It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTRATERRESTRIAL UFO DISCLOSURE (Dr. Edgar Mitchell interview)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

EXTRATERRESTRIAL UFO DISCLOSURE (Dr. Edgar Mitchell interview)

www.youtube.com

A short video on Nasas lies and deception and the eventual upcoming disclosure of E.T presence on our moon and here on earth.

Enjoy

Part 1:

Part 2:
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10/6/09 by Dracan6]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is great vid I found on youtube Interviewing former astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell. This vid has some interesting captures, and also some quite questionable information as well. I have never seen it posted here on ATS so I figured I would share my find. Sorry for any that have seen this if this is a repost. Enjoy

What you guys think? Especially about the Apollo 20 mission? Possible or just BS?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Personally i believe that we have been visiting the moon for years, we are on the moon, and that ufo's are here among us. It wont be long off disclosure and i cannot wait
Thx For the vids

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Slightly mis-leading,

Dr Mitchell believes that Roswell was a cover up, he says that he believes in intelligent life in the Universe, he says he has never seen a UFO or an alien, he says there are no un-natural artifacts on the Moon.

Dr Mitchell is a hero and should be shown more respect than this tacky presentation.

And you can't seem to spell his name either.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by butch_uk]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by butch_uk
Slightly mis-leading,

Dr Mitchell believes that Roswell was a cover up, he says that he believes in intelligent life in the Universe, he says he has never seen a UFO or an alien, he says there are no un-natural artifacts on the Moon.

Dr Mitchell is a hero and should be shown more respect than this tacky presentation.

And you can't seem to spell his name either.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by butch_uk]

Umm, I haven't watched the vids in the op, but Im pretty sure Mr. Mitchell has been documented saying he has personally seen an extraterrestrial..

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Selectively quoted, it seems.

Link

[edit on 6-10-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oops, seems I got my people mixed up here. This is the guy I was thinking about, not mitchell. My apologies..

www.americanchronicle.com...#

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Oops, seems I got my people mixed up here. This is the guy I was thinking about, not mitchell. My apologies..

www.americanchronicle.com...#

Perhaps he was a witness to secret testing of the "Robonaut" dextrous robot.

Link

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I thought the vids where interesting. It was a bit tacky yet, some good data packed together. Was that not Dr. Mitchell? I really wanted to get some input about these supposed Apollo 20 mission that the video was speaking of. As for the topic I just posted what the title of the vid it self.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged, good post, great videos. I strongly believe that not only are aliens visiting the Moon, I submit that the Moon itself is a spacecraft made of high grade metal.
(rang like a bell, could not drill into it) I also believe that there is a base, or bases on it, and that human beings live and work there. Certain things needed for the secret space program cannot be manufactured on Earth. One day real soon we will all know the truth about this, it is so close I can almost touch it! Soon it will be undeniable.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Lol never thought of the moon being artificial... kinda like the death star? Hell who can say for sure, its hard to say anything at all when we can't get any reliable information. It not like we can just pick up and go see for our selves. Its actually quite frustrating. I hope your right about this all becoming known sometime soon, I'm not so optimistic. It seems to me that now the gov. has been lying to the people for 50 or so years they're are going to have to keep on lying. Simply because if it were to be known to the masses that the gov. is capable of lying about something so monumental, and has for most peoples lives. They would lose all credibility and control. And we all know they wont let that happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Whats with the all caps in the thread title? The only thing missing is multiple exclamation points, lol. More often than not, thread titles like this lead to disappointment upon reading the thread, or its someone stumbling onto something that they haven't thought it through thoroughly and therefore think it's big news.

Good ol' Edgar doesn't know jack squat more than you or I do about UFOs/Aliens. If he had anything, and I mean anything substantial more than idle speculation he would put it out there, if anything to save face.

Edgar Mitchel has always been a fruit loop. People think just because someone is an astronaut, pilot or whatever that they are above being fruitloops and have intelligence that you or I can't comprehend. Not even close, I know an astronaut and many pilots that get confused at a four way stop sign for crying out loud.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Sorry for the caps... I just pasted the vid title. As for me I really don't give a damn about Edgar myself... I just like the culmination of interesting pic/vids that come together in this flick... Like I said, "it is an interesting video" nothing more.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Edgar is right on. The Pentagon meeting did happen.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Yeah heard about that. If more people like this press these issuse we may see some results. But I fear we need quite a bit more for that.

top topics

join