It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe im so sorry, i done my best

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
There was an eerie depressing feeling around my town yesterday morning. People had voted yes to lisbon, not out of the wanting of the treaty, but out of pure fear. In the last few months there has been a campaign of fear that spread through the media.

I voted no, and tried to educate others not to fall for the fear tactics, but no avail..

This is just a small thread, im feeling so depressed right now i can bairly type this..

I just wanted to say im sorry, and i love you all.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thank you. There is only so much any single individual can do.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I knew as soon as you guys said NO last time, TPTB were like ORLY? We'll see about this.... So they asked again, holding a mainstream media gun to your countries head. I'm from Liverpool, most of my family originated from Ireland I believe. Why couldn't they just accept the NO?

Whatever they want they get.....

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Don't feel too bad.

I have a feeling it won't work anyway, no one is really ready for it.

Just look what happened in the start of the financial crisis, countries starting edging toward protectionism, even though it was in conflict with trade laws and the EU. I wish Britain had, but we were pathetic little lap dogs yet again.

Mark my words, as soon as a war breaks out, or we have another financial crisis (or even if this one continues to get deeper as we expect) Europe will drift in separate directions at the will of the people.

The vast majority only accept such things because they are fooled by the few positives, as soon as a negative appears, as soon as a sacrifice is demanded, the people wake up and such agreements are torn up.

Might not happen in the near future, but it'll happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well done to you for trying to educate others about the facts

But, it was always gonna happen..

The 'referendum' was just a show for the cameras, to make it appear democratic. The fact is, these people at the top will do whatever it takes to push this through.

At least Ireland actually got to appear to be voting, here in the UK, it was just a case of 'oh yeah, by the way, you're all voting yes on this. Regards, Her Majesty's Government'..

Roll on the centralised regulation and one-size-fits-all lawmaking, and the stripping of all European nations' individualities..

Time to move to Iceland I think.. They're not in the EU, yet.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You can only do so much, you tried but some many of your fellow country's men and women were scare mongered into accepting the treaty.

Today marks the day of an empire, the European Empire.

There will be oppressed people within this empire, there will be as always an unaccountable elite who will run this empire.
This empire has the potential to be the largest, most powerful coalition in the world.

But just like all other empires of the past, things will change, people will rise up, the empire will crumble.

Over history, many nation's have tried to control people of many nations, eventually they all have fell. Even the mighty empire of Britain fell and now Britain is a small former shell of what she was. Rome was destroyed by infighting, when Rome was weak other nations took advantage.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You dont have to say sorry for anything.
I just hope things get even worse from now on , that will oppen the eyes of many people or maybe i am wrong and the treaty will fix alot of problems , ah!!! im just fooling myself.

Funny , while reading this thread , Durão Barroso appeared on the news saying "thank you Ireland" ,i just laughed hearing that snake speaking.

We are seriously in need of some hardcore dissidents.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by dracodie]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie

Funny , while reading this thread , Durão Barroso appeared on the news saying "thank you Ireland" ,i just laughed hearing that snake speaking.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by dracodie]

Siiiick....

Read: Thank you for submitting to our will Ireland..

'Now to bring the Czech republic to its knees.'

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Welcomme to democracy!
we KNEW this, it is incredible.
If we had yet a NO they would have tried again next year or so.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The above comment, regarding Empire, needs to be taken seriously

And, contradicting the Commissions view, the European Union is an imperial system. The process of becoming, or even being considered, a member state means erosion of national law and culture - replacing it with European.

Once the European Union is satisfied, it will then consider membership accession.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
There was an eerie depressing feeling around my town yesterday morning. People had voted yes to lisbon, not out of the wanting of the treaty, but out of pure fear. In the last few months there has been a campaign of fear that spread through the media.

I voted no, and tried to educate others not to fall for the fear tactics, but no avail..

This is just a small thread, im feeling so depressed right now i can bairly type this..

I just wanted to say im sorry, and i love you all.

Thank you my friend, My Aunt and uncle also voted No.

there is no need for you to be sorry either lets just hope that people will rise above the fear at some point and have a true awakening so that things can get better.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It seems to me that the EU is the biggest Ponzi scheme of them all, Scotland for example only seems to get the mongrels of Europe moving in and claiming benefits and dealing drugs. The EU only benefits the poorest crappy nations and does nothing for our culture. I would love a strong government that removed the UK from the EU, got rid of all or the Brussels bureaucracy and deported all of the useless scum that has been allowed to come over here and bring nothing to the party.

I worry for what is going to happen in the next few years as we seem to be bending over and taking it big time and for what ????

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Thanks for trying mate,
I'm sorry that Ireland had to fight this battle alone and has had to endure the treatment dished out by the faschist/marxist superpower of union.
I'm guessing poland will sign by the end of the week leaving only czech to be bullied, and sadly i doubt that they will survive the 8 months needed to to give us in the uk a referendum and kill the treaty completely.
but hopefully if i'm reading it right that the conservatives are planning to let it all play out and then perhaps have a vote on staying in the european union altogether ? there's still hope.
If not ask sein fein if they will sell guns to an English man for me.

I live in hope! but would rather die than despair.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Poland and the Czech Republic are the last hold outs? Funny. Those are the same countries that the US was going to place the missile defence system. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Don't feel sorry, you tried your best- Even if Ireland had voted 'N0!' again they would have held another vote before the year was out. Rejection was not an option.

They broke Ireland, They created a problem, waited for the reaction, the cries of employment and such, then offered the Irish their solution, which was themselves.

It will be very interesting to see if the whole of Ireland accepts this- those who do not, will be on my side.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

You dont have to be sorry dear ats member

even if ur country said 'no', they would find a way to make it work. the italian prime minister said they might had to form a europe core where they would accept it without conditions.

You did well.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It's probably too late. The secret overlords have decided that europe will become an islamic caliphate. I predict even the pretense of elections will one day be gone.

Given the rate of unchecked immigration and the quite deliberate plan to out-procreate even the catholics, the fix is in.

new topics

top topics

join