It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about shapeshifting and reptilians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hahahahaha.

... actually, you better repent to the Geckos or he shall spawn right in front of you or perhaps at worst paralyze you in order to project you out of the wall and take you to his planet and his master for not so good time to be.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
krystalice:

To permanently depart, or be free, you have to maintain your awareness when your consciousness separates from your physical body at death. So death is the answer. But simply dying without the proper knowledge and preparations will do no good as you then will suffer the laws of reincarnation and simply get back where you started so to speak. Or, you will wander the earth as a disembodied spirit - a ghost. You may end up in other astral worlds, but even those are illusions and traps in a manner of speaking, as there are lower astral planes very similar to the physical world - and these are created by the collective consciousness of those whom have passed on before, and cling to the known and familiar. So thus, they have created what can be called a copy of the physical world, and keep living on in ignorance there - many not even aware of being dead.

You must transcend, ascend, and understand that your true being is pure consciousness without any physical form. So are the higher astral planes, they are not in any way remotely similar to the physical world. Knowing this, you will be able to go further, be more free, and experience more of your true self and existence. Knowing that you are All, and all are One. When you reach that moment, when you find yourself floating in the endless bliss of total clarity and awarness, and a true experience and knowledge of being All and Everything at once, then you are truly free from the lower level planes and great powers and oppurtunities will arise for you.

This is why you have things such as The Tibetan Book of the Dead, and the Egyptian book of the Dead, both which are designed to assist the dying in going beyond the physical world, leaving the illusions of the lower astral realms, and ascending to the true level of existence. You may read these for some interesting insights.

You ask what is wrong with living the way we live here - my answer is Look around you! Do this look like freedom? Like beauty or love? Are we in a world of perfect harmony and balance? I would say No, we certainly are not. We are in a Slave Society, obeying the Masters, whom have put their spell upon us for thousands of years and stripped away our true essence, our true spirituality, our true understanding of what we are and where we come from and where we will go. We lack the knowledge of our true powers, the very powers the leaders of the world have abused to control us. Everyone can be Masters , everyone can be their own Gods. The possibilities are endless.

Your true being need no money, it need no food, it need no place to live no shelter, it is completely free to explore and venture on to wherever it may please. You can explore the vast regions of the universe, you can find the answer to whom you really are, you no longer need to be a slave of money or any masters or world leaders or governments. Total Freedom is our true self.

Unity99:

You mention some true things in your post, and I agree to much of it. But as I have pointed out, these "Lizard people" you speak of are here in spiritual form in human bodies. It is irrelevant if such beings exist in physical form in distant planets in other galaxies - what matters is what happens here and what we do for eachother and for ourselves towards our own self-realization, freedom and personal development.

-Maggador

link   

Originally posted by IX-777
The truth about shapeshifting and reptilians?

Finally, let's hear it! You know every time I read the absolute truth about something it turns out to be something very, very far from the truth.

Shapeshifting is the art of momentarily alter your outer energetic structure in such a way that outside observers will perceive you as something else, such as an animal. The physical body itself does not change in any way, it is the perception that changes for those observing. In a sense, you can say it is a telepathic effect as well, you may influence the observer with telepathic energies that make him perceive you in such a different way.

Really?
And you know this because?
While I am open to the possibility of telepathy, I think that a truly telepathic person, i.e. one that has mastered the use of it, would not be vulnerable to such a deception. But since very few persons – actually it's closer to none – have proven to be truly telepathic, I concede that a deceitful alien might have that possibility to fool us.

The very same principle goes for invisibility, again you alter the perception others have of you, your energetical makeup, your physical body do not change or alter in any way - thus if someone were to film any shapeshifter or person making himself invisible, no change would be seen on the video - which is why you will not find any such videos.

Nice, so there is absolutely no proof obtainable for existence of such a cloaking mental power. So, what you are saying is that “Reptilians” are not really “Reptilians”, they are human beings with the ability to fool others telepathically to perceive them as “Reptilians”?
Same goes for invisibility.

Virtually everyone can learn how to do this through practice, but it does take some time and understanding on how the mind and our energy bodies work to properly master it. I have experimented some with it myself successfully, but it is not something I see much use of doing.

I agree with you about that last part. I doubt however that I would be ever in a position to learn such paranormal abilities. You see, as a scientist, I am far to rational to achieve such heights of mind alteration.

Another form of shape shifting is not a true shape shifting per se, but it involves shifting your mind from your own physical body into the body of another being, such as an animal, and thus gain control over this animal. Shamans often enter animals this way and experience "being the animal".

Nice, that explains “walk-ins” then. Again I doubt that such abilities exist in the first place. Shamans may think (or hallucinate) that they do that, especially if they use drugs to do it, but I doubt they really can do it.

Then ultimately you also have the new age reptilian shapeshifters. What happens in these cases is that sensitive people, meaning people with somewhat psychic abilities, perceive the inner being of the person and see the person as he "really is" - meaning gaining a perception of the soul inhabiting the body of such a person. The person himself do not shift into any reptillian being - it is the soul that is perceived.

Same as the walk in, unless you mean that the perceived soul is a human soul that appears to be “Reptilian” to “New Age sensitives”.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by WalterRatlos]

link   
reply to post by krystalice

Hello Kristalice!

It seems you know sometning.
Could you explain the nature of demonic beings?
Which is our nature, non demonic.?
Thank's

Frami

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
But cameras do not have perception. They see things for how they really are. How then is it that more of our Reptillian Government Officials appear as human on the television or under a photographic lense if it is only an energetic shift, vs a physical shift?

I believe a physical and an energetic shift occurs in these situations, for everyone is a bit different, and not all have the blended dna that allows the shift, but they are still nuki's in source, and either awake and aware and doing their work from that position, or they are asleep at the wheel, probably going to wake up when more of the energies hit, and controlled by handlers, though abductions, implants, etc. Some people believe they're on a good mission, but inadvertantly they still program the matrix and put limits on what humans can do to get rid of the nwo henchmen. We're not limited. No decent person will resort to violence, but in the end, this fascist group are the most evil group of murders going and have committed atrocities that are unbelievable, and have far more ideas in store. Its not sane for us to not come up with a system of: strike one, strike two, strike three, you are so out of here.

There are thousands of planets fighting for their freedom at this moment, and many planets who have already taken it back. This is life and death and freedom. We need to know that metaphysically we are powerful, we are cosmic citizens. We are capable of so much more united, with intentions. And we need to shine that metaphysical into the situation by creating either an alternative society and defending it, or saying no outright continually prepared to fight for our freedom if they play bad cards back at us, and hope for cosmic help from the Federation.

Sa'l me't ja'ri'n!
Lo' ma'ka'e' o' tu' ma'ja' ti'o' zho'

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
reply to post by krystalice

Hello Kristalice!

It seems you know sometning.
Could you explain the nature of demonic beings?
Which is our nature, non demonic.?
Thank's

Frami

I don't find the topic interesting or beneficial in any way when explaining the nature of demonic beings, it is a very contrary subject that will evolve in offending others because of their belief system and ultimately turn into an argument.

Than again, I like the idea of Gecko's, if that may help

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
WalterRatlos:

Apparently you either missed some of my posts in this thread or you did not read them properly, as I already explained most of the questions you ask.

Or perhaps you should read the full posts before quoting and asking about what you quote, as some of the question you ask in the first quotes are answered in later quotes from the very same post.

But to be kind I will summarize quickly the answers to what you ask:

I know because I am involved with similar things myself, and I have practiced related things personally for close to 2 decades. I am member of societies and orders where it is practiced. I have seen and experienced such things. Reptilians are non-human enities in human bodies, thus the true form can be perceived by psychic means. Haullcinations are not part of anything mentioned by me here, as these things can be verified and have been. Outside observers not involved are some whom have been able to verify such.

Hope that briefly explained your concerns.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Never thought of it that way before.

Nothing more annoying than having a British Gecko (whoever heard of such a thing!) trying to sell me car insurance with this witty remarks and all too humanistic mannerisms.

Edit: I suppose that the Gecko could be Austrailian. Oh well, the Brits and the Aussies sound the same to me. Kinda' like how Koreans and Chinese look the same to me. That being said, I'm definately on board with this theory.

To OP,

So you contend that these reptiles are non-human souls incarnate in human bodies?

Technology, I say!

I rest my case.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Unity99:

You mention some true things in your post, and I agree to much of it. But as I have pointed out, these "Lizard people" you speak of are here in spiritual form in human bodies. It is irrelevant if such beings exist in physical form in distant planets in other galaxies - what matters is what happens here and what we do for eachother and for ourselves towards our own self-realization, freedom and personal development.

We're both in the same boat, cause I believe there is much I agree with in what you post as well, but the nuki's are 8 1/2-9 feet tall and have a shape and posture that is lizzie, and very tall strong guys at that. We have had some very interesting monitoring from them. They are not spirits, but use stealthing technology in addition to doing something to our own perception. In other words due to our dna structure and their technology, they can hide themselves without detection unless we force a busting of the matrix, or do the work to wake up. We should be doing that, its imperative.

M'Ka'o'l/Ka'la'

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Here is what you might not understand friend. These books you refer to only contain a fraction of the knowledge locked inside your own conscious.

These prescribed pathways that revolve around ritual, talismans and incantations are basically only parts of elaborate rituals to convince you that it is possible to tap into your own inherent knowledge.

Who you are and why you are here is born into you at the time of your manifestation. It is in short order suppressed as you undergo societal, familiar and institutionalized indoctrination and education to attach you to the matrix of a shared reality of those who dwell within this realm and dimension.

The knowledge of how to ascend from this realm and dimension is safely and securely locked inside of you.

You simply can not access it because of the confusing noise that preoccupies competing hemispheres of your right and left divided brain.

Your conscious mind is constantly focused on a conscious argument from what to eat or not to eat, from whether to crucify the gecko or not crucify the gecko, from whether to ask the girl to dance or not to and on and on and on as you play out your hopes and fears and arguments for and against in your mind’s eye and conscious mind.

The distraction of other ‘noise’ that other humans, and machines and electronics further preoccupy the mind.

There is no ritual required for accessing your inherent knowledge; you need only to eliminate your own eternal argument and become singularly focused instead of having a dual focus and you will unlock the doors to your inherent knowledge in this process.

Reptiles, demons, etc., etc., are simply manifestations of one’s own conscious mind to define in acceptable ways to the mind things that the mind can’t quantify in other ways.

When you connect with the universal stream and your own inherent knowledge all the knowledge you have been suppressing will flood your conscious mind in a fraction of a second along with the realization you knew these things all along.

Connected to the universal stream you do have the power then to reshape molecules and atoms to bend or refract them or to depart this realm all together.

Warning: There are no Pizza Parlors outside of this realm! Tragically there are no Strip Clubs or Starbucks Coffee Shoppes either. Leave at your own risk, stay on the hopes of getting a gift card for Christmas.
The power is in you and not in these rituals, talismans, potions, incantations or guide books.

People simply come to the point where they have more belief in those things as a path than they do their own inherent capabilities and knowledge. It is through that external belief in something else in a singularly profound way that causes them to eliminate the duality in their own thinking and belief in them selves to connect with themselves.

The way does not lie without, the way lies within.

I stay for Pizza, Strip Clubs and Coffee and to defeat the Geckos.

I consider this noble, the Geckos considerate it a threat. And threatened they should be!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Regarding the existence of abilities such as those discussed here, I want to quote myself on something I wrote previously which relates to occult powers, magick, supernatural powers and so on:

Some claims have been put forth that those whom practice magick or other spiritual arts and follow such systems are only victims of self-deceit and self-delusion when it comes to any alleged results obtained from such practices.

Below when I mention "Arts" or "Work" I am referring to any esoteric, occult, spiritual or religious system or practice that serves as purpose to bring a person a specific self-chosen goal or achievement, manifestation of his Will into Reality if you like.

Now if this was purely a subjective level, one could indeed say that a person may subconsciously "filter out" events that does not fit into what he intended to achieve, as well as put more value to events he DID want to achieve from his previously mentioned practise of such Arts.

Thus he would in essense "ignore" the negative/unwanted events, and pay more attention to and stronger notice the positive/wanted events.

If that was the case, it would indeed be a self-delusion and the arts he had performed did not actually create or manifest any changes for that person at all, he simply believed it to be the case due to his "filtering process" and own subjective experience. I do not doubt that this is the case for many people.

However, we are lucky enough to be able to observe such changes on an objective level as well.

For example, in the above mentioned case, other people - outside observers whom had nothing at all to do with the Art performed - can see the Changes and Events manifesting for the person whom performed these Arts and indeed become Real for the person whom performed the Art, and thus also real for the external objective observers whom are able to see and verify this.

The practicioner himself can of course also observe the effects of his Work and see great changes in his life, although on an admittedly subjective level, yet he can get it objectively confirmed by those "external" observers.

Indeed, if he does the work for someone else than himself he got an even better chance at observing the results of his work. He can see the changes appearing and coming forth for the person he performed this Work for, that person himself can observe and report back those same changes, and other outside observers whom took no part of this Work nor knows anything at all about it can also see, verify and report back such changes.

If all these criterias are met, can we not say that indeed the Art performed did work, and it did bring the manifestations into life just as the goal of performing the Art was in the first place?

Thus the conclusion must be that indeed magickal and spiritual work can and does bring real experiences and events and changes as results, and therefore such practice is effective, useful and real - regardless of how the processes behind it works, the main importance is that "It Works".

Regarding some comments I got from an individual on "long and complicated nonsense rituals", he show a obvious lack of the understanding of human psychology. These complex rituals, and all their symbology, serves the purpose to access your subconscious mind and make it an active participant of your Work.

Most people do not believe that things will just come in their hands from doing nothing, such as sitting in a chair and wanting a bag of money to fall down into their hands. Rather they are used to having to work for results, and that is all the rituals and symbols serve as, "boosters" for the mind to really live into the Work being done, so that it will Believe in its power and possibility to Manifest, and belief is what creates ones world.

But, when it comes down to the very core of it, you can do it all by Mind alone, no rituals are needed, but few are the people who have managed to realize that and can actually take it into practice that way.

There are many paths leading to the same, and different people like to walk on different paths, even if they all have the intention of reaching the same place. Thus, I create both "easy" and "complex" exercises and rituals and such to suit different people - some are drawn to one type, others to another.

May love be with you my friends, and may you find your true Inner Guide.
Maggador IX-777

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So death is the answer. But simply dying without the proper knowledge and preparations will do no good as you then will suffer the laws of reincarnation and simply get back where you started so to speak. Or, you will wander the earth as a disembodied spirit - a ghost.
-Maggador

We are getting some where; you see I was about to suggest departing on the concept of death; but you see I forgot the dangers of turning into a cockorauch and suffering the consequences of being squashed an angry 5 year old who has hard time making friends with little lurking bugs around his Icecream.

Oh yes, or at worst as you state, one could eventually turn into an ever lasting *ghost* that could meet its final faith being sucked by the incubating device of a Ghostbuster.

link   
When you do the work to wake up, even watching a movie is difficult, and going by the checkout stands with all the stars on display in the various magazines, because you are so much more aware that they're not all that beautiful after all. Its creepy actually. Seeing as those reptilians.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Unity_99]

link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You see, I'm not so sure what to think about this one.
I mean, it is totally possible that there is a race of reptoids out there that travel the stars. I am very open to the possibility.

But the point where I immediately lose track of the line of thought in this thread is where they are spoken of as having some sort of spiritual link to humans.

There was a time when I decided to test the theory. I concentrated all of my thought on the idea that there is a race of super badass reptoids out there who are incredibly strong, incredibly fast and even telepathic... Making them like ultimate warrior types.
So, I requested that one of them present themselves before me so I could attempt to behead him.

And I didn't put in some half-assed effort either.
That being said, I just don't buy it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by xynephadyn
But cameras do not have perception. They see things for how they really are. How then is it that more of our Reptillian Government Officials appear as human on the television or under a photographic lense if it is only an energetic shift, vs a physical shift?

I believe a physical and an energetic shift occurs in these situations, for everyone is a bit different, and not all have the blended dna that allows the shift, but they are still nuki's in source, and either awake and aware and doing their work from that position, or they are asleep at the wheel, probably going to wake up when more of the energies hit, and controlled by handlers, though abductions, implants, etc. Some people believe they're on a good mission, but inadvertantly they still program the matrix and put limits on what humans can do to get rid of the nwo henchmen. We're not limited. No decent person will resort to violence, but in the end, this fascist group are the most evil group of murders going and have committed atrocities that are unbelievable, and have far more ideas in store. Its not sane for us to not come up with a system of: strike one, strike two, strike three, you are so out of here.

If the camera or most observers don't perceive a physical shift, it's safe to assume that it did not happen. Your government officials, wherever on the Planet Earth (Gaia) you are living, are not shapeshifting Reptilians or “nuki's” (is that supposed to mean Anunaki? 'Cause that is something Stichin made up). They are human beings like yourself. Get over it!

There are thousands of planets fighting for their freedom at this moment, and many planets who have already taken it back. This is life and death and freedom. We need to know that metaphysically we are powerful, we are cosmic citizens. We are capable of so much more united, with intentions. And we need to shine that metaphysical into the situation by creating either an alternative society and defending it, or saying no outright continually prepared to fight for our freedom if they play bad cards back at us, and hope for cosmic help from the Federation.

There probably are, I don't doubt that. The universe is huge, there are countless planets out there, so yes, it's quite possible that some of them are fighting for freedom. Sorry, I have a problem with anything meta (though it's a Hellenic (Greek) word), simply because I don't know what it is supposed to mean. Ok, metaphysics is nice for philosophers to debate and quarel about, but does anything really metaphysical exist in reality, or is it plain physics?
The Federation is a nice concept, but so far the scientific community has no proof whatsoever that it even exists. I don't doubt, that it might exists, it even seems quite logical to me that if there are countless alien civilizations out there, some of them may have banded together in some sort of Federation, but believing something is one thing and proving your beliefs right is another thing, and usually it's impossible to prove it even.

Sa'l me't ja'ri'n!
Lo' ma'ka'e' o' tu' ma'ja' ti'o' zho'

Would be nice, if you could provide a translation for that. I gather it's some sort of extraterrestial language?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The truth is that marketing research has proven here in the United States that the most trusted and appealing voice to the human ear is the English accent.

Number 2 is the Southern Accent. Most often when you call a company and are placed on hold the pre-recorded message will be someone with an English or Southern accent. They are considered to be pleasant to the ear and gain trust.

That the evil Geigo Gecko understands this shows the depths of deception that the Gecko's will undertake! Trust the Geckos is the message. Geckos are your friend. Geckos don't spy on you with their big round black cold heartless bug eyes!

Big surprises come in small packages Jay and danger most lurks where you least expect it!

Don't be fooled by the Geico Gecko and become an employee of the Reptilian Run Government! Choose Statefarm, like the Geckos Statefarm is always there but as a good neighbor, not a reptilian spy!

Death to the Geckos long live the human race!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
JayinAR:

Can you please expan on your theory that this transfer of non-human consciousness into a human body/mind system need to have anything at all to do with Technology?

Unity_99: I ask you as well to expand on your idea that these entities are physical, that they are 9 feet tall, and that you know where they come from and so on. Where do you have such belief / information from?

To those advocating "Galactic Federation" and so on I am sorry to say that you are all in your own boat, you have to save yourself and not sit hoping for some loving kind aliens from outer space to come pick you up into their ships when the dirt hits the fan. That is just gullible, no offense, and the best thing anyone can do is to do those things themselves and not rely on others to come save them. I can guarantee you that virtually everyone into the new age aliens of love in the Galactic Federation are only believers hoping for the best and do not have any experience at all with such things. People should do some research and look into where and from who the whole "Galactic Federation" idea came from.

ProtoPlasmicTraveler:

The books were never meant to be a savior of your soul. Any books I mention, are as you say, only fractions of the whole picture. They can lead you onto the path towards self-realization and PERSONAL experience and insight - and that is the whole point. Sitting reading books alone wont do much good, you have to actually do something, and I consistently tell people to look WITHIN and find their INNER GUIDE. There is nothing "out there" that will save anyone or reveal the truth to them. Everyone have the full truth within - they just need to unlock what has been closed down through ages of indoctrination, mind control and brainwashing to lead us astray from our true selves.

For the rest of your post you are pretty right on your track, and I agree to most of it, but at the same time I would say people need a push in the right direction at times from external sources to reconnect with their own internal source and inner bliss.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I know because I am involved with similar things myself, and I have practiced related things personally for close to 2 decades. I am member of societies and orders where it is practiced. I have seen and experienced such things. Reptilians are non-human enities in human bodies, thus the true form can be perceived by psychic means. Haullcinations are not part of anything mentioned by me here, as these things can be verified and have been. Outside observers not involved are some whom have been able to verify such.

-Maggador

Could you please provide the following.

1. Names of societies and orders where this is practiced, along with their contact information to verify your membership in good standing.

2. Verification, or what you call verification, of the claims made by you.

3. Names of outside independent observers willing to go on record as to the authenticity of said claims.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

nwodeath:

I am not saying reptilians are not real. I am saying they are spiritual entities in human bodies. They are also non-physical entities in their real form, but those are not visible here for us in the physical realm.

The universe is crowded with life forms, both physical and non physical, and many physical beings travel by spirit as it is the most easy and affordable way to do so - it is instantly and no space crafts are needed, and they can easily blend with the general population by taking over host bodies and no one will generally know anything about it. They do not come here in space ships as reptilian aliens walking around or shape shifting into humans, which would be a hassle and waste of time and not very sophisticated.

-Maggador

My apologies for dismissing your post so easily. I see what you are saying, and I have to agree with you, for the most part.

Words, semantics etc. all get in the way of real understanding and progress.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I believe that all people have the ability to put some work into this themselves, to listen to the music, to run with the vibrations, to connect their higher selves, to do the chakra meditations, to pray to First Cause/Prime Creator/Divine Mother whatever they perceive as God, and begin the ascnsional work and to ask to state, to command that they are awake and aware, that their metaphysical abilities are activated, their higher gifts , energy recognition and telepthay, and to be able to connect, to plug in, to the universal energy, to see themeselves perpetually shielded, healed, restored and to tramute this energy through their bodies and dna, as the kundalini in the charkra meditations. In other words, every one can wake up for themselves. So its not up to me to convince you, there are a few that know or are growing in awareness.

I hope very soon, more will become aware. I believe more energies are coming in November. I hope that some will begin to use telepathy and the matrix will slip for more and more people.

All of these things can be practiced. Energy recognition is something you can do by looking at photos of famous people in the media, politics, ufology, perhaps some of the new age gurus even and if it doesnt leap out at you. Set intentions to be awake and aware and see with your insight. Then use it and stretch. There are times when I try and I really resist, and just when I say, almost panicked, I can't, it comes, it hits, the image, or the information hits. And then it grows every time after that. We're attempting to wake to our multidimensional abilities in a 3D matrix. It takes work.

There are many ways to practice. In nature is the best if possible. To practice telepathy, kneeling down and feeling the ground, or lying in the woods, or inside picturing that, and connecting to mother earth, and beginning by saying how sorry you are to be a part of the problems and hard ships done to her, and then really try to listen. Do this frequently.

Put an piece of apple out and try to connect to the bees, hornets and insects. They're not all that low a vibration. Nature is a higher vibration, and many are watchers. I had a hornet start buzzing my face after I started to connect to him, and say hello and send love and ask for him to teach me what he knew, his knowlege. He buzzed in a wierd way, lining up straight with my face as if trying to look me in the eyes. Trees, birds that are flying.

All these things are things you can do yourself. I don't think anyone will ever be the same again.

Also, the matrix will slip. In addition, try this with sitings. Go under the stars and really ask to help, for solutions. To contact and connect with positive people, to pour out our situation. Try to ping them.

So I can't prove it to you. You have to prove this to yourself.

But we had some intense monitoring. And quite a few witnesses. One of them was involved, was white with shock but then later on convinced himself that seeing a craft or experiencing this was a group hysteria. There are lots of skeptics here that say the same thing. We always have a choice, to grow in awareness and develop our gifts or to walk away from the work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join