experiences that are occurring, there is a real possibility that she is. While I'm trying to point out there are good and bad on all sides, and many greys are much like humans, wonderful people living under fascism, this is still not a good situation. All the programs are run by fascists who may do things carefully, but are still doing it for themselves and use people as resources. Including that they try to control the starseeds.
Starseeds themselves have a hard time waking up on their own and when they come here, they often have arrangements made that at a certain point the crafts, their family, or certain events in the world, trigger them to start to wake up and seek for answers. This is a very negative 3D reality with fascism and the Vrill team of black ops, bloodlines and zetans is planning a fascist world system soon, maybe even an orchestrated disclosure of their agendas. There are other groups, but the bad one is bad, and its here, and its our reality. No starseeds want any other starseeds, let alone any humans stuck here for any more lifetimes.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Unity_99]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join