It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange MP/Police cars ? have you seen them lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
hello guys i live in new jersey,US in a rather metro/suburb and for the post 2 weeks have seen 4-5 cop cars that did not have a town of jurisdiction,rather a crest .. due to my poor eye sight i could not make out the crest apperance.. how ever one of my sightings was a pick up truck that had police lights on them and i saw what apperared to be a green and gold/yellow crest... did a little research and it is most probably MP.. but these other Legit cop cars that i have seen are making me start to wonder ...

Context: i am fairly aware about our current world affairs/ should i say i can see past the Bull#.. My town like i said earlier is a suburb a wealthy one so it is very strange to see these cars around here ...

if anyone has any idea or has seen some unusual police vechiles please post ..

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I live in NJ ( Southern NJ to be exact ) also a suburban/semi rural area. I've seen quite a few vehicles that I cannot identify. I have attributed them to "truancy" police, but to my knowledge truancy isn't that big of an issue around here. They are predominantly SUV's with a badgelike crest, I believe the symbol is blue & white ( or yellow ). Anyone have any ideas?

*edit*
Additional Information:
The SUV's are similar to the white homeland sec. vehicles
but to my knowledge have no police lights & no other identifiable marks other then the blue/white badgelike crest

[edit on 11/2/2009 by degenerate oto]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver Canada and actually had a similar strange car sighting. I think they were black Buick's they had one red light on top of their cars and I could see the wire going down into the vehicle. Two men in black suits were in the vehicle.

First I saw one, I was heading south they were heading north, then another two blocks later. I saw a third and that's when I saw a police cruiser turn it's sirens on and pull it over. Still heading south I then saw two more of the black cars pull up behind the cop car. I wanted to stay and see what was going on but I was the passenger and heading the opposite direction.

Ideas??

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
South Jersey here too. Haven't noticed these vehicles you are speaking of, but will keep my eyes open. I have noticed an increase of unmarked cars around, but they could be anything really. I also have a police scanner on 24/7, I haven't heard anything odd, but if so I will be sure to report back! Thanks for the heads up though!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hey that is a hell of an idea...we should make a place to post weird or unusual scanner hearings

I will happily ask my Jersey friend if she has seen anything

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Kyo, That police scanner was the best investment we ever made! The only odd call I heard was last Sunday, when a women called in to say that military choppers were flying too close and low to her home and she was very worried. Other then that, nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by degenerate oto

for me, I saw a car, that kind of looked like a sup-ed up interceptor. I also saw a silver/white crest on the side of the car. I also saw some sort of clean up truck, and they had haz-mat like suits on. My first thought was maybe a drug lab was found. This is in eastern Iowa.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

I volunteer on a incident broadcasting network...I listen to my locals when I have some time and I send out the most advanced calls (fires, assault, homocide and such)

There is a wealth of online scanners too

Also I am a ham operator... love my radios :-p

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

...My brother in law is also a ham radio operator! Your not him are you?? hahaaa.....just kidding!! My brother in law lives around my area. Anyway, they went silent on the scanner today in my area, so I could hear a bunch of sirens but I didn't know what was going on!! Drove me nuts!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm very familiar with the type of fancy upperclass suburban neighborhoods in northern New Jersey. Richard Nixon himself had a mansio n there in his retirement. There is so-o-o much money in those neighborhoods (by virtue of who is living there).

Isn't possible that such people pay for highly elite security protection?
Such security agencies might have alot of resources, maybe more than the law itself. They would also boast very official looking insignias, etc...simply because they can, and because they want to make the rich "important" people who pay them feel like they have "official" protection. As long as the police know who they are what's to stop them? What law are they violating? It IS creepy and I don't like it either...but why judge a book so much by it's cover? I could paint a funky looking coat of arms on my long black car too if I wanted to, and wear a suit and tie and sunglasses and a fedora!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've seen some subdivisions that have their own patrols, private security and such. I know of a large ranch here that the pres recently stayed at when he was visiting Bozeman has several of its own "law enforcement" SUVs, complete with lights(not red and blue, but look exactly the same with yellow and white). Darn things look exactly like the county sherrifs SUVs, untill they get close enough to see there is no star on the door, just the ranchs name/symbol and the lights are slightly diffrent.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This talk of ominous official-looking cars makes me remember an experience I had in Northwestern NJ: I was kayaking up the Wallkill River from NY to NJ in 2005 or 2006. We were apparently watched for some time by someone in a big black GMC-type suburban vehicle parked on a bridge spanning the river. I say we were going "up" the river because the Wallkill River is one of the 10 or so rivers in the world which flows South to North instead of the "right" way, like the Nile. I was with my friend and his wife and another friend.

I think it's very important for you to know some of the history of the area before I continue. In this part of Northwestern NJ the government has been accumulating land since the 1960's and attempting to splice it all together. Some of this they got through Eminent Domain, supposedly for the purpose of building a mega-reservoir which was never built. But they still own the land and have military bases locating around the area. Guess they found a use for it, eh? Hmm. Anyway, the land-chain they are apparently building stretches up the Wallkill River valley and the Kittatinny/Shawangunk mountain range up into NY and past the Catskill Mountains toward Albany NY (the capital)...and maybe even farther up into northern New York state. Most of this land consists of formers private farms or parts of the mountain range intself.

Kayaking along the Wallkill River you will see many signs facing the river itself (for us nosy kayakers I guess) saying it is U.S. Gov't property DO NOT TRESPASS, etc. Yet the land doesn't seem to be used for anything. Why do they need all that land? I have suspected that they are trying to build some kind of base underground or something, maybe with old farms providing sustenance if they ever have to retreat there in a national or global emergency. So... I was kayaking down the river with these friends rather lazily. Finally we got to a 2-lane bridge crossing the river just over the NJ state line in Sussex County, NJ, an area of mostly farms, small towns and countryside. There was a big black suburban GMC-type vehicle parked on the bridge. It had tinted windows and looked rather official. I think it had a number of radio antennas too. It was just sitting there, kind of waiting for us! That's how I felt. The truth is, I AM a nosy kayaker. I do stop and poke around in the little inlets and harbors in any river. We just kind of hung around the bridge for awhile, fishing. We were really starting to get deep into NJ and we figured we would turn around after we got some fishing time in. That suburban just kept stting there. Not a sound came from it, nor any movement. Honestly, I don't remember who left first, us or them.

It always just kind of seemed to me that WE were being watched.
Did it occur to anyone that the 911 function on a cell-phone might be used to trace you even if you only have it set on the passive setting? I have been reading and writing about UFO/conspiracy type topics online about my observations and theories; It wouldn't surprise me if I am on a list or two. Part of me wonders if this big black suburban was actually waiting for ME. I know that sounds paranoid if not vein...but really! I have to wonder if they knew I was coming. I AM nosy sometimes. I used to drive around for hours in areas of "high strangeness" with a GPS and cameras and maps, sometimes darting in the woods to look at something that was part of a theory. This time it was just an innocent fishing trip, but I wonder if I was actually suspected of trying to breach some kind of security down there. If I was, I suppose maybe they confirmed that for me!

new topics

top topics

join