It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Earth changes how this could tie in together and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Many changes are and have been happening to Earth. Here is some articles I have and how all this could tie in together and how it involves 2012. *1 Sloshing Inside Earth Changes Protective Magnetic Field *2. Galactic Alignment of era-2012 as the alignment of the December solstice sun and the Dark Rift. This entire region is targeted by the cross formed by the Milky Way and the ecliptic between Sagittarius and Scorpio. This Cross was also recognized by the Maya, and was called the Crossroads or Sacred Tree. Galactic Center Now Focus of NASA Study; Did the Mayans Have it Right? *3. The Photonic Belt Also known as Photon Belt First we enter in what is denominated the Null Zone that lasts approximately 5 or 6 days, including 72 hours, approximately, of total darkness (3 days of darkness); then, we pass to the main part of the BELT itself and it will be experienced a light of permanent day (24 hours a day). This trip will last around 2,000 years (Dramatic Prophesies of the Great Pyramid) and ends when the Solar System goes out from the other side of the Belt, crossing the Null zone for another 5- or 6-day *4. 2012 AND THE RING OF FIRE Seismic and volcanic activity in the "ring of fire" signal the beginning of the apocalypse prophecied for the year 2012. *5.. The Dark Rift | 13th House of the Zodiac |Ophiucus *6. 2012 completes a 74,000 year cycle of super volcano *7. Planet-X 7. Scientists study 2 1/2-mile fissure in Iron County The Utah Geological Survey has launched a study into a 2 1/2-mile-long fissure in Iron County, trying to determine if such cracks in the earth are a growing trend throughout Utah valleys. UGS senior geologist Bill Lund said the study is focusing on the Enoch fissure and others that could be occurring throughout the state. "The possibility is there that there could be others," he told The Spectrum. "We need to see if the problem is bigger than just the fissure in Enoch." *8. A massive earthquake last week has brought New Zealand closer to Australia, scientists say. *9. AFRICA'S NEW OCEAN A Continent Splits Apart In north-eastern Africa's Afar Triangle, though, recent months have seen hundreds of crevices splitting the desert floor and the ground has slumped by as much as 100 meters (328 feet). At the same time, scientists have observed magma rising from deep below as it begins to form what will eventually become a basalt ocean floor. Geologically speaking, it won't be long until the Red Sea floods the region. The ocean that will then be born will split Africa apart. *10. 'Uplift' baffles scientists, transforms area beach Like a giant fist punching through the earth, a 1,000-foot long section of the beach below Bluff Point rose up 20 feet from the tidelands sometime last Friday or late Thursday, pushing boulders up from the ocean bottom, cracking sandstone slabs and toppling rocks upside down Below Bluff Point, a new fissure opened up at the base of the 800-foot high cliff. "There was just beach before," said Ron Hess, who lives on Bluff Road above the new uplift. "Now there are tidal pools." *11. Quakes and Typhoons: What's Up with Mother Nature? It may seem like Mother Nature is pulling out all the weapons in her arsenal, after a spate of earthquakes and cyclones struck Asia in recent days, but the fact that these events coincided is just that — a coincidence. *12. Solar Cycle 24 has begun - and it has been predicted by NASA, NOAA and ESA to be up to 50% stronger than its 'record breaking' predecessor Cycle 23 which produced the largest solar flare ever recorded. The Sun will reach its 'apex' (maximum) in late 2011 into 2012. *13. NASA data: Greenland, Antarctic ice melt worsening *14. Earth shifted 15 cms in Italy quake: satellite images *15. Earth's Magnetic Field Reversals Illuminated By Lava Flows Study — Earth's north magnetic pole is shifting and weakening.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This was an interesting read, I just wish you would have separated it out a little... would have made it flow much better and allowed for a much easier read. Outside of trying to stay between the lines as it were, this was still interesting.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Very hard reading, coul you please make paragraphs ?
Also, even though it was very exciting, do you have sources to backup your words ?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Thank you both for your reply. I wanted to make sure I could get it all in at once. (It was quit a bit bigger and a lot to read.) Yes I have lots of web address to back everything. Here is just some of what I have. 1. Original Story: Sloshing Inside Earth Changes Protective Magnetic Field SPACE.com Printable View news.yahoo.com... 2. Galactic Alignment, Dark Rift by John Major Jenkins from Website
    3. The Photonic Belt en.wikipedia.org... 4. 2012 AND THE RING OF FIRE www.crystalinks.com/rof.html or www.inewswire.com/pr1366.html 5. The Dark Rift | 13th House of the Zodiac |Ophiucus indigosociety.com/dark-rift-t15680 6. 2012 completes a 74,000 year cycle of super volcano Source: www.indiadaily.com... 7. Planet-X en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision 8. Scientists study 2 1/2-mile fissure Associated Press 9. AFRICA'S NEW OCEAN A Continent Splits Apart www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=birth-of-an-ocean 10. Uplift' baffles scientists, earthfrenzyradio.com/index.php?...&catid=25:earth68&Itemid=2 11. Quakes and Typhoons: from LiveScience 12. Solar Cycle 24 has begun science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2007/14dec_excitement.htm
    13. Earth shifted 15 cms www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/technology/42851672.html Like I said these are only a few. I have more links and info on every thing above. If one doesn’t work let me know and I will list some different ones.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hi darkangle2bad,

I don't mean to come off condescending, that is not the point of this response. You really need to learn how to separate your points, running them all together like you are really hurts your message. And I believe you have some very interesting information that anyone who is studying 2012 should look into.

However, your style makes it extremely hard to focus on what it is you're trying to say or get across. Not to mention in your second post your very first link is worthless. I have embedded a working hyperlink in your repost below.

Below is a repost of your opening post... To help show you what I mean, and to make it easier to read for everyone else...

------------------

Originally posted by: darkangle2bad…

Many changes are and have been happening to Earth. Here is some articles I have and how all this could tie in together and how it involves 2012.

1 Sloshing Inside Earth Changes Protective Magnetic Field

2. Galactic Alignment of era-2012 as the alignment of the December solstice sun and the Dark Rift. This entire region is targeted by the cross formed by the Milky Way and the ecliptic between Sagittarius and Scorpio. This Cross was also recognized by the Maya, and was called the Crossroads or Sacred Tree. Galactic Center Now Focus of NASA Study; Did the Mayans Have it Right?

3. The Photonic Belt Also known as Photon Belt First we enter in what is denominated the Null Zone that lasts approximately 5 or 6 days, including 72 hours, approximately, of total darkness (3 days of darkness); then, we pass to the main part of the BELT itself and it will be experienced a light of permanent day (24 hours a day). This trip will last around 2,000 years (Dramatic Prophesies of the Great Pyramid) and ends when the Solar System goes out from the other side of the Belt, crossing the Null zone for another 5- or 6-day.

4. 2012 AND THE RING OF FIRE Seismic and volcanic activity in the "ring of fire" signal the beginning of the apocalypse prophecied for the year 2012.

5. The Dark Rift | 13th House of the Zodiac |Ophiucus

6. 2012 completes a 74,000 year cycle of super volcano

7. Planet-X 7. Scientists study 2 1/2-mile fissure in Iron County The Utah Geological Survey has launched a study into a 2 1/2-mile-long fissure in Iron County, trying to determine if such cracks in the earth are a growing trend throughout Utah valleys. UGS senior geologist Bill Lund said the study is focusing on the Enoch fissure and others that could be occurring throughout the state. "The possibility is there that there could be others," he told The Spectrum. "We need to see if the problem is bigger than just the fissure in Enoch."

8. A massive earthquake last week has brought New Zealand closer to Australia, scientists say.

9. AFRICA'S NEW OCEAN A Continent Splits Apart In north-eastern Africa's Afar Triangle, though, recent months have seen hundreds of crevices splitting the desert floor and the ground has slumped by as much as 100 meters (328 feet). At the same time, scientists have observed magma rising from deep below as it begins to form what will eventually become a basalt ocean floor. Geologically speaking, it won't be long until the Red Sea floods the region. The ocean that will then be born will split Africa apart.

10. 'Uplift' baffles scientists, transforms area beach Like a giant fist punching through the earth, a 1,000-foot long section of the beach below Bluff Point rose up 20 feet from the tidelands sometime last Friday or late Thursday, pushing boulders up from the ocean bottom, cracking sandstone slabs and toppling rocks upside down Below Bluff Point, a new fissure opened up at the base of the 800-foot high cliff. "There was just beach before," said Ron Hess, who lives on Bluff Road above the new uplift. "Now there are tidal pools."

11. Quakes and Typhoons: What's Up with Mother Nature? It may seem like Mother Nature is pulling out all the weapons in her arsenal, after a spate of earthquakes and cyclones struck Asia in recent days, but the fact that these events coincided is just that — a coincidence.

12. Solar Cycle 24 has begun - and it has been predicted by NASA, NOAA and ESA to be up to 50% stronger than its 'record breaking' predecessor Cycle 23 which produced the largest solar flare ever recorded. The Sun will reach its 'apex' (maximum) in late 2011 into 2012.

13. NASA data: Greenland, Antarctic ice melt worsening.

14. Earth shifted 15 cms in Italy quake: satellite images

15. Earth's Magnetic Field Reversals Illuminated By Lava Flows Study --Earth's north magnetic pole is shifting and weakening.

*The End

----------------

As you can see I inserted some hyperlinks to make your story easier to follow what it is you are presenting as supportive documents/links.

Also as you can see I am able to respond to your second post and then repost your opening statement, and then continue on. ATS allows for over 6000 letters... I am guilty of this... and you can use more then one 'page' to present your information.

I am not writing this to single you out, rather I am posting this in the hope that more people will read what you have presented here… and I do this with the hope that you will continue to post here in the future because I have really enjoyed your work... but also… I did this to help show how you might want to post your information in a easier format, so more people can enjoy the valuable information you bring to this site.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 28-10-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I tried the way you have it but it just would not let me.Believe me I know it looked like crap, but I felt strongly about get this info. and wanted to get it out to others. I do Thank you for what you did and for helping me. No I do not feel you are singling me out or picking on me all you are doing is helping and teaching I understand this. I wished more people would be as kind as you have been to me. Thank you again.

new topics

top topics

join