It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Abductee Explains UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I dont believe there will be any enslavement after the event that is any worse than the enslavement we currently suffer.

People will be taken off planet,people will be underground and under the oceans floors,people will survive on high points around the planet.Small pockets of people who will have to survive on their own until LIKE MAGIC SOME HIGH TECHNOLOGY SHOWS UP TO SAVE THEM,possibly from an underground complex or from the moon or from under the ocean,but one way or another technology WILL SHOW UP SOMEWHERE.

Problem is that it may take years or possibly generations for this high tech rescue to happen,if at all because there is always the chance that we all get wiped out irregardless of our technology or where we are hidden,nothing is written in stone.

Either way,we wont have to worry about being considered merely assets in a Galactic war if we are extinct as a species here on Earth.

So on that note lets figure out how to weather the storm together and how to begin to show people the hidden secrets in their religous books,ALL THE RELIGOUS BOOKS.Billions of us have been taught the secrets now all of us have to open our eyes together,find out what the single most printed book in history is and you will see where we have to start,think about it,all major religons have accomplished the task of taking literally billions of us and putting us on the same page MINUS THE ONE KEY PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT WILL ALLOW US ALL TO UNITE----DISCLOSURE IS THAT PIECE OF INFORMATION AND ORGANIZED RELIGONS HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB OF GETTING EVERYONE TO SIT DOWN TOGETHER AND LISTEN.

The only problem I forsee is getting anyone to be impressed by clouds of smoke a few nukes and some artificial insemination.God will have a really hard time being noticed in 2009.We are hip to the old tricks,like I said maybe this is what all these religous books really are ,warnings about what to beware of.

It is time for the great organizations of this planet to unite in one common direction,the quest for freedom and independance.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
On the note concerning other life forms having feelings or being able to hold souls,even if they do,they accept that to exist in this reality they must become a part of the natural evolution of life on this planet .We cant cry about our fate as humans.It isntritten in stone any more than the monkeys is and I have no GAURANTEE that I will take more breaths on this planet than a monkey.

So unless they can quickly learn to build spaceships most of them are screwed to.

I still like meat and I am sure a monkey would have no problem dining on me ,so really the concept is more about where in the life cycle of the earth you happen to find yourself at any given time,I plan on being somewhere very very high up ,very soon.For the rest of my"given time".

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Please continue OP I find this, as well as others, extremely interesting and compelling. S+F.

TPTB have recognized what they have done to humanity. They know their frequencies have been tilted toward hatred and greed. It is profoundly evident and proven by the positions they hold within society. Their goal is to tarnish as many good souls as possible to ensure the continuity of our enslavement. It will be a very eccentric ride and I am honored as a human being to take part in this great transformation, regardless of the outcome.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is fascinating, but what does it mean in laymans terms, what should we realise in more simplistic terms?

I mean, only a very small amount of the population actually reads their respective religion's good book. Furthermore, only a smaller amount of people than that are willing to research the real histories and devote time to changing the way they live and especially, see things.

How are we supposed to accomplish that? It seems unless the views and beliefs of the very few will outweigh the vast majority of humanity as it stands now, then we are cetainly doomed, which makes me very sad.

Most of us have a hard time trying to educate our very own family members, people who already believe in us, to change the things they have believed and known and have been taught. Views such as this are without a doubt ridiculed, scoffed at and dismissed by the masses. This river runs deep, how is it possible to change all of this in the time period given (which may only be a few years), when it has taken TPTB the best part of 2 millenia to instill in us?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
How are we expected to go fight in a war we dont know about?
A war we didnt start?
If i had an investment to protect i would have done a better job looking after it.

Now, explain your abduction... What happend? How long were you gone? 4 races? Ok, so who are the 'bad guys?'

And lastly, Ewoks are not wrinkly. Their Furry little creatures about 3 or 4ft high.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The battles are between the renegades and the evil nuki who destroyed whole planets and enslaved souls after they were conquered, bringing them here into downgraded bodies, and even rewarded their own converts to the evil side by sentencing them here. Well they're also stuck here trapped by their own technology. We're staged right now for an armeggedon should everyone wake up. Theres the Federation side, starseeds and many hurt by the nuki's incarnated here, and the other side too. My friend is Sirian in source, and her husband is a draco in source. She's working at waking up, but she doesn't want him to.
In fact, overall, that one is a bad situation if the ascensional frequencies get more and more awake and aware.

And there is disclosure in the works too, pushed for avidly by the Federation and Andross. The future for this planet and all its people would be very different, for in the 3D we would enter into a eutopia, a United Earth Council, and end to wars, even money, an advancement of science, no need for depopulation by bloodlines. They step down unconditionally.

During a session when I was being monitored by the nuki's, and it occurred after much work, and waking up more, so things I would have thought was a headache, wasn't, the matrix slipped, and the one doing some damage control work on me, one of the nuki militia who, like greys, mess with us, actually told me that they were only going to accept a conditional surrender. I told my friend what was happening, and he helped me get some protection, and a battle took place for me to be free from this messing at the time, he also said this was about UNCONDITIONAL surrender, and to vividly picture it, picture the skies filled with the good guys showing up.

Its like a war already taking place around us, that many aren't aware of. Greys are not allowed to take dna from us, this is not Federation approved, for they are not merely repairing their dna. In fact, with the Vrill technology and Nazi's incorporated into NASA, we have underground bases, including one in Finland, where there are ETS, kidnapping women and creating a hitler stlye new race of humans, planning an overt takeover of the planet. Well, I'm sorry, dna healing, and longevity, beauty, intelligence, enhanced healing and psi can all be done in the wide variety of races. I sure don't want to have some patriarchal, domineering, out of control male energy tailor creating the human family.

So there are so many elements, renegades and nuki's, that we need disclosure and the good guys, who do exist.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The battles are between the renegades and the evil nuki who destroyed whole planets and enslaved souls after they were conquered, bringing them here into downgraded bodies, and even rewarded their own converts to the evil side by sentencing them here. Well they're also stuck here trapped by their own technology. We're staged right now for an armeggedon should everyone wake up. Theres the Federation side, starseeds and many hurt by the nuki's incarnated here, and the other side too. My friend is Sirian in source, and her husband is a draco in source. She's working at waking up, but she doesn't want him to.
In fact, overall, that one is a bad situation if the ascensional frequencies get more and more awake and aware.

And there is disclosure in the works too, pushed for avidly by the Federation and Andross. The future for this planet and all its people would be very different, for in the 3D we would enter into a eutopia, a United Earth Council, and end to wars, even money, an advancement of science, no need for depopulation by bloodlines. They step down unconditionally.

During a session when I was being monitored by the nuki's, and it occurred after much work, and waking up more, so things I would have thought was a headache, wasn't, the matrix slipped, and the one doing some damage control work on me, one of the nuki militia who, like greys, mess with us, actually told me that they were only going to accept a conditional surrender. I told my friend what was happening, and he helped me get some protection, and a battle took place for me to be free from this messing at the time, he also said this was about UNCONDITIONAL surrender, and to vividly picture it, picture the skies filled with the good guys showing up.

Its like a war already taking place around us, that many aren't aware of. Greys are not allowed to take dna from us, this is not Federation approved, for they are not merely repairing their dna. In fact, with the Vrill technology and Nazi's incorporated into NASA, we have underground bases, including one in Finland, where there are ETS, kidnapping women and creating a hitler stlye new race of humans, planning an overt takeover of the planet. Well, I'm sorry, dna healing, and longevity, beauty, intelligence, enhanced healing and psi can all be done in the wide variety of races. I sure don't want to have some patriarchal, domineering, out of control male energy tailor creating the human family.

So there are so many elements, renegades and nuki's, that we need disclosure and the good guys, who do exist.

May I ask where all that has come from? Seems interesting enough, a bit confusing, but defiantly interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have a post called "Canadians abducted by humans in blue uniforms sound off"that explains my abduction.

One race was exactly like us except they were all blonde but not the same blonde color,they were Military and wore blue jumpsuit style uniforms,tight fitting,their military structure was serious.There was a moment when the Captain was considering ,I believe making me disappear or possibly go with them against my will because I had woken up and displayed something unusual.I was saved by my advocate.They would be VERY BAD if you were on their bad side,massive ship.

Another race was also exactly like us in appearance except they communicate telepathicly and wear robes right out of Gandolphs closet ,when he wore white in the Lord of the Rings movie.I met a woman with long blonde hair.She communicated with me lots and was powerful and respected.

Another race was the grey type big eyes, bald,cold,vulnerable to emotional attack mentally,medical or technical in their actions,as close to bad as it got for me.Perform medical procedures.Dont care,or dont have the ability to feel emotion enough to care about human emotions,personally I felt like it loathed me and I did give it a tremendous blast of psychic emotion that scared or possibly hurt it.

The last kind looked like YODA off of star wars,even down to dirty brown hooded robes,I erred in saying Ewok,YODA EXACTLY.These guys were the ones who came into my house and who took me up to the ship,the composition of their body or something allows them to take us up through the transport beam into the ship.Its not as Star Trek as you think,think magnet pulling on you at the same time as a huge vacume cleaner pulling on you.These guys seemed actually to be nice in some way or at least thats the feeling I got,they are also very afraid of our physical strength,I think because they are the ones handling us on the ground.

I think that they are all just different races of life and all have the exact same capability of affecting this physical environment in order that their own personal survival remain paramount.

In other words any of the five races on that ship,five if you include me as a human from here,ALL OF US COULD BE COSIDERED BAD OR DANGEROUS.

The important thing to remember is that keeping in mind the unpredictability of the five aforementioned races ,WHAT COULD BE BIG AND BAD ENOUGH TO FORCE US ALL TO BAND TOGETHER.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I would worry more about coming earth changes than having to defend our Coalition and ourselves.Maybe the war ends,or we are never needed,it almost seems like we were either forgotten and ballooned to six billion or we are about to be utilised.

The present global event situation is serious and screaming right at us.

High ground,people you love with you,food,water,shelter,medicine,prayer,or get on a ship ,that simple.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lastmanstanding

From my own memories, the experiences that I am continuing to have, my own awareness, those I have been led to with my energy recognition only to discover that I do things at night and we are together sharing some of the same advisors, and we both start talking about it at the same time, really early on skype. I have a thread about waking up to who you are in source and a very strong theory that if you have seen ufos, have had experiences, such as one4all as well, then its really important to start to do the work to wake up, to realize your purpose, for you're a starseed, and the only ones who aren't would be the ones seeing crafts, who are nuki's in source. So much has been revealed in a very complex situation. I would like all the blocks to my memories removed, but have been told that they are in place for our sakes too, and things will be revealed in time. There is a plan in effect.

Many who are experiencing nordic contact, or mixed nordic with the grey program, becasue the nuki's keep there dna work going as well as doing damage control, attempting to block waking up continually, need to wake up. As you do the work, things that are confusing, start to come clearer, and your own experiences change. Ie, some of the matrix here slips alot. Such as becoming aware that there are nukis, and greys stealthed trying to shove you back in that sleeper sheep pen, not to mention that I became aware of stealthed militia outback that showed up when the sticker on one of their boots was fully materialized, made his whole shape pop out, and he was tall, at least 8 1/2 -9 feet tall. And that was a battle that cleared out that group. Also, there were frequent flashes of orange, as if down a visor, at about the height of the others, and I suspected that it had to do with their stealthing technology. I've now been told both sides have that technology. Also waking up means you may experience more communication with them, be told you'll be visiting with them at night and have memories of it in the morning. Even asleep though, we're handing in reports that give the true state of affairs on earth and how free will is not really prevalent here for many.

The world isn't like most people presume and there many hidden elements that operate near us. Waking up is something anyone who has seen a craft or suspects any contact, negative or positive has occurred, along with anyone who has any kind of psi ability, such as pinging someone when they're emailing you, or just before the phone rings. People write that off, well guess what ,its a forerunner to telepathy, the group mind, or the Universal Understanding as it is known by ETS, and it means you're a starseed. Humans have been trapped here for too long to have access to their psi.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I have a feeling these are renegades, for I've been told about them, though I'm not sure if all are. Often people experience contact from a variety of sources, especially if they have enough psi to be a problem to some of the agendas going on. Its really complex. The only groups I know of so far are the nuki's here, and the greys that seem both to serve them, as well as to be breaking away and on their own agendas, that part is really complex.

Then there are renegades, both nordic and greys that are working with the continuation of the Nazi Vrill projects that are throughout the world but taken in by NASA in the US. In underground bases throughout the world and in Finland, as I was told, there are hybrids and designer humans according to some male ego based hitler style idea, planning to depopulate and take over this planet. OH SWEET. Well, I'm ready to kick butts on them.

There may be others, in a galactic and intergalactic sense that I would also classify as renegades, as they are not part of the Federation or Andross Delegations and are not "good guys" who may see earth as a resource, and humans too.

Then there is the unified efforts of the advanced positive ppl in the galaxies that are the Federation and Andromedan delegations.

And any one experiencers, could have some contact with many of these groups. Its important to wake up and really find out who you are inside. And make it clear what you stand for.

I stand for freedom for this planet and the entire universe and unity and the feminine principle of love, forgiveness, compassion and evolution perfecting of souls to take place and would say no to any one of them even if its my last word, knowing that I would be free, if it comes to that.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Where will these ships land?

Are there going to be a few large ones or a lot of small ones?

Where will we be taken while this transformation occurs?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

one4all,

Thanks for posting this, very interesting read.... but I have to say I don't understand why you would even consider getting to higher ground?

Like someone else pointed out earlier.....are you unsure if you are 'service to others' oriented.....to even consider moving to higher ground shows me you are still living in fear.......and this vibration will not allow you to enter the ships.

I have no fear of coming earth changes at all.......If I happen to die from some cataclysmic event then so be it.....I will die knowing I was a good (service to others) person with no fear and only peaceful harmonious thoughts for others....and that alone should place me in a peaceful, harmonious place hereafter.

Also I don't think that cataclysmic events wiped out previous civilizations........I think this is what your bible refers to as the harvest.......before the big earth changing events the 'ships' come down and allow all the higher vibrating, 'service to others' people to board.......this is called evolution.........The 'good' people move on to higher dimensions.......then the earth changes occur, wiping everything back to the stone ages.....with the surviving 'service to self' people left to pick up the pieces and start all over again until they finally learn their lessons.

Hope to hear more from you.

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Rainfall,I believe that education is the key to developing multiple perspectives which leads to a greater ability to feel empathy for humans experiencing any one single perspective or reality.Consequently with advanced education an individual will find themselves inevitably becoming more compassionate and understanding of others who are trapped or stuck in only one perspective without the ability or confidence to simply change how they view the world in order to change their place in that reality.This is whyb educated people "get ahead"because they REALLY SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAN OTHERS.

We as a species are encouraged to remain "dumbed down"and we are fooled into doing it for money,because when we become a victim of the monetary system we "specialise"because people who are trained to be specialists MAKE MORE MONEY,but we live in very CONFINED REALITIES,a human only has so much time in their life ,money should have no meaning to us unless we are brainwashed into living for it,so ultimately even the doctor and the lawyer end up being trapped in a situation where they are confined to only being able to see the world from say four perspectives when had they continued their LIFE EDUCATION beyond six years of school and then ONE SINGLE PERSPECTIVE AS A DOCTOR they could have developed hundreds of perspectives and developed the ability to have empathy for more people.

In the old days kings used to make their sons suffer a lot before they were ever considered for the crown and some sons never did cut the mustard.The reason this was done was to broaden a young mans perspective so he could see where his subjects would be coming from,Australians have Walkabouts it is the same thing,Native Canadians have vision Quests,College students take a year off before they begin their studies so they can travel abroad to BROADEN THEIR PERSPECTIVES.

If we could distribute six billion solar powered satellite connected laptop computers we could be voting for a GLOBAL GOVERNING BODY WITHIN ONE YEAR.

But sadly rainfall education or rather the withholding of education has been used to enslave humanity since the beginning of time.

So you see ,in order to decide wether we are service to self or service to others orientated we have to have a very BROAD EXPERIENCE BASE TO DRAW FROM,I am still working on my journey ,I do however feel that I would not leave my loved ones here while I take refuge,I would relish the challenge of rolling the dice with the people I love because they are the only reason I exist ,without them My existence would be meaningless,without other people to love us and without being loved back our very existance is meaningless,this is the MOST UNIQUE THING ABOUT HUMANITY,we are all connected by LOVE,the need to constantly reaffirm each others realities using a feeling as a conduit,an emotion,it is our emotions that make us special,our immense capacity to experience ours and others emotions,this allows us to live their actual physical experiences through a simple emotional sensory feeling.

I personally would encourage all the people that I love to understand the truth about the reality of their current situation,then allow them all to choose their paths ,then as I guess an act of self service I will decide where my support would be best utilised or which group needs me most.That is where I will find myself,without a doubt.

If all the young people in my family choose to leave and they have no support from anyone older I may go with them irregardless of their number,If someone appropriately experienced accompanies the young ones I will stay with those who want to take a stand here irregardless of number.The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and once you take care of the needs of the many then you concentrate on the specific needs of the smaller groups right down to the individual IN THAT ORDER.

I have made plans to protect a large number of my family members staying here to ride it out.This whole idea is to overwhelming for like 80% of people to even consider.I expect a lot ot be unsure until it may be to late due to simple percentages.Nothing special,just find somewhere really high up and roll the dice,thats it,thats all,life is a gamble at the best of times.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
All major religous books describe the same actual physical environmental catstrophe hitting earth,the flood,there are literally hundreds of commonalities amongst ALL RELIGOUS DOCTRINES,there are actual physical events described in all of them and we know by the fact they are paralell they really occured.

In order to believe that major Earth environmental changes could not and have not erased humanities traces in the past and that they will not do just that in the future you have to believe IN A DIVINITY OR A GOD WHO CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH DIVINE INTERVENTION.

If you believe in divine intervention then you could not possibly undestand how religon has been used to blind and manipulate humanity.

Of course there hae been mass extinctions of life ,including humans,but we seem to somehow keep on surviving in one form or another.Because life always follows the same path, environmental conditions being considered as a weighted factor in physical appearance,we always develope into images of our creator which on this planet in this environment means a bipedal primate physical end product.

On another planet in another environment life would still evolve into an image of its creator because to be selfaware in the sense that we can understand it we just need our DNA to evolve and that could happen inside of a dolphin just as easily as an ape if we chose to blend our DNA with a dolphins and speed up the dolphins evolution so we could experience the great underwater places as we do aboveground.

We have figured out how to live beyond planetary events and we know how to blend our DNA with other creatures the government just doesnt let us know.Do you honestly believe that they havent cloned humans yet?Of course they have ,but we dont hear about it because they cant figure out how to bring the clones to life,ha,ha,ha.

Clones wont just animate,but they cant tell us that because of what they would be admitting in the context of the admission itself.You have to know what animal has the most developed DNA in order to know which life form on a planet is ready to be "boosted"in an evolutionary sense.This is the only way the life form will animate.Or attract lifeforce.Our lifeforce comes from our parents and clones dont have parents,our mother passes her lifeforce to us and it goes from mother to mother to baby to baby sometimes crossing wires as a male contribution,but always being passed from mother to daughter like a special tinder bundle that is cradled from generation to generation.You cant zap life into a clone because it needs to come from a mother ,it is transferred at birth.

Sadly they have figured out that the mother doesnt necessarily have to be willing to enable a clone to be animated using her as the jumper cables if you will.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi there! Can you say how 'people' are ment to wake up then?

And so what i gather the Greys (nuiki?) are bad. Then theres a bunch that work with the Nordic type, who just happen to have a Hitler/Airyan/Master race plan in Finland which is backed up by NASA...

Also, did you say our Psi is blocked because we've been on earth to long? Then, how do we fight people that are pshycic that essentially know our every move? Even if we do the opposite of what we consider normal, they would know what we will do.

And also, you say your in contact or something?? Then, what do you talk about? Just war? Or do you ever get onto the topic of what the ACTUAL Alien culture is like? -This is what id like to know, despite me sounding quite random, id like to know what Aliens do with their free time.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i just wanted to say thanks for posting this out here . my question is what if you were not the best person but not the worst somewhere in the middle would that be enough to board a ship? ty

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The grey program, the one in Finland, my friend was a guard there, and he told me about the eugenics plan, much like Hitlers, that these renegades have, that is our NASA too, as Vrill was exported via paperclip to the US. This program is very patriarchal and negative. It has nothing to do with the Federation or the Andross delegations.

My own memories are slow in recovery, as is the normal process, unless you are a walk in.
It began with memories of greys and nordics alot like yours. The only difference is that I became aware that they weren't at the same time. To me, you are a starseed. You have both some psi abilities, and energy recognition, have seen crafts and have experiences. But the Federation, and andross do not cooperate with greys. They're not allowed to take dna, and if it was simply a matter of healing their dna and demonstrating that were breaking with the nuki's, which apparently some races of greys are, but not the zetans, then something might be done to cooperate and assist that healing. But they're using dna for their hybrid program, and thats not permitted. These are things I've been told, and remembered in association to the people I began to recognize and become of aware of, and the levels of contact.

I often wonder how we live on advanced planets, and have in meditation seen a crystal city that is the home of my higher self, I believe, and my family there. I have, when worried about the children here, how long I must stay had a terse postcard sent by this blond haired pleoshan/lyrean male who quickly informed me that I was expected home soon and that my son was limited in how many visits he could have overseeing me, and that he needed me back home. Surprisingly enough this did catch my interest, and its only one of many experiences that related to family.

What I have discovered with my memories is how much love and appreciation I have for those who advise me, the men and women I see frequently, and the recongition I get when I see others who are from my family grouping, and remembered that we came down in waves over the decades to be ready for this time, nwo, the agendas here and to create awareness and awakening and draw in the alternate timeline occurrences we need for disclosure and cosmic advancement. For example at this moment I don't know if disclosure would be brining their Vrill operation forward. But this would mean the others would emerge as well, what I'm not filled in on, is the course of action that is going to happen. Whether the earth changes will occur, or be mitigated, for this is the work of positive imagery and we need to create a kind of earth watch group for meditation and healing/shielding earth. The plan is to free this planet, and heal everyone, and that the leaders who are the annanuki from the old empire and destroyed countless planets, will step down unconditionally. Do I know how its going to happen? Will there be full disclosure? A battle? Will the portals merely be opened so that those who are graduating ascend and escape, I'm not sure, these are the questions I have asked many times.

What I do know is we are here for this moment, not by accident and we are to work at waking up, turning to meditation and seeking unity with our higher selves, our cosmic family and Divine Mother/Creator, and learn to visualize and set intentions and metaphysically increase our awareness, psi and abilities, and shine that frequency of awareness to others. Even that alone helps. But also, we can write on forums, blogs, or dare more and hand out videos to our neighbors and form peace groups in our own communities. I think this is the step that should be taken. A community one.

Once you begin to remember, perhaps even your own name, and experience another you, who that person may be, you may still be blocked in your knowledge of whats to come due to their protocol. This was directly told to us. My friend and I have shared notes about our joint visits with our advisors. That was an andross station. He and I talk together in another language that is andross in base, though represented on a human keyboard. He is beginning to know what is written, when I do it bursts out of me, but without full understanding. Sometimes that comes with insight, but I was shocked 3 times when I discovered that I had two compartments in my mind, and in a sense, my own self was keeping me in the dark. Once I passed sensitive information to him, once I asked about the andross language and the La'ko'ta' one and he responded that lakota sioux was an almost dead ringer for andross, and once i hailed Miczael and Sheridan Ashtar as my greatest teachers. That one burst right out of me. The memories of my lifetime all are with the same group.

The closest I came to unity was in August when the energies that hit created awareness of many people, their source, who was family. I seemed to recognize alot, and also, I reached into the Universal Understanding, just plugged in, and was one with my people, just filled with such happiness and joy. I miss that so much.

What you go through is a personal journey and they don't give you too much information but check up on you and advice you in the areas that they are allowed to. I was told that anyone who now begins the ascension and to wake up to who they are will be helped, that large teams where here to assist us. So right now, I see our need to wake people up akin to Max Igan's many videos about saying no, that is handing out videos and talking to people in your community, phoning, writing and emailing all the leaders and saying no to all of their plans and getting organized in protests, and not complying with any unjust bills they pass openly. Also going down to police stations in groups and asking them what they're thinking and that they must serve the freedom and will of the people. He is a starseed and has really good videos. I'm not sure if he's aware of that, but his energy leaps out.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have a thread about waking up, it has to do with setting intentions and meditatons, really good music that starseeds put out, but I do more than listen to it, I keep it on for hours on my mp3 player, and do chores, like dishes with it, because it enhances the psi and awareness. Meditations in nature, kneeling on mother earth and telling her how sorry you are for being a part of the problem and asking how to help her. She is sentient and this is a good practice for telepathy. Do this with all creatures great and small in nature and plants. Some of them are watchers, and nature is our teacher and guide. Set the intention to begin the accelerated ascension process and activate the light filaments in your dna and seek the frequencies, energies and information you need, and do chakra meditations to heal your dna and activate your abilities and connect you to your true empowerment and the universal energy.

Your own experiences will change then, and some of what you remember may change as well, unless it is all Vrill or the renengades. For example an adbuction that ended up with the nordics and handing in a report. Until I had experienced the battles that can take place when greys or nukis are messing with you I had no idea that that must have taken place and that what occurred was a rescuing. I did know I was handing in a report to my own people, to a tall blond ashtar type commander and that there were no greys around.

One of the purposes for waking up is to find out what you actually came to do.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Hi. I read your Abducted by Blue jumpsuits topic. Quite intresting. Just a random question i want to ask due to your education, are you currently working? If so, would you care to say what you do?
Now back to the Alien life. I know what you nean by your last post and what you say about 'life force.' Ive thought about the topic of cloning. And find that the way some people expect it to work cant happen. If i cloned my self some how, it wouldnt be me. Due to the fact that it wouldnt have my conciousness. Quite simply because im in my body and not my clones. The only thing id think that would be similar other than the physical sides is that the clone 'may' posses some memorys? But i wouldnt be sure because im just speculating.
But back to Alien life, why would they take so long for a disclosure to happen? And how sure would are you? If you had a billion, how much would you bet it happens imminently? Whats changed to enable their selfs to become known to us? What do they/would they expect from us, if we help them or even if they do help us?

Im sure ill just go on and on with the questions, but ill leave it here for now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join