It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot interviews Patrick Geryl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This looks like a real winner ladies and gentlemen! If you're looking for a DOOM fix, this man BRINGS IT in spades.

Enjoy!

The following info is written on the youtube info section:

THE WORLD CATACLYSM IN 2012 is the title of a book written by Belgian author Patrick Geryl in 2005 - and the title tells it just like he sees it. Patrick's opinion is so cut-and-dried - and quite devoid of hope! - that he was interviewed (not by us) in conjunction with the very alarming SONY PICTURES disaster movie, 2012.

This is the first video we've published which includes our disclaimer that while the interview presents interesting information, and that we have nothing against Patrick personally, we firmly believe that his conclusions are incorrect.

We actually debated whether to release it at all - though the video shows a civilized and intelligent conversation, and Patrick Geryl is a well-meaning and intellectually honest researcher. For someone certain that the world as we know it will end, Patrick is astonishingly cheerful, friendly and matter-of-fact.

We opted to release the video, with the disclaimer, so that his logic could be made accessible to others. In brief, Patrick is convinced that the sun will undergo a pole reversal in 2012, and that this will induce a similar reversal on Earth. At that point, says Patrick, all hell will break loose.

The idea of a cataclysm in 2012 is not just Patrick's. Roland Emmerich (the director of the movie 2012) did not get his ideas from him. The notion of a pole shift (or some other civilization-stopper) round about then has become a kind of modern myth.

What makes this interesting territory to explore is that, as many visitors to PROJECT CAMELOT will know, governments of the US and other countries have spent trillions of dollars building hundreds (if not thousands) of deep underground bases, some the size of small cities with a subterranean transport system connecting them, and most black project researchers now support the idea of a secret space program that might be far more advanced than would be easily believable.

The question is WHY. Is this preparation for a cataclysmic event that had been foreseen using classified technology - or one about which we were warned by friendly time-traveling ETs? Or is the reality more subtle: that there was reason to take precautions against a possible event of this nature, but that while the military were doing what they do best - digging in defensively - the best minds on and off the planet were working to eliminate the threat?

Based on insider testimony from our own multiple sources, PROJECT CAMELOT firmly believes the latter. For more on this, read our major article 2009: A TALE OF TWO TIMELINES [ [link to projectcamelot.org] ] which cites strong evidence that the future is changeable (and NOT fixed) - and that the way things turn out for us all is influenced not only by high technology, but also by the power of consciousness itself.

This is, in our view, the flaw in Patrick Geryl's analysis. He omits to consider the power of consciousness to shape events (which is why the 2012 movie is dangerous: it might scare millions of people into manifesting the very thing that is least wanted).

We believe that the many hundreds of thousands of Indigo and Crystal Children, preceded by more mature warriors like ourselves (and there are MANY of us: we are only two people among a very large worldwide team that spans every culture), would NOT be here if the future was all wrapped up. Speaking personally, we would have incarnated on another planet. Why land on Planet Earth just to jump off the cliff edge? It makes no sense to us unless there was a game to be played.

Here, the use of the word 'game' does not imply anything trivial. Seen from an Earthly level, it couldn't be more serious - although a spiritually light touch adds substantially to the power one has at one's disposal to catalyze change. The notion of a 'game' is that the outcome is uncertain - and that the desired outcome is worth striving for, against opposition in the form of the counter-intentions of others, and other practical challenges.

This is what we're certain is going on: the stakes are high, the outcome is not fixed, and there are players in this game - seen and unseen, on either side - which have significant power and ability.

This is the shortest written summary we can offer of what is a huge subject. It's not everything that Project Camelot is about, but is quite a large part: and those of you who have accompanied us on this journey will be aware of much of what has been written above. We ask you to support the process, each in your own way, of ensuring that the outcome for the human race is a desirable one, and that the planet will be one which our children will enjoy - and where we ourselves will be pleased to return in our next lifetime, should we choose.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just in case my link doesn't work... I seem to be link impaired.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

I love Project Camalot. Thanks, I ave been looking for recent interviews and have not seen this one yet. I am going to watch and will be back to comment. Star for you .....

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by Tapped In

I love Project Camalot. Thanks, I ave been looking for recent interviews and have not seen this one yet. I am going to watch and will be back to comment. Star for you .....

Thanks. I wish I could have posted something better. After watching the video for about 15 minutes I stopped it.

The man doesn't seem credible to me, but that doesn't mean you should think the same. Decide for yourself.

I posted another Project Camelot interview a few minutes ago that is much better.

Superwave: Project Camelot interviews Dr Paul LaViolette
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well....Dire message, not creditable but dire.

The only thing is.

Bush Jr bought 500 acres in South America next to a US Military base. If anything I believe the Bush family would be in the know.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FredMcWoozy

The Bush family, the Gores, Kissinger, the Royal family (UK) - quite a few of the power families have purchased ranches in Paraguay and Argentina. The common factor to all of these is that the land sits on large, clean water sources.

It is the last warm place convenient to the South Pole though. Kind of makes you wonder about the legends of secret Nazi UFO bases in a volcanic paradise under the South Pole ice. Admiral Byrd's South Pole mission anyone?

As to the logic behind them thinking that just because people are still being born means there will be no cataclysm. All of our ancestors lived through some pretty major disasters. Also, I have a faint recollection of a biblical prophesy that said babies would be born without souls in the last days.

Oh well, if you take the biblical stuff seriously the end has to be at least 1000 plus years away. Just don't count on the "rhapsody" escape plan. That story came from a 16 year old girl in fairly recent history and isn't in the bible.

Sometimes I think all Project Camelot has accomplished is to force various con men to jump through hoops like Chinese contortionists in order to keep somewhat in line with each other's BS.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I watched both of the interviews you attached and liked both of them. The first guy did not have many credintails but he was interesting and bold if he is full of it. The second guy I liked less because he was a bit dry but the information was interesting, thank you again for the links.
Melissa101

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by FredMcWoozy

The Bush family, the Gores, Kissinger, the Royal family (UK) - quite a few of the power families have purchased ranches in Paraguay and Argentina. The common factor to all of these is that the land sits on large, clean water sources.

It is the last warm place convenient to the South Pole though. Kind of makes you wonder about the legends of secret Nazi UFO bases in a volcanic paradise under the South Pole ice. Admiral Byrd's South Pole mission anyone?

As to the logic behind them thinking that just because people are still being born means there will be no cataclysm. All of our ancestors lived through some pretty major disasters. Also, I have a faint recollection of a biblical prophesy that said babies would be born without souls in the last days.

Oh well, if you take the biblical stuff seriously the end has to be at least 1000 plus years away. Just don't count on the "rhapsody" escape plan. That story came from a 16 year old girl in fairly recent history and isn't in the bible.

Sometimes I think all Project Camelot has accomplished is to force various con men to jump through hoops like Chinese contortionists in order to keep somewhat in line with each other's BS.

Correction to the above underlined text: We are at the the end times the bible prophecies: Search you tube for Daniels Timeline it will explain how this is fact. I do agree in the fact that we are not likely to escape the tribulation by means of a rapture because the bible references to many things about the Christains during the tribulation. Oh PS the guy in Daniels timeline IMO has a good foundation and expalins the timeline with excellent Biblical reference however I do not believe he has the exact times nailed as to the return of Jesus, but I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

When the burning shrub tells me the end is here I'll start believing. People have been making the end times fit current history since the first Easter. It's too perceptual and when it comes down to it, we don't really know what the Bible should actually contain thanks to the original "powers that be" engaging in some creative editing.

Then again, my views on religion are a lot less mysticism based than most people's.

Our planet will have more disasters, no way around it. The top half of the hit list either would or could wipe out humanity completely and could take place anytime, anywhere. Live your life, enjoy it and be ready to check out at any time. That doesn't mean people should lay down and give up, just that we shouldn't get so worked up about possible "end times".

If they really are "end times" there's not much anyone is going to be able to do about it anyway.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I am watching this video now and I admire people like Kerry and Bill for their unedited interviews.

However I am always confused by people believing the end of the Mayan calender is 2012 as opposed to 2011. I truly believe Dr Johan Calleman has it right when you look at all the facts from his website.

My question is why do people insist it the end is 21st December 2012 just because it is a look good mathematically? Why does Hollywood believe it with their 2012 movie, why do some many authors talk about 2012 and why is it Dr Johan Calleman believe is the only one (I have found) believing the end date is 28th October 2011.

Just my thoughts.
Regards,
E.T

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I forgot to add the links to Dr Johan Calleman's website and article about the 2011 and 2012 confusion.
Dr Johan Calleman's website
Risks believing the Mayan calender ends 21/12/2012

I would welcome any opinions and thoughts on this subject.

Regards,
E.T

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by eclectic.thoughts

It is of my opinion after much research that no one can accuratly predict the exact date. The reason being is that our secular calander has been perverted and it would be impossible to calculate with any accuracy from the scewed calander. The closest thing to an accurate calander is the Jewish one and even they admit being off by about 7 years give or take. If you are interested in the subject I suggest you research the secular calander. From my calculations the end time may come anytime between 2010 and 2020. Regardless of the exact date we are close and need to prepare to the best of our ability.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Patrick Geryl : The World Cataclysm in 2012

Patrick Geryl is convinced that the sun will undergo a pole reversal in 2012

[edit on 11-10-2009 by stargazerman]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I watched the Patrick Geryl interview with an open mind however, the recurrent cyclic timeframe of 11,500 years between utter global catastrophy just doesn't make sense. He predicts that at the end of each cycle there is a poleshift where, the globe, essentially has a tectonic plate facelift avec all the dire cosequences for life on Earth. This will be a global tectonic shift of some 30 degrees. In addition there will be tsunami waves in the order of 1.5km high or more (sounds quite an ordeal ahead folks) travelling at 3000km/hr.

Call me old fashioned but that kind of thing I would consider a global killer at the very least, everyone would die if such an event were to happen. Now considering the premis that this thing does indeed occur every 11,500 years there would be no plantlife left on Earth never mind humans. It is total BS from start to finish, don't waste your time on this.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by baba484

Some other info actually supports this mans theory`s, so just take a look at what NASA is doing for the moment regarding sunspot studies.

We will see...maybe good bye or..good morning everyone :-)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Patrick geryl is from the same country as I am.
Recently i've seen a show on discovery channel and he said he decoded the mayan calendar
and what's really gonna happen. He said the world will end because of natural disasters such as
volcanoes, tsunamis,..
He's a real doomsday predictor haha

top topics

join