It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're headed for Full Enlightenment!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal*shakes head* You really can't see how influential the NWO bunch has been with the humanity it can get it's grimy little paws on, across time. That is your limitation, though, not mine. You have only today's research and other people's opinions about that, from what I can tell.

And through you. But that becomes your limitation, not mine. *shakes head*

If you can't see that protection from those hyenias makes a huge difference in the way humans choose to act, it is because you probably can't imagine a world where the NWO isn't doing their best to run everything and enslave us. It is tough to do, for sure.

Never occurred to me to eliminate the Merchants of Pain from the equation, probably because it wouldn't be true otherwise.

Plus the commonality of underlying spirit beliefs of the native americans was exceedingly helpful. But of course, that kind of information is so not allowed to be 'known' by the NWO's agenda. *shrug* Sorry you can't see that sort of thing for yourself.

I don't think the MoP can assimilate Great Spirit, thus does not show on radar. Sorry you can't understand what numenal is *rolls eyes*

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
NWO?ATS?AMKON?JESUS? YARFA.COMMIE?

Listen...chill... solve enlightenment on your own. Neither Bill Irvine (the mighty NWO of some sites) neither any other imaginary demon can corner you unless you let let let it.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGalHum.. that isn't a term I have heard used for them but it sure fits too! I see them as the Jue-sah and ex-jue-sah; the ones behind all this are the ones who used to be the high priests of Israel, but then abandoned their people pretty much and moved to europe to start running things from behind the thrones, as much as possible.

I always thought it was the office of priesthood in general, not just Israel.

And now they are the uber rich families that have gotten that way by stepping all over the little people; they own all the major media, entertainment industry (there are even rappers talking about how they don't want to be owned by no NWO), Pharmaceutical industry and a LOT of the major health institutions, of course the financial industry, the educational system under the government's control, and let's not forget the big fast food chains and food processing type facilities. Oh, they really intend to own us too, for sure.

No doubt, however in the course of taking action we can use a little help from our friends:

"How much of human life is lost in waiting?
Let him not make his fellow creatures wait.
How many words and promises are promises of conversation?
Let his words be words of fate."
-RWE

edit for bb code

[edit on 11/8/2009 by Matyas]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

"The children of the Law of One" Joh Peniel

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by Valeri
You seem a little bitter and angered byt the NWO,that is not the way to enlightenment my friend - you must embrace all and everyone as another aprt of you,it is all part of the growing experience. I personally only have love for the elites,for everyone,love to give.and if you had read the Hidden Hand information in full,you would know that he stressed that working on yoursellf is a must,and also loving yourself and solving your own problems.But he also stressed that helping others(by simple acts even,kind gestures etc) will benefit YOUR and your soul immensely,making you happy and peaceful in the process of helping and making others happy.
His message was sincere and competent, it had the same message the msot accurate information on the planet has - the law of ONE,the Ra material and other highly credible sources. If you have a bone to pick with the NWO,as you seem to have here,stating that they are bad,bad,bad. They are only providing oyu the tools to choose from, it is your job to choose the right tools,which means either to choose the negative path,the negative tools of hatred etc, or go the other direction and actually choose the good tools-kindness,helping,etc.

please read the hidden hand info in full. Ill provide a link where there is only questions/answers -

peace

The NWO is behind all the really bad stuff here on this planet. I think it is just fine to be annoyed with 'em.
Be real, be yourself, be authentic, I say! That is the true path. But if it seems like I am over-reactive, then that is what I need to work on, not the fact that they annoy me. In my opinion, they are annoying. See, that is how that shaming and guilt tripping works. Ohhh you should be more 'spiritual' and not be angry. Blah. What a bunch of tripe.
And Sooooooooo NWO. Of course they want you to be all loveydovey and not lynch them. If they can trick you into giving up your right to be angry, then their world is one heck of a LOT safer, eh?

But as I have also said, they are here because we (our overarching sentience) want them here. They are the best villains we could find. They are arrogant, dumb, stubborn and don't learn from their mistakes. Who could ask for more??? *lol*

I think when you have achieve a certain level of self love and self awareness, you reach out to others in a natural and healing sort of way. Try to do that too soon, and you end up co-dependent and your own work goes right out the window. Saw that one waaay too often in the 12 step programs I was involved with. Don't reach out when you should be reaching in, is all I am saying. And most people will not know the difference initially.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by DragonriderGal]
I agree for the msot part, but please read www.illuminati-news.com...

I'm guessing from your response that I failed at clearly expressing my thoguhts.Sorry for that,maybe this text will help?! I hoep you read it,it is truly interesting and inspiring.
it seems to be in tact with all that you are saying too btw.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
And through you. But that becomes your limitation, not mine. *shakes head*

Is there an echo in here? Or one of those chatty Kathy dolls that would repeat what you say??

Never occurred to me to eliminate the Merchants of Pain from the equation, probably because it wouldn't be true otherwise.

I think the Illuminati/NWO bunch are much more influential than you give the credit for however.

I don't think the MoP can assimilate Great Spirit, thus does not show on radar. Sorry you can't understand what numenal is *rolls eyes*

There is an echo in here. Try to be original, eh? I think you don't really get what I am saying so you are just echoing back something that sounds like what I said, to try to 'prove' you're so clever or some such. What I said was.... The NWO bunch DIDN'T have access to the native Americans UNTIL THE STAR PEOPLE LEFT. It has NOTHING to do with 'great spirit'.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
NWO?ATS?AMKON?JESUS? YARFA.COMMIE?

Listen...chill... solve enlightenment on your own. Neither Bill Irvine (the mighty NWO of some sites) neither any other imaginary demon can corner you unless you let let let it.

If the NWO bunch and their minions were in fact imaginary, I suppose that would be true. They are however quite real and working very very hard to take over America right now. So you can stick your head in the sand, if you like, but that doesn't make what they are doing any less real. Ignoring a problem NEVER makes it go away, eh?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I always thought it was the office of priesthood in general, not just Israel.

No, it is the ex-high priests of the 12 tribes of Israel---orignally the aliens called the Ju-sah behind all this.

No doubt, however in the course of taking action we can use a little help from our friends:

"How much of human life is lost in waiting?
Let him not make his fellow creatures wait.
How many words and promises are promises of conversation?
Let his words be words of fate."
-RWE

So quoting yet another poem is going to 'help' how?? Sheesh.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruNorth

"The children of the Law of One" Joh Peniel

Sorta sounds like the children of the NWO bunch law.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
just a question here.

i have been researching all of the things regarding and dealing with this whole enlightenment theory and concept.
Many things are very creditable and provide solid facts and questions.

however i just don't understand how all of this could be true.
i mean it seems plausible and even possible, but i don't get how all of humanity can just change.
let alone move into another dimension of consciousness and reality.

i am in no way saying these ideas or theories are flawed.

however i would just like to understand how all of this stuff is going to happen.

i really want it to be true because it just makes so much sense and fits so many different concepts regarding science and religion. but i don't know how i could know for sure.

often times when i think of this stuff it makes me feel crazy,
although i realize how crazy the society we live in is as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You seem a little bitter and angered byt the NWO,that is not the way to enlightenment my friend - you must embrace all and everyone as another aprt of you,it is all part of the growing experience. I personally only have love for the elites,for everyone,love to give.and if you had read the Hidden Hand information in full,you would know that he stressed that working on yoursellf is a must,and also loving yourself and solving your own problems.But he also stressed that helping others(by simple acts even,kind gestures etc) will benefit YOUR and your soul immensely,making you happy and peaceful in the process of helping and making others happy.
His message was sincere and competent, it had the same message the msot accurate information on the planet has - the law of ONE,the Ra material and other highly credible sources. If you have a bone to pick with the NWO,as you seem to have here,stating that they are bad,bad,bad. They are only providing oyu the tools to choose from, it is your job to choose the right tools,which means either to choose the negative path,the negative tools of hatred etc, or go the other direction and actually choose the good tools-kindness,helping,etc.

please read the hidden hand info in full. Ill provide a link where there is only questions/answers -

peace

The NWO is behind all the really bad stuff here on this planet. I think it is just fine to be annoyed with 'em.
Be real, be yourself, be authentic, I say! That is the true path. But if it seems like I am over-reactive, then that is what I need to work on, not the fact that they annoy me. In my opinion, they are annoying. See, that is how that shaming and guilt tripping works. Ohhh you should be more 'spiritual' and not be angry. Blah. What a bunch of tripe.
And Sooooooooo NWO. Of course they want you to be all loveydovey and not lynch them. If they can trick you into giving up your right to be angry, then their world is one heck of a LOT safer, eh?

But as I have also said, they are here because we (our overarching sentience) want them here. They are the best villains we could find. They are arrogant, dumb, stubborn and don't learn from their mistakes. Who could ask for more??? *lol*

I think when you have achieve a certain level of self love and self awareness, you reach out to others in a natural and healing sort of way. Try to do that too soon, and you end up co-dependent and your own work goes right out the window. Saw that one waaay too often in the 12 step programs I was involved with. Don't reach out when you should be reaching in, is all I am saying. And most people will not know the difference initially.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by DragonriderGal]
I agree for the msot part, but please read www.illuminati-news.com...

I'm guessing from your response that I failed at clearly expressing my thoguhts.Sorry for that,maybe this text will help?! I hoep you read it,it is truly interesting and inspiring.
it seems to be in tact with all that you are saying too btw.

I tried to read the website but only got thru a small part. It just made my skin crawl. I just feel something so wrong (as in creepy and evil) about that hidden hand character and the 'information' it is 'revealing' that I can't even force myself to read it.
But thank you for taking time to respond to my answer.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGalIs there an echo in here? Or one of those chatty Kathy dolls that would repeat what you say??

Ah Madame Pompadore, I missed you. You wear your style with such flair I thought it only fitting to step up to your level of universal condescending. Was it Oswald Spengler who said it is better to despise than envy?

...you are just echoing back something that sounds like what I said, to try to 'prove' you're so clever or some such.

Of course, without your example I would be so lost. Apparently I owe you a great deal towards my validation.

What I said was.... The NWO bunch DIDN'T have access to the native Americans UNTIL THE STAR PEOPLE LEFT. It has NOTHING to do with 'great spirit'.

Heh. Still don't believe there can be peace without outside influence? It is all because of the Great Spirit.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGalNo, it is the ex-high priests of the 12 tribes of Israel---orignally the aliens called the Ju-sah behind all this.

I would like to see your documentation.

So quoting yet another poem is going to 'help' how?? Sheesh.

I have never quoted a single poem. It is your take of prose which is frankly quite abusive.

The commentary on this last one reads:

Continual tardiness is more than a bad habit; it is a lack of one of the most delightful characteristics-graciousness. It also classifies the individual as utterly lacking in tact. Equally understandable is the careless habit that finds it easy to promise regardless of the responsibility of fulfillment. It is a disease of self-centeredness. "Let your words be words of fate" or, as Emerson again expresses it, "Let your word be as good as your bond."

Oh, and I don't think Ede Teller would be accepted in the poetry of the month club. Or Metallica. They are still alive enough to give you a piece of their mind. Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

judge the message,not the messenger as they saying goes.
But fair neough I guess. Hope something enlightening happens in 2011-2014.
Do you know anythin about timetravel becoming possible? Like being able to go to the year 2009 and meet oneself before the shift? Or are these just dreams.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGalIs there an echo in here? Or one of those chatty Kathy dolls that would repeat what you say??

Ah Madame Pompadore, I missed you. You wear your style with such flair I thought it only fitting to step up to your level of universal condescending. Was it Oswald Spengler who said it is better to despise than envy?

...you are just echoing back something that sounds like what I said, to try to 'prove' you're so clever or some such.

Of course, without your example I would be so lost. Apparently I owe you a great deal towards my validation.

What I said was.... The NWO bunch DIDN'T have access to the native Americans UNTIL THE STAR PEOPLE LEFT. It has NOTHING to do with 'great spirit'.

Heh. Still don't believe there can be peace without outside influence? It is all because of the Great Spirit.

Hum.. because YOU don't like anyone calling you on your crap, you have to make fun or be sarcastic towards the one who does it. Ah well. If that is how you handle it, that is entirely your choice.

And peace is far more likely to happen when people aren't being bullied by the NWO. But real peace happens when you have done a lot of your OWN personal growth work. And peace isn't at all the goal; only one of the better by-products of self healing. And the 'great spirit' aka the overarching sentience of the human race, that aspect of it that is YOU, your higher self, only facilitates. YOU have to do the hard work of making it happen.

And poetry comes in all forms, including song lyrics. You are so busy quoting others. It is a sign of someone who feels that perhaps their opinion isn't sufficient, and so they need back up to 'prove' that they are right. "See!? I must be right! Somebody else more important than me said it too!" *shakes head*

[edit on 11-11-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

judge the message,not the messenger as they saying goes.
But fair neough I guess. Hope something enlightening happens in 2011-2014.
Do you know anythin about timetravel becoming possible? Like being able to go to the year 2009 and meet oneself before the shift? Or are these just dreams.

So the devil shouldn't be judged, only his message? I am kinda believing that the messenger is very much a part of the message, or why else would the messenger deliver it??

As for time travel, I think since everything is in the racial/collective unconscious, past-present-and-future, you can 'travel' there and see what you want. But the actual physical doing, hum, it is tricky. The whole multiple reality lines cause a lot of problems with it. Nothing as drastic as the Butterfly effect, but getting back to your original 'reality' line is almost impossible. Even an observer changes the event, just by observing.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGalNo, it is the ex-high priests of the 12 tribes of Israel---orignally the aliens called the Ju-sah behind all this.

I would like to see your documentation.

*looks at you* It is there in the racial/collective unconscious, where all the rest that I discuss comes from. It is quite clear out there.

Oh, that's right, you can't see there, can you? Sorry! Guess you will just have to take my word for it. Same as with the rest of it. Either you choose to believe, or not. YOUR choice, as always.

The commentary on this last one reads:

Continual tardiness is more than a bad habit; it is a lack of one of the most delightful characteristics-graciousness. It also classifies the individual as utterly lacking in tact. Equally understandable is the careless habit that finds it easy to promise regardless of the responsibility of fulfillment. It is a disease of self-centeredness. "Let your words be words of fate" or, as Emerson again expresses it, "Let your word be as good as your bond."

Oh, and I don't think Ede Teller would be accepted in the poetry of the month club. Or Metallica. They are still alive enough to give you a piece of their mind. Sheesh.

You are a very poor debater, as well as a not so good writer, in my opinion. Your follow thru is deplorable, and it seems you often throw in things that seem completely irrelevant to whatever point is being discussed. So, I have to say, (and I say what I mean, trust me) a conversation with you has very little value for me. Perhaps that is why you keep feeling the need to quote others who are more well known. *shrug*

I will be limiting my responses to you from here on out.

Thanks for sharing your opinion yet again.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Thank you for your take on things, xds777! And I really like that last; I would modify it a bit though. I would say 'trust yourself more and trust others less'. Learn your own truth.

Your perception is obviously clearer. I guess I do have a problem analyzing where negative thought patterns resides and consider them as possible outer negatives that I can't control (freewill negatives), as some say, it may be a tool to "shield yourself" with light. The mind will of a person appear to me to have great effect, greater than anyone walking on the earth at presence probably knows to its extent. Other people are clearly to be judged and rejudged every second as to their intent. Since everyone is freewilled. To be aware to me, is to change perception constantly, rejudge the envoirment constantly, every second (could do it in "ticks"). It's interesting how we recieve several millions maybe billions bits per second, but our brain can only process about a mere hundred of those a sec. And those are mega packet losses in computer terms, mega. Sorry for the wall of text. (bsmrt)

[edit on 12-11-2009 by xds777]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xds777

Thank you for your take on things, xds777! And I really like that last; I would modify it a bit though. I would say 'trust yourself more and trust others less'. Learn your own truth.

Your perception is obviously clearer. I guess I do have a problem analyzing where negative thought patterns resides and consider them as possible outer negatives that I can't control (freewill negatives), as some say, it may be a tool to "shield yourself" with light. The mind will of a person appear to me to have great effect, greater than anyone walking on the earth at presence probably knows to its extent. Other people are clearly to be judged and rejudged every second as to their intent. Since everyone is freewilled. To be aware to me, is to change perception constantly, rejudge the envoirment constantly, every second (could do it in "ticks"). It's interesting how we recieve several millions maybe billions bits per second, but our brain can only process about a mere hundred of those a sec. And those are mega packet losses in computer terms, mega. Sorry for the wall of text. (bsmrt)

[edit on 12-11-2009 by xds777]

No, not too bad of a wall at all, xds! Your posts are sometimes difficult to read, as we've discussed, but always there is interesting information in them that makes it well worth my time to read. And you use the right words, and you stay focused and follow thru with your thoughts. I very clearly see the intention to communicate, versus muddle/manipulate.

And I completely agree with you, in that most people have NO idea how powerfully they manifest their worlds aka 'will' their worlds to be; part of how the NWO keeps us under their control. If we all knew what they were doing and decided we didn't want them doing it any more and 'willed' them to stop, they couldn't even stand against us. So they have had to put blinders on us, in addition to the blocking the greys put in place.

And let me modify that last statement in my previous post. What I meant to say was trust yourself MORE than you trust others.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey uhm, I'm coming with a quite special question here.
Since we are led to believe that we are a working ant that's born on planet earth and have to work to live and have fun = money. And that everything's good aslong as we have money and alot of stuff and all of that.
What's the reality like?

My bets go that the entire creation is alive and that atoms may be equipped with a free will do to as they like, and what they like to do, is mate up with other atoms, forming molecules and more advanced structures. Finally forming sentient people walking around, claiming that "I am me", while meaning that I and all my atoms are me. You with me so far?

Okay, we have a very delicate thing here, consciousness, what is it really, am I the sum of all my atoms, or are my atoms merely a tool/vehicle for my spirit to equip to experience physical reality?

Is there a divine plan you think? I'm talking about an organizing god here, overwatching everything, the system theory, attributed not only non-personalized, but also highly personalized correlation to our position in the world?
What I really mean is, does the universe(aka god) care for us on a highly personal level?

How can you and me exist at the same time? May it be possible that we are the same and that I will live in your body at one point in time or another?
I just cannot get the grip of how it is possible for other consciousnesses to exist without me being them somehow, or stemming from me.

Existence is a very delicate thing according to me.
I hope I didn't rant on too much about philosophy, and you know the way I express myself, take it with a grain of salt.
I realize this is out of topic.

edit: spell correction

[edit on 15-11-2009 by xds777]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join