It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you cross borders illegally - this is what you get...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I didn't believe in lines drawn down the middle of our bedrooms when we were children, and as an adult I do not like lines drawn down the middle of the Earth either. Nothing anyone can say will change the fact that those that prefer the planet to remain divided with everyone segregated are just a bunch of idiot HUMONS that just can't grow up and mature and get along. A nation is nothing more than a large gang, and her citizens are nothing more than gangsters, and that is an indisputable fact. A rose is still a rose no matter what you try to rename it as.

I make no distinction between ALL YOU HUMONS! Those in the world that make any distinction between other humons other than GOOD or BAD are BIGOT RACIST IDIOTS! That is undeniable! HUMONS that can't get along together are immature idiot morons undeserving of planet Earth.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Divinorumus]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad
reply to post by badmedia

You seem pretty excited to spend my money, i'm telling you i have none left yet you show up at my door and serch my pantry for food.

Actually, you don't have a clue. I am completely against healthcare and welfare and other forms of national programs. But the OP is simply blaming immigrants for the problems, rather than addressing the real issues.

Immigration is the scapegoat and takes the blame for the problems in those things, when immigration is not the problem at all.

You seem to be pretty excited to paint anyone who disagrees with you as automatically the "other party".

You sir are one of the ones getting exactly what they deserve.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
OK. I THINK I GET IT
Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU
GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND
THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!
BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense.

*this is not my brain work - it was sent to me Annonumous.... but I agree whole heartedly and I wish thought about it like this person did....

you do not get...a social security card
you do not get...government healthcare
you do not get...government welfare
you do not get...food stamps
you do not get...a drivers licence
these all require you to be a legal citizen.... or get a legal green card for limited help

just read the law

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

you do not get...a social security card you do not get...government healthcare you do not get...government welfare you do not get...food stamps you do not get...a drivers licence these all require you to be a legal citizen.... or get a legal green card for limited help

LOL i hope you intended sarcasm??????

laws..... ha!

edit for long quote

[edit on 2-11-2009 by thunderabove]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Belittling and abusing a people whose actual legitimate land claims threaten(needlessly) a structure is so difficult to watch. Your great nation tore down an oppressive wall and now seeks to lift one up based on politics and emotion. It seems all so backwards...

I wish both deeply divided factions to take a step back, remove yourselves from the front lines and see eachothers humanity. There is no conflict here. We had to invent one that only gets more absurd the less we engage it critically.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
OK. I THINK I GET IT
Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU
GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND
THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!
BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
A DRIVERS LICENSE
A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
WELFARE
FOOD STAMPS
AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense.

*this is not my brain work - it was sent to me Annonumous.... but I agree whole heartedly and I wish thought about it like this person did....

I'm not big on the "war on immigration," but I can't help notice that you make a good point.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
ha ha ha Friggin hypocrites, most American ARE!

Let me get this straight... you come here gunning for all the 'racists and bigots' - the ones who, in your eyes, sow division, then you start making regular generalisations about Americans which border on severe bigotry themself. You're just another anti-white (yes, even if you yourself are white) who uses 'anti-fascism' and far-left political ideologies as a cover for your own racism.

And if I play devil's advocate for a moment and agree with you about America opening its borders, shouldn't we consider the fact that this will only work if ALL the nations in the world agree to simultaneously open their borders. Otherwise, all that's going to happen is that the World's western nations (which are currently the only ones operating dangerous open-border policies) are going to be overrun. The World will be incredibly unbalanced, demographically and economically, because even someone with your ideology cannot deny that a given piece of land can only support a limited number of human beings effectively. This doesn't apply to America as much as it does the UK and Europe, because America's a huge piece of land which could probably support upwards of a billion people. But nevertheless, basic scientific logic dictates that open borders will only work if implemented universally. The UK is overcrowded to the point where we have twice as many people as is necessary to be self-sufficient on a piece of land the size of ours. Immigration and open borders is quite literally destroying my country.

Personally I don't believe the human race will survive long if we have a global open-border policy because, yes, nations and borders are manmade, but tribalism (which nations are merely an extension of) isn't. Tribalism is natural and we'll never overcome it. That doesn't mean we're destined to be racist and warlike, it simply means birds of a feather are destined to flock together.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

subsidized housing was so long that it would take some people years to get cheap housing because of all the illegals

I was an illegal alien in America for over 25 years and I can assure that I never once qualified for any type of welfare. Illegal Aliens do not qualify for welfare, and even if they did very few would apply as it would flag their status.

For all those people who say " I'm all for LEGAL immigration...but not the ILLEGAL kind"................

The path to citzenship is incredibly expensive and time consuming. What you mean to say is that you don't mind rich white people coming to your country, as long as the poor brown people stay out. Legal Vs. Illegal - that IS divide.

After living in the country for 25 years events unfolded that required me to start the path to legality. It would have cost me about 25K USD to get the legal right to stay in the US. Instead I went back to what was effectivley a foriegn country for me. Horrible at the time, but don't regret it one minute now.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

So you were born in the UK? I'm interested in your story. I think it's wrong of you to turn it into a colour issue - most white people could never afford £25k to emigrate to America. And actually, I see little evidence nowadays that the average white person in the UK is any better off than the average non-white person. Legal vs illegal immigration is a matter of poor vs rich not black vs white.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Actually I wasn't born in the UK. I moved here (immigrated) because my passport is one of the ones that the UK grudgingly welcomes. Having lived a majority of my life in the US I found it extremely difficult to fit into the country of my birth. The UK is very similar to the US in a lot of ways, not the least of which is the language.

My point was only that "legal" immigration to the United States is a very costly venture. This excludes a large portion of people who want to go there. I think that's the point. The US want immigrants who can pay, not ones whose kids might need to be on WIC.

I loved, worked, went to college, bought a car - lived the "American dream" and no one ever asked about my legal status. Why? I spoke perfect English and I "looked American". I didn't have any false documents either. My SS card came way before 9/11, way before immigration was a hot topic.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

So how did you get found out? Are you from one of the Commonwealth countries? If so, wouldn't Canada have accepted you as easily as the UK? Surely this would have been the next best thing after the US. Or were you born in one of the EU countries?

I understand what you're saying, it just winds me up when people ascribe wealth and poverty to certain races. Nationalities, yes, but in the UK I'd say most non-white citizens are better off than I - as a white person - am.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I don't care if someone is brown, black, white, pink or purple. race is not the issue. Yes it is expensive to become a citizen, but those who come here illegally are paying a lot of money for false documents, stolen social security numbers etc. Poor people wouldn't be able to afford this. Many illegals are getting paid under the table and are not paying taxes. Some states do indeed allow illegals to be on welfare and have drivers license, unless things have changed.

America has many of its own poor people and people choose to ignore that fact over and over again. It would be a wonderful world if we could all live in harmony and be treated the same however, millions of people are out of jobs. Some say you can't put all the blame on the illegals and that is true. When a factory in a neighboring state let go its 200 illegals, every single one of those positions ended up being filled by a legal citizen. If we don't have enough jobs for people who are already here, how can we allow illegals to come in?

Not only that, no one seems to care what kind of people are coming through. A gang member can come through just as easily as a nice person. Our country is full of stories of little children molested by illegals, people killed in car crashes because of alcoholic drunken drivers who came here illegally, murders etc. Don't tell me we have our own bad people, we know that. It doesn't justify that we allow more of these types in. Our country needs protection like any other country.

It is our governments fault for allowing things to go on. Pro illegal immigration backers don't seem to care about the people that are already here, that are poor and struggling. Not just poor white people, but every color and race that are here legally. people don't understand that taxes will rise to help cover the cost of illegals, that cuts have to be made in certain areas. There is a high price to pay and the American people are paying for it. I have to stand up for our poor and hungry and homeless. I understand there are people all over the world who suffer and that breaks my heart. Can America alone take them all in? That is not possible.

America is trillions of dollars in debt yet we are expected to save the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't get it either...... Why is it so many illegals are running crazy throughout America? They are wasting our money, taking our jobs, driving around without insurance, commiting crimes and I can go on and on and on!!!!!!
I am in NC and mexicans that are ILLAGAL are EVERYWHERE! They come over here and have kids to get money from the goverment. I have a number of mexicans say this with a smile on their faces. They think it is a joke and yet it coninues.
The crazy thing is, they will get help from the government WAY before I will. Where I work at we have some of the workers wives come in and there are papers that need to be filled out so they can get food stamps and a whole bunch of free money. Yet, I make to much, which is barely enough to get by and I can't get help.
And now obama is opening up our borders and making it even easier for these people to get through. It is rideculous and could be prevented yet it isn't. These people use fake names and fake social security numbers, if we did that we would be in jail, yet it is okay for them to. they have bank accounts and everything else. A lot of them have 5 or 6 kids! Honestly it pisses me off.
These mexicans are like a virus, they are spreading everywhere and effecting all of us LEGAL citizens negatively. On top of that our hard earned tax money goes to these people. WE pay for their medical bills and all this other stuff. How about I pay for my own stuff instead of somebody elses. Lets try that!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You don't appear to know much. These ILLEGAL immagrants to get these things. I see it EVERYDAY!!!! They have bank accounts, drivers licenses, welfare, food stamps. Once they have a child here they are eligable for welfare programs. They illegally buy SS#'s and they do all of these things. I don't know where you have been, open your eyes. Come to NC and see what is going on here.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Did you not hear all the hype when CA passed the law to allow illegal immagrants a drivers license?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
These mexicans are like a virus, they are spreading everywhere

So are you violent Americans.
Say, how many wars is Mexico engaged in right now? How many foreign nations does Mexico have a military based within staffed will profession murderers? HUM? We should change it from the United States of America to the Divided States of Hypocrisy! Check your own stink and home grown slim before slimming others next time, then you won't come off sounding so BIGOTED.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Divinorumus]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks for your input Victoria. The 4 woman I worked with did the same thing. One had 3 kids and wanted another, one had 2 kids and wanted more, and one had 3 kids and wasn't sure if she wanted another one yet. In any case, they all recieved assistance of one kind or another.

My husband and I couldn't recieve help when we needed it either. We worked our butts off for over 30 years. To see illegals waltz in and then laugh and call our country stupid gets to me. We give them things we cannot recieve ourselves and they take to the streets burning our flag and demanding more rights. There are neighborhoods with graffiti everywhere, spanish people telling us and the blacks from africa and the people from asian countries to learn spanish. I mean...what the hell?
True, not all are like that, but there are far too many who are.

When you see where repeatedly, people are deported because of wrong doing and then they come back again and again. It's like a game. When you see that someone lost their life at the hands of an illegal who has been deported already a few times, it is so upsetting. To know that your beautiful child or another family member or friend could still be here had the laws been respected.....well, what can I say? There will still be heartless people who thinks it ok to have open borders. It's ok to let in anyone. It is not.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
One in three convicts in our prisons today are illegals, Of the one third 80% are double or triple offenders and of that most are for violent crimes! They use us as toilet paper and do not have any worries about consequences!

Zindo

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Originally posted by Victoria 1
These mexicans are like a virus, they are spreading everywhere

So are you violent Americans.
Say, how many wars is Mexico engaged in right now? How many foreign nations does Mexico have a military based within staffed will profession murderers? HUM? We should change it from the United States of America to the Divided States of Hypocrisy! Check your own stink and home grown slim before slimming others next time, then you won't come off sounding so BIGOTED.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Divinorumus]

How many citizenz are against these wars? Many!!!!!! No matter what we say, no matter how many facts we present, you will not get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join