It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotline to answer H1N1 flu questions - CALL THEM ASAP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

State health officials are setting up a hotline to help answer questions about the H1N1 virus as the first doses of the vaccine head to Connecticut. The hotline number is 1-800-830-9426.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This has to go viral. We need to flood their phones. Thanks a lot for this thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why should we call them? They won't admit that the H1N1 is a total scam. They won't retract any of their fear-mongering. What makes you think that if we call them it will make much of a difference?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Because its just gonna be darn fun to do.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
This has to go viral. We need to flood their phones. Thanks a lot for this thread.

You're welcome , I am sure they are already getting bunch of phone calls besides mine telling them to go shove the jab up there rear .

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Why should we call them? They won't admit that the H1N1 is a total scam. They won't retract any of their fear-mongering. What makes you think that if we call them it will make much of a difference?

To let them know we are awake and they should stop with this nonsense ... If they are not willing to get vaccinated .. why should we ?

I laugh anytime I hear some of these fear mongering by the mainstream media .. guess what ?? IT'S NOT WORKING ANYMORE .. I just laugh at them .

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I just called them. They are mere sheep doing the mans biding. I spoke with a female who could not tell me anything about it. I asked what's in the vaccine and she did not know. I said I heard there's mercury in it, she said she's never heard that before. I told her that I have never in my adult life gotten a regular flu vaccine and thus have never gotten the flu so why do I need to get a swine flu vaccine if its no more dangerous than the regular flu she said it's just safer to get it. I wish I had some way to record my calls, I didn't get anything real good, but I thought I at least might be talking to someone who could at least carry a decent debate.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
I just called them. They are mere sheep doing the mans biding. I spoke with a female who could not tell me anything about it. I asked what's in the vaccine and she did not know. I said I heard there's mercury in it, she said she's never heard that before. I told her that I have never in my adult life gotten a regular flu vaccine and thus have never gotten the flu so why do I need to get a swine flu vaccine if its no more dangerous than the regular flu she said it's just safer to get it. I wish I had some way to record my calls, I didn't get anything real good, but I thought I at least might be talking to someone who could at least carry a decent debate.

Nice .. I personally dont have a microphone ( or i wud of record it ).. I made at least 6 -7 calls these past few days . my cell phone has a record .. but I cant transfer the files to my computer for some reason

If u have a microphone .. Try to record the call . and come up with some really good questions before u call !

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't get it. You want us to call and flood their phones so that people that have legitimate concerns and questions, that actually LIVE in Connecticut have a hard time getting through? What are we suppose to ask them that you could not just ask and then summarize for us? Or do you just want us to call them and ask "is your refrigerator running"?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The point of flooding there phones is to get them talking. To get them saying everybody that calls is not blind and really know the truth. If the majority of calls they get are anti shot, the word would pass around that there really are a lot of people pissed off about this. Will it change anything? No but I lost nothing by making a 3 minute call.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i heard the h1n1 was made in a lab to be used for chemical warfare, what exactly is in the vaccine?

new topics

top topics

join