It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMBER ALERT: 9 year old girl missing, St. Martin/Jefferson City, Missouri

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Elizabeth Olten Missing; 9-Year-Old Disappears in Cole County, Missouri

Elizabeth has been missing since approximately 6:15 pm Wednesday night (10/21). She was last seen at 6:15 pm on Wednesday when she left a friend's home. She was to walk one quarter mile to her home but never arrived. The area in which she disappeared is Route D west of Jefferson City, MO.

Description of Elizabeth

Hair: Long brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 108 lbs
Race: Caucasian
Special Remarks: Fair complexion with physical marks. Elizabeth is afraid of the dark and the woods.
Clothing when last seen: Pink sweater over a t-shirt with butterflies, blue jeans and white sneakers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d72d733ac27a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/827aa153b0ba.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f69203b5d0ba.jpg[/atsimg]

If you are in this area please help Elizabeth come home safe to her family.

www.cbsnews.com...
Tipline: (573) 634-9160

[edit on 10-23-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Starred and flagged to give it a bump

Very important, and i like the idea behind this

I hope she turns up safe and unharmed

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i hope she is found alive and well... if she was picked up by some perv, i hope they are shot

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

That's nice to say.. not :|

Maybe we should wait for details before making assumptions..

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

S&F. As a community (ATS) this type of thread is important...some of us in here obviously don't watch the news..... and at the least we can send our positive energy in the direction of Elizabeth.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
More information:

As reported at 3:12 pm yesterday afternoon Cole county Sheriff Greg White stated that Elizabeth's cell phone was still pinging on AT&T cell towers in the area. They attempted to better locate the cell phone, but they believe the battery has now run dead.

There is a command post at St. Martins VFW Post 35.

www.newstribune.com...

[edit on 10-23-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Missouri has it's great features, oldest mountain range, our soil is dark and rich, and the rolling hills are breathtaking. It to me is a very mystical place with it's oral history. But my beloved home state has some truly frightening people. Our wilder areas are very dangerous.

I will keep posting to keep this bumped up on the board.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm hardly a Nancy Grace fan but at least she get's on these cases fast. Here is a link with a bit more news from Grace www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Just wanted to give this important thread a bump. I sure hope she comes home to her family soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
These stories just break my heart. The little seven year old in Clay county (Somer Thompson)was killed and tossed in the trash. Her body was discovered in a Georgia landfill. I pray that this same fate does not fall on this missing child. As a parent, grandparent and aunt, I can't help but think of my own family and thank God for their safety and protection.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am praying for her to be returned home, right now. Bless this girl and surround her with protection.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
These stories just break my heart. The little seven year old in Clay county (Somer Thompson)was killed and tossed in the trash. Her body was discovered in a Georgia landfill. I pray that this same fate does not fall on this missing child. As a parent, grandparent and aunt, I can't help but think of my own family and thank God for their safety and protection.

Yes. It made me hug my little one tighter. My heart just aches for these people.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Search continues:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Tipline number added to original post.

(573) 634-9160

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That is sad when things like this happen. I hate when people harm children. It is actually more than sad it's DEPOLORABLE! I came home to my emegerncy radio go off and it was an amber alert this must have been why.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm in that area, I'll keep an eye out for her.

I hope she's returned home safe.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i try not to sound cruel here, but if we did one thread for every missing kid in usa it would drown this site. What exactly is in this case that realtes to ATS ? Sorry if i missed it.

So yes, missing persons/captured ppl is really sick and evil, but this is not the place to discuss cases separately. I'm all in for a single missing person thread though.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by srslyguyz
i hope she is found alive and well... if she was picked up by some perv, i hope they are shot

Shot? Are you serious? What kind of person are you?

They should be tortured and burned alive

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by above
i try not to sound cruel here, but if we did one thread for every missing kid in usa it would drown this site. What exactly is in this case that realtes to ATS ? Sorry if i missed it.

So yes, missing persons/captured ppl is really sick and evil, but this is not the place to discuss cases separately. I'm all in for a single missing person thread though.

If my kid was missing I would spend day and night posting it across the internet on any website I came across. Then I would return to each and every site to bump the threads until something came up or my IP was banned.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by above

People like you just blow my mind. Why don't you try not ever telling me what this place is for again, ok?

Then try not going to a thread you don't want to read so you won't make off-topic posts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join