It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy Good ~ Interviews.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
What exactly did he claim about the moon landings? I've dug into the UFO stories associated with Apollo-11 and concluded they are bogus. Would Good's story change my mind?

I'm surprised at you for asking such a ridiculous question. Good is just a repeater, you are an achiever with a class A background and reputation. How could someone such as Good tell you anything worthwhile about a subject which he knows only from reading other authors books? Just replace the name "Good" with any of the other famous author's last name, no difference. Have you ever spoken with any of the Apollo 11 astronauts, or any astronaut that went to the moon? For there are a million questions that need answering and not just about UFOs and aliens with many websites devoted to the topics.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

karl12, let's be honest. You have conveniently removed the more interesting part of the guy's bio, which appears in his own webpage:

Born in London, Timothy Good completed his formal education at The King's School, Canterbury. As a violinist he gained a scholarship to the Royal Academy of Music, where he won prizes for solo, chamber and orchestral playing. His professional career began in 1963 with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. He played for fourteen years with the London Symphony Orchestra, and has freelanced with the English Chamber Orchestra, London Philharmonic Orchestra, Mantovani Orchestra and Philharmonia Orchestra, among others. Composers he has played for include Leonard Bernstein, Benjamin Britten, Igor Stravinsky and William Walton. He has also freelanced as a session player for television dramas, commercials, feature films, and recordings with pop musicians. Among those he has recorded for are Phil Collins, Depeche Mode, George Harrison, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Rod Stewart, and U2.

Why did you supress this part of his bio? Just because it informs us about how well grounded his knowledge about physics is?

<< 1   >>

join