It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter Interesting Freind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I hate tosound like an idiot but what is a starseed?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Humans are all different in source, their souls or beings. They are basically cosmic, and they are also One, one soul vibrating at individual frequencies. While they are equal and the same, and you are me, and we are each other, and must truly begin to feel for each other like this, we are all subject to our co-creational thoughts and experiences, some are free in the cosmos and some have been entrapped by negative systems and not all of our experiences are equal, and some have evolved and some de-evolved.

Basically humans are those that have been entrapped here for some time, rewiped with memory loss's, nukis and controllers in source also incarnate, some to make another choice, some to program this matrix from within knowingly or being handled by greys and nukis behind the seens, and some have been sent in to bust the matrix and are awoken at various stages from sitings, crafts, contact, dreams, music, art work, et scripts (that happened for me then many sitings and memories returned). Its a stage filled with many people who have all come to be here at a critical time where free will and advancement for humans needs to be restored.

Abductions often happen in any family that has a bloodline, ie. a common one is the Scottish one in my friends, that goes to the House of Stuart, but there are many bloodlines. These ultimately got through William of Orange to Egyptian royalty and summeria,and the 12 tribes of judah is but a part of this, so this is the nuki bloodline. Its very widespread and many people in many races even the indigenous people now have this. Also there are many starseeds, by the hundreds of millions as well.

spiritualnewearth.blogspot.com...
For a beautiful poem about starseeds, and for all those who are awake and aware.
For those who are spreading love and awareness, to blossom a different ending to this cycle and play, a new and renewed positive free will world, they're always recruiting, and everyone can come just as they are, no matter what negativity has done to their lives, because its all just part of the human experience.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
my daughter woke me up at 3am this morning talking about riding in a bubble that makes noise and Mary. Im starting to get upset.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Check her body for scoop marks. This is getting interesting, if it is true.

I know a small child is capable of fantasy but I don't think this is.

Make sure she is not being influenced by something she is seeing on television.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am going to write this in 3 parts, because the first ones disappeared when suddenly it switched to an add, and I lost it.

Last Sunday, both my friend and I experienced zetans at the same time, though an ocean apart. In my case, I was very aware they were there, didn't see them, but felt them, and was commanding they identify themselves, but did feel some of the nasty stuff they did as I finally drifted off to sleep around 3 am. I couldnt sleep because of a toothache, and they actually commanded me to go to bed, and not keep them waiting. When I went upstairs, I was in not so good a mood and told them, mentally and forcebably to buzz off. Instantly, sliding into my mind, came the warning that something would happen to my older son and mother if I wasn't going to cooperate. As I was drifting of into sleep I felt some of what they do to you.

The next morning mom phoned and in the middle of the night, rougly same time, she went to the washroom and a bifold closet door hit the ground, narrowly missing her head. I woke with a huge bruise on my foot but only small indications of what could be a needle mark. Not typical needles though I might add. I do recall a little of what they do, though I have no idea of why they do it. It hurts too, but not agony. They insert something in various spots, such as the soft spot of your head, something nano or very fine, or behind your eye, that goes right through your blood vessel into your lung, or body, or any other location. I do hope the bruise on my foot occurred because I landed a good kick to someones head.

part 1

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Part 2. I noticed Sunday there were rounds, so I was wondering what would happen this Sunday. You updated your daughters expeience, Kyazl had some kind of related experience, and I had a feeling that medical procedures were imminent so quickly chose sleep.

I have noted in the past that more positive contact also happened on certain times and included others many miles away. Ie. they had similar experiences that day. Or my friend and I shared notes on the same memory where we were both there next day.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I find it funny that people do not see the common thread between those who have these types of experiences, and those of us who do not. Therein lies your answer if you want this to stop, the answer is right here on these pages in plain view. Notice Avatars, handshakes, etc...
One person already told you how to stop it.
Anyway...
Good luck.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I was feeling stuck, and have had rescues before and am working on raising frequencies, vibrations, and the ascension process. For some time, have reached a plateau, where it seems not to be getting better, and some of the negative experience we had been dealt with by a walk in friend were coming back.

I was given in meditation yesterday some answers that when you have a hard time connecting to help from Creator, angels, positive protectors, you need to work at raising you frequency. Like minds and vibrations are attracted and we can tune out the negative by rising above it. However there are pauses, and it has to do with some of the work we need to do to unblock, such as laughing lots and frequently. Seeking joy and happiness and gratitiude to the Creator, the Energies, mother earth, nature. Finding ways to help. Unblocking can be done by taking up a cause, either environmental on behalf of mother earth, or to help loved ones, community. Just get the flow going by laughing, joy, gratitude and helping. This is my next step to work more on this, when my health recovers a bit more.

an affirmation:

"The Creator's Love activates our hearts; Light, illuminates our paths and brings positive solutions potentials and answers into each moment. I serve in joy, harmony, and peace, all that is and activate the positive potential in each moment for the greater good of all, filled with gratitude."

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
As Unity said I had a similar experience last night too, no idea what time it was but my little girl came running in saying she needed the bathroom. Then she refused to go back to bed, she was terrified, she kept asking to sleep in our bed or if one of us would sleep in her bed. I asked her if she had a bad dream and she just nodded and I asked her what happened and she said they put the frogs and hamsters in their mouths and started to eat them and were laughing about it, which I thought was a rather unusual dream for a 4yr old to have. 15 minutes of calming her down and telling her it was ok there were no monsters etc and she was back asleep.

Then tonight when I was putting her to bed she ran to the window and flung the curtains back, I asked her what she was doing and she said she was checking to see if there was anyone in the garden. I knew what she was talking about because when she's had experiences before she's acted in the same way saying there is something outside.

Anyway my point is that your little girl might have had an experience or she may have just had a strange dream or a little bit of both as they supposedly screw with your dreams to cover up what they are doing. Same with I don't know what happened to my little girl last night could have just been a dream, could have been something else.

Just keep talking to her about Mary but not directly, maybe sit down and start doing some drawing, colouring or jigsaws or something and just ask a couple of questions, don't scare her as she'll be less likely to talk about it, just tell her if she doesn't like something that Mary does to tell her to stop and that she's not allowed to do those things. The important thing is just to be there for her if she wakes up crying soothe her and send her off back to sleep, take notes of everything she says that seems unusual and dates / times it happens and keep an eye out for any marks.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sorry im not calling out to a basterdized religion's savior to protect me because he can't i call out to Gaia the great Earth Mother. to help me understand what is going on and how to deal with it. Mary doesnt seem to be endangering my kids just annoying the hell out of me?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I dont call out to any organized religion, but am very spiritual. Creator is Divine Mother, or First Cause. She doesnt require a Church either. This is a ple'o'sha'n understanding. There is no religious requirement, no church, no one world religion, no cult status, just metaphysics.. We all are one. And we are co-creator with the Creator which is why the law of attraction works. If a person doesnt approach it from their understanding of First Cause, the same thing can be achieved by higher self. There are archangels but they really serve Mother. The universe is asking a question, separation or unity. Unity is graduation for any race, and evolution. It is a female principle. Not to mention Mother is makes more sense of creation.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdragon23
Sorry im not calling out to a basterdized religion's savior to protect me because he can't i call out to Gaia the great Earth Mother. to help me understand what is going on and how to deal with it. Mary doesnt seem to be endangering my kids just annoying the hell out of me?

Thank Goodness for that!
You made me laugh!

There are ways to stop them without the above.

I personally believe that if we are abducted, on one level we have agreed to it. However I like Unity have seen them in my minds eye and told them to LEAVE! But once you are asleep you are not in a position to protect yourself and there are techniques that work. I believe a lot of what is done is on an energetic level and not necessarily a physical level but hey....I don't know for sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sorry im not calling out to a basterdized religion's savior to protect me

Such Venom toward my religion, when all I did was offer you an observation to help you. The same offered by another Pagan/Wiccan...

Anyhow:

Hynek's extensive familiarity with UFO cases, joined with Vallee's considerable skills as a computer scientist, made a formidable combination. By the mid 60's, together they had reached a conclusion whose effects would be felt in UFO research for many years to come, namely that while the data refused to conform to the Air Forces robotic denials of UFO reality, neither did the data lend much credence to the extraterrestrial visitation theory. Rather, there appeared remarkable parallels among UFO phenomena and descriptions of human encounters with spiritual entities throughout history.

“It began to seem to us that rather than being 'extraterrestrial' in any simple sense, UFOs could well be part of the same larger intelligence which has shaped the tapestry of religion and mythology since the dawn of human consciousness” - Hynek 1985

Dr. Josef Allen Hynek ( May 1, 1910 - April 27, 1986 ) was a United States astronomer, professor, and ufologist. He is perhaps best remembered for his UFO research. Hynek acted as scientific adviser to UFO studies undertaken by the U.S. Air Force under three consecutive names: Project Sign (1947-1949), Project Grudge (1949-1952), and Project Blue Book (1952 to 1969).

I am a very open minded Christian, and I would love nothing more then to know there are Aliens out there across that vast sea of outer space. See, I have no more problem with that then knowing there were Indians in the Americas across the sea from Europe. However, that stated, as you can see above, the facts just do not fit for alien visitation. They are spiritual entities.

Still, its quite telling that in this thread you have one person who wants to experience this, but cannot because he is of a Christian background, and you even have another Wiccian (I believe) telling you to call on Christ to make this stop. All the experiencers are all either Pagan, Wiccian, or New Agers, and you lash out with an unreasonable amount of venom at even the mere suggestion of Christianity. I think that speaks volumes as to why you have attracted some entity like this into your home.

And I still say to you.
Good Luck.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
How have i invited any of this? As far as I know this happend to my father and I have some dreams but no recollections of abductions but have seen ufo's and supernatural phenomenon since i was a child. I have had dreams come true and am very intuitive. My oldest daughter is very in tune with the spirit world and often talks with spirits. Tessa is very quick to see past dimensions and talks to fairies and spirits as well. I don't know why my family has a target on them. my great grandmother was a skinwalker and practiced blackmagic. i have no respect for christianity because it is a do as I say not as I do religion. It allows people to place the responsibilty for their actions on a "SAVIOR" not take responsibility for their actions themselves. We have to realize that spiritually speaking we are our greatest enemies.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

How have i invited any of this?

My oldest daughter is very in tune with the spirit world and often talks with spirits.
Tessa is very quick to see past dimensions and talks to fairies and spirits as well.
my great grandmother was a skinwalker and practiced blackmagic.

You are kidding me right?

As far as I know this happend to my father and I have some dreams but no recollections of abductions but have seen ufo's and supernatural phenomenon since i was a child.

You are attributing this to aliens still, even Hynek, one of the most experienced people in the entire field, and one of the few who had full access to the militaries information on the topic, felt that these things were spiritual entities, not aliens.

I have had dreams come true and am very intuitive.

That happens to me as well, it has nothing to do with this.

My oldest daughter is very in tune with the spirit world and often talks with spirits. Tessa is very quick to see past dimensions and talks to fairies and spirits as well.

So why is it surprising to you that they are seeing them now as well? Either real or imagined. You have obviously taught them to do this, children certainly do not know what fairies and spirits are intuitively.

I don't know why my family has a target on them.

I am guessing its because you dabble in the things you mention. I have often seen people who practice demonology, or other similar occult practices warn folks not to dabble in it unless they know what they are doing, because they can attract an entity who can attach itself to you or your family.

i have no respect for christianity because it is a do as I say not as I do religion.

Not when you deal with real Christians, opposed to poser Christians. There are always posers in any religion, Christianity is not the exception to that rule, and I don't know why you would expect it to be. There are many false people who consider themselves Christian, and might even believe they are, but do not act like Christians in things like business. These types of folks are fooling themselves, but not God. Even Christ himself mentions this back in his time:

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

It allows people to place the responsibilty for their actions on a "SAVIOR" not take responsibility for their actions themselves. We have to realize that spiritually speaking we are our greatest enemies.

No one is perfect, we all sin, the trick to being a Christian is being repentant and asking for/receiving forgiveness. However, being repentant includes trying to be better, and not do the same things again. It's not a matter of not taking responsibility, because humanity will hold you responsible for your action, but a true Christian can be assured in forgiveness and salvation.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Have you even studied your own religion? One of your hero's Abraham was a dark magi and often consorted with demons. Ever heard of the book Abra Mehlin(SP) Or Abraham the merlin which gave the rights and rituals to summon demons and control them?? Sorry Im not into demonology or blackmagic I follow the addage do asyou amy harm none. Being a wiccan and practicing magic is not evil. And im sorry but Aliens are like us they are spiritual entities trapped in a human body. Why is it that all christians seem to classify all Wiccans/pagans as demon worshipping? Oh god I am so tired of explainingmy beliefls to the know it alls. They think we are all satanists I swear. I actually have more respect for satanists than christians because they think for themselves and not like sheep. But back to the subject at hand, Mary seems to be if anything protecting my daughter. And if indeed this is a spirtual entity then it probably has a reason for being around my daughter.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

Being a Pagan myself I know exactly what you mean about having to explain your beliefs to someone who so closed minded that thinking those who practise Wicca are devil worshippers, yeah right. Theres a Wizard guy in our local village , everyone else thinks he's a loony , walking down the street in his robes with his staff, but I always try to say hello to him, ( when I not riding past on my bike - I always give him a wave , even when he doesn't know who I am
).
As for this Mary 'protecting' your daughter thats a good thing IMO, but soemtimes it may be something along the lines of a favoured pet?
Not wanting to sound rude but if its true protection maybe you should ask your daughter to see if Mary would like a chat with you present, try to cajole her into letting Mary know that you too want to protect your daughter and that maybe you should meet to discuss this protection? and with that why she visits your family?.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Interesting story, Celtic.

I do believe children are more in tune with other worldly entities, since they can not tell the difference between what is real and what is fictional.

I would try and talk to your daughter and find out more on this Mary figure.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

intresting and my heart goes out to all with children having dreams/nightmares.

My 16yr old is having nightmares and is always sleeping with my wife when i'm not home; she doesn't want to sleep alone and this has started within the last 2 weeks.

Yesterday morning, my wife suggested we annoint her bedroom with oil and pray over it. I'll have to wait till I get home this morning and see what's up.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
-Arm Yourself!
-Set Perimeters!!
-STAND GUARD!!!

Bolt up your windows and doors. Set up a camera. Sleep with your daughter, do whatever. Do not let these space aliens get away with experimenting on your daughter in the night. (Assuming that is what's happening)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join