It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Prophecy Settled - Once and For All

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is all very interesting and everything but I seriously doubt that this numbering system will lead you to who is the Antichrist. Interesting? Yes. A waste of time? Yes. I believe your time is better spent developing a relationship with Jesus. He will give you the wisdom and knowledge you need if you diligently seek Him. This numbering system will only tell you what you already know.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtplacebo
witchcraft=666, illusion=666, knighthood=666, vaccination=666, computer=666, monetary=666, humanity=666, lustful=666, doublespeak=666, outlaws=666, Kissinger=666, Monsanto=666

I'm having a problem here.
While your intentions might be good, I don't get this whole numerology thing you're using to come to this conclusion.

Based off of what you said were evil, there's defintely three things in that labled section that you're involved with, four if you are american for sure.

However I wouldn't go and call you evil just because of that.

Also, I just want to point out that a computer can't be inherently evil. Neither can money. They can be used for good deeds or for evil ones, but neither are evil out of the gate, and can never really be 'evil'.

By your logic a fork at your dinner table could be evil since technically you could use it for evil purposes

I'm curious with your numbers what else adds up to 666.

Godbless!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

An early Christian named Irenaeus warned in 170 AD against "counting the number of the beast".

"It is therefore more certain, and less hazardous, to await the fulfillment of the prophecy, than to be making surmises, and casting about for any names that may present themselves, inasmuch as many names can be found possessing the number mentioned; and the same question will, after all, remain unsolved. For if there are many names found possessing this number, it will be asked which among them shall the coming man bear." [Irenaeus, Against Heresies, Book V, Ch. 30]

This site will help you test any word, if you want.

novusordoseclorum.com...

Here are some other AntiChrists"

SANTACLAUS
FEDERAL RESERVE
KISSINGER

I tried Hamburger and brat wurst. Apparently both of those are safe. (whew)

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
uhhh Ok, there was an operation or an experiment going back since at least the 50's this was on the utmost classified level and I believe basiclly no one knew about it. If a beast just sort of happened under religious unpure circumstances what it would mean in reality the circumstance for everything to fit. And what if their were these things that reached the 4 corners of the globe , these things that were already set into motion going on if you knew how to read on a level of CIA decription and knew what to look for you could see. In Behold a Pale Horse it gets into some of the logistics of how something like this might be possible, and that is from Revelations a pale horse named death. He says not everything might be true in the begining of the book and could have been changed or altered by him or someone else.In the history of time their have probably been a lot of people asking the questions you ask or the considerations you have and with the Central Intelligence Agency or the KGB where they can amass all the knowledge about a subject as possible, they might have already considered these things or went into depth about them. In Davinci Code they were talking about a treasure passed around since the knights of the templar I think or King Arthur. These things have all been considered and I think were to go on behind the scenes as an underground thing or a topic of freemasons . I saw a show about the freemasons years ago and it said that they were the top of the trade whatever they were doing they were the supervisor who knew how to do all the work precisely and correctly. Maybe it has all been considered underneath everyone's eyes. And the world years ago who couldve known what revelations was really about or motives.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Reading through this thread, and this weblink:www.rumormillnews.com... I can see one thing real clear. This Maitreya fellow is nothing but another fake Godman, there have been others......I am with one of the posters who said no Christ, no anti-Christ, problem solved. It is all Problem/Reaction/Solution.

Problem: Many people believe in the Bible/Koran, in these books are certain prophecies, events and people, this must be made to be so.

Reaction: If the Christian Nation is to have a savior Godman, then the Nation of Islam, which is in heavy competition with Christianity, must also have such a Godman, different from the American/European Christ figure. Maitreya fits this bill perfectly.

Solution: Maitreya, much like Hitler was, is carefully groomed to be the AntiChrist...I am pretty sure several others too have been prepared for this role. Read and study on the Rise of the Third Reich, and the attempted rise of a Fourth Reich, Jim Marrs has an excellent book on this.

Whether you all like it or not, the Christian Nations and Islam are at war right now, this is a religious war, make no mistake about it. When do we stop playing politics in everything?
dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The souless1 huh? You mean Dani Filth? I'd tell him his music sucks, because the lyrical content isn't worth a darn and I know that would make him so angry he'd cry till his knickers were soaked because he prides himself on his grandiloquent speech.

What does any of it matter? IF I were not on the side of the light, then flee from this place and take shelter with the Lamb who leads not his flock astray. He is the son of God, not I. I am a human or man born of the marriage of man and woman. I am just a man and I shall die and then comes the judgment. I don't tarry with what I will do when. I let rigteousness guide me when I am not tempted away from doing what is right.

Does that answer your question?
No?
Oh well.

Yes, I was just speaking in general what would happen if the ANTICHRIST WAS FOUND.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I got this magazine today, unlocking mysteries with Solomons key understand the secrets of ancient symbols and their meaning , a companion guide to "the Lost Symbol" freemasons: the secret brotherhood that shaped our nation. On the cover is a compass a 90" degree T square a G in the middle and the eye from the pyramid on the 1$ bill. I think in ancient cultures "A" might have stood for man while "V" might have stood for woman.
I am sorry for being so upfront just we might not be able to discover the secret of numerology or the code couldve been lost to us. This has been an obsession of mine I got into trouble with some of my threads considering this cause of politics. I named myself prisoner of war cause I assumed some sort of columbiner thing was going on and I was freaked out and running scared . If you think of music where that goes or everywhere TV reaches with the cababilities of today. There used to be other threads thinking about obama or bush with the numbers I try to read them all cause this fascinates me. Sorry if I didnt contribute to what you originally intended for this thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

Ok, so the English letter "A" is Sumerian and somehow equals 6?

And if it starts at 6 how do you get 1+2+3+4... it starts at 6.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just.... Wow. A forum where the slogan is "deny ignorance" (which annoys the hell out of me the way people have it in their avatars or sigs or posts or whatever, develop your own mind, thinking for yourself is good for you) and here we have yet another thread on all this jesus antichrist satan crap. Science: Tricks and False Signs. Awesome.

I usually avoid subjects on religion because they make me absolutely livid, but when someone is so bold as to claim that they have solved everything to do with a subject "once and for all" with a youtube video (which I suspected before opening and to my slight horror I was correct about) I can't stay quiet.

How anyone can take seriously a book that essentially is a compilation of other, far older stories is so far beyond me, I sometimes wish I needed a crutch just so I could understand where all of this wholly devoted to a fairy tale stuff comes from. Especially with the translations, use of slang that no one knows the true meaning of anymore and selective editing. I mean, really?

Anyway, what difference does it make who the "antichrist" is? Say I'm totally wrong and all of this glorified Disney movie religion stuff is true. Still, who cares? There is no need. Yes, this Scooby Doo character has something to do with the "end times". But guess what? People have been predicting the end since jesus of place-that-didn't-yet-exist "died on a cross". For OUR sins, no less. Funny how he dies for our sins yet if we look at a woman on TV and think about how attractive she is we still go to hell, no?

Have an affect on your daily life? Not as long as you don't obsess over it. And what happens if any of these predictions of this alleged antichrist are true? You won't know until it's too late, so the best you can do is say "told you so" to the few remaining people, if you're even still around to do so. But I can see how sitting around trying to decipher another imaginary being with numerical values and youtube is a worthwhile existence.

One more thing: Why are people so fanatical when chances are truly stacked against them by their own beliefs? I mean really, what are the odds that you will not be one of the roughly 2.1 billion people of your exact beliefs "left behind"?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8b5c2704f74.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I don't feel bad in the slightest when I'm persecuted for believing in YHVH and Yeshua. I've got the exact opposite route before and found unbelief to be a ruinous road. If you haven't found that yet, well...I pity you for the day that you do.

1 Kinds 10:14 says something very interesting:

Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold, (kjv)

Now contrast that to what Revelation 13:18 says:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (kjv)

Solomon was called Solomon the Wise. Soloman (in our language) might be determined to have the meaning "a man" when we observe the roots solo and man. Now what is stamped on gold bars? .999

Moving right along, I encourage each of you to ask yourselves; Does your bravado not allow you to consider that your worldview may be skewed; that what you think or believe you know may not be the absolute truth?

You can know what you can't believe and can believe what you don't know.

So many so-called "truthers, activists, patriots, dissidents, etc" espouse this "gold and silver investment will save you" theory.

Well, if it comes down to silver and/or gold I'd say from a purely Biblical standpoint you're screwed, because .999 is upon both and 1 Kings 10:14 makes the connection quite clear to whosoever is wise enough to see the ruse.

But not many of you are willing to depart with your flavor of the month atheism.

If the internet is like a book, you're reading the last chapter right now guys. You're watching to much atheist propaganda on youtube and the signs are on the wall.

Dollar Dollar Dollar (Malta)Euro (Spain)Euro (Germany)Euro

This time split three ways with likemind to enslave in unison.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Your missing quite a few major points my friend. I see you've had it with trying to figure this stuff out. I can only say that your little picture and caption is wrong. That is not the way it went down. You see, you've come to a conclusion too and settled it once and for all haven't you?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The best part about this is that this number only apply to english. In other languages the result number will be complete off

witchcraft=666, illusion=666, knighthood=666, vaccination=666, computer=666, monetary=666, humanity=666, lustful=666, doublespeak=666, outlaws=666, Kissinger=666, Monsanto=666

portuguese
feitiçaria, ilusão, cavalheirismo, vacinação, computador, monetário, humanidade, luxúria, ambíguo.

No I won't waste my time to make the math. This point of view is just pure and simple egocentric.

If you gonna use this BS... use chinese as base.

Mandarin 1.052.000.000 people.
English 508.000.000 people.
Spanish 417.000.000 people.

BTW: The number of Chinese characters contained in the Kangxi dictionary is approximately 47,035. Good luck with the math

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Good point!!! The original Bible (if I'm not mistaken) was written in Hebrew. It would be interesting to see what the number 666 brings up if we apply it to the hebrew names in the bible. Sorry people, my ancient Hebrew ain't that great, so I'm unable to take it any further but maybe someone else out there has the ability to do that.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
novusordoseclorum.com...

David Rene de Rothschild = 666

www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.facebook.com...
educate-yourself.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Absolutely un effing believable:
www.esnips.com...

Follow the trail to the truth and you'll begin to see just how effed up this planet truly is. I suggest you get the intel before someone shuts it down. It is THAT serious.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
www.esnips.com...

I found this page quite some time ago. This page also appears to be related to the aforementioned insanely bizarre page associated with David Rene De Rothschild.

Anyone have a reason to visit Bohemian Grove yet?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Does anyone know the origin of this picture:

www.esnips.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You might think David Icke was a conman or on about nothing, but if you just look really hard you'll find there is a lot of hidden horror and no one seems to find it.

www.esnips.com...

That image for example is highly disturbing. It is entitled "jihadkids2"

How much more effed up do things have to be before you get MAD?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Does anyone know the origin of this picture:

www.esnips.com...
Pretty sure it's from the movie "Enemy Mine" but I'm not 100%. Here

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Um, no it's not. LOL.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Who is the real anti-christ?
I say "duke it out!"

Rise Of The Anti-Christ
In ASCII code, "al gore" = 97 + 108 + 32 + 103 + 111 + 114 + 101 = 666, therefore Al Gore is the anti-Christ.

encyclopediadramatica.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join