It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I am willing to listen.

Continue to divulge your story...I'm all ears.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This would jive with some of the general feelings i've been having about this whole situation the world is in.

and also make sense why certain information is leaking out.

i'm all ears.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If you have the guts to continue I have the guts to listen.

First off though you are going to have to bring some big guns.

Names. Since you have been cast to the gutter and you have the power to disrupt their game then you should not worry about exposing the names. Names that we can vet on our own.

Then the detailed plan. I'm sure it will be the same one or a variation of the ones we have all read on this site before.

I will give you the time of day to continue with your facts. Just make sure you bring them with something to back it up or else you will be flamed hard and then crash and burn like the many others before you that have tried this line.

I'm listening.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So far nothing we haven't heard before, but you sound genuine. I am eager to hear more of what you have seen and heard.

The word on the street is that their plan really IS failing. They are up the proverbial creek and their paddle is barely a stick.

This is the time for the rest of us to hold steady. Watch it crumble around us without fear or judgement. It will fall away, it can't survive anymore where we are going.

Hold fast and steady to visions of perfection, for after the crumbling, the New Earth will be revealed.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
Damn, a log off.

I don't think the beginning posts were less than welcoming, the op has no details, lots of words and nothing was said. I'm sure everyone can agree that it sounds interesting. I'm just torn between genuine conspiracy and information interest, and interest in what I wish the new Dan Brown book would've been.

When you come back please please please give me (us) some sort of information, preferably hard info.

When I saw the OP had logged off after posting this (the only) thread I looked at his/her most recent posts. The 1362 Kensington Rune Stone Thread is the only activity for this member. Here is the link to the first post on that thread.
link

The OP apparently has a story to tell regarding the Templars and the Kensington Rune Stone.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'll bite

so what are the blood lines and who are the major players?

where did these blood lines originate from?

what is going to happen within these few years?

do u have any information about 2012? if so what's going to happen that year?

I'll wait till u answer these before i ask some more

im just getting warmed up son

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
ok..2 starting threads posted without details...we here at ATS are NOT awestruck...the longer you wait, the more credibility you lose. it's the rational and sober that garner interest and trust. there are many members that have revealed information, where they have taken a risk doing so. be forthcoming and truthful, and you will be believed.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I was reading his posts on "The 1362 Kensington Rune Stone" thread as well.

Seems very articulate. had some scrabbles with some of the regulars on the Archeaology forum, but he hung in there to get his "20" posts in order to start his own thread.

So, "Bobby", you have the forum and people willing to hear whatcha got.

I'm pretty sure that you're steering towards the Davidic Bloodline, but I'll wait and see.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

yeah, I noticed this was the first thread, but I didn't see the additional post. Thanks, well, after two pages of begging for more info at least there is this possible connection.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

He made some very good points even if they may have been a little off topic for that thread. I especially admired the point he made regarding scientific opinion in regard to its vast financial resources and regulation. Peer reviewed does not necessarily indicate fact. There are many reasons to uphold untruths - money being just one them.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

You know jimmyx... I have been reading your words here on ATS for a bit... often I find myself at odd with your words so I do not comment on them....

On this matter we totally agree.

The OP seems more like a GLP scam artist begging for attention....

With lines like

I am here to tell the whole story if anyone here has to guts to listen.

My what a scary line right? IF we have the guts to listen... My eye!

This clandestiny has not gone rogue, is not a member of any magical mystical fraternal bloodlines, is not anyone special...NO rather clandestiny is just a person seeking attention from a conspiracy site on the web.

No name , no proof, No problem...for some anyways....

Its Ironic....someone as far out their as myself is more cynical about threads like this than our veteran members here....

TO question how far out there I am one need only look to my screen name....

All that said I still think this clandestiny, is pulling legs for attention.

Notice the lack of guts to continue posting the story?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by jimmyx

You know jimmyx... I have been reading your words here on ATS for a bit... often I find myself at odd with your words so I do not comment on them....

On this matter we totally agree.

The OP seems more like a GLP scam artist begging for attention....

With lines like

I am here to tell the whole story if anyone here has to guts to listen.

My what a scary line right? IF we have the guts to listen... My eye!

This clandestiny has not gone rogue, is not a member of any magical mystical fraternal bloodlines, is not anyone special...NO rather clandestiny is just a person seeking attention from a conspiracy site on the web.

No name , no proof, No problem...for some anyways....

Its Ironic....someone as far out their as myself is more cynical about threads like this than our veteran members here....

TO question how far out there I am one need only look to my screen name....

All that said I still think this clandestiny, is pulling legs for attention.

Notice the lack of guts to continue posting the story?

well thanks for the first part, we here as members probably have more in common then we think we do. i am a liberal, but i believe in the constitution, own a gun, i don't like higher taxes, and love the country i'm in, but not the direction or path our leaders have taken us.

that said...yup...clandestiny needs to put up or shut up...you or i could have written those posts off the tops our heads, if we were inclined to do so.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I too would like to hear more .

Is there any book or " truth movement " reporter that comes closest to describing just what is going on in the world today ?

Did your family blood line revere any books , books that they felt held truth or wisdom ?

But yes please continue with your story I would very much like to hear what you have to say .

Edit to add ... Have you ever herd of William Cooper and his studies of " Mystery Babylon " ?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am definitely willing to listen to anyone (for the most part) who wishes to share first hand accounts and personal experience when it comes to any aspect of the economy, conspiracies, etc... So please, share what you wish to share, and I promise you some people will listen with an open mind... others may ridicule, but if you never share the information you have because some people on a message board may say you're lying, then how will the truth ever be told?

We are all hoping for something like this to happen, we all wish to know the truth. I always tell my family if we knew everything that was actually happening in the world, instead of all the lies and cover-ups, than are minds would not be able to handle it. However I feel I am an exception to this, and I'm sure many others on ATS are as well.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

OP, disregard any premature judgemental people on here. What matters most is that you tell your story, that you put it all here, and that people get to see it. Because, regardless of the hecklers that tend to show up on here, new people will find your story here at a later date, and be informed of what you have to say.

It also seems to me, that ATS is a better forum than some of those other forums, because I've heard some of these other ones are infiltrated with NSA people contributing a quick load of premature judgemental opinions in a matter of seconds, when somebody tries to spread some truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join