It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis made to drink Uranium enriched juice?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
Those crazy Israelis eh... when they're not poisoning wells, stealing childrens' spleens, drinking Muslims' blood, they're forcing people to drink uranium!

Seriously, peoples' propensity to believe anything negative about Israelis is astonishing.

There is plenty of truth about the Israelis to hate, nobody needs to make anything up about them.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Really, you must have met a lot of Israelis then I take it in order to form this rounded, balanced opinion?

Hate is a strong word to use against anyone, especially people you've never met.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I'll happily admit Israel's biggest mistake, and that was unilaterally withdrawing from Gaza in 2005!

Pretty scary Matt Pryor, pretty scary, no wonder the world is such a war torn place? All of Israel's theft's of lands, kidnapping and murders, organ trafficing, refusal to abide by U.N. Treaties, refusal to allow Atomic Energy inpections of it's nuclear facilities, war crimes, and human rights violations and you consider their only mistake withdrawing from Gaza?

Wow!

I can easily see with attitudes like that just how the Israeli government would use humans as guinee pigs and make them drink uranium.

Scary, scary, scary Matt Pryor, scay indeed.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow, shades of Dr Mengele....

Now this crap is exactly why vocal critics of the Israeli regime call the current monsters in power over there 'Ashke-NAZIs' !!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
ITT: jews are evil

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok. First - this probably happened. There are researches by Israeli scientists from Dimona facility on how Uranium in drinking water is excreted. Like this one:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... _RA&linkpos=1&log$=relatedarticles&logdbfrom=pubmed
and they could easily have added their own workers to the pool of people involved. But if someone is concerned with "Israeli" Salonen and Kurteo guys - well they are not Israeli. They are from Finland and they also were taking samples from Finish people who drink Uranium from their water supply naturally. Dosages are the same. So my only issue with this experiment is that workers were pressed into it.
It is not something extraordinary - we are all exposed to radiation daily. There are people (like those guys in Finland) who drink normally 3 milligrams of Uranium a day!
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... _RA&linkpos=2&log$=relatedarticles&logdbfrom=pubmed
From their water source. And in this experiment in Israel dosages were much smaller.
So forcing workers to be guinea pigs while threatening their job - BAD. However "Israel" did not do it. Management of Negev facility did. All your boos and rotten vegetables should be really pointed in that direction. And as far as safwety of this experiment goes - it was safe. Just recreating what really happens daily all other the world.
As for Ashke-nazi -
. This experiment was discovered because employee who had a quarrel with management exposed that it happened to him and 4 others. And guess what - he is Ashkenazi too!!!
Edit - i dug out a report on this in Israeli press, if you are interested.
www.haaretz.com...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Those crazy Israelis eh... when they're not poisoning wells, stealing childrens' spleens, drinking Muslims' blood, they're forcing people to drink uranium!

Seriously, peoples' propensity to believe anything negative about Israelis is astonishing.

What's amazing to me is that the US, China, Russia, etc., have all done things like this, but you automatically dismiss it out of hand when Israel is accused of it.

You, sir, are brainwashed. I really can't understand how in the HELL so many people have been so zealously brainwashed into flag-waving for a country they don't even live in, will never travel to, on the other side of the world. That is some powerful propaganda.

I don't give a damn about either Israel or Palestine, but that somehow makes ME an enemy, too. You people ARE brainwashed.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
Why on Earth would anyone offer "uranium drinks" to anyone? Why would they jeopardize someone's health?

This whole thing just strikes me as being too silly to be true.

This really made me laugh...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
reply to post by mattpryor

As is people's propensity to defend Israel, no matter how horrible the accusation.

As is people's propensity to attack Israel, no matter how ridiculous the accusation.

Look at how many (name your adjective) people on this thread are also swallowing the uranium (story).

[edit on 10/12/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Look at how many (name your adjective) people on this thread are also swallowing the uranium (story).

So it's already been debunked, proven fraud? I'm curious, because you are acting like you already know that it's not true.

So do you have the reason to back that view up, or are you just being biased, dismissing it out of hand because you can't stand to think a negative thought about Israel? Again, the US, China, Russia, Germany, and many other countries have all done these sorts of things and worse. The pro-Israel lot really seems like a bunch of teat-seeking babies to me, they can't stand to hear a single negative word about their country. Maybe you should just move there?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

So it's already been debunked, proven fraud? I'm curious, because you are acting like you already know that it's not true.

Soooooo many outrageous claims have been made - see mattpryor post - that this one seems to be just one more.. I mean look at the title, people made to drink uranium.

And since you've already to jumped to insulting people that don't automatically agree with the story. So, where's your proof that it is a true story?

Come back when you have some ...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Some people will believe anything. Especially if Israel is allegedly behind it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Soooooo many outrageous claims have been made - see mattpryor post - that this one seems to be just one more.. I mean look at the title, people made to drink uranium.

I'm not sure why you think this is so outrageous. The CIA forced people to take '___' in the past, in stressful situations that resulted in very traumatic experiences. And that was in my own country. That this kind of stuff happens is a fact of life.

And since you've already to jumped to insulting people that don't automatically agree with the story.

Nope. I was addressing your automatic assumption that the story must be false. Why must it be false? Because you have to show such patriotism towards Israel? I don't understand the knee-jerk sentiments at all.

So, where's your proof that it is a true story?

I couldn't tell you whether the story is true or false. But your slip really shows when you automatically assume it's rubbish and don't even want to hear the possibility that it could be true, when virtually all 1st-world countries have done these kinds of things. Someone has convinced you that this is "fair and balanced," huh?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

So, you have no proof other than a dubious (in the past) russian source, but it's somehow OK for you to act like it's automatically a true story and anyone that might believe the opposite based on no more, no less than what you have is due some insulting language. Anti-Israel is automatically good from your stated in this thread point of view, being skeptical is automatically "bad" for being "pro-Israel" from your stated in this thread point of view.

That is a perfect example and definition of hypocrisy.

Would I be any different from you if I labeled you as "anti-semitic" based on your thread comments? Would you vigorously claim it is not so?

Yeah right ...

[edit on 10/12/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by bsbray11

So, you have no proof other than a dubious (in the past) russian source, but it's somehow OK for you to act like it's automatically a true story

I never said it was true, I'm simply entertaining it for the time being. Which I am able to do very calmly, since it does not anger me to read this article, and would not disturb me in the slightest if it proved to be true.

and anyone that might believe the opposite based on no more, no less than what you have is due some insulting language.

Again, I never made a conclusion either way, and never stated that this article was either true or false. It remains an open question. What isn't an open question is your automatic bias.

Anti-Israel is automatically good from your stated in this thread point of view, skeptical is automatically "bad" for being pro-Israel from your stated in this thread point of view.

Not quite. I just don't like it when people think Israel should get special favor amongst all other nations, because I know the reason so many people feel this way is a direct result of mass media influence in this country. If not for mass media, no one would give a damn about either Israel or Palestine, just as Americans don't give a damn about what's happening in Bosnia.

Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booooty. Shake your boooooty! :shake: :shake: :shake:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I never said it was true, I'm simply entertaining it for the time being.

Oh, so someone being forced to drink uranium (if true) is "entertaining" for you? You like to torture small animals as a kid? Still?

Again, I never made a conclusion either way, and never stated that this article was either true or false. It remains an open question. What isn't an open question is your automatic bias.

Anyone reading what you've written would know you have made up your mind, and that your bias is the one that is "automatic".

I just don't like it when people think Israel should get special favor amongst all other nations,

Please explain to us all how Israeli people "made" to drink uranium somehow equates to Israel getting "special favors amongst all other nations". Once again, if true, you've even listed out other countries supposedly "guilty" doing similar things. Are those countries "special", too?

This thread is garbage IMO, your own logic has been twisted into a pretzel shape, and your bias is clearly showing - you didn't (couldn't?) answer the anti-semitic question I posed.

Old saying: when you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Oh, so someone being forced to drink uranium (if true) is "entertaining" for you? You like to torture small animals as a kid? Still?

I would suggest consulting a dictionary as to the meaning of the word "entertain."

#

1. To consider; contemplate: entertain an idea.
2. To hold in mind; harbor: entertained few illusions.

Anyone reading what you've written would know you have made up your mind, and that your bias is the one that is "automatic".

Obviously, since I am the one who has yet to decide the validity of the article, while you already seem very confident in your conclusions. This is the whole crux of what I am talking about.

Please explain to us all how Israeli people "made" to drink uranium somehow equates to Israel getting "special favors amongst all other nations".

It is getting special favor from you because you are automatically assuming this article is false in defense of Israel.

Once again, if true, you've even listed out other countries supposedly "guilty" doing similar things. Are those countries "special", too?

Not if you take no issue in entertaining the fact that these things have also happened in other countries. If you automatically say, "What? China did THAT? NO WAY! I don't believe it!", then you would be showing an irrational preconception for China, for example.

This thread is garbage IMO, your own logic has been twisted into a pretzel shape, and your bias is clearly showing - you didn't (couldn't?) answer the anti-semitic question I posed.

Because bringing race into this is, and accusing me of being racist, is the last resort of an ignorant man.

Take your own advice.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Zero... I cant believe I am the only one who read your post... there are still people spewing 'people will believe anything..'
Thank you for the link and clearing it up!
I think this site need way more people like you and way less people blinded by patriotism

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I would suggest consulting a dictionary as to the meaning of the word "entertain."

#

1. To consider; contemplate: entertain an idea.
2. To hold in mind; harbor: entertained few illusions.

real definition of entertaining

en·ter·tain·ment
(ntr-tnmnt)
n.
1. The act of entertaining.
2. The art or field of entertaining.
3. Something that amuses, pleases, or diverts, especially a performance or show.
4. The pleasure afforded by being entertained; amusement: The comedian performed for our entertainment.

Numbers 3 and 4 say all that needs to be said about how and why you find the forcing of people to drink uranium (if even true) "entertaining". You seems to really enjoy that thought of people being made to drink a radioactive poison for no other reason than because they are Israelis - which by any civilized measure is quite inhuman. Bias exposed. At least man up and admit it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Brother, I can't help you with your poor vocabulary.

You must be amongst the only people posting on this forum that don't understand what someone means when they say they are entertaining an idea.

At least you have simplified your post into your strongest argument.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join