It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy Good ~ Interviews.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Two great interviews with veteran UFO researcher Timothy Good -he makes some very interesting comments (particularly in the second interview) concerning UFOs, the US Government and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI).

Google Video Link

Radio:

Direct from London, England, venerable UFO researcher Timothy Good joins us for an in-depth discussion on his latest book Need to Know as well as a number of elements of the UFO phenomenon which he has uncovered in his lengthy career investigating the phenomenon.

Link

Bio:

Timothy Good first became interested in the UFO subject in 1955 when his passion for aviation and space led him to read a book by Major Donald Keyhoe describing UFO sightings by qualified observers such as military and civilian pilots.
In 1961, after reading a book by Captain Edward Ruppelt, a U.S. Air Force intelligence officer, he began to conduct his own research. Since then, he has amassed a wealth of evidence, including several thousand declassified intelligence documents.

Timothy Good has lectured at universities, schools, and at many organizations, including the Institute of Medical Laboratory Sciences, the Royal Canadian Military Institute, the Royal Geographical Society, the Royal Naval Air Reserve Branch, the House of Lords All-Party UFO Study Group, and the Oxford and Cambridge Union societies. In January 1989, following the dissolution of the Soviet empire, he became the first UFO researcher from the West to be interviewed on Russian television. He was invited for discussions at the Pentagon in 1998, and at the headquarters of the French Air Force in 2002. He has also acted as consultant for several U.S. Congress investigations.

Link

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Timothy Good ATS Podcast:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The Guy's simply a master researcher/book writer. Never seems to color reports just go's real deep into learning all aspects of the case and clearly writing it where it's legible in understanding.

Thanks OP.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Fascinating listening to Timothy Good on that video, if instincts are anything to go by, something tells me he seems very genuine.
Never read anything on him before but I`ll have to do a little research.
Cheers
mrix

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Good`s research on Puerto Rico in Alien Liason
was an excellent account of what`s been going
on there for years!
He also was one of the first people to bring the Bob Lazar
story to the Uk .
One contact story from another of his book's "Alien Base" that has
always intrigued me, is the Ludwig Pallman contact story
from India in the early 60`s,I`ve never read another
account of this story except in Good`s book,anyone on here could
shine a little more light on this would be appreciated!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley
Good`s research on Puerto Rico in Alien Liason was an excellent account of what`s been going on there for years!

Thanks for the replies - Elmer, you're not wrong about the Puerto Rico situation and he makes an interesting comment about it here :

".. the weight of testimony emerging from Puerto Rico is breathtaking.."
Timothy Good

Theres also quite a number of very strange incidents reported in this thread - especialy from around the El Yunque rainforest and Mona channel regions.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Great interview. I had never researched Mr. Good before, but I will look into him more now. That is for sure! S&F!

Edit:

Originally posted by mrixxx
Fascinating listening to Timothy Good on that video, if instincts are anything to go by, something tells me he seems very genuine.

I was going to state this observance in my first reply as well. He does seem like a genuine and truthful guy.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
Great interview. I had never researched Mr. Good before, but I will look into him more now. That is for sure! S&F!

Susp3kt thanks for the reply, he's certainly quite a knowledgeable chap and if you've not read his book 'Above Top Secret' then its well worth a look.

As for his other work, SpaceVisitor posted a great excerpt about unknown underwater objects in the USO Research thread:

Bob: Like Denny Blair said one time, he said to a Chinese admiral... He says: I own the water and I own the air above the water. So don’t talk threateningly to me. And Denny Blair at that time was a 4-star admiral who was PAC COM, or CINC COM, Pacific commander-in-chief. CINCPAC, I think he called it.

Anyhow, getting on with the story, let me finish this.He says: "The one thing that interests us the most that we cannot figure out, he says, are the underwater objects that are the size of aircraft carriers that are traveling over 200 miles an hour.

And he says: That is our primary concern at the moment. He says: We don’t know who they are, what they are, and what they’re doing down there, but, he says, they’re traveling at enormous rates of speed under water and they’re the size of aircraft carriers."

USO Research

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi karl 12, thanks for sharing these interviews,

Timothy Good is one of my favorite UFO/ET investigators.
I go see the one from Richplanet.net soon, and go listen to the other on my MP3 player now.
Here is another interesting interview with him in (HD).

Christian de Coninck interviewed the legendary British author and UFO-researcher Timothy Good. The conversation took place at MUFON's conference in Denver, Colorado in 2007.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Yea the whole mystery about Puerto Rico
has always intrigued me,too many fantastic
accounts over the years just to be a coincidence.
I will say this about Good though,he`s tended to
change his tune quite a bit over the years,
becoming quite skeptical concerning the reason`s why the
ET`s are here,why this is I don`t know?maybe he`s been
scared off,maybe he`s learned something who knows?
I believe when it comes to the reason why,he is just as
in the dark as we all are.He is however fascinating to
listen to and read.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi karl 12, I just finished listening to this one,

www.binnallofamerica.com...

Thanks to you, I did not have missed it, because in my opinion it’s really a marvelous and very valuable interview.
He spoke about many things of which I am convinced now are the real deal.
I am however curious to your view about it?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

SpaceVisitor,thanks for the reply mate and glad you liked it, I agree about his research and he's most definitely onto something when it comes to UFOs (and USOs) - as you say the interview is a valuable one and it covers a great many topics - I'm not too sure when he starts talking about 'hybrids' but I do agree with many of his other comments - most importantly that some of these objects may not be us (I also like what he has to say about underground/undersea bases - particularly off the island of Puerto Rico.
)
His 1987 book 'Above Top Secret' was what got me (and I would imagine many others) interested in UFOs in the first place so I owe him quite a debt of gratitude as it's a truly interesting subject.
Cheers.
edit on 14-10-2012 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Timothy Good discusses the content of his (excellent) book 'Need to know -UFO,Military and Intelligence':

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Timothy Good - BBC Interview, 2009:

Timothy Good is considered one of the world's leading experts on the UFO phenomenon and last spoke to BBC WM in July 2008.

In that interview, which you can still listen to on this page, Tim talked of his belief that aliens have influenced the genetic makeover of human beings and how the west has secretly developed advanced weaponry to deal with a possible interstellar threat.

On 31st August 2009, BBC WM caught up again with Timothy Good as UFO fever apparently continues to grip Britain. In highlights, Tim discussed:

How 90% of the current wave of UFO sightings in Britain can be explained by popularity of Chinese lanterns

How President Nixon once arranged for Jackie Gleason to view bodies of extraterrestrials at Homestead Air Force Base, Florida and how Gleason was deeply shaken by the experience

How aliens have been visiting the earth 'for a very, very long time' and how the bible speaks of UFOs in the sky

The locations of top secret alien bases around the planet and how we are under surveillance

Link

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Free Google E-book:

Timothy Good's 'Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence':

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/489484338549.jpg[/atsimg]

Link

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've read most of his books, hes an insperation for the UFO commuinty. His work is incredible, so well researched. As he said the Puerto Rico is major. People should listen to him more often, they might learn the Truth from this Great Man.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Where can get his book?

(Published before my times in 1988)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Bookshop

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Recent Timothy Good interview. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What exactly did he claim about the moon landings? I've dug into the UFO stories associated with Apollo-11 and concluded they are bogus. Would Good's story change my mind?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join