It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Seattle,

Yes. Blog posts. And I know some won't accept which is fine. Some choose to only listen to official sources and some people don't. And where this is a conspiracy site the officials aren't likely going to tell us the truth from my point of view. So people can take it however they like.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Really? I spent a year as a student in England and was able to get a check-up and antibiotics for free when I came down with strep. Can't afford healthcare now in America.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
this seems to be prettty big news
the british army seems to have ready a patented vaccine for pneumonic plague
likely what is given to the elite to be sure they have no problems witth what is about to come everywhere

ukraineplague.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by Chevalerous

It seems like a lot of people in Europe will choose to skip the vaccine as long as they fail to offer the choices, is it possible at all they will change this approach?

Man! I don't know if they will change their approach regarding this, but I don't think so!

Many countries signed their option contracts to buy a "Pandemic Vaccine" a couple of years ago when the threat was H5N1 - so now they have been forced to buy double doses of the H1N1 vaccine instead, for the whole population in many countries. According to the option contract!

I think this is why all this scare & propaganda is now coming from the Government asking everyone to get their shots.

If the people doesn't take the already bought vaccine, they have to throw it away!

Everything regarding this flu is crazy and people are both scared and very confused - but also very suspicious about all these Government contracts which were made with Big Pharma long before the Swine flu came!

I understand of course that they bought an option for a H5N1 vaccine, and kudos for that maybe - but they ended up with this highly suspicious H1N1 squalene laced vaccine crap instead!

And maybe next year they are forced to buy new options for the H5N1 vaccine as well?

It's crazy my friend - A Big Pharma Medical Blackmail!

And maybe a man-made virus to call in all those Government option contracts that were made by most Government for a "Pandemic vaccine" 2005-2007?

I guess that most Governments were screwed by big business on this one!

(Only the Government and NWO insiders knew the plan!)

If some people get very sick of the squalene, the happier they must be - Imagine what a lot of potential and desperate sick customers who will need to buy an awful lot of medicine in the future!

How does that nutty theory sound?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

Seattle,

Yes. Blog posts. And I know some won't accept which is fine. Some choose to only listen to official sources and some people don't. And where this is a conspiracy site the officials aren't likely going to tell us the truth from my point of view. So people can take it however they like.

Blog posts are good for lots of information, but trusting some office-chair reporter to pull a figure with no basis saying 6,000 people have died, even though there is no evidence is quite a leap of faith.. I guess if the facts don't match up with your theory, its easier for some people to just change the facts, rather than change their theory.

But even if 6,000 people DID die, the deaths don't reach anything close to what an outbreak in 20+ regions of a weaponized exotic virus would be.

Considering Ukraine is a highly bureaucratic state (as JustMike attests to) that has shown they have been fudging the numbers a bit, but they are still counting them as deaths.

On a side note, I feel kind of guilty for perpetuating the "pneumonic plague" rumor from the start... On the wikipedia entry for "pneumonic plague", under the Ukraine subsection, it actually links to a video that I made, claiming it isn't H1N1. Well, I made a bad assumption off of bad information 3 weeks ago and this is how internet rumors get perpetuated.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I just don't know on the squalene thing. I think it doubles the profit so they're all for it even though the only real long term use of it in a vaccine is on the elderly who probably die or are so distracted with health issues they don't notice a new one (or think it's just part of passing on).

After seeing them pimp Gardasil and reading all the adverse reaction reports I don't see why they would keep it on the market other than they tried to make it a mandatory shot and therefore it has huge money potential. I don't see it staying on the market for more than another year.

If it wasn't for the fact I have family who can tell me the flu vaccine itself is safe minus the squalene and mercury I'd be as worried as everyone else is.

Vaccines are a primitive technique that works. They work within a certain, narrow set of purposes. The financial drive to develop vaccines for everything and start using new avenues of biology such as Gardasil is crossing the line into dangerous territory.

The pharma companies have too much money and too much political power. Combine that with greed and they become a danger in need of correction.

Vaccines do cause reactions and usually rarely (with exceptions like Gardasil). Because of this the pharma companies refused to make them without immunity. As usual the government bent over too far and gave them too much immunity which is allowing them to go rogue and put profit over lives.

My concern is that taking the opposition too far and making it too extreme will allow them to play it off as "nutty conspiracy". I think if we took a very narrow and conservative approach we could gain enough support to make the changes needed.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

After seeing them pimp Gardasil and reading all the adverse reaction reports I don't see why they would keep it on the market other than they tried to make it a mandatory shot and therefore it has huge money potential. I don't see it staying on the market for more than another year.

Didn't I hear that they were preparing Gardasil for young men too? I found it sexist for them to pimp this drug to young ladies.

Who are the wealthiest Pharma execs? What if they were to crumble? Who are the top scientists? Let's get some names on this thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I just don't know on the squalene thing. I think it doubles the profit so they're all for it even though the only real long term use of it in a vaccine is on the elderly who probably die or are so distracted with health issues they don't notice a new one (or think it's just part of passing on).

If it wasn't for the fact I have family who can tell me the flu vaccine itself is safe minus the squalene and mercury I'd be as worried as everyone else is.

Vaccines are a primitive technique that works. They work within a certain, narrow set of purposes. The financial drive to develop vaccines for everything and start using new avenues of biology such as Gardasil is crossing the line into dangerous territory.

The pharma companies have too much money and too much political power. Combine that with greed and they become a danger in need of correction.

Vaccines do cause reactions and usually rarely (with exceptions like Gardasil). Because of this the pharma companies refused to make them without immunity. As usual the government bent over too far and gave them too much immunity which is allowing them to go rogue and put profit over lives.

My concern is that taking the opposition too far and making it too extreme will allow them to play it off as "nutty conspiracy". I think if we took a very narrow and conservative approach we could gain enough support to make the changes needed.

Yeah! I agree with most of this you wrote!

Very well written my friend!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

such figures are based on the kill ratio for hospitalized cases. think about it, if someone dies in the hospital, they know what killed such person. if someone dies at home... it doesn't have to be that obvious. i would rather assume death toll has to be underreported, at least comparing the amount of overall cases to the amount of people hospitalized. you know what their prime minister told them? to use natural things, like garlic. i can imagine that most people prefer to try that and stay at home, instead of going to the hospital full of sick people already. especially considering the state their healthcare is in, and that most of them probably just can't afford it.

eco, why don't you point them all to your thread already? i guess they should all at least read it.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
www.theflucase.com...

Apologies if this link has already been posted. Some interesting links.

"Eyewitness reports from Poland and Austria indicate that both countries are being subjected to new kinds of aerosoal spraying by aircraft.

This seems to be an attempt to trigger a pandemic in the same way as occured in the Ukraine recently when pneumonia plague emerged after reports of night time aerosol spraying by low flying planes."

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

such figures are based on the kill ratio for hospitalized cases. think about it, if someone dies in the hospital, they know what killed such person. if someone dies at home... it doesn't have to be that obvious. i would rather assume death toll has to be underreported, at least comparing the amount of overall cases to the amount of people hospitalized. you know what their prime minister told them? to use natural things, like garlic. i can imagine that most people prefer to try that and stay at home, instead of going to the hospital full of sick people already. especially considering the state their healthcare is in, and that most of them probably just can't afford it.

eco, why don't you point them all to your thread already? i guess they should all at least read it.

All the reports I have read claim that people do stay home as long as possible, and by the time to get to hospital, most can barely breath.

To think that people who can't breath and are coughing up blood will refuse to go to the hospital, because they might get "sick" is absurd. Especially to say that its 5,700 of them.

Like I said, when the facts don't match the theory, sometimes its just easier to make up new facts.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I can't rule out the planes thing completely but why use something so obvious? They could use food, water, trucks - any of those would fit the number of infected better than airplanes. I think most of the country would be infected if they had really sprayed from airplanes.

I was told the day before the first report that Lviv was going to be "aeroclaved". This is a response scenario where they spray a type of hydrogen peroxide from small planes to kill any virus out in the open. It won't kill off the threat but it will reduce the number of infected since the virus can live on surfaces for several days.

If I see some video or see a plane doing it here without warning from my family then I'll freak out.

The Ukraine virus is in Canada and I haven't seen any spraying reports from there yet...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Even back in Mexico and in the US we had reports the virus would progress really quickly, like in 12 hours time they would go from feeling sick to drowning in blood.

The Ukraine culture is a lot like Mexico, they don't go to hospitals unless they're dying. Home remedies are HUGE there. I believe the report, if the last stages of the cytokine storm hit that quick I think most of us would be in the same boat, taking OTC meds and resting and then suddenly you can't breath.

It's not like they did something wrong, when has anyone seen something like this that can kill you so fast?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It's not like they did something wrong, when has anyone seen something like this that can kill you so fast?

I wasn't saying they did anything wrong. Lord knows I won't go to the doctor unless something green / purple / swollen at least 5x the normal size.

I was just refuting his claim that 5700+ people would have stayed home to die, and that's why they aren't counted in the death tolls.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Also, I'm assuming there's already a thread tracking the outbreak in Ontario.

I can't find it anywhere though. Can anybody help me out? Or do we need to start one?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I know, I just wanted to head off the usual accusations of being "America-centric".

I agree, that number of dead is too high to be off the radar. People do not hang around dead bodies, there would be all kinds of reports and freaking out with that many lying about, not to mention they would have nowhere to put them that wouldn't be seen and probably photographed by someone.

I just read they put a full quarantine in place today. If true that doesn't sound like it has peaked, it sounds like it is still growing.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

just searched through the history, but can't find the site i was reading... anyway, i remember reading, probably yesterday, about a family from ukraine that tried to save their mother. she died anyway. they've spent around $4,500 for medications and 'donations' to the doctors as far as i remember the amount (obviously wealthy family, as per ukraine standards). in the same article i think, i've read that family doctor in ukraine earns around $150 per month. it's really a poor country. if they don't see any hope (blood in lungs means someone is close to death already), because they don't have the cash, what will hospital give them? when they don't even have enough respirators? they may as well just give up and wait in the bed for death.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

when divided by amount of days, amount of cities and villages... it wouldn't be that high number per day. it may be too big, i agree, but i guess official statistics are underreported. they don't want people to panic. would they arrest anyone for posting online from ukraine about the pandemic if it wouldn't be more serious than reported? and that's what they do according to some relations.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
How can you say that the research doesn't match up at all? No one here knows beyond a shadow of a doubt what exactly is going on in Ukriane. Not me, not you and not anyone else here. We are guessing at best.

By the way, I remember you saying you worked in some aspect for the White House, so tell me Eco, how does a MUFON Investigator end up working for the White House.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Facts:

Obama declares state of emergency.

All industrialized, wealthy nations push vaccine for H1N1.

Original form of swine flu ravages poorer nations with limited health care.

Widespread form of H1N1 in US hardly a threat to anyone.

Senior citizens less likely to develop swine flu.

Ukraine now has mystery virus.

Well, after reading quite a bit in this thread and about swine flu in general, I've come to a hypothesis. Swine flu was manufactured to thin the population in countries not able to defend themselves, and to scare the populations of major countries i.e. U.S., Canada, UK, China, Russia, etc. Next step, introduce a less fatal strain to said countries to make the population beg for vaccine. However, the vaccine isn't meant to keep you safe from '09 H1N1, but to protect you from the future pandemic that has been manufactured and started in the Ukraine.

The major powers of the world don't want to come out and say that they are clearing out the "riff raff" so they push the vaccine for a disease that isn't particularly frightening in order to get their populations, and their populations alone safe from new pandemic strain. Slowly and consistently kill off citizens in third world nations, leaving more land, resources, and wealth for those remaining. Engineering the virus to not as easily affect old people also ensures that the old wealth ruling classes can continue to oppress people around the globe.

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join