It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

News Front Page Africa Americas Asia-Pacific Europe Middle East South Asia UK

Page last updated at 17:18 GMT, Friday, 27 November 2009

The global number of swine flu deaths has jumped by more than 1,000 in a week, latest figures from the World Health Organization (WHO) show. At least 7,826 people are now known to have died following infection with the H1N1 virus since it first emerged in Mexico in April. Europe saw an 85% increase in the week, with the total number of deaths rising from at least 350 to at least 650. However, in most cases the virus continues to produce mild symptoms.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
UKRAINE: ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR A BLACK LUNG “PLAGUE” WHERE IN PLACE

The Ukraine’s appetite for coal , sitting on reserves estimated to be the 8th largest in the world, is voracious. Coal currently accounts for 40% of the fuel used in its power plants, 10% in its district heating plants and 45% of its fuel used in industry. And new mines, began in 2008 would only soon increase its annual coal output by another 17.7 million tons on top of the 60 million tons of washed coal it was already producing. Coal mining is a dirty business and its constant use environmentally dangerous. For such activity, the Ukraine would also have to pay a price beyond the mining of coal, health wise.

Even back in its Soviet period, rapid industrialization, intensive farming and a lack of effective pollution controls combined to seriously degrade the environment in the Ukraine. And some of the most polluted areas in the world are now found there.

The coal-burning industries of eastern Ukraine, which emit high levels of sulfur dioxide, hydrocarbons, and dust have created severe air pollution throughout the region. Air quality is particularly poor in the cities of Dnipropetrovsk, Kryvyy Rih and Zaporizhzhya. And in a pincer action, lightly industrialized cities in the west, such as Uzhhorod and Khmelnytskyy, face air pollution cause by the prevalence of inefficient automobiles burning leaded gasoline as well.

A unique problem occurs when coal is burned with inadequate pollution controls, a problem unique to China, India, the Ukraine & some Eastern European countries. This leads to industrial or Gray Air “Smog”. As a result, sulfur dioxide, suspended droplets of sulfuric acid and a variety of solid particles are released.

C (in coal & oil) + 02 à C02 (soot)
C + 02 à C0
S + 02 à S02
2S02 + 02 à 2S03
S03 + H20 à H2S04
H2S04 + 2NH3 (ammonia in the atmosphere) à(NH4)2S04 = Gray Air

Also, miners subjected to long-term exposure to high concentrations of coal dust developed a degenerative respiratory condition popularly known as miner’s asthma, in which the lung becomes clogged with coal dust, causing loss of elasticity and impaired breathing.

First identified in England in the 1830s, the condition came under scrutiny in the United States between 1869 and 1881 by physicians John Carpenter and H. A. Learhman.Originally dubbed anthracosis, it later became known as coal workers’ pneumoconiosis, or black- lung disease.

In cases of Black Lung, establishing the origin of anthracotic pigments and the cause for bronchial stenosis in each patient is difficult. Nevertheless, several findings indicate that bronchial tuberculosis is one of the most likely causes for the development of bronchial Anthracofibrosis according to thoracic surgeon Hemmati, and pulmonologists Shahriar and Molaei.

WHAT CAUSES ANTHRACOFIBROSIS, OR BLACK LUNG DISEASE?
-EITHER TUBERCULOSIS OR SMOKE

Seyed Hamid Hemmati1, Mosayeb Shahriar2, Nazar Ali Molaei3

Pak J Med Sci April - June 2008 (Part-II) Vol. 24 No. 3 395-398

To define the prevalence of anthracofibrosis (the end stage of Black Lung Disease) in fibreoptic bronchoscopy of highly suspected patients who were likely to have pulmonary tuberculosis but they had three times negative sputum exams for acid-fast bacilli and to determine the association of anthracofibrosis with tuberculosis and prolonged smoke exposure.

Methodology: The fiberoptic bronchoscopy

Hemmati points to the fact that many research scientists believe that athracofibrosis is caused by a fibrotic response to active or old tuberculous infection with no association with pneumoconiosis or smoking. His reference are cited below.

Kim JY, Park JS, Kang MJ. Endobronchial
anthracofibrosis is causally associated with tuberculosis.
Korean J Intern Med 1996;51:351-7.

Towhidi M, Keshmiri M, Attaran D. Tuberculous bronchostenosis
presenting as anthracofibrosis Eur Respir
J 2001;18: Suppl. 33,218s.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
From ECOPARITY we get: "I hope those mile long posts aren't for my benefit, I'd hate for all that effort to go to waste when I stopped reading past the first paragraph of them back when the "plague" was the "pathogen de jour" of the "anything but what every Dr and scientist in the World say it is" team."

How typical of H1N1 swine chauvinists...don't have the spunk to examine the details in which the devil resides. Big pharma counts on making their vast profits from people who accept simplistic, media hyped pablum explanations.
Talk about blanket statements which are patently false. "...every Dr and scientist say it is..." There are thousands of medical professionals, including bacteriologists, virologists and epidemiologists who are keeping an open mind about the true infecting protocol, or protocols for that matter. So sorry to bust your bubbles, but there are many ways to skin a cat, and the probable synergism between viral, bacterial and possibly even prionic invaders raise the probability that opportunistic forces are at work.

"That kind of theory really should have it's own thread but apparently people are worried it won't get the kind of attention it gets by spamming other threads." NO, if you feel that way then start a thread which is entitled: "H1N1 Swine Flu Virus Is The Only Cause Of The Current Pandemic." That way those who have somehow managed to swallow the WHO/CDC/FHA tale, hook, line, and sinker, will have a nice, cozy thread where they all can gather to repeat their mantra.

So who are the interlopers here? people who are discussing the subject in a manner appropriate to the thread's title...or frustrated virus theory hucksters. We appreciate your spirited contributions, but please try to remember that to make appropriate statements here, they should be couched in open minded terms which nurture debate rather than making blanket condemnation of the opportunity (clearly presented in the title) to speak freely on the subject.

PHARMAHOAX

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PHARMAHOAX
So who are the interlopers here? people who are discussing the subject in a manner appropriate to the thread's title...or frustrated virus theory hucksters.

you are. this thread is about situation in UKRAINE.
period.

and i'm unsubscribing from this farce. just don't forget to tell those who you'll trick to believe in your unproven fairytales, to make you a tombstone saying 'I died for TB. FOR TB, DAMMIT.' when H1N1 finally gets you.

peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My daily dose of GlobalResearch brought me another W. Engdahl article on theme:

Under the latest IMF loan Ukraine has been forced to slash spending on public health, close hospitals and fire doctors and health professionals. At the same time pensions have been cut or even suspended for lack of funds.

Article is discussing other than H1N1 factors of Ukraine event. I must say: It is very interesting at least.
globalresearch.com

Another consistent point supporting Calohan story line.

While I in many respects agree with Ecoparity point of view, Calohan and Engdahl somehow shifted my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
pds.lib.harvard.edu...

The following information was kindly sent to me by Vincente De
Jesus, Acting Director of Health for the Philippine Islands in anticipation
of the Annual Report of the Philippine Health Service :
" There were two outbreaks of the disease, one in May which
was benign and another in October which was malignant and acute.
There were no special symptoms with regard to the disease. The
epidemic lasted not more than six weeks in each case per locality.
The persons who were. attacked were mostly from ten to twenty-nine
years of age. The first epidemic began in the second half of May and
lasted until the month of July, 191S, and the second began in September and lasted until February, 1919. The mortality amounted to 70,513 ; average of morbidity was 40 per cent and the mortality was 2.3%. In the first attack there was a mortality of about 2% and in the second about 60% from broncho-pneumonia. It would appear that the first outbreak rendered many immune to the second attack."

Looking to the past for similarities to today. This medical book is from the epidemic in 1918.
"In the first attack there was a mortality of about 2% and in the second about 60% from broncho-pneumonia. It would appear that the first outbreak rendered many immune to the second attack."

Dr. McKeuny of Hongkong in a personal note states that " for
practical purposes there was no pneumonia in the early epidemic and
about 20% showed pneumonic symptoms in the second outbreak. In
the Tung Wa Hospital there were probably 25-30% of pneumonias."
In Canton pneumonia appeared in no cases during June. In
October-November there was no case at the College. At the Canton
Hospital 1 1 cases were seen and one case in Jauuary, transferred from
the College. Pneumonia was especially prevalent among the children
at the Blind Schools. The patients generally had shown symptoms of
influenza earlier and the pneumonia occurred as a relapse, sometimes
after the patient had been up aud about for a day or two. This
complication was often ushered in by a chill and a rise in temperature.
One striking characteristic was expectoration of pure blood suggesting
the hemoptysis of pulmonary tuberculosis. The temperature fell bylysis
rather than crisis. The physical signs were those of a diffuse
broncho-pneumonia

"One striking characteristic was expectoration of pure blood suggesting
the hemoptysis of pulmonary tuberculosis. The temperature fell bylysis
rather than crisis. The physical signs were those of a diffuse
broncho-pneumonia"

[edit on 27-11-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
hamster: "you are. this thread is about situation in UKRAINE.
period."

Yikes!!...didn't mean to blow your cover. How is it possible to think that the study of a microcosm such as Ukraine does not have global implications? A bug in Vladivostok can be in Atlanta in 24 hours. Likewise, an examination of whatever is occurring in Ukraine can be seen as a threat to the whole planet, or a useful paradigm for spotting similar dynamics elsewhere previously, or in the future.

"and i'm unsubscribing from this farce. just don't forget to tell those who you'll trick to believe in your unproven fairytales, to make you a tombstone saying 'I died for TB. FOR TB, DAMMIT.' when H1N1 finally gets you."

Ouch! That's pretty vindictive. Well, as for "TB", you didn't get that quite right. It should have read, "I died OF TB, OF TB Damn it."...because even cursory examinations or formal autopsy of late are finding tubercular and pmeumonic footprints.

As for "fairytales" there are some interesting conflict of interest probabilities roaming around here, and some of the entries appear to be originating from sources which have vested interest in the exclusive attribution of the pandemic to H1N1. Also, there have been egregious errors (or deliberate additions or omissions) at the hands of some of the big players. Amazingly, they have not been formally prosecuted or even required to show proof of their having safely disposed of their evil substances.
Bon Voyage hamster.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

...because even cursory examinations or formal autopsy of late are finding tubercular and pmeumonic footprints.

If you have autopsy results which found the Ukraine victims actually died of TB then by all means, please post some links.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Are they restricting access to any parts of Ukraine yet..?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Are they restricting access to any parts of Ukraine yet..?

They did initially quarantine certain areas and there were reports that some borders, with neighbouring countries, were closed. However, I'm not aware of any travel restrictions in place for flights in and out of Ukraine. The last report I read showed the numbers of infected were decreasing and the situation was actually beginning to improve.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

hamster: "and i'm unsubscribing from this farce. just don't forget to tell those who you'll trick to believe in your unproven fairytales, to make you a tombstone saying 'I died for TB. FOR TB, DAMMIT.' when H1N1 finally gets you."

Ouch! That's pretty vindictive. Well, as for "TB", you didn't get that quite right. It should have read, "I died OF TB, OF TB Damn it."...because even cursory examinations or formal autopsy of late are finding tubercular and pneumonic footprints.

You have to give Jedi-Hamster credit for at least being far more restrained than the other blue-eye-avatar poster. At least Hamster only threatens you'll kill yourself, not the whole planet.

I notice this time he is only unsubscribing from the thread. If his last two announcements of leaving it didn't stop him posting, I doubt unsubscribing will.

As for "fairytales" there are some interesting conflict of interest probabilities roaming around here, and some of the entries appear to be originating from sources which have vested interest in the exclusive attribution of the pandemic to H1N1.

It's hardly surprising the big players have sources of relentless support. Money can't buy honesty or sincerity, but it can buy many other things.

Also, there have been egregious errors (or deliberate additions or omissions) at the hands of some of the big players. Amazingly, they have not been formally prosecuted or even required to show proof of their having safely disposed of their evil substances.

You wonder what actually happened to 72 kilo of H5N1 contaminated vaccine concentrate too?
If we could all get the level of protection these guys have, sales of the pill would plummet through the floor.

Bon Voyage hamster.

Isn't that generally said to someone who is going places?

Your posts are interesting and enlightening.
I'm still of the opinion that the main problem is H1N1, but it's a worry that people pushing that view are using threats and bullying to silence all other points of view and will not debate facts. As an example, one stated that genetic recombination was childish nonsense, but then completely ignored my proof that it was scientifically accepted as a common phenomenon.

Good manners have been as sadly lacking as debating ability.

Various people here are holding various parts of the puzzle. Once any are shut up the truth could be buried.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

JBA. Anyone who has visited the Philippines would have no doubt as to what caused their epidemic in 1918. Talk about a hotbed of tuberculosis. This side of India, Mexico, and certain areas of the former Soviet Union, including the Ukraine, I know of no other country in the world with more tubercular involvement, and surgeons there will tell you they find it by the "bucketfuls".

So to those H1N1 enthusiasts who rant 'show me the current proof that tuberculosis is involved currently in the Ukraine', I say to them, right back in their mascara-eyed face, SHOW ME A SINGLE INSTANCE THAT A TEST TO RULE-OUT TUBERCULOSIS HAS BEEN DONE BY WHO OR PUBLIC OFFICIALS ELSEWHERE, IN THE UKRAINE OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

It has, of course, not been, much in part to their efforts to the subterfuge any thoughts other than their H1N1 worship that you see going on before your very eyes in this thread. And until this activist group, led by vaccine PhD's who have never seen a patient face-to-face, can show us the proof of such tests being preformed, many in this forum, for the sake at getting at the real cause of what is killing their fellow man, will not be silenced.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
H1N1 misinformation from CDC...intentional or accidental?

November 27, 11:11 AMFort Worth Kids' Nutrition & Exercise ExaminerSusie Stone

What most of the American public doesn't know is that the vast majority of the presumed swine flu cases recognized by trained physicians were NOT flu at all. They weren't swine flu or regular flu.

Investigative CBS reporter, Sharyl Attkisson went directly to the 50 states asking for their statistics on state lab-confirmed H1N1 prior to the halt of individual testing and counting in July. Of those presumed likely swine flu cases out of approximately every hundred of what was tested, only a small fraction, like 2% or 3% were actually swine flu. In every instance, the biggest number of cases that were swine flu was 30%.

The majority of media outlets and even government agencies have been stating that virtually every person who visited their physician with flu-like symptoms in recent months has H1N1, with no testing.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by calohan

And this proves what, that when you announce a pandemic everyone with the sniffles thinks they have it? Already posted weeks ago.

The fact is only a tiny percentage of all swine flu cases get lab testing, the article is much ado about nothing.

The only people engaging in personal attacks and making accusations to try and censor other posters are on your side of the fence. Just keep up the typical "anyone who disagrees with us is a paid shill of big pharma" - it shows just how ridiculous you people really are. Talk about egotistical, you assume everyone agrees with you and the only people who don't must be paid to?

I'm interested in scientific fact, not outlandish theories with nothing behind them. If your conspiracy requires every Dr and researcher in the World to be complicit it is not a valid conspiracy. I know you people don't understand that and frankly, I really don't care.

When this wave started I told people NOT to run out and get vaccinated and when the news came out the virus had mutated to a point where a new vaccine would be needed I was the first to report it here. I go with the facts and the science, not a predetermined agenda like some people.

The end result of this will be a complete loss of credibility for the vaccine rejectionists. Rather then wage a campaign of reason they've partnered up with snakes like Jane B and are coming off like fanatics. I'll wait around for the balanced, scientific opponents of vaccines to come around and skip the current movement, thanks anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by calohan

Well im pretty sure tb was rampant every where in 1918. The bacillus causing tuberculosis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, was identified and described on 24 March 1882 by Robert Koch. The first genuine success in immunizing against tuberculosis was developed from attenuated bovine-strain tuberculosis by Albert Calmette and Camille Guérin in 1906. It was called "BCG" (Bacillus of Calmette and Guérin). The BCG vaccine was first used on humans in 1921 in France,[43] but it was not until after World War II that BCG received widespread acceptance in the USA, Great Britain, and Germany.
en.wikipedia.org...

But when it comes to the Ukraine health is a big problem take hiv aids for instance Ukraine is 2nd only behind Africa. 10% of population in 2007.siteresources.worldbank.org... The Ukraine I belieive is the only country that is being depopulated with more deaths than births due to health issues.www.mw.ua... Could be that Russia had a nuclear plant that had a meltdown and people in the Ukraine think its a tourist play ground.www.tourkiev.com... Or when Russia tried to starve the Ukraine. Even look at Russia now that H1N1 is overwhelming the Ukraine Russia wants to shut off there gas.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by JBA2848]

[edit on 28-11-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN THE UKRAINE

Both WHO and the UN have been issuing alarms for some time now, and it hasn’t been about Swine Flu.

On March 24, 2009, the UN reiterated that the Ukraine rated 5th among 27 countries with the largest spread of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (www.un.org.ua...)

And even prior to the Ukrainian onslaught, in March, Ihor Pokanevych, head of WHO in the Ukraine had issued a stern warning: “We have registered the growth of TB infection cases in Ukraine. Throughout the last 15 years TB infection in the Ukraine doubled.”

Already and by March 12, 1999, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, in response to requests from the National Red Cross Societies of four countries, including and near to the Ukraine, had issued a warning over the up and coming explosion of tuberculosis there in the form of an appeal.

The Ukraine, for some time, has been an epicenter of TB.

The Ukraine Ministry of Health had taken several initiatives to address the increasing TB crisis in Ukraine. Pilot project areas have been identified in combination with WHO to test the newer methodologies of which improved laboratory training would be the cornerstone. One pilot DOTS style project, backed by the World Bank and the Canadian charity HOPE, was introduced in Odessa.

Officially, and in March of 2004, some 670,000 Ukrainians were infected with tuberculosis, but the International Red Cross estimated the real figure was, even at that time, three times higher.

WHO had already taken, In 1993, the unprecedented step of declaring tuberculosis to be a global emergency. In 1998, it estimated that by 2020 nearly one billion more people would be newly infected, 200 million would fall sick, and 70 million would die from TB if control measures were not strengthened. But Such measures were never really implemented.

So recently when, not that far back, in KIEV — Eighty-six people died in Ukraine from “flu and respiratory infections” , which the World Health Organization said COULD be largely due to the A(H1N1) virus……….the emphasis should be placed on the word “could“.

"As the pandemic virus has rapidly become the dominant influenza strain worldwide, it can be assumed that most cases of influenza in Ukraine are caused by the H1N1 virus," the WHO said, backpedaling, through admission to the statement: "Many questions remain to be answered."

But perhaps the greatest question of all is why WHO was ignoring that tuberculosis, and atypical tuberculosis (fowl tuberculosis and swine tuberculosis) can also present as “the flu“.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by calohan]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Global Voices Online: The Ukrainian tuberculosis epidemic

May 04 at 10:09 According to the World Health Organization (WHO) ranking, Ukraine is among the top five countries with the highest TB rates in the world — 78 cases per 100,000 people. According to media reports, today about 100,000 Ukrainians are sick with an active form of TB and 35,000 new cases are registered each year. But some experts say that the real TB situation in Ukraine is actually much worse.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by calohan

Thanks for the information and latest post, no like we have known for a while what has been going on, but is nice to see something to back up what we have been "preaching" here.

The swine flu pandemic of 76 was called the pandemic that never was, this time around I call it the biggest hoax big pharma has concocted against the global populations in the name of profits.

I rest my case, if I happen to worry a bit all I have to do is step outside and look around my city, life goes as usual, but rest assure as soon the seasonal flu start claiming its yearly fair share of infections the swine flu will be back in the spot light.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
A WORD OF CAUTION FROM DR. ARNOLD RICH, MD: PREVIOUS HEAD OF JOHNS HOPKINS PATHOLOGY AND WHO SAW AND TREATED PATIENTS IN THE 1918 PANDEMIC FIRSTHAND:

"In relation to the question of the effect of influenza upon tuberculosis, it should be pointed out that in many cases in which pulmonary tuberculosis has been thought to have followed an attack of influenza it is altogether probable that the supposed attack of influenza was, in reality, a manifestation of an existing tuberculous infection; for tuberculoprotein, whether absorbed from a spreading lesion or injected into the body, can cause constitutional symptoms (fever, malaise, headache, joint pains, anorexia, prostration) quite like those of influenza."

-Rich, AR The Pathogenesis of Tuberculosis 2nd Printing. Charles C. Thomas Publisher. Springfield, Illinois 1946. 1008 pps.P.627

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
May be interesting maybe not. I decided to take closer look on TB situation in Czech Republic. We are close to Ukraine and with cca 100.000+ workers per 10M nation we are at front of potential problem.

1. TB "as other significant diseases" is handled by "independent information system and registry". You can find secured portal to specialized TB registry here. There are special law(s) for such cases including forced quarantine in specialized medical facility. It may include even forced re-convalescence in specialized TB sanatorium - in other words you can be locked somewhere up to 6 month - usually its between 2 and 3 month.
As example of "not so significant diseases" I can present: all flavours of hepatitis, bacterial meningitis, Lyme disease and so on.

2. TB is on steady decline from early sixties when newborn vaccination started. "There were reported 879 TB cases in 2008." In last decade the portion of foreigners is greater year by year.

I'm sure that overall incidence of TB among Ukraine workers here is similar as overall incidence at Ukraine - they just don't visit doctor until almost dead - usually they have no health insurance and cost of full TB treatment here will ruin them and there families for decades. Just to put that 879 TB cases in to scale.

Now I'll try to translate few quotas from popular article but its quite informative:

"Reason, why is number of infected declining, is proper treatment at first," said ... chief of pulmonary diseases and TB clinic ... Jana Skřičková.
"We are successfully examining patients vicinity, people whit which they came into contact," she said.

High risk group population are homeless, immigrants, prison inmates, HIV positive and junkies. "We are attempting actively look for and monitor such groups," said Ms Skřičková. "Once a year they should be examined all, problem is, that for example homeless people often don't visit doctor at all," she said and with irony continued that it may be good idea to pay them some money for preventive examinations.

tyden.cz

Incidence of TB per 100.000

I can confirm by own experience that they do "examining patients vicinity" quite thoroughly.

During communist era was health care purely state affair. After regime change private sector started invading medical field. It was and still is quite fiercely opposed by overall population but big bizz is slowly gaining victory. Step by step, law by law, "financial tool" by "financial tool", resistance is futile ....
Still is health care on very good overall level here and is widely used by great majority of population. Medical system as whole can handle significant disease effectively - despite the fact that corruption by insurance and BigPharma industry among physicians is slowly growing.

Czech Republic really isn't super-rich country and still it prove that it is perfectly possible to effectively solve TB problem. As two main obstacles I see:
1. poverty and undeveloped health care system
2. corruption of insurance and pharmaceutical concerns
Proper treatment of TB is quite expensive so for insurance companies it is sure cheaper to let mis-diagnosed people die.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join