It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think you have or have had swine flu I would like to hear how you were diagnosed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I have repeatedly asked a question on ATS that as of yet I have never had answered.

I have decided to highlight my question along with some information for others.

First off my question is simply this...

If you have or have had swine flu, how were you diagnosed? I am not interested in family or friends because that is not the original source when it comes to the information, im not interested in whispers as they have a habit of being unintentionally changed.

Secondly I wish to inform people that tamiflu does not prevent swine flu or cure it.

I also wish to inform people that swine flu is just that, it has never mutated, it has never changed.
I can only say so much when it comes to that but right now people really need to be looking at who is feeding this information into peoples heads and just who is making all the cash from swine flu vaccinations. Also if you need more hints, check out who owns stocks and shares in the companies manufacturing vaccinations.

Thanks for replies in advance or maybe I wont get any yet again

PS: I have actually had one answer to this question in another thread but I am still looking for more.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I believe there was a RN that posted a thread about this very thing the other day, let me see if I can find it, if not, here's a link to the symptoms of swine flu:

Swine Flue Symptoms

Will edit if I find the other thread

Edit: Here's the other thread. Although I read over your post again, I guess you're looking for what techniques they used to diagnose you, not the symptoms maybe?

Want to know what Swine Flue is Like?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Shamrock87]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

There was a thread about swine flu symptoms.

Thats not what I am asking.

I really want to stick to the topic at hand, your link is putting it off course, im not interested in symptoms at all, sorry but I really need to stick to the topic because its very important for reasons you will see if I can get enough replies.

Thanks for the reply though.

Edit: I saw your edit, yep thats the thread I was speaking about, I am looking to hear from someone directly rather than stories of friends, families or media articles etc if that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
One way to Detect Swine Flu

Well, it may not be the best way out there, but maybe this'll send you off in the right direction. Good luck on your quest.

Namaste~

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

You really like changing topics dont ya?

I know how swine flu is correctly diagnosed, I am asking for other members to come forward with experiences, if they have had swine flu, specifically, how they were diagnosed not symptoms, not how chinese people are diagnosed or anything else other than how the poster was diagnosed with swine flu.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I had Swine flu a couple months ago – I was expecting a blood test or something, but all they did was take a throat and nose swab.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I said this same thing in a post several days ago, I know people who have said they have the swine flu, but not a single person who has had a face to face diagnosis, therefore I don't know anyone who has had it, and neither does anyone I am connected with in any way shape or form.

Even my GP has not made a direct swine flu diagnosis, she has on the phone as instructed, but not face to face.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure it exists, but the numbers are being inflated by a huge amount, also the numbers can be fiddled with, same with deaths from it, I amsure it happened, but no where near as much as theyt are saying, they will not release any information, now and then word of a death gets out, because the families come forward, but again some of them have said, it's swine flu, because they where told it was, one family even said they where surprised when the result of the Autopsy came back and said it was swine flu, because the person did not show signs of, or was even admitted to hospital with it.

How a diagnosis can be made over the internet, or over the phone is confusing the crap out of me, I even know people who have used the system to get tamiflu just in case, and have used the time to have a break from work, but nothing wrong with them.

saying that however my wife is sick now, with some of the symptoms, but a lot of them are missing, my Daughter had a bad headache and the sniffles and we thought it was here, but it stopped as soon as it started, it's so confusing, but no way are they coming near us with medication for it, rather fight it the natural way.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmclhb
I had Swine flu a couple months ago – I was expecting a blood test or something, but all they did was take a throat and nose swab.

This is one of the correct procedures.

How long did it take for you to get results etc.

Can you elaborate a little if you dont mind with some other information, ie, was it confirmed before you were given treatment, what treatment was given etc.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

In mid July 2009 WHO advised all countries to curb flu , H1N1 , testing for mild to moderate cases . If your on your way to ICU then you will already be presenting with some form of secondary infection , they'll be testing then fast . Many folk expired [dead ] before test results were returned in many countries . Pandemics time frame around 4 years .

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
One of my sons tested positive via nasal swab for Type A Influenza. Per the doctor they did not subtype to H1N1 due to (according to the doctor) that is the only flu out there right now and all flu was being categorized as H1N1. My son only vomited once and had no fever ever. The only reason he was even at the doctors office was because my other 2 sons were ill with fever, coughing, etc. all the classic symptoms and all 5 of my children were tested via nasal swab with only the one positive result. Despite that the doctor wanted to treat all of them and my son who tested positive had to spend 5 days out of school even though he seemed perfectly fine to me. It was very odd. The 2 boys with the worst symptoms as I said tested negative but were treated with Tamiflu and Zythromax and Albuterol breathing treatments because of their symptoms and past history of pneumonia. My other son and two daughters were treated with Tamiflu. All are well now with no side effects or further symptoms. It has been about two weeks ago now.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yesterday I realized there is a SEASONAL SWINE FLU AND SWINE FLU H1N1 WTF can somebody explain this please. I found out because my local new said make sure you get 2 swine flu shots 1 for the SEASONAL SWINE FLU AND 1 FOR THE SWINE FLU H1N1 AGAIN what the *&^% is going on.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Yesterday I realized there is a SEASONAL SWINE FLU AND SWINE FLU H1N1 WTF can somebody explain this please. I found out because my local new said make sure you get 2 swine flu shots 1 for the SEASONAL SWINE FLU AND 1 FOR THE SWINE FLU H1N1 AGAIN what the *&^% is going on.

How Does Seasonal Flu Differ From Pandemic Flu?
For additional information on seasonal flu visit: www.hhs.gov...
Edit , sorry didn't post well too tricky to follow , please follow link for more info .

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Assari]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Assari

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

How Does Seasonal Flu Differ From Pandemic Flu?
For additional information on seasonal flu visit: www.hhs.gov...
Edit , sorry didn't post well too tricky to follow , please follow link for more info .

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Assari]

Yeah but they spcifically said SEASONAL SWINE FLU AND SWINE FLU H1N1 NOT THE REGULAR SEASONAL FLU WHICH I KNOW OF TOTALING 3 SHOTS?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I had to go in to see the doctor the day after the test and she gave me the results, then she basically told me to go home and stay there and that i wasn't to go out until i felt better. I wasn't given any sort of treatment before or after.

And that's pretty much it.

top topics

join