It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Give Up Your Country To The Illuminati!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Before you decide to blame your country for the horrible atrocities of Iraqi torture and abuse, you must know who the Illuminati are. G. W. Bush and British Leader Tony Blair, for examples, are only puppets on a string. You may not really know it, but it is true. If you give up your sovereignty to an outside agency, like the U.N, you will lose your country for good. The Illuminati is doing these horrible things around the world and they hide behind G. W. Bush of the United States of America.

From the following webpage:

The solution is for us (yes, the responsibility lies on us, the people) to say "NO" to Globalism and the New World Order, have the Illuminati puppets replaced, and the Illuminati kings drawn out from High Places and put into Justice for their crimes against humanity.

Again, realize there are people behind the President of the USA who are evil, they are the Illuminati, and they want to strip your country away from you.

Protect The Good In What Your Country Stands For!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't think that the Illuminati, or any other secret group is behind the attrocities that are happening in the world besides the face that our world leaders (George Bush, Tony Blair...ect) are, for the most part, morons.

Also, if they control the President, the President controls the millitary, so then why would they need to hide from anything?

Matt

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by US.SecretService
Also, if they control the President, the President controls the millitary, so then why would they need to hide from anything?

Matt

excellent point US.SecretService, IMHO the Illuminati only appoint the world leaders and just let them do what they like.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
But you have to understand that the Illuminati have secretive agendas and policies we hardly know anything about. They could possibly range from genocide, resource depletion and extraction of oil, controlling every country economically, etc.

They need to remain behind the scenes of what is going on because they need to hide from people like you and me, but mostly against those who don't know what is going on. Do you think the military personnel really know who's agenda they are serving?--It certainly isn't G. W. Bush's to the fullest, it is the people who put Bush illegally into the Administration.

I've heard on the news that people in Canada aren't voting anymore, that the number of non-voting is rising, which is pointing to the faithlessness people have in their Governments. I'm sure the same trend is happening in the United States. The Illuminati keep people busy with a fake democratic system, because it will not matter if Kerry is voted into office, the Illuminati's agendas will still be the same.

I hope there are people out there like myself who realize what is going on. I hope more realize, too, that we are losing our freedoms. The most extreme case I believe when people will question their Government is when they are herded into concentration camps, by then it'll be too late.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
IMMORTAL, what you say does make sense, and you make some good points. But, when you say that it doesn't matter who is voted into office, I personally feel that it does, because what if the President (I'm assuming that he actually has any power here
) didn't go along with their agenda? Would they just kill him? Impeach Him? This is a good question to be asking, what if the president doesn't agree with them?

Thanks,
Matt

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Immortal, you are not alone my friend.
Yes the illuminati exist, yes they are bent on world dominion, yes the politicians are in their pockets.
Greed.
Its all so clear to those of us that can see, isnt it Immortal?
Spread the word, spread it far and wide.
When you come to those that will not listen, or that refute you, i urge you to 'cast not ye pearls before swine' to quote my favorite book.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

But, when you say that it doesn't matter who is voted into office, I personally feel that it does, because what if the President (I'm assuming that he actually has any power here
) didn't go along with their agenda? Would they just kill him? Impeach Him? This is a good question to be asking, what if the president doesn't agree with them?

Thanks,
Matt
Well, currently, the 2 most possible candidates for the upcoming Presidency are G. W. Bush and John Kerry. Both of these individuals are members of an secret society called the Skull and Bones. All these secret societies like the Skull and Bones belong to the network that make up the Illuminati. Is it going to matter which candidate you vote for?--Here is a quote from a webpage:

In researching her book, Robbins interviewed more than 100 members of Skull and Bones. She inquired about which candidate the secret society would rather have in the White House.

"I asked many Bonesmen that question," she recalled. "The sincere answer to me was, 'We don't care -- it's a win-win situation.' "

That quote is taken from here: prisonplanet.com

If the President doesn't agree with his superiors, then he gets neutralized.

As an example, take the assassination of JFK. If the Illuminati didn't like how JFK was performing his job, so they got rid of him. Here is a quote from a webpage:

it was an occult ritual known as the "Killing of the Divine King" designed as part of an alchemical plan to usher in a New World Order.

That is taken from this webpage, a short read:

parascope.com

In my opinion, it will not matter who comes into office.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
As im sure many of you have heard about all the 'strange coincindences' between the JFK and the Lincoln assasinations.
These are not 'coincidences'.
It is the illuminati throwing it in your face as they kill the 2 best presidents we have probably ever had.

911? Is it an odd 'coincidence' that 9-11 just happens to be our emergency phone number? I think not.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware
911? Is it an odd 'coincidence' that 9-11 just happens to be our emergency phone number? I think not.
I don't think it was a coincidence. I know that they utilized the famed "911" emergency number as a subconscious implant to generate the necessary panic in the population when the terrorist acts happened at the WTC. The only time people will yell 911 is when there is an emergency, which helped the Government/terrorist grab the public's attention with the 9/11 date they chose.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I don't think that the Illuminati, or any other secret group is behind the attrocities that are happening in the world besides the face that our world leaders (George Bush, Tony Blair...ect) are, for the most part, morons.

Matt

I would have to dissagree with you on this. The reason they still hide is because they are still afraid of the outcome if their plans were revealed to all. True, half of us would be in disbelief(the ignorant ones) and the other half would fight and resist. Can you imagine the destruction that half of the U.S.'s population is capable of in the mist of a resistance? They arent prepared for this type of resistance yet. Thats why everything is all about trying to get you to trust the government so they can get you while your gaurd is down to reduce violence, and in hope that you wont realize the truth until its too late. Face the facts and truth............your government doesnt give 2 #es about you or me unless they need us for something. It has always been about the rich and powerful and always will be.

Something else to think about..........How come now days the armys biggest recruiting gimmeck is to offer college loans to recruits? Why do they feel that they need to buy a military because I can tell you........it aint from the kindness of their heart?

When people that fight and join the forces because they believe in their country and fight from the heart stop joining, that should tell you something!
If they were still joining then the government wouldnt be trying to buy people to fight for a country that doesnt care.

not to offend, just my 2 cents worth

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Well, currently, the 2 most possible candidates for the upcoming Presidency are G. W. Bush and John Kerry. Both of these individuals are members of an secret society called the Skull and Bones. All these secret societies like the Skull and Bones belong to the network that make up the Illuminati. Is it going to matter which candidate you vote for?--Here is a quote from a webpage:

the difference is which agenda gets advanced first because of what ppl expect from certain parties. i think the next party change (04 or 08) will have us yeilding to the un

**sorry for edit i messed up on the quote button

[Edited on 2004-5-20 by NuTroll]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Because they want to lull us into a false sence of security
thats how the work

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
IMMORTAL, been reading through all of your posts and i must say that they are a very good read
But the main question about the illuminati isn't about its agendas, the question is, do they still exist?? the secret society that formed in Bavaria during the 18th century was destoryed within 15 years of being started. Im starting to doubt that it does still exist, even though i did state in a early post that i believed the illuminati appoint world leaders. Im starting to doubt everything i have said about the illuminati now, why?, because they is know hard evidence to suggest its still out there.

There is something that we commonly call the "new world order" but i doubt its some secret cult. All these stories that come from defectors of the illuminati are to hard to believe, there is no evidence to say the defectors are telling the truth. If i was a member of a secret cult planning to take over the world and i wanted to leave, before i would go, i would take atleast some photographic evidence or any documentation so i could blow the whole thing wide open.

As for the illuminati, i doubt its out there, its more like the bohemian club, bilderbergs and the omega agency

[edit on 26-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i don't think the illuminati do exist, maybe a few hundred years ago but not now. If there are people who claim to be illuminati who's says they are illuminati and not just people who claim to be illuminati

If the illuminati do exist i don't think they have the power that people believe they have, i don't think they are behind the most powerful democratic governments because people vote for the leaders and the illuminati can't influence a majority of the population with them knowing

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How can a powerful secret society exist, if it was destoryed within 15 years of being created
that doesn't seem so powerful and mighty if they fell apart within a few years.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Okay, yes, let's say that the Illuminati per se, as envisioned by Adam Weishaupt, does not exist in name. Today, let's use the term Illuminati as an umbrella for groups like the Council on Foreign Relations, The Order of Skull and Bones, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, and the Omega Agency. So, this means that the Illuminati, as this term applies here, is in full force.

I believe the New World Order, as known by the inner circles of the Illuminati, is a cultish idea. I believe that it is being brought into this world by those who are of the Occult. So, I'm saying that our world is heading into an Occult-ruled type world, a New World Order, as envisioned by these Occult Societies.

As I learn about the Illuminati, as an umbrella term, I am beginning to see their 'language', or symbology all over the place. For example, the famed pyramid, obelisk, the all seeing eye, etc. Our world is in the hands of Occult oriented Eilitists.

They are behind the major Democratic Governments, for example the United States. The CFR is one secretive group who has many members involved in controlling the business, political, and social policies of the United States and world. Many Presidents and CIA head honchos are tied to the CFR, and Skull and Bones. The proof should already be in the fact that G.W.Bush has stolen the White House.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Okay, yes, let's say that the Illuminati per se, as envisioned by Adam Weishaupt, does not exist in name. Today, let's use the term Illuminati as an umbrella for groups like the Council on Foreign Relations, The Order of Skull and Bones, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, and the Omega Agency. So, this means that the Illuminati, as this term applies here, is in full force.

I would partially agree with that: i.e., that organizations composed of the wealthy elite have squelched the people�s power, and use it for their own selfish ends. It just bugs me to no end hearing these parasites referred to as �Illuminati�. They are not illuminated or enlightened in any way; calling them �illuminati� is akin to calling the Nazis �saints�.

I believe the New World Order, as known by the inner circles of the Illuminati, is a cultish idea. I believe that it is being brought into this world by those who are of the Occult. So, I'm saying that our world is heading into an Occult-ruled type world, a New World Order, as envisioned by these Occult Societies.

I am a member of numerous occult societies, and have studied and practiced Occultism for many years. On this, my friend, you�re way off the mark. The people whom you oppose, the wealthy elite who have usurped power, are the exact opposite of Occultists. They are materialists, and know God but Mammon, i.e., money. This is diametrically opposed to spiritual disciplines, especially those of an occult nature, which emphasize selflessness and service to fellow men.

Many of these people claim to be �spiritual� or �religious�, but it is only smoke and mirrors, an attempt to gain the support of those of the masses who are spiritual or religious. These people�s claims cannot be taken at face value.

As I learn about the Illuminati, as an umbrella term, I am beginning to see their 'language', or symbology all over the place. For example, the famed pyramid, obelisk, the all seeing eye, etc. Our world is in the hands of Occult oriented Eilitists.

Our world is indeed in the hands of elitists. But �occult elitist� is an oxymoron; it simply cannot exist. Western Occult Doctrine is firmly based on the mysteries and mysticism of the Orient, the major being esoteric Buddhism, Taoism, and Qabalah. The eastern mystical doctrines of �no separate existence� have given form to the �Brotherhood of Man�, as accepted in the Western Occult Mystery Schools. There can be no elitism in Brotherhood, nor in true spirituality.

Fiat Lvx.

[edit on 26-6-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
The proof should already be in the fact that G.W.Bush has stolen the White House.

G.W.Bush hasn't really stole the white house. We all know he isn't smart at all and thats why he is in power. The Neo conservatives are the ones who have hijacked the white house and cause Bush isn't a smary guy, they can easily manipulate him into doing what they want. All the fat cats who are watching on from the shadow of power and laughing because they have the have the worlds super power in their hands.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
(i have) just read this it should help you with what you are going on about i think www.hourofthetime.com... (edit in brackets)

[edit on 27-6-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

just read this it should help you with what you are going on about i think www.hourofthetime.com...

I read this once too, and it made me think. But in the end, it prooved to be fake. He simply didn't provide any evidence. Besides, he was one of the militia types, defending his beloved weapons.

There is no proof that Illuminati exist. What I have heard about the Illuminati, they turn out to be rather good than evil. They opposed the corrupt Church power when they did exist, back in the 18th century.

Symbols? Signs? What signs? What symbols? Where? How do you know that the eye in the pyramid is a sign of the Illuminati? Obelisk? I've spotted two in my own city. Not much of a big deal here.

Now, could it possibly be that people in America are more paranoid than people in Europe? Possibly. I've spotted only one Swedish site that's about Illuminati, and it turned out to be a direct translation of an English conspiracy site. How many times have I seen anything about the Illuminati, Roswell, MJ-12, Freemasons, CFR or even the Bilderberg on TV, radio or in any magazine or newspaper written here in Sweden? None.
How many times have I heard talks about our government being corrupt or taking orders from someone above? None.
How many times have I heard people talking about these things? None.

Do we have UFO's? Sure we do, but many of those have been debunked. Others have good theories on what they actually are.

So it seems like while people are more open about these things in America, people here in Sweden simply don't care. Why? Because most of us here want to have sources. We want to know who started these things. Proof, simple and sound.

Maybe most people here have it better than in other places on earth? Well, may be, but we also have the highest taxes in the world, and still, no one says anything about any conspiracy.

It is this thing that puzles me. While people in America say these things, we don't hear anything about it from places like Sweden, Russia, Australia, Finland, Norway, France etc.

It simply seems that only America is affected by this conspiracy. When there is a conspiracy on the scale of "the Illuminati", and when they actually will start to take over, then I believe we will hear about these things a lot.

And it all comes down to proof. To the question if there really are an Illuminati, watching on us, planning.

What I do believe, and many people around the world do too, is that corporations have power. They have money. General corruption. Making money out of poor children in Africa. Pollution. Genocide in front of our eyes. That's making money. That's NWO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join