It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well Well Clandestiny i'm all ears brother. Do you mind answering some questions. What is the role of Lucifer as a deity? Is Qabala evil in nature?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Since there really isn't much to discuss until the thread starter decides to participate, thread locked to avoid further off-topic banter.

Clandestiny, please see your u2u in box for additional information and direction when you're ready.

[edit on 10/6/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I just read part 2 of this post and now its gone

Hope tptb haven't got to you!!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
How odd. I went to the OP's profile and he had started another thread to continue. Now that thread is gone along with his post?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
STAFF NOTE

Folks, we need to stay on-topic and civil. off topic posts and disagreeable behavior will be subject to post deletion and possible post ban. Please participate accordingly.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
BS alert is sky high .
Why not provide any evidence.
come on tell us something that i could not just make up or anyone with an imagination.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

So where is the other thread and his post? Should you not move it here instead of deleting it? This is weird. Are you censoring him?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The original thread starter has been advised to continue with his thread here. Please be patient and wait for him to post. Off-topic comments and complaints are subject to deletion and possible further penalty. There is a Complaints function and an ignore feature. If the thread doesn't interest you, find another.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Very strange , as mentioned post two regarding this topic has be removed ??

Can a mod please help explain why part two has been removed ?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Jeez, it's only been a few hours, and half of you are acting like some house wife that wants her new 1,000 sq. ft. house addition to be done in two days. Try to execise a little consideration and patients. Maybe he is getting his thoughts (notes) together. Maybe he had an urgent situation that needs to be attended to. Maybe he wants to see the maturity level of ATS (....).

If you plan on playing a game without planning... plan on loosing.

and feel free to knock me if he never returns

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Sorry we must have posted at the same time , thanks for the reply .

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Looking forward for the actual meat

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow, sorry for the lag, I didn’t know if anyone would want to hear this story or not. I know now that at least some of you will stick around to hear it all while some of you will not come back, until you start to hear about it everywhere you turn, then you will wish you had not left. As long as I know I have at least one ear, then I will focus my efforts on this thread as it appears to be the most productive project I having going on right now.

This story is more than of many chapters long but of volumes. I will try to tell it as best I can while answering your queries at the same time. I was thinking I would get a couple people who could make this into a conversation, and of course an argument. But I can’t possibly do much more than read all your responses while trying to focus in the general direction the group seems to want to go. I have a feeling that if this keeps up the way it is going, it will get too crowed in here for anyone to follow unless I post new threads every time I add more to the tale.

Let’s start at where we are now, what lead to the downfall of the plan that has caused the world to becomes such a hard place to live these days. If you divide 2000 by 3, you get 666.666..etc, that is the year 2000. I am probably not the first person to say that nor to combine that with the supposed Y2K virus and come away claiming the Y2K virus would cause some kind of cataclysmic end of the world as we know it. That wouldn’t be far from reality. Although if it was assumed that this plan was created by God, it’s theorist would have been mistaken, unless they knew God to be a man, or group of men, descended, or alleging to descend from, Jesus Christ, which are my ancestors.

There is more to the story than that. John’s Book of Revelation does mention the Y2K virus but it also mentions a lot of natural seeming disasters as well. So no matter how bad things got as a result if the Y2K virus, in order to convince the majority of the human race it was brought on by God, the God we are told is invisible who lives in the sky with Santa Clause and can see when we have been naughty and nice, not the one that my bloodlines worship, themselves, there had to also be hurricanes, earthquakes, drought, pestilence, etc. Mother Nature would have to join God in punishing us because some young couple ate an apple at the beginning of time or we wouldn’t have believed the apocalypse was heaven sent.

There are three sides to the global warming debate. One says it’s caused by excessive emissions of CO2, another says it doesn’t exist, and a third one you have likely never heard of, although it’s supported by some of the best scientific minds in the human race, although not by any politicians, so you won’t hear about it if you don’t know where and how to look for it. This theory has to do with pollutants that cause dramatic changes in weather patterns where they are emitted as they are emitted. It actually makes perfect and easy to understand sense too. In a moment, you will understand why the truth about this is not a preferred topic for public consumption.

In 1990, Clean Air Act legislation forced an additive to gasoline to be mandated into our fuel supplies. The bill was rammed through congress and put on Bush 41’s desk under the cover of the first war in Iraq. If you remember, that war was precipitated by Bush failing to tell Saddam Hussien to back away from Kuwait’s border thus giving him the nod to go ahead and invade. If Saddam had not invaded Kuwait, then the American news media would have had nothing to do but cover but the Clean Air Act debate. If that had happened, then all the money that Enron had passed around Washington leading up to then would have been for nothing because if the American people were following the details of the CAA debate about an additive to gasoline called MTBE, it never would have found its way into our national fuel supplies. Then Enron never wouldn’t have taken control of a trillion dollar loan meant to build MTBE refineries that they then invented the unregulated derivative financing tools that built a house of cards around that trillion dollars that collapsed last year.

The reason MTBE was key to this end of the world plan was because it is made of methanol and isobutylene, both which have debilitating effects on climate. When it was finally used in full force at 15% of our national fuel supply nationwide beginning in 1995, it had the effect of causing a national drought pattern to begin to form that forced billions, perhaps trillions of tons of water vapor into stratosphere where it could not come back down as rain until the supply of MTBE was cut off, which was supposed to happen in the early winter months of 1999 while it was cold, which would make that water vapor come down all at once.

Another aspect of science that you don’t hear about is how cataclysmic earthquakes are caused by rain in drought regions, especially when the rain ends, and even more so if ended all at once by a flood. If this plan had not been interrupted in the summer of 1999, then just before the Y2K virus went to work, the supply of MTBE would have been cut off giving the first impression that the end of the world had indeed arrived. The Y2K virus would have followed confirming it in most people’s minds.

This would have allowed the controllers of this plan to bring chaos and destruction to wherever they did not feel they had complete control of. The US was where they knew they would have the most problems convincing this was all part of a prophetic end of the world, that would have lead to the creation of a one world government, military, bank, and yes, religion. So we were targeted with extreme devastation. That initial MTBE attack would have been followed by worldwide chaos of a magnitude unimagined. It wouldn’t have settled down until a prophet arouse could explain it all, which further investigation would have lead to the revelation that he was a descendent of Jesus through the Templar’s, much the same as I am.

This would have lead to further revelations about Gods chosen people and their supposed heir to the throne of ruling mankind. The world’s governments would have been forced to come together to clean up the mess. A new world bank note would have to been issued while most previous control of wealth would have been lost to the chaos, the Y2K virus, and death. The plan was to be fluid from that point forward. There are members of the families that were groomed from childhood to play many different kinds of biblical inspired prophetic roles from all colors of the good verses evil spectrum, depending on what story line would be thought to work to get enough of the human race to back peace behind this new world order in exchange for risking the future of freedom to trust in God’s new plan for the human race. I was raised to be one of the carousel horses in this pretend race to the edge of time and can prove it beyond any POSSIBLE doubt.

Once control was established under the new order, everyone would have been divided up into - workers who were to clean up the mess, those who enforced the new order, and those who knew it was all one big joke, and their families who may or may not know the truth depending on their level of security clearance. Then we, you or, I would have been dead, would have built them a paradise while disease and seeming natural disasters would have controlled populations as you invented your way to not being needed anymore while you would have been replaced with genetically engineered human beings that were better suited for serving humanities new masters, or actually old masters who no longer had to hide who they are anymore, which they always hated, and still do even though they know they are not as grand as they always thought they were after me and a handful of others brought down their plan and continue to do so on a daily basis against overwhelming odds thus providing some pretty clear evidence that there is an invisible force that has a righteous mind towards freedom and our future because we do not claim to have been able to do this without help from them, whoever or whatever they are, but have been with me for most of my life.

Man, that was a mouthful wasn’t it? I’ll be back later after taking a break and doing some exercise. If you will stick with me, I will stay at this until it is over, which may not take long, all I need is a door to get my foot in and the game is over, or just beginning. We will see. There is no telling how the other team will react. I am pretty sure they are ready to conceded defeat. But there is no telling til it is over. But there is no point in looking back because there is nothing to go return to. It has to end before anything new can begin.

They replaced MTBE with ethanol and are trying to increase its use to 15% to try and fake the end of the world again in 2012. But that appears to be because they have no other choice. They have to play as long as there is still a board to play on or protocols built into the financial system will cause the economies of the world to collapse so that the only thing that can get it back up and running is a new world order; or a plan we have that can be put in place if we can get this story out where everyone can see it without the other team doing something really stupid.

I can’t stress enough that this story is real.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I have saved the second post to my computer and printed it out to read later because I am at work. Thanks for the post, clandestiny. I will read it and comment later.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I very much look forward to reading the complete story on here soon

OOps...I wrote that reply too soon....I should have finished scrolling through.
Will now read the follow-up

[edit on 6-10-2009 by satwin]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join