It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Course Extraterrestrials exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

ok thats more of the kind of answer i was looking for, thanks jedi....i myself am very open to there being such beings but i just feel many people would be scared to death if not for them controlling their fear...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

after this i feel it would be more of a shock to "the system" then to normal people because we would see there's no reason for our petty differences and we would unite to further our race, save for some of course...i sure as hell wouldnt want to continue on our path of consumerism and war knowing theres so much more out there we can have and achieve....

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Nope,

It's just like I can say that the universe is computational or are universe is part of a multiverse. I can also say we exist in extra-dimension. I can say these things because of reason.

When I look at the evidence, I can draw conclusions as to what's more likely and what's less likely.

There's no reason to reduce life in the universe which could be embedded in a multiverse to earth. It's illogical because of what we know now about the cosmos and the circumstantial and direct evidence within ufology.

I'm not saying extraterrestrials exist beyond a shadow of a doubt but beyond a reasonable doubt. I haven't seen any reasonable explanations for many eyewitness accounts, trace evidence, radar reports, abdution cases, mass sightings, picture, video and more.

This is why these cases are labled unknown or unidentified. Of course they are if you don't weigh these things within reason and reduce extraterrestrials to just another possibility. This is illogical because your looking at this through a black and white lense. Either you are 100% certain or your uncertain and all possibilities are seen as equal.

If you weigh all possibilities equally, of course that's going to lead to these things being unknown or unidentified ad infinitum.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Crop circles are evidential of what?! Encounters are evidential of what?!

Crop Circles:
Here is one explanation, created by balls of light. Fast forward to about 2:29 in this vid.
www.youtube.com...
Also this one:
www.youtube.com...

I know, I know...three guys with ball caps and boards did them all, right? I believe these circles are placed as clues to be deciphered by us human beings.

Encounters:

This one is a little harder. Like you, I too am an experiencer. I have seen little greys, tall greys, and what I took as Reptilians, and what I took as Pleaidians. Here is what I think, and believe, my theory, as it were.

I believe some "abductions" are done by human beings masquerading as aliens. It is common knowledge among some that the USA has their own UFO fleet, and they are using it. That being said, what is left has to be extraterrestrial.

First of all, have any of you ever heard of Valiant Thor? The human alien from Venus?

In mid March, 1957, we received an urgent message from the Alexandria Police Department. The message indicated that two of their on-duty police officers had picked up an alien who had landed some 14 miles south of Pentagon Boulevard, and the occupant was transported to the Pentagon to meet with the Under Secretary of Defense and then shuttled underground to meet with President Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon. The meeting lasted for nearly an hour and then, the alien visitor was put on VIP status and was shuttled back to the Pentagon where he spent the night in the Army reception office on the first floor near the concourse. This alien's name was Valiant Thor.

Commander James was on duty at the Security Clearance and Review for the branch officer of the Project Blue Book. He oversaw the meeting through official channels and reported the landing and meeting of the "space emissary", as he was labeled by the Department of Defense, to a governing group of high military officials including Secretary of Defense F.F. Forestall and other scientific men of which there were twelve. They in turn made recommendations to the President and Cabinet members, the CIA, FBI, NSA, and so on.
(snip)
Val Thor landed in Alexandria and met with the President to discuss the world's problems and offer advice and counsel on how to deal with and eliminate them. He indicated to Mr. Eisenhower that the world was in a precarious situation and that if the world continued to proceed on a war footing - it would cause an economic imbalance throughout the world. Val Thor stayed on Earth until March 16, 1960, and then disembarked to his home planet Venus.

theuniversalseduction.com...
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Now check this out:
Aliens live on Earth, under the ground
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Top Secret Military Bases
www.geocities.com...

Did you know that there is a Federal Law against contacting these craft/beings?
ACTUAL TEXT OF THE FEDERAL EXTRATERRESTRIAL LAW
www.fromthestars.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Now I ask you all, if ET does not exist, then why, pray tell, did the government spend billions of dollars building deep underground military bases, why did they pass Federal Law preventing you from coming into contact with the beings/craft, and why are they so adamant about covering the whole thing up with lies, lies, and more lies? Why does NASA employ people to air brush photos of the Moon and other planetary bodies?
Further, how did TPTB get literally thousands and thousands of people to tell the same story, draw the same pictures, and how did TPTB get to thousands of photo labs to alter film? I'll tell you how, they didn't.

I am now going to tell of my last experience, happened about 6 months ago.

My Grandfather passed on in 1964, I was 7 years old at the time. To me he was like a God, he had been a coal miner, and he also painted barns after he was hurt in the mines.

It was late at night, I and my wife were asleep in bed, I don't know for certain what time it was, but it was late enough to be dark, and not early enough to be morning. I woke up suddenly, and sat up in bed, and he was standing there. He looked younger, and was dressed in work clothes, he always wore a green work shirt and pants, and he had a silver belt buckle. He bid me to get up and come with him. Now I live in a house, like everyone else, but when I got up, all of my room was gone, it was like a surreal world, only he was there. As I walked over to him, I saw that he was standing by his car, a cherry 1951 Ford Victoria with fender skirts. When Grandpa was alive, this car was his pride and joy, he loved that car, and was always working on it and shining it up. He used to take me riding, and let me hold the steering wheel spinner knob, which has a naked woman on it.

As I walked over to him, he opened the passenger door, and I got in, he walked around and got behind the wheel, started the car and away we went. As I looked out the windshield I noticed that the road seemed to appear as we went, up ahead there as nothing but darkness, but as he drove a road just appeared. I looked over at him, and looked for the familiar pack of Camels, but they were missing. first clue that something was not right.

We drove on for what seemed like awhile, and stopped, he got out and bade me to do the same. When got out it was daylight, or at least it was light outside where we were at. I realized I was looking at a pile of coal slag. for anyone who doesn't know what this is...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.buzzle.com...

He began to speak to me then, and it was quite like a sermon, he railed on how mankind had ruined the once beautiful Appalachian Mountains by digging for coal. He turned to me and said, "Are you now aware that your own government has energy devices for years that we gave them, and they still use coal to make power?" "We" operative word here, and the way he said it. He went on to say that mankind had all but destroyed this planet, and that they knew better than to do this, but did it anyway for money. This did not sound like my Grandpa at all, and I began to pay close attention to him, looking for a sign or something.
Finally we got back into the Ford, and again drove for a time. When we stopped this time, we are at a steel door set into the living rock. With a wave of his hand, the door swung open, and we both stepped inside. I realized that I was entering a large cavern, and there were a lot of equipment in there, and a lot of computers, and some other stuff that looked like construction equipment, but I did not recognize it at all. There were beings in there, some tall and some short, some looked like the greys we have all seen drawings of, some looked like human beings, and some had military uniforms on. The man beside me I had taken for my grandpa said, "See this?" as he pointed at all the stuff in there, "this base cost two billion dollars, can you think of a better way to spend that much money?"

I went dark for a time, and when I woke up we were in the car again. It was night time, and the headlights shined out ahead of the car. Suddenly the car came to a stop, and he got out and told me to get out. When I did, he pointed and I looked, and there was my bed, I could see my wife in there sleeping. I walked over, and turned around to look back at him. He was standing by the car, and he waved at me, and then disappeared. I looked down and saw my body laying there, and this really freaked me out. I had to physically crawl back into my body. when this was done, I sat up and cried out for several minutes, this was really something that I have never experienced before, or since.

The next day I was sitting on the sofa, drinking a soda and watching TV. I stood up for some reason, and realized that it was my spirit that stood, and my body was still sitting on the sofa. I sat back down, and again stood up in spirit form only. this happened three times in all.

Now know the flames are coming, the prozac jokes, and all that. but this happened as I told it, just as I remember it. I am not special in any way, I am but a disabled car mechanic who reads a lot and belongs to several conspiracy forums, like most of you. I will admit there were other experiences before this, but not like this one was.

Is ET Real? As real as the nose on your face.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Science would not agree with your POV. Evidence does the talking. So far it's quiet!

Whatever you hear of the reality of ET is not based on scientific evidence, it is based on hearsay.

There is no life, such as humans, on any other planet. We are it, this is it. We don't know what UFOs contain whether it's biological beings or robots and if robots where the handlers are. No one knows! You believe. Belief does not depend on evidence, it is a mental construct.

Wait until we have definite answers before you jump on the bandwagon.

The mistake you make, and most others who deny the existence of alien life, is that you demand scientific evidence. None is needed. In a courtroom, sometimes all that is needed is testimony of a credible eyewitness. We don't need to prove a bank robbery with a photograph. Just some good, credible witnesses. That constitutes acceptable evidence.

Your stance simply illustrates all-too-well the arrogance of "science." It is that very arrogance that makes it look so silly. Remember, it was the genius of science that said we cannot travel faster than 35 mph without deadly results, and, it was science that insisted, in no uncertain terms, that the earth was the center of the universe and that it was flat. Science frequently gets it wrong, primarily because of it's refusal to imagine the possibility that our current understanding is simply a step along the way and that we don't know nearly as much as we think.

Science cannot explain why we exist or why we can even think -- oh, it can say it's the neurons firing in our brains, but that is the physical portion, not the internal, non-physical -- and it cannot explain consciousness or the multitude of paranormal experiences of untold millions. To science, the solution is (and always has been) to deny the existence of that which it cannot explain. That, to me, is the height of intellectual cowardice.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for a great post! To all the science worshipers: science can't explaint this story. As the OP said, our questions reveal our primitive mindset. It is past time to think beyond what we've been taught.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Good thread here. Lots of opinions and different views. I know one thing and that is that no one can believe. One must "know". If you believe in anything, your mind is dominated. If you know something, the mind is free from influence.

So, to my point of view, and personal experience (sightings, etc.), i know they exist. But i can't prove and frankly, i don't need to.

I know something else, we will have undeniable proof soon enough. And that is good!

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

my questions are...

1)how will the info be disclosed?
2)how will the religious people(who will be freaking out and violent and rioting) be kept calm...
3)who will be coming forward with such info/evidence and what would they show as proof?
4)why would they choose now to disclose if supposedly it's been known for quite some time?

1)how will the info be disclosed?

It is my understanding that it will be initially disclosed by a major, worldwide TV announcement by Obama prior to the end of 2009; that's the initial Disclosure. Then, in the aftermath of the initial Disclosure, there would conceivably be a major burst of interest in the whole world with millions of people clamoring to know more about something that is so big and so amazing, so the media will be falling over themselves contracting with many UFO scholars, researchers and, yes, frauds, to get the inside scoop on the UFO coverup.

I imagine that the gov't agencies would be forced to bring forth the once-hidden evidence -- they key is for the puppet masters, the NWO and the Illoonynaughties to be finished, once and for all, and to not be in power anymore -- once that happens, expect a flood of disclosures to happen with the various gov't agencies and military.

2)how will the religious people(who will be freaking out and violent and rioting) be kept calm...

This is a widely-held presumption of the possibility of post-Disclosure rioting that could happen. I seriously doubt that there'd be any major rioting, even any small-scale rioting. People will be shocked, yes, and they will have to find ways to suddenly adjust their belief systems. Some people may get pissed off and protest somewhere... and they have good reason to, given that we were treated like mushrooms, i.e. fed crap and kept in the dark about it. So there surely will be a lot of pissed-off people about for how long that they have been duped.

But I expect that the benefits of Disclosure -- the concomitant release of numerous free-energy devices, and the attendant burst of jobs, industrial activity and economic recovery -- would go a LONG ways to mollify the masses and get them going towards better, more prosperous futures.

3)who will be coming forward with such info/evidence and what would they show as proof?

I do not know the answer to that one. I imagine that many of the participants in the Disclosure Project would participate in the upcoming official Disclosure, plus additional people who have significant skills/experience in this field. I imagine that the whistle blowers in the Project Camelot may participate. I imagine that the activists in the Exopolitics field of study would participate. I imagine that members of ATS would participate.

4)why would they choose now to disclose if supposedly it's been known for quite some time?

Good question here.

The intelligence agencies -- both the covert and official ones -- clearly understand that the pace of change in the world is now beyond their reach and that they can no longer control the amount of information that is flooding out in the world to the point which their power base is being undermined to the point of making them irrelevant and ineffective in a new, radically-changed world.

A key part of that change was the Internet. Thank God for our beloved Internet! Until the Internet came to be, the damn puppeteers, the Supranational Sovereignty of the Intellectual Elite, had nearly full control of the information that could get out there, but the Internet was the monkey wrench that destroyed their nefarious plans and they started to lose their power base -- media control, banking, fascist-oriented commerce, etc -- with the rise of the Internet and Internet-based businesses/activity.

The former DNI -- Director of National Intelligence, who is superior in authority over the NSA and other intelligence agencies -- Mike McConnell ordered Dan Burisch to start to release a lot of classified information, because the DNI was keenly aware that the flood of information out there threatened to overwhelm them and, in order to remain relevant beyond the tipping point (i.e. post-Disclosure) of the agencies becoming irrelevant, they realized that they had no choice but to start to get the information out there.

Had the agencies kept a totally-tight lid, the explosion of the information on the Internet and the inevitable disclosures of hidden information, would have completely ruined the justification for the existence of these agencies, so they realized that they had better start to leak out the information out there, while maintaining plausible deniability and to position themselves for relevance in a post-Disclosure world.

This url -- privacy.cs.cmu.edu... -- shows a graph and try to extrapolate that graph to today and you can see how much information that is out there. Exponential growth.

And the higher-ups in the agencies are now fully aware of the deepest realities of what is going on out there and they know that, if they were to keep on playing the stupid cloak-and-dagger intelligence game out there, that they would eventually play themselves into irrelevance.

And what is so relevant about a post-Disclosure world? In one word: SPACE! The amount of activity, people and trips up into space from Earth in the next few years will totally explode and the agencies -- public and covert -- want to position themselves to capitalize on that boom, since it is THEY who already have the free-energy-base technologies, the bases on the Moon and Mars, the hundreds of man-made spaceships that exist NOW and many other things, so they stand to profit tremendously with the coming explosion of space-related activity that will re-energize our world. And not a moment too soon.

AND not to mention the down-to-Earth recovery and revival of the world's cities, states and countries that have been destroyed by wars, by rampant deforestation, by the grinding effects of IMF-generated poverty, pollution by dirty-energy-based industries, factory farming, etc, etc -- that alone will lead to a HUGE economic BOOM and revival that will re-energize our entire world to an astonishing degree and with astonishing speed.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I believe in extraterrestrials, big time, for the simple fact that we exists. If we can exist on a planet and live and learn as such, why can't there be other planets that have life and even intelligent life. If you argue that it's just us then you might as well say it was done by devine hand, the stars and the moon and the other stars also was done by a divine hand just for us, can you say vanity. As to aliens coming to visit our planet and having evidence, it's always been in front of us and we just can't believe it. The reference to Gilgamesh and other ancient texts of going to the gods in the sky or seeing flying fire shields or fire chariots or as one description that never gets questioned is the 4 wheel contraptions that is seen by ancient people (sorry you have to google it) with bright lights etc. etc. (to many to post). Back in ancient times they could only describe things they didn't know or see before in their world view and to what it was doing. As with the 4 wheeled contraption, if it was men on a wagon they would have described it or drawn it as so. But they didn't, it was so strange and was so far out of the norm that they did what they can to describe the oddities.

Also within 100 light years of earth star system, there are approximately 64,000 stars. In only 100 light years, thats alot of real estate. Another thing to, lets say that some aliens may not even be visiting earth. And it could be simply they can't hear us with their technology. If they have developed wormhole technology or some form of quantum techology that allows them to communicate over vast distances (quantum entanglement), they may not be using radio for communication. The aliens may be closer than we think (in our own system).

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Science would not agree with your POV. Evidence does the talking. So far it's quiet!

Whatever you hear of the reality of ET is not based on scientific evidence, it is based on hearsay.

There is no life, such as humans, on any other planet. We are it, this is it. We don't know what UFOs contain whether it's biological beings or robots and if robots where the handlers are. No one knows! You believe. Belief does not depend on evidence, it is a mental construct.

The mistake you make, and most others who deny the existence of alien life, is that you demand scientific evidence. None is needed. In a courtroom, sometimes all that is needed is testimony of a credible eyewitness. We don't need to prove a bank robbery with a photograph. Just some good, credible witnesses. That constitutes acceptable evidence.

Your stance simply illustrates all-too-well the arrogance of "science." It is that very arrogance that makes it look so silly. Remember, it was the genius of science that said we cannot travel faster than 35 mph without deadly results, and, it was science that insisted, in no uncertain terms, that the earth was the center of the universe and that it was flat. Science frequently gets it wrong, primarily because of it's refusal to imagine the possibility that our current understanding is simply a step along the way and that we don't know nearly as much as we think.

Science cannot explain why we exist or why we can even think -- oh, it can say it's the neurons firing in our brains, but that is the physical portion, not the internal, non-physical -- and it cannot explain consciousness or the multitude of paranormal experiences of untold millions. To science, the solution is (and always has been) to deny the existence of that which it cannot explain. That, to me, is the height of intellectual cowardice.

You, like SkepticalEd, confuse science itself with scientists.

To knock science on the back of errors and stupidity made on behalf of scientists is pretty silly.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen

To knock science on the back of errors and stupidity made on behalf of scientists is pretty silly.
I would agree. I think it is worth pointing though out that many pseudo-skeptics conflate their subjective points of view / metaphysics with science as well. SkepticalEd no doubt believes he is being "rational" and behaving "scientifically".

That said, "science" as some separate entity has no meaning in absence of people giving meaning to it. In the end it is a purely human phenomenon and (for a part at least) comes with many of the frailties of human behavior.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Agrees that this is a primative question... but i have always thought it was extremely ignorant and arrogant of the human race to even think for a moment we are the only intelligent life in the cosmos, let alone strongly believe so for centuries really.. the amount of stars and planets and galaxies..why would they all be empty? Of course 'aliens' exist.. what i really love are the christians especially who say they dont believe in them because they havent ever seen an alien or ufo lol.. how then do they believe in god and jesus?
Great thread, we are not alone, nor were we ever alone.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Perhaps it is ignorant and arrogant of us to think we are the only intelligent life form in the universe. But isn't it also arrogant to think that aliens are coming here, to a tiny unremarkable rock in a tiny nondescript solar system in an average spiral galaxy in perhaps one of many universes? Why Earth? Are we so special? And why so many different kinds of aliens, coming all the way here to buzz our farmhouses and conduct weird surgery on humans and livestock. Isn't it arrogant to think we are so important in the large scheme of things that so much universal activity would be focused on us?

But who might be solely interested in us to a great degree and would do something clever like buzz farmhouses and something cruel like terrify humans and livestock could be just... other humans. From the future. And they are from a future so far from our present that they have evolved to look very different. We laugh at the idea of time travel but Einstein said it is possible, we just don't know how to do it. Yet. So these weird looking "aliens" may be from 50,000 years from now and do you think by then we will have figured out how to do it? It would also be logical that the government or whoever you believe is in charge would keep it from the public to lessen the possibility of paradoxes. They might even be travelling to the past to fix paradoxes they already made, or solve problems that would lead to our extinction if we didn't go back and fix them. Because humans make mistakes like that.

Look at the way "aliens" act and look. They are dumb enough to crash land all over the planet. They are obsessed with our reproductive organs. They have a fixation on livestock. Does this sound like something aliens, who would have to traverse impossble distances to get here, would do? But it is what humans will do. And the "aliens" that are often described have arms and legs and heads and two eyes, etc. - are we so arrogant to believe that aliens all over the universe have basically the same body configuration as us? And speak the native language of wherever they are? There is possibly one thing that will be hard-pressed to change over 50,000 years, no matter what technological and physiological advances we make. We will still make mistakes that usually stem from our overbearing egos. Mistakes like crash-landing in deserts after buzzing farmhouses just to have a good time.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

What is "nanatechnology"? You mean nano?

Anyway, about the sc. wormholes: nothing living can survive those. All those sci-fi movies where people enter black holes in a ship etc. are just silly. It has been usually theorized that in the assumed exit point material is just particles, a string of quarks or atoms. Anything physical is basically squashed into prime factors.

Originally posted by hoghead cheese

As to aliens coming to visit our planet and having evidence, it's always been in front of us and we just can't believe it. The reference to Gilgamesh and other ancient texts of going to the gods in the sky or seeing flying fire shields or fire chariots or as one description that never gets questioned is the 4 wheel contraptions that is seen by ancient people.

Good logic, but they might as well be myths. I can paint an UFO on the ceiling, but it necessarily make it real. It's myths. Religious scriptures aren't probably the best source for this kind of research.

That said, it's very improbable that there aren't any other races. If that's the case, makes me wonder: why? And how is it possible?

Originally posted by randomviolins

are we so arrogant to believe that aliens all over the universe have basically the same body configuration as us? And speak the native language of wherever they are?

In the pop culture, aliens have been everything from tentacled monsters to humanoids, light beings.. you know, everything.

[edit on 14/10/2009 by Tryptych]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
I agree that there probably is life on other planets

A-Z of alien species:
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randomviolins

I do very much agree with a lot of what you say, But (and you knew it was coming im sure lol) even though Earth might not be spectacular in the views of another, more advanced race, i do believe it is of interest to other beings out there for many reasons, most of which we here on the planet havent got a clue about..i am not stupid, i do realize that just because someone with initials in front of their name says something, it certainly does not make it the truth, my beliefs come from as much studies as i have been able to cram in so far in my life since i was old enough to begin researching..and these are beliefs of what i find the most probable perspectives in that research..I dont support the theory of alien beings coming from other known planets so to say, though i would imagine they reside on them, but more so coming through interdimensions, dimensional shifts and time travel as you mentioned as well..most likely its a mix of various different intelligent life forms, and so called 'super humans' from the future.. (reminds me of the episode My Three Critons in Farscape really lol) ..you are right that the interest in organs, medical proceedures, livestock, and so on are things humans would do..yet, they are also things a curious nother race would be looking into to learn about us, and how we live on this planet.. they are known to look closely at plants and trees, animals, rednecks and abduct people to give them, often, information they then come back to use in whatever way they can..again this would fit with both another race and the super human idea..i also think innumerable frequencies have to do with their travelling easy to Earth despite distance.
I dont know if any of this is true, of course not, all anyone has at the moment is theory and speculation..perhaps someone or a small group of humans and non humans in the world know the absolute truths on such matters, sadly most of us arent part of that group! This is just what i have come up with over time now..

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Matrix Rising

Science would not agree? Who exactly is science?

Science doesn't have an opinion - its a process of thought - where evidence is accumluated and placed into a common context to create a model or theory.

What you probably mean - is the scientific establishment - that gorup of paid shills, who constitute peer review - who pass or fail scientific papers for publication?

Fair enough - they sure do have an opinion - but they also have status, reputation and paychecks to think about.

Your mind is extremely narrow to suddenly KNOW that we are alone - or that ET's aren't visiting.

In fact you know nothing at all - even the things you directly experience - you don't know.

Claiming you know something is ignorance at its finest.

I know I know nothing, which is vastly more than most people know.

However, I have seen good evidence that is worthy of thought regarding both ET's visiting - and the possibility of ET's.

Because their technology and their length of existance could easily be billions of years ahead of us - then they may have had time to colonise the entire universe - including our solar system. We ourselves may in fact be ET's - they may have started a small colony - then it gets almost wiped out - struggles to survive for milenia - sure - we could forget where we came from - no problem in that being a possibility.

No - we simply don't know - but if there is evidence, and there is possibility - then it points more strongly to the existence of other intelligent life than it does to our being alone.

I also think there is a very strong case to say we are being visited.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randomviolins

Look at the way "aliens" act and look. They are dumb enough to crash land all over the planet. They are obsessed with our reproductive organs. They have a fixation on livestock. Does this sound like something aliens, who would have to traverse impossble distances to get here, would do?

Aliens "act" the way they do because some are built different from human beings, and some, the Insectoids, for instance, have knee joints that bend the opposite of a humans knee joints.

Dumb enough? They crash because their craft are very unstable in our atmosphere, and because the military learned to disrupt their flight path a long time ago.

They are interested in our reproduction because some are dying off, unable to reproduce anymore.

And lastly, the "impossible distances" you speak of are in third dimensional terminology. Have you not ever hear of wormholes, and bending space, or any other the many other techniques explored by the military and NASA over the years? Bob Lazar wrote up a brilliant synopsis on the bending of space/time fabric, but I think it is no longer on the net, at least I failed to find it.

These answers all came from various books on the subject written by many authors.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen

Sorry, no confusion here. The rules of science have been created by scientists. It is simply an extension of their thought process, and in this case, that process includes rejecting and denying that which they don't understand and cannot lay their high-brow hands on. They presume to be the gatekeepers of knowledge and understanding of our universe where in fact they, and the presumptuous rules they've created to guide them, prevent us as a whole from admitting that we don't know anything compared to what there is to know. And, what we think we know is likely seriously flawed. As for the "errors and stupidity" of scientists, well, the UFO issue is but one in a long, embarassing line of such stupid judgments made by our pseudo-intelligent gatekeepers.There is much more mystery, strangeness and inexplicability in this universe than their intellectual cowardice will allow them to admit.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

And lastly, the "impossible distances" you speak of are in third dimensional terminology. Have you not ever hear of wormholes, and bending space, or any other the many other techniques explored by the military and NASA over the years?

It's amazing that anyone is still thinking in terms of "impossible distances". Einstein's theories will eventually be a dead issue, they've already taken hits proving them wrong. Humanity's insistence in maintaining its primitive state is astounding and comes directly from its fear of thinking creatively.

www.scientificamerican.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join