It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Here Here, I have done the same as well......
The breakaway bags are ready none the less lets hope for a great show!
(I'm calling non event)

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
We are only two days away until the popular doom date of October 25th.
[edit on 23-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

you mean the 256789th doomsday that was supposed to happen? Why do you choose to believe this I will never know.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by RoyalCanadian]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Ooooo looks interesting..

but i thought it was October 26th 2009 the big date?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

Originally posted by lucentenigma
We are only two days away until the popular doom date of October 25th.

you mean the 256789th doomsday that was supposed to happen? Why do you choose to believe this I will never know.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by RoyalCanadian]

There is a big difference in educating oneself and putting blind faith in something.

I choose to be aware and educate myself with as much information as possible.

The merde will hit the proverbial fan one day, will it be in a few days?

Maybe, maybe not...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Edit: Double Post

I really only clicked once!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Edit: Hat Trick!

Really sorry mods, I'm going to reboot my router...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
dont usually jump into the conspiracy threads as im more a ufology man myself but......

If this where true and DC did get levelled then we would go straight to WW3. Being in the Uk i could see the draft coming into effect and all of us getting deployed to wherever needed.

I have no doubt the US would respond through "intel" with a similar response to the catastrophe which would escalate responses from other nations. Such an attack on America would devestate the country and the only way yhe US could and would respond would be with full on no holds barred attack.

Looking forward to an intresting weekend due to so many different prophecies supposedly taking place. Im sure ill see you all on ATS on Monday laughing again at another hoax. Then again, someday a prophecy posted on ATS will come true.

Should this happen over the weekend then i for one will be packing up and shipping out to a remote location until its over.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by zeetroyman]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
what did the Colombian Boy Prophet predict?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Now see I was right with you guys until you said...Pastor Vincent Xavier... was a source... once you cite a religious leader it kind of screams cult...

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss something so quickly because there is a religious person tied to it somehow.

You should dismiss a religious person though when they've made predictions in the past that haven't come true, like Vincent Xavier has done. He's about as big of a false prophet as they come.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

[quote[what did the Colombian Boy Prophet predict?
He predicted that around October 25th, Obama would suffer an assassination attempt. It should be stressed that he didn't say Obama would die, only that there would be an attempt.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

assasination atempt on president (USA)

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

its hard to pinpoint but hot days start 24-28 (not all people are specific)
webbot points 25th , timewave 26th etc.

we will see

i hope its not some massive loss of human life tho :/

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Im hoping some sort of cloverfield event happens in America, something interesting unlike boring eco collapses, if your gonna die it might as be in a cool crazy way right?

And i suggest you all start playing fallout 3, taught me how to kill mutants.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I, as of alot of you, would like something to come of at least one of millions of "predictions" we wade through....

However, I find it morbid we fail to stress the horrible loss of innocent life that would occur in DC.

Any ATS members currently living in DC I would like to hear your take on this whole 10/25 thing.

~and on a side note.....how quickly could scientists identify where the uranium was manufactured? how would a bomb get there in the first place

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Maybe the prediction is due to the band U2 live concert on youtube causing overload on youtube sight and bringing it down
mass hysteria cause the major disinfo sight goes kaput

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just like i posted in the 100 other threads of the same topic. This Day will come as a Non-Event, your Sunday will go on as normal and there will be no problems.

No matter to me, I always have the MRE, Guns (Loaded) and a military bag on standby for just something such as this. HAHAHAAHA

Sunday 25, 26 non event

As far as dreams go just because you see the President or Wars, death etc.
There is other meanings for dreams than what you think their is. Seeing a Politican usually means your into Politics, Political Ambitions etc. Death that part of you dying off etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I, as of alot of you, would like something to come of at least one of millions of "predictions" we wade through....

However, I find it morbid we fail to stress the horrible loss of innocent life that would occur in DC.

Any ATS members currently living in DC I would like to hear your take on this whole 10/25 thing.

~and on a side note.....how quickly could scientists identify where the uranium was manufactured? how would a bomb get there in the first place

I hear you on that, I could never wish death on innocent people.

I would be nice if something would happen that would change the status quo without the loss of innocents.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is also something to keep an eye on.

Global Consciousness Project

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
there is a polish guy who is very good at finding missing people (by visions)
hes name is : krzysztof jackowski

he said fall of 2009 will be wierd becose something very unusual will happen ...

im charning my phone and ill call him to elaborate .. will see what he says

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am guessing the stock markets will carry out its controlled demolition and I got it from this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join