It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

I started this thread of by making a bold statement that a ridiculous amount of time and effort has been put into the generation and continuation of a "belief" based upon an imagined ongoing "conspiracy" by governments around the world and/or the "shadowy" figures of the "invisible" NWO, who are assumed to have some kind of "evil agenda" in the making for the control of the worlds citizenry based on manipulation and fear engendered through the timely global spread of a virulent disease.

I get it now you are taking the Piss, OK brilliant joke.

If you really believe the NWO is just a Conspiracy, You have a really big shock coming your way. They again I think by your judgements you would fit in well with the rest of the sheep.

You obviously have done 0 Research before making the claims you do, I could give you all the facts but why should I waste my time on somebody as blind and ignorant as you.

If your country is full of people like you "They don't need to force jack all" You will be running for the vaccine...

Edit: Also I think the thread title says it all, Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members. Wrong I know many people who believe the same as me through their own judgement, they don't even know what ATS is.

Next......

[edit on 3-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
As Aussies like to say- Pull ya heads in, the lot of ya!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I live in Pennsylvania and I will be honest, there has not been too much talk about forced vaccinations, however I have heard of some (will try and find a source to back myself up here).

I am not real worried about it. If I get sick, well, I get sick. I know children at my brothers school had gotten the swine flu, but luckily it wasn't wide spread.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I have to say I'm glad you have this uneducated opinion about swine flu, NWO et al. I plan to be among the 500 million plus alive and well in the second half of this century. The more people out there thinking like you the higher my odds become, so a big thank you to you.

Don't suppose you live anywhere near Surfers Paradise do you because I'll be looking for some empty water front property there in a few years?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Remember this is only the start of the second wave of swine flu, so far in the UK we has seen a 45% increase in cases since last month. The numbers of cases are still small, if/when we see the cases jump to lets say 50-60% of the UK population forced vaccines will be in place. They have to do I can understand why they would want to force the vaccine, they have to keep it contained.

However I don't trust this new Strain of H1N1 the hype behind it all it's a little suspicious especially the numbers of cases they are reporting, Then we have the vaccine, we don't know 100% what is in the Vaccine but we only have to look at other vaccines out there to see something is seriously wrong.

This video is a must watch if you have not see it.

This two and a half hour presentation, is well researched and presented. Are vacccines safe? Find out how they made it & the LIES about MERCURY Free vacines. At the end a medical doctor discusses how he gave his child a vaccine and it caused him to have severe autism. He vowed never to vaccinate himself or his family ever again after FINDING out the TRUTH!

stopvaccines.tk...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Hehe we will make good Neighbours then....

Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours,
Just a friendly wave each morning, helps to make a better day.
Neighbours, need to get to know each other, next day is only a footstep away.

Ironic hey
Let me know when you leave for Oz, I'm sure there will be plenty of seats on the plane

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
hey OP. Why didn't you just title this thread, "The NWO is BS".

Cause that is really what you are saying, isn't it?
So why even start threads on a popular conspiracy website?
That is what it comes down to for you isn't it? TRYING to ridicule and belittle those that try to keep informed about what may or may not be happening around the world. Please tell me you are at least into ufo's or paranormal or something. Because the one who is really wasting time here is you. Like too many on this site and many like it, you seem to JUST want to make people upset for your own enjoyment. You can't make blanket statements like "it will never happen" cause ya just don't frickin know. And no we don't know for sure what will happen with the vaccinations but luckily there are people here that care enough to continually provide different sources about possible upcoming events. Do we get carried away with it? yeah it happens, comes with the territory. But you have completely ignored the excellent info offered here in responses. Denial is easy but as with ignorance will not be helpful in the long run.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dtice

Well said, that's what I don't get "If he/she don't like the conspiracies why join a conspiracy internet forum. I guess it's for the breaking news that's 100% always true and never lies and manipulation.

I think basically he/she is saying we are all bat s**t crazy because our "Conspiracies" don't fit his/her beliefs.

32 Flags, suck me sideways....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

After reading your comments it has become more and more self evident that you clearly haven't done your research. You have come in here and taken a glance at some of the swine flu threads and immediately formed a missinformed view of conspiracy theories and the people that come here. There is serious evidence out there about swine flu, but I agree there is much rubbish out there just like there is for anything else. Watch the 1976 documentary covering the last swine flu outbreak, listen to scientists and doctors saying not only that the vaccine hasnt been tested, but that the whole idea behind using vaccinations to fight viruses is false. Tens of thousands of people die of regular flu every year but why have the mainstream media jumped on this one? And what about Baxter, the company that makes and PROFITS from the vaccine who "accidently" sent the flu VIRUS to 18 different countries just before the outbreak. Did you know Donald Rumsfeld is a major share holder of Baxter? Also all the stuff in the mainstream media about possible quarantines and new measures ar to do with the US.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by fleabit

... I think it might be human nature kicking in. I mean, until the last couple hundred years (if that), living was a dangerous experience. You encountered hardships quite often. Only recently has mankind reached a point where as a person, you may encounter next to no strife (if you live in some countries), and perhaps there is plenty of "desire to survive" left in our natures. You can't ditch over a million years of evolution in 100 years after all. I think many people WANT something to happen in their lives, even if it's a tragedy.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by fleabit]

Dude, have you ever attempted to get yourself a spot in the Black Hole at a Raiders game (and than not root for the team?) If ya want to see some strife and action, give it a go...

[edit on 3-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

I'm a Bronco fan... someday, I'll have to go there for a game. But I doubt I'd sit in the Hole.. what a pit that has become.

But this desire for people to want something "exciting" to happen (even if it's not something good), is hardly limited to the folks on this board. I see it even at work. So... we are going to get snow in Denver. Suddenly, everyone is talking about "omg.. we might get 2 FEET! if it moves this way!" You can tell many people WANT a huge storm (and not just because they can stay home.. although, that may play into it). The thought of being in a rough storm tickles their fancy or something. It's a real effect, and it's rather interesting.

- Bronco Fan? Even more classic!

To your larger point; I would have to agree with your suspicion that there may be something inherent, evolutionary instinct perhaps, contributing to the scope of the larger picture. I have a paper on this (Anthropology class, years ago) if I can find it, perhaps the start of a new thread idea? Or, if a thread already exists, perhaps someone would point me to it and if applicable, I may link the paper (or some of the ideas put forth)...

Raider-Nation!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

You raise some very good points there, the documentary I posted a few post back is all about Vaccines weakening the immune system. Humans have a magnificent immune system that even scientist don't fully understand. Our natural ability to heal ourselves from viruses is simply amazing, however it's not so amazing when we use vaccines to kill the virus, our immune systems become weak.

I could go on all day about this but I don't think this is what the OP has in mind, I respect everyone's views, however when they go against fact somebody somewhere has to try get through to them. The OP has all the information in this forum to step back, take a deep breath and look over some of the so called "Conspiracies" we are all making up. If he/she comes back with a decent debate other than we are all mad "Paraphrased" then I will indeed have a mature discusion with him/her.

Most people on ATS are very educated people who do look into facts before posting, however there are some who do "Jump on the Band-Wagon" when people make ridiculous claims, just look at the 32 flags for instance, 32 flags and only about 2-3 other Australian people who go with what the OP is saying.

Come on people you know who you are, if you flag Join in the dam debate.. Lets see how many of you are Australian, and I have nothing again Oz people by the way. In fact I love em

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This thread was too far along to allow me to participate meaningfully now. But since the OP appears to have intended to make some claim about the vaccinations in question, let me give you a trivial fact. It may be completely irrelevant in that I work in a hospital in New York, USA.

Yesterday, I and all my fellow employees, were officially given notice that the vaccination for swine flu double-shot is mandatory and refusal to comply will constitute grounds for termination if the circumstances are deemed appropriate by the administration.

I will not debate what is or isn't in the vaccination concoction, whether the disease is something we should fear like some biblical plague, or whether some cabal of elitists are playing god to amuse themselves or bring some meaning to their lives.

My only concern is the complete lack of trust I have in any such program where the legislature of both state and nation have already granted themselves immunity from prosecution for any ill-effects... and extended it to the creators of the product they are buying to put into our bodies.

Now if this isn't happening in Australia all I can say is congratulations. Me and my crew are screwed if this turns out worse than it did in 1979.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

(sic)
My only concern is the complete lack of trust I have in any such program where the legislature of both state and nation have already granted themselves immunity from prosecution for any ill-effects... and extended it to the creators of the product they are buying to put into our bodies.

Now if this isn't happening in Australia all I can say is congratulations. Me and my crew are screwed if this turns out worse than it did in 1979.

You hit it! This is the exact same reason I will not plan to stand in line for this shot. All other reasons and/or speculations aside, it boiled down to this, for me too.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I believe whatever is in the vaccine will kill/Make Ill anyone who does not have the vaccine, e.g. people who get the vaccine spread the virus, although they are protected themselves.

How else do you git rid of conspiracy theorist who are close too the truth.

Lets hope there are some honest people out their working on their own vaccine.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername

And no, having health care workers and those in frontline emergency and public services receiving the vaccination is NOT by any definition a validation that the conspiracy theory was in fact real and that mass vaccinations are already taking place and that the shift to the New World Order has begun. Compared to the entire population of the country, these groups are but a very small percentage.

But when the ordinary citizens begin to be coerced, manipulated, threatened and cajoled into accepting a vaccine they're unwilling or refusing to take, and when this action affects the MAJORITY of the citizenry in any nation, then we can talk about mass vaccination conspiracies ... but until that time arrives, or incontrovertible proof is disclosed that such a global vaccination plan actually does exist , then this mass forced vaccination conspiracy has NO validity or claim to truth.

I hate to break it to you but health care workers ARE "ordinary citizens". If you force specific groups to be vaccinated you are starting down a dangerous path. It has to begin somewhere. I hope mass vaccinations will not happen, but it is extremely alarming when any person is forced to have a vaccination. Yes, this includes healthcare workers. They should be allowed the choice just as any other "regular citizen". The drug companies have been granted legal immunity should there be any adverse reactions. If that is not a huge red flag, I don't know what is. Whether mass vaccinations happen in the future or not this topic certainly warrants rational discussion.

As far as whether vaccines really work, or are a big lie, there's a lot of interesting research out there. Here's one place to start:

www.whale.to...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I guess only time will tell who is right.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Seems there is a chance that the forced vaccinations will come to light, well at the moment in Massachusetts:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What they are advising us down under to do re: flu vaccine is for anyone with chronic respiratory diseases, etc, etc, to seriously think about getting it. Everyone on different forums were going on about not getting the flu vaccine because of this and that.

Well I have got the flu vaccine every year for over 10 years because I do have a chronic respiratory disease and I cannot afford to get the flu. I also got a Pneumovax shot five years ago which I also needed. I will decide whether I want to get the swine flu vax. It is not mandatory over here but I remember when I worked in the healthcare field we had to have a mandatory hepatitis B vaccine because of the dangers.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I can't take credit for this as it's from another topic

Irish, Get Flu Jab or go to Jail

Link

The Irish government plans to introduce compulsory "swine flu" vaccinations and is preparing to jail people if they refuse the jab.

The Irish Daily Sunday Star reports that the Irish health department is planning to activate provisions in the 1947 Health Act to enforce mandatory "swine flu" vaccinations.

Baxter, a company currently under investigation by the Austrian police for deliberately contaminating 72 kilos of vaccine material with the live bird flu virus in February, is to supply Ireland with the "swine flu" vaccines.

and more

GOVERNMENT plans to introduce compulsory vaccinations for swine flu could see people JAILED if they refuse to take it.

Stringent pandemic laws open to the Department of Health allow it to enforce compulsory vaccinations against a serious outbreak of swine flu -- with stiff fines or a six-month stretch in prison for those who avoid taking the jab.

The Department of Health has said it is satisfied it can enact legislation provided in the 1947 Health Act - which include compulsory vaccinations quarantine and travel bans - to deal with a pandemic.

A HSE spokeswoman said: "The position is that the Department is satisfied that the provisions in 1947 Health Act for the control and management of infectious diseases, gives it sufficient powers to deal with a pandemic outbreak."

The Act also states that anyone who willfully obstructs the execution of a regulation - such as compulsory vaccination - shall be liable for conviction in court.

A source told Star Sunday that the Department of Health is on the verge of making the swine flu vaccine compulsory for everybody in the country next month.

The source said: "'They are seriously considering making the vaccination compulsory as it could be the on way to make it work."

Swine flu is already starting to spread in Ireland with confirmed cases found at three separate schools. A total of 91 people havebeen hospitalised with the virus.

Pandemic

Pharmacists across Ireland are currently in training so that they can administer the vaccine once the first batches become available.

But the Government could be hit with massive compensation claims if those forced to get the vaccination have bad reactions to it.

The Department of Health has said the State will pay any compensation claims against the drug companies supplying swine flu vaccines to Ireland, including Baxter International, which has previously been associated with two deadly scandals.

The first occurred in the 1980s when haemophiliac components were contaminated with HIV and injected into tens of thousands of people, including children.

The second event occurred more recently in February this year, when Baxter released a seasonal flu vaccine containing the bird flu virus, which could have produced a real world pandemic.

However, health officials have said that no significant adverse reactions to the vaccine, are expected and nobody would be offered the jab if the risk outweighed the benefit.

Thanks to.. different link but same story Link

Population of Ireland = 4,156,119 Total number of H1N1 Cases =92

What in Gods name is going on?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'd say you created this thread far too early to be justifiable. You seem to imply from your posts that you think all of the sudden someone is going to step up onto a giant pulpit, with every news media source in the world watching, and say, "Here's the mandatory vaccinations, hey look there are so many people dying from the vaccine, oh and here comes the New World Order by the way!" If only they were that obvious...

Unfortunately, as you should know, this isn't how things happen. Legislation passes with no coverage, little things slip past unnoticed, some regulatory agencies change staffing, and the whole system is put in place to make certain events occur, and you've been watching the whole time AND YOU DIDN"T EVEN SEE IT.

Trying posting a new thread about this after the flu season is over...

NEXUS

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join