It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musick Me Nutrit - The Book Of 432

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
thats some interesting information you're alluding to there brother!

so first thing I notice from it is that the fact the calculations were different but the end result the same remind's me of "the end justifies the means" which says that maybe 2 guys both got 100/100 in a test, but one studied hard while the other just cheated.

So its like, real messiah, or the messiah who cheated. so if the serpent was the false messiah i.e. the cheater, then who is the real one? surely not the big guy? not god? I thought this 'god' referred to the ark of the covenant as Nassim says. I'm glad you're watching those videos, you will enjoy them.

that's a strange link you sent me to (the alpha one) but I'll download and give it a look-see.

My expectation is that the sons of Gods (Nephilims) build the pyramids before the flooding.

I think you are on to something there hawk, feels right in my guts.

Be aware OSIRIS = NIMROD is king of Babel

which is bad because?

sorry but this is the first I've heard of NIMROD,
king of Babel, (Babel being Babylon?)

btw the videos look interesting, I'll download and watch

The Six Pointed Star of David?
David never has understand the Star.

The seal you speak of could well be what I meant, the videos can confirm this for you, Nassim has inexplicably linked the pentagram (not inverted) to the 'flower of life' that appears in both the osirion temple LASER BURNT through the pillar with technology we CANNOT replicate today, meaning more advanced tech back then then what we've got now. and it also appears in the forbidden city in China. I've just found out about an Egyptian presence in Australia and I plan to go on a Spirit journey at the heiroglyph cave, pyramid & 'gympie man' with some shaman plant medicines, hopefully I can get answers directly from the source

btw, If Nassims facts match what your research has uncovered you can pretty much be certain he's figured out what all this stuff is pointing too, and its big. HUGE. You will see this for yourself

Best of luck hawk,

-B.M

[edit on 15/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Nimrod, grandson of Ham, son of Noah, was the real founder of the Babylonish system that has gripped the world ever since—the system of organized competition—of man-ruled governments and empires, based upon the competitive and profit-making economic system. Nimrod built the Tower of Babel, the original Babylon, ancient Nineveh, many other cities. He organized the world's first kingdom. The name Nimrod, in Hebrew, is derived from "Marad," meaning "he rebelled."

Two key figures in the origin of Christmas are Nimrod, a great grandson of Noah, and his mother and wife, Semiramis, also known as Ishtar and Isis. Nimrod, known in Egypt as Osiris, was the founder of the first world empire at Babel, later known as Babylon (Genesis 10:8-12; 11:1-9). From ancient sources such as the "Epic of Gilgamesh" and records unearthed by archeologists from long-ruined Mesopotamian and Egyptian cities, we can reconstruct subsequent events.

Saddam Hussein tried to rebuild Babylon.
ivarfjeld.wordpress.com...

www.nationalpiday.org...

Comparison of the names: Egypt versus Iraq
Osiris = Nimrod
Isis = Semiramis
Horus = Gilgamesh

After Nimrod's death (c. 2167 BC), Semiramis promoted the belief that he was a god. She claimed that she saw a full-grown evergreen tree spring out of the roots of a dead tree stump, symbolizing the springing forth of new life for Nimrod. On the anniversary of his birth, she said, Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and leave gifts under it. His birthday fell on the winter solstice at the end of December.

Hopefully you now understand what we are celebrating at Christmas (December 25)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are now speaking about the pentagram, but Solomon is linked to the Hexagram.

432 is related to Pythagoras and shows directly its origin in Egypt.

The Pythagorean Limma [256:243] is one third of the Rhind Papyrus fraction.
www.earthmatrix.com...

Rhind Papyrus = [256:81] = 4 x (8/9)² = 3,1605 (Almost Pi)

And the next link shows the connection of Rhind Papyrus with the Pyramid.
www.daviddarling.info...

The coffin in the Pyramid has a resonance frequency of 440 Hertz.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Hawk, that was a fascinating post and thank you for going into the extra effort, much appreciated.

however I pose a question

If indeed

The shamanic/festivial use of a specific series of drums, trumpets and harps in Sumeria, had them all tuned at 432 hz, and related harmonics of 72 and its decimal 720.
These instruments were utilised for pre-Arabic ethnobotanical plant and metal alchemy, which harvested the elixir of divination and divinity.
The "god-kings" utilised these within their sacred circle firestone dance.
In the midst of these symphonic circles, they placed a phoenix (sky fire bird) fire stone, which was called the Sham.Mu.
Within the Mesopotamian cylinder seals (of which more than 100,000 such books have been unearthed so far) these "fire stones" are often described to be made out of 'superconducting-like' elements, usually monatomic iridium from meteorite.
Source

would this not in fact place the 432hz tuning system's origin earlier than Egyptian times? instead originating in the sumerian culture or perhaps even earlier in atlantian times or otherwise?

-B.M

[edit on 16/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

ah... well, thats still better than nothing and I thank you, I will be sure to check those out when I have the time, perhaps after I have read your work we could talk then?

Kind regards,

-B.M

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

I studied a lot on the flood of Noah and the size of the Ark
A replica of the Ark was build already, but now one is made on its real scale. See:
www.arkvannoach.com...
www.youtube.com...
I am still studying the dimensions.
It is generally accepted that the flood of Noah was in 2348 BC and that Babel (and Nimrod) was build about 100 years after the flood.

Now the dates of the Pyramids in Egyot near Cairo:
- Khufu (2589-2566 BC) - The Great Pyramid
- Khafre (2588 - 2532 BC)
- Menkaure (2532 - 2504 BC)

This would mean that all pyranids were build before the great fllood.
It can also explain why some Pyramids are found under water in the sea.

Then 432 was already present before the flood of Noah, including the coffin frequence of 440 Hertz.
Was it the music of the Nephilim (or the Atlantic people) ?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

I studied a lot on the flood of Noah and the size of the Ark
A replica of the Ark was build already, but now one is made on its real scale. See:
www.arkvannoach.com...
www.youtube.com...
I am still studying the dimensions.
It is generally accepted that the flood of Noah was in 2348 BC and that Babel (and Nimrod) was build about 100 years after the flood.

Now the dates of the Pyramids in Egyot near Cairo:
- Khufu (2589-2566 BC) - The Great Pyramid
- Khafre (2588 - 2532 BC)
- Menkaure (2532 - 2504 BC)

This would mean that all pyranids were build before the great fllood.
It can also explain why some Pyramids are found under water in the sea.

Then 432 was already present before the flood of Noah, including the coffin frequence of 440 Hertz.
Was it the music of the Nephilim (or the Atlantic people) ?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by hawk123]

ah right, cool, so then this supports ideas I've heard that suggest the pyramids were built long before the egyptian people emerged, but still, I thought I'd heard khufu was buried in the pyramid? so I don't know really, I'm beginning to think my path is not through the magnifying glass, but instead the eye of an eagle, that is to say, I am meant to be looking at the bigger picture, not the building blocks, all good though, we all have our paths to follow,

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

btw)what would be the gematria value of PLURI.....?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yeah you can always get me on my blog naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I am still continuing on natural resonance established in China.
Do you have any idea, in which period this starts?

About 9 years ago, I visited the Temple of Heaven in China.
en.wikipedia.org...
Earth was there represented by a square and Heaven by a circle.
Could this be the Earth squared by the moon?

Although the Temple was rebuild in Beijing (Peking) the Heaven building was located before in an other area of China.
It seems to be one of the oldest buildings on earth.
www.intelligentdesigntheory.info...

People lived in many parts of the earth before the time of the Great Flood. There is evidence that people lived in China then, but disappeared either thousands of years before or during the flood

Was natural resonance invented before or after the great flood? (About 2348 BC)

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

PLURI = 80 + 30 + 6 + 200 + 10 = 326 (Hebrew gematria)

khufu was buried in the pyramid?
I have never heared that Khufu was found.
Only his ship was found.
en.wikipedia.org...

Today news was announced on the DNA scan of Tutankhamun, who died of malaria
Unfortunately the DNA scan does not tell us if his DNA was tuned to 432.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 17-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

PLURI = 80 + 30 + 6 + 200 + 10 = 326 (Hebrew gematria)

thanks man!

khufu was buried in the pyramid?
I have never heared that Khufu was found.
Only his ship was found.
en.wikipedia.org...

not sure to be honest, tho if I were you I'd trust your own judgement, I just thought I had heard it on a BBC special about the great pyramids, but alot of what they were saying was speculation if not all of it so...

Today news was announced on the DNA scan of Tutankhamun, who died of malaria
Unfortunately the DNA scan does not tell us if his DNA was tuned to 432.

news.bbc.co.uk...

heres a thought, If the sumerians & egyptians were trying to emulate the gods and the demi gods (half breeds) with skull modification etc, perhaps this 432hz that came with all the other knowledge Enki divulged, was being used in some way by humans in order to try to 'become' the gods?? dna alteration as you mention...? its certainly a possibility!

Kind regards,
-B.M

[edit on 19/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

By copying this ancient practice, and using the numbering system of the most ancient language, Sumerian, which was based on increments of six, as a model, and applying it to our alphabet we come up with an English Gematria System (i.e. A = 6, B = 12, C = 18, D = 24, E = 30, etc).

real-world-news.org...

Number Sumerian/Babylonian Name Definition
60 An(u) God of the Heavens
50 Enlil Lord of the “Air”
40 Enki/Ea Lord of the Earth (

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Natural resonance was never "invented" - it was discovered by humans as the secret of reality -- so we exist WITHIN natural resonance which is the eternal revolution as NOW!

So when natural resonance is practiced then there is a revolution with something that is outside spacetime -- this something being the eternal never changing process of complementary opposites.

The ritual geometry "divide and average" culture (squares and circles) is NOT natural resonance.

So for natural resonance in China it's yang-yin-emptiness which is electromagnetic-electrochemical and emptiness is the reverse phase-shift of light as spacetime reversal.

If you need a geometry example -- the Klein Bottle works well -- but it's practiced as the full lotus. The Klein Bottle is made up of two mobius strips -- the Klein Bottle is one dimensional like a Mobius Strip but also three dimensional -- and therefore IMPOSSIBLE TO VISUALIZE.

There's a paranormal psychology professor with whom I've corresponded who argues that the Klein Bottle is the model for reality based on Pythagorean harmonics (where he got the Pythagorean harmonic idea I can only guess! haha).

embodyingcyberspace.com...

Anyway the problem again is that Western math is based on symmetry whereas reality can not be visualized -- and this is acknowledged in quantum uncertainty -- which is how the whole Mobius Strip thing was discovered.

I sent Dr. Rosen this 1981 physics paper by my quantum mechanics professor from 1989-90 at Hampshire College -- about how the Mobius Strip geometry explains the 720 degree spin of elementary particles:

www.stealthskater.com...

It's definitely fascinating stuff but still just conceptual -- to actually practice it you gotta sit in full-lotus.

Although the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" exercise along with standing Tai Chi exercises are the first steps. Read "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk for the secrets. Then get the "Level 1 Sitting Meditation" c.d. from the instructional tools of springforestqigong.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Did ENKI (gematria 234) establish New York?

The letter S, and in the sumerian gematria system, S=114.
Now take the letters DNA,
D=24, N=84, A=6- Total = 114.
ADAM = DNA = BOB = RA = NE = 114

landmarkbiblebaptist.net...

Entering "New York" on above link gives 666
The abbreviation of "New York" = N.Y. = 234
Subtract the abbreviation N.Y. from New York, which gives 666 - 234 = 432

[edit on 20-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

ADAM = DNA = BOB = RA = NE = 114

wow! i didn't know the value of BOB equalled the value of ADAM, thats pretty cool.

landmarkbiblebaptist.net...

Entering "New York" on above link gives 666
The abbreviation of "New York" = N.Y. = 234
Subtract the abbreviation N.Y. from New York, which gives 666 - 234 = 432

seems like a huge stretch of the imagination to me hawk, what has subtracting the abbreviation from the root word have to do with anything?

and 'Enki' would not still be alive to build New York. He was of Sumerian times, well over 10,000 years ago.

be careful which rabbits you chase down the rabbit hole

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The Pythagorean Limma [256:243] is one third of the Rhind Papyrus fraction.
www.earthmatrix.com...

Rhind Papyrus = [256:81] = 4 x (8/9)² = 3,1605 (Almost Pi)

And the next link shows the connection of Rhind Papyrus with the Pyramid.
www.daviddarling.info...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by hawk123]

I found even more evidence on the Pythagoran connection with Rhind Papyrus.

www.2dcode-r-past.com...

256/243 [ Derek Skhane / Pythagorean Limma ] [Binds with 256:81 Rhind Papyrus current accepted AE Pi]

www.2dcode-r-past.com...

531441:524288 [ Derek Skhane Comma of Pythagoras][Binds with 256:81 Rhind Papyrus current accepted AE Pi]

www.2dcode-r-past.com...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

seems a little off topic hawk,
I appreciate the gematria & research contributions -
if they are somehow related to 432hz.....

this does not appear to be.

Please try to stay on topic when posting in this thread......

Kind regards,
-B.M

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
The Klein Bottle is made up of two mobius strips -- the Klein Bottle is one dimensional like a Mobius Strip but also three dimensional -- and therefore IMPOSSIBLE TO VISUALIZE.

then why can I see it?

simple question I know but if it was impossible to visualise....
wouldn't we then NOT be able to see it?

-B.M

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to post by hawk123

Kind regards,
-B.M

It is not off topic because it s still related to 432 Hertz and approves 432 completely for Egypt.

I will try to make it more clear on a later moment after re-studing the work of Drew Hempel. There seems to be a connection.

Papyrus Rhind (dating to around 1650 B.C) is the evidence that 432 was used in Egypt, long before Pythagoras.

I also expect that 432 was used in Sumerian and Babylonian time. However in that area another value for PI was used.
PI = 3 + 1/8 = 3,125
You provided this Source on 432 in Sumerian and Babylonian time.

Source

I would like to find some evidence (maybe in the form of a clay tablet) that 432 was used in Sumerian and Babylonian time.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by hawk123]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to post by hawk123

Kind regards,
-B.M

It is not off topic because it s still related to 432 Hertz and approves 432 completely for Egypt.

I will try to make it more clear on a later moment after re-studing the work of Drew Hempel. There seems to be a connection.

Papyrus Rhind (dating to around 1650 B.C) is the evidence that 432 was used in Egypt, long before Pythagoras.

I also expect that 432 was used in Sumerian and Babylonian time. However in that area another value for PI was used.
PI = 3 + 1/8 = 3,125
You provided this Source on 432 in Sumerian and Babylonian time.

Source

I would like to find some evidence (maybe in the form of a clay tablet) that 432 was used in Sumerian and Babylonian time.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by hawk123]

thanks for clarifying hawk, I find it hard to follow the math alone sometimes...

no offence intended

-B.M

P.S) sounds like you're digging up some really exciting stuff man, sorry to judge so quickly..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join