It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist Prophecy Settled - Once and For All

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
As many have suspected, it is the Maitreya.

And his name is Apostikane.

And Apostikane equals 666 in English Base 6 Gematria.

novusordoseclorum.com...
exodus2006.com...

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W =138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

Apostikane=666

The hour is very late.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by thoughtplacebo]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Once again, you are using a numbering system that is arbitrary and without foundation. If you multiply the alphabet's numbers by 6, then names that would add to 111 would become 666. This is not the way to do things. "Apostikane" adds up to 111, if you just use a plain numbering (A=1, B=2, ... Z=26). This is not the way to do things., either.

Where do you even find this numbering? It's *not* Gematria, BTW. It might be called "numerology", but Gematria has a firmly established numbering system. In *HEBREW*.

Assuming it would be valid in English, Apostikane would equal 516. That would be following the Gematria system where A=1... J=10, K=20... R=90, S=100... up to Z=800. This is the way it is done in Hebrew, only they use Hebrew letters.

If you torture the data enough, it will confess to anything. You can play around with numbering and spellings and get anything to equal 666. That doesn't make it significant or meaningful. It's just playing around with numbers.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Wow chiron, talk about a thorough, concise debunking. Well done.
star 4 u

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Not debunked whatsoever. The video attached to the subject describes Gematria in Hebrew and in Greek for the word Maitreya.

Apostikane is Maitreya.

Apostikane is equal to 666 in base 6 English whether you call the system Gematria or not.

A very devisive trick of the antichrist will be to attribute nonsense to the findings by suggesting that in base 7 he is Christ because his name equals 777 in base 7. But the truth is that he is 666 and you would be "wise" to take note.

1 Kings 10:14

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

Can you show me a picture of a guy named Apostikane??

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
www.rumormillnews.com...

members.fortunecity.com...

The information you have requested is on the two previous sites.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I thought the name of the antichrist is Apollyon = Apollo in Greek
or Abaddon in Hebrew (Rev. 9:11)

both names mean "Destroyer" but modern peoples might know the
soon to appear Apollo figure as 'Nimrod', which would be just another deception by Satan/Lucifer

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
To have an antichrist you must have a christ.

There wasnt one, he didnt exsist, god doesent exsist - simple - sorted!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Depends who you ask. Some believe he is the antichrist, while others believe he is Satan.

Perhaps this Maitreya is Appolyon and is responsible for convincing Jehovah's Witnesses that Jesus is Appolyon.

Either way, Apostikane=666, The Maitreya is a false prophet and I'm not falling for any of his tricks or false signs (science).

Do I have everything in this life figured out? Absolutely not, but I'm not accepting Any of the names I discover, which includes Kissinger.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Mark 13:21 - 23

And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Mark 13:33
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Assuming that you understand what is going on and what is being said in these passages.

I ask you one question because I have learnt of this, why are you pointing other people towards a possible anti-christ?

Thats what false teachers do.

It tells you in the bible to focus on God not the anti-christ.

Dont fool yourself or anyone else for that matter.

It does not matter who the anti christ is or is not, what matters is where you focus your heart.

Right now your preaching anti-christ, cant you see how easily it is to be fooled?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Wow OP way to jump at a random name, when this person is in the global spotlight and not just some blip on the new age radar get back to me. thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

The antichrist is not Christ and so I do not believe that warning others against accepting the mark is antichristian whatever. I feel it is my duty to warn others so that they do not partake in the plagues. Like tongues, it is a sign for the nonbelievers as well.

I received the message of Revelation 13:18 as directive to calculate the name and I have done so to the best of my capabilities. Yes, 1 Kings 10:14 seems to point toward Solomon with the gold being marked with .999. I have looked into that as well and I'm feeling it is all connected.

And no, I do not say here is Christ nor there is Christ. I say Jesus is Christ.

I'd like to point everyone paying attention to this threat to a different thread where I have laid out more on the topic (if you are interested in uncovering the truth regarding the Maitreya and the Antichrist). I feel my research has not been in vain AND there are likely many people here on ATS with more intel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I dont think you are understanding.

You are telling people about an anti-christ, thats not telling them anything other than that.

Everyone is led by different things, you might be led to a certain belief through certain means. That does not mean that anyone else will be lead the same way, you are informing people of a possible anti christ. Thats all your doing, your not preaching the bible either, your preaching a mathematical formula and an anti christ. What makes you so sure that this would lead everyone to God as one example?

I am suggesting is that you read the bible rather than sit with a calculator and spend your time looking for the anti christ in the word of God.

Your not reading it if your calculating equations are you?

If you cannot understand this then take some time to think about it, the mark of the beast is something that is in the bible, yes, but where does it say anything about using gemmatria or specific formulas whatsover?

Anyways, im not going to keep going on, if you believe its what you should be doing then so be it, just ask yourself at some point why this is important. Even if you are correct its not going to stop anything or prevent people from what is to come.

Just be careful is all, especially with the way you speak to people about this topic as it can be easily misleading.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Understood.

Now please be aware that my current message is thus;

WAKE UP!!!

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W =138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

witchcraft=666, illusion=666, knighthood=666, vaccination=666, computer=666, monetary=666, humanity=666, lustful=666, doublespeak=666, outlaws=666, Kissinger=666, Monsanto=666

Apostikane=666
Apostikane, The Maitreya
members.fortunecity.com... /omegatimes/falsechrist-persec ution1.htm

Revelation 16:15, Amos 3:6, Revelation 18, Revelation 9-11, Revelation 3:20, Revelation 13:18, 1 Kings 10:14

Beware the mark stay away from it!

It took much reading of the Bible to even come to the point I am at. Have I been a perfect man? No, not in the slightest. But tell me, does this man:

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Look like an older version of this man?

www.stefanvandenhout.nl...

I am doing what is within my capacity to live in accordance with Revelation 16:15. I believe preparedness will be essential in the end times as fear may overcome right thinking if I am not aware of what is happening. Were I to know who specifically comes, then I may mount a defense. I have one anyway without a specific name; Matthew 24:5

I am NOT Jesus Christ. I am a Christian. I would emulate Christ were I free to do so and live in accordance with the will of His Father were I free to do so. I seek to shake this bondage. Okay?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Where did the picture of the older guy come from?
i tried a search on tineye but no result.
thank you

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by omarsharif

www.freerepublic.com...

Are you truly Omar Sharif? If you are, you ought to repent, because Jesus Christ is the son of God. He came to wash the sins of man away and intercede on our behalf before His Father. I would like very much to snatch you out of the fire, but I cannot let you pull me in.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

WAKE UP!!!

I believe what everyone wants to know is why do you start A=6?

Is there a valid reason other than it makes the letters add up to what you want?

Why wouldn't A=1? Are there 5 missing alphabet letters before A that only you know about?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

It starts at 6 because it is Sumerian and 6 is actually 1 in that way. It is incremental 1, 2, 3 and so on for a very good reason:

The number 666 is the sum of all numbers 1 through 36
i.e. 1+2+3+4+5+6 and so on.
In other words, 6 x 6 gives the product 36 and 1 through 36 added together provide the sum of the number.

I do not tell you any of these things to give you reason to worship a stupid number or any man who is involved with that number; WAKE UP!
I tell you so that you might flee Babylon and stay away from the fires of Hell; Draw nigh to Christ.

Thus, the square root of thirty six (i.e. six) is where I begin when calculating the number because 36 is the number by which 666 can be calculated by the sum of all numbers sequencially. Mathematically it is quite interesting and I detest math.

So, it IS sequencial 6(1) 12(2) 18(3) and so on.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Amazing, how many seek the SOULESS1. What would you do if you found it for real.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The souless1 huh? You mean Dani Filth? I'd tell him his music sucks, because the lyrical content isn't worth a darn and I know that would make him so angry he'd cry till his knickers were soaked because he prides himself on his grandiloquent speech.

What does any of it matter? IF I were not on the side of the light, then flee from this place and take shelter with the Lamb who leads not his flock astray. He is the son of God, not I. I am a human or man born of the marriage of man and woman. I am just a man and I shall die and then comes the judgment. I don't tarry with what I will do when. I let rigteousness guide me when I am not tempted away from doing what is right.

Does that answer your question?
No?
Oh well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join