It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot, a gun, and a camera

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What would you do?

You are out hunting and you happen upon a Sasquatch. It is unaware of your presence and you have a split second decision to make. Slung around either arm is a camera and your rifle. Given the opportunity to gain evidence and/or preserve the beast, which is your choice?

Do you shoot and kill the Bigfoot with the rifle for evidence and end up killing one of the most elusive animals on the planet?

Or....

Do you snap as many pictures of it as you can, thus allowing the animal to live, while having your credibility questioned due to the often hoaxed "photograph"?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I would take pictures of me shooting it.

Seriously, I can't say. It would depend on the situation.

I would probably lean towards taking photographs of it. If I could get quite a few shots in a sequence.

A video camera would be much better.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by abago]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I would kill it then take pictures because there is probably more of them around. (If there isn't people could use... cloning to bring it back.) I would still be famous because i found it (even if it is dead).

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well being a vegetarian and Animal Rights activist, I'd either take a picture of it or leave it be. And if I did take a picture, I wouldn't try selling it to the world and his wife, as it would ruin it's natural habitat.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
uh, i'd take pictures. that not even a hard one to answer.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'd take many pictures... and then if my life becomes in danger I would kill it.

I'm pretty sure it would hear the *click* of the shutter.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Charlatan]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I would take pictures then take it to the pub for

mrq

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would place the camera in the fork of a short tree, set the timer, and have a picture taken of it and myself together. Preferably with me sticking two fingers up behind it's head.

Of course, I'd take pictures. I doubt there's anyone who would shoot it unless it attacked them. Hope that's the case, anyway.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'd shoot it.

With all of the sightings in the world, I hardly think that they are an endangered species. I would better guess that they are intelligent enough to be extremely elusive.

The only reason I say I'd shoot it is because I would would be face to face with undeniable evidence of the existence of the Sasquatch. Pictures (like pictures before, video, etc.) could be disputed or "debunked" by anyone. I mean, we have military provided "evidence" and military eyewitness reports of UFOs in Mexico, and it's being debunked.

The only thing that would be undeniable is a carcass. It'd be unfortunate to drop it of course, but I think that it's the best way to prove existence.

Not to mention, I bet the filet would be killer. Big ol' thick filet, medium rare. Baked potato slathered with butter and sour cream. Eating outside on a summer evening, with a bug light of course for the Mothman. (Don't want him screwing up my meal.)

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If it was me...scratch one Sasquatch.

Of course, just when you blew it away and went up to see the carcass you would find out it is some kooky tree hugger who is wearing a Sasquatch suit, poor dumb bastard.

Variable

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
,__
/ ``\
| |
(.)(.)M
C___ |)
/___/\|
__)__/|__

Mmmmm.... poor dumb bastard....

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I would take pictures of it.

I wrote this shortly after Mount St. Helens blew in Washington State.

The Legend of Bigfoot- by me MountainStar

Some people claim we're the missing link
And some have the nerve to say we stink
"Sasquatch or Wildman of the wood," was the Indian name
From the Himallayas yetti to Minnesota's Ice man
but we're all the same.
The Boggy Creek Monster from Arkansas or a humanoid from a U.F.O.
To Flordias Skunk ape and the Missourian's monster Mo-Mo.

Well we've lived in these hills for as long as I can remember.
And you've spotted my tracks somewhere around December.
We've tried staying hidden as best as we can.
But it's getting harder to hide an 8 foot 600 pound abominable
snowman.

With your big cities pushing us higher in them hills
And the Bigfoot searchers out for thrills
We've just about run out of places and spaces to go.
It's been hard outsmarting your hunting dogs
with 18 inch tracks embedded in the snow.

We love our wooden mountside place
and we would like to meet your human race.
But the sting of fire from your bullets of lead
Has already left some of us dead.
When your cameras and newspapers were all through
We know exactly what you would do
You'd lock us up in a cage in your city zoo.

Well your mountains now about ready to blow
And you've spotted our tracks again in the snow
Mrs. Yetti and I are headed for the summits peak.
We're tired of running and living in fear
and playing your game of "hide and seek."
When the Volcano decides to rumble and lose it's top
with the lava, ash and the mountains soot.
You'll never again see our tracks in the snow
And we'll still remain " The Legend of Bigfoot."

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Easy.

Shoot it in the foot and take pictures of it running away. If I had a digital camera I'd take a movie of it running away. If it came after me after I shot it I'd shoot it again, this time in the other foot or maybe the leg. The idea here is to immobilize the thing so you have living evidence.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Being that they're not protected by any Endangered Species programs, this would really all depend on whether you believe this creature is an animal or man. Obviously if you were of the opinion that it was a man...you'd be a murderer.

Me on the other hand...I would most definitely shoot it. To settle a legend of this magnitude would not only satisfy my curious side but would make me filthy rich and I could finally buy a harem of raver girls.

d1k

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I hate violence and hunting but i'd shoot it lol

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Drop that sucker, take pictures. Can you imagine the Bigfoot rug you could make, I wonder if it tastes like chicken?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
but...but.....BIGFOOT is an endangered species.......at least according to Washington State. It IS on the list of Washington State endangered species last I saw...........

mrq

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
...and what if the one you meet is not just on the endangered species list, but the LAST bigfoot?

Ya never know

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I would shoot it in 1 leg, then the other leg...in botha s many times as possible as is needed for it to not be able to move anywhere...., and try to get it not able to hurt me, or anyone, or be able to move anywhere, snap a heap of photo's, Get back to the car. go and get some tranquilisers from somewhere asap, Also quickly buy a video camera also. and come back with a few people, some rope, etc. Take it to the Nearest zoo for treatment of its wounds...make sure it's still tranquilized and groggy, not able to hurt anyone...(of course not kill it by over tranquilizing it....oh yeah...and call the news while i am doing all this and get them to come down and do some video cameraing, for it to be on the news, and i be known as the d00d who got himself a bigfoot and threw it in a zoo. Of course there will be some angry and sad animal activists out there and one hell of a sad bigfoot...But aint that a bit too bad.

If people try throw me in jail or say i was doing animal cruelty by shootig it too much so it wouldn't move...i just say it tried to attack me, i got scared, so i shot it in the legs so it couldn't hurt me...They wont know any better. If it dies via blood lose....well the same story goes.

I sound a bit cruel dont i? lol

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by DaRAGE]

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
What would I do ?
Probably faint.

Actually, I'd try to get a picture then faint.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join