It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! A treaty creating a One World Government is going to be signed in December !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hey guys, I just uploaded *snip* because IF TRUE, it seems that Obama is poised to sign away the sovereignty of the U.S, and make it nothing more than a state in a One World Government.

Here's the video description:

On October 14th 2009, Lord Christopher Monckton, a noted climate change expert, gave a presentation at Bethel College in St. Paul, MN in which he issued a dire warning regarding the United Nations Climate Change Treaty which is scheduled to be signed in Copenhagen in December 2009.

Mod Edit:
Removed link to off site account

[edit on 17/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I may be missing something but How exactly does a climate treaty between countries constitute a a one world government? What I got, and I may be missing something as I said, out of this is that they are setting up a government to govern the environment and enforce the rules of this governing. This hardly means that we are going to be taking down our flags and putting up a new one or be throwing out out constitution. As I said I may be wrong and if I am please inform me, I am willing to listen to reason. Maybe put up a link to the treaty documents or some bullet points from it that proves this statement. Thank you in advance.

LifENcircleS

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here's a link to the slide show:

www.friendsofscience.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This definitely deserves further research but I can't find any kind of PDF for this document. Can any ATS slueths help out? We really need to read this document.

S&F first flag I've given all week, thanks OP

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

there's been much talk lately of carbon credits/tax and making this into an actual tradeable currency. Perhaps that's how it may go down.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Surely you are taking a page from the Colbert Report with your sarcastic devil's advocacy.

If you are not, I apologize for the offensive adjective.

They are "setting up a government to govern governance. World wide."

Surely though, you understand that.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Now, on point, these are the reasons why Obama was given the Nobel.

He is set to subjugate the US to the UN... Totally.

I have been saying this from the get-go. The Nobel Prize being awarded to Obama was a "thanks" if you will, from the elite who are satisfied that he is going to dissolve American Soveriegnty.

Sure, it won't present itself like I have just stated it initially... It will be a slow process, but the legal groundwork will be in place. It will happen just the same.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I dunno if you guys are feeling it, but I feel like this guy's trying to advertise here. I could be wrong, but just thought I'd put it out there.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That was profound and accurate to what is headed our way. The only problem is that there are no links to find the information for ourselves and read the treaties ourselves.

CO2 carbon tax from US going to 3rd world countries?

The death of democracy and voting rights?

Giving away our sovereignty to a one world government?

Dissolution of greenpeace/ Takeover complete?

I hope the man is stretching this one because if he is right TimeWave has nailed December...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I guess I just don't see how it implies anything more than a "one world government" of the environment that's all. I am definatly not playing devil advocate! I don't want to see that any more than anyone else here. Maybe I was a little smart buttish and I apologize

I will defineatly follow this close...as I type I am searching for more info...

LifENcircleS

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Okay. Then like I said, I apologize for the ill word. I'll edit it as soon as I'm done typing this post.

The point here is that American Soveriegnty will be given to the UN.
Do you realize what "world governance" over climate matters entails?

Water runoff regultations...
Meaning, how you can build, when you can build and where you can build... Just for an example.

Sure, we like to think that this won't be as devious as I just made it sound, but like I said, the groundwork is laid out and in the end, the UN has more power over the entire world... or at least, the parts of the world that sign the treaty.
The parts that don't will be bombed and exploited for their resources.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The point isn't that US sovereignty will be signed over. The point is that possibly all countries signing the treaty will have this done to them. Having such a singular US centric view helps no one.

I've just DLed loads of pdfs from a couple of UN sites about this. I doubt there will anything of use but i will go through the 200+ pages over the weekend and report back if i find anything.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Oh well no doubt. If you are living in a Country that is set to sign this treaty, the same applies.

I am responding to my specific circumstance, being a citizen of the United States of America.

If you are a concerned Frenchman, for example, you should be souding off as well, if the French plan on signing this treaty. (I don't know if they even are set to do so... I'm concerned for the US.)

Sorry if that offends you.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

To reiterate, in the OP it was stated that this is a concern because *Obama* was set to sign this treaty.

I'm not too savvy on other countries set to do the same or not.
But I hope you can see why I leaned my comments the way I did.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This sounds dumb...

The "lie" they're selling us is that we owe a carbon debt to the third world.... and that all the wealth of the west is going to be "transfered" to the third world.... to compensate this debt....

This is the craziest conspiracy theory I've ever heard come out of a British mouth.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Takes a lot more than that to offend me

I just think not taking the world view is a little irresponsible and plays into TPTBs hands. They want us to think nationally and care not for the rest of the world, while at the same time forcing us into global situations. NWO 101.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
found this about it i think

www.campaignforliberty.com...

link to document half way down infowars link here
www.infowars.com...

i think said lord put a copy of doc on net

[edit on 16-10-2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

A lord, who used to be an advisor to the worst prime minister the UK has ever had. Surely that has to give him some small measure of cedibility no?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Now, on point, these are the reasons why Obama was given the Nobel.

He is set to subjugate the US to the UN... Totally.

I have been saying this from the get-go. The Nobel Prize being awarded to Obama was a "thanks" if you will, from the elite who are satisfied that he is going to dissolve American Sovereignty.

If this is true -- we really need to military to step forward and do a hard reset of our political system. By that, I mean they need to remove 99% of our politicians and judges and ban these people from further political activity.

Then they need to set up new elections for politicians that will follow the Constitution. My God, I sure don't want to live under the thumb of the freakin' UN.......

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Stirling work If I could flag you i would thanks dashar. I'll be reading this in the morning its late here and my head is spinning after all the (snip) I read on ATS today.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join