It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor admits he will not vaccinate his children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WyrdeOne

and further - why do so many people suddenly " trust " the opinion of this single doctor ?

we have other doctors advising vaccination - so why are thier opinions now invalid ?

this thread is the proof of a theory i have developed over the last year on ATS forum :

logic of the message , or the speakers credentials are irrelevant - all that matters is does it pander to the readers preconceived beliefs - if yess its accepted as gospel - if not - rejection out of hand

there in is the basis of much ` ATS dogma `

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astarfarawaysymptoms similar to the symptoms that were listed in the video..

Those symptoms listed are the same for ANY version of the flu... have been for decades...

But now anyone getting a sniffle will scream "Oh my Fox!!! Its SWINE FLEW!!!"

What ever happened to SARS and Bird Flu?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

heh, you forgot West Nile Virus, that was going to kill us all too

Honestly, all I've been hearing in relation to H1N1 has been in regards to the vaccine. I haven't really heard much about massive outbreaks or even localized outbreaks. In fact, I haven't heard much of anything about anyone getting this virus.

I'm finding it harder and harder to understand why there is such a focus on the vaccination to a virus that so far hasn't done enough to make the news in a while.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This doctor isn't really talking about the vaccine at all. All his dire warnings (and I believe him on this) are about the Thimerosol preservative used in the vaccine. I thought they didn't use this stuff anymore? I was under the impression that they stopped using Thimerosol years ago?

I have spent most of my life researching the connections between food allergies and auto-immune disorders, including autism and aspergers. When he talks about 'blood-barrier' stuff this is exactly what he is referring to. People don't realize that the majority of schizophrenia, asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc, are all caused by an allergic reaction to food and the body's immune system reaction cutting off the flow of vital nutrients to parts of the brain as a result. The Russians knew this decades ago - the first thing they would do to test the CAUSE of these kinds of issues was to lock someone up for a week and basically starve them. Gluten/casein, aspertame, corn, food colouring, MSG, you may not know that you are having a bad reaction to these things because when it shuts down a part of your cognitive functioning you are not aware of it - unless you are able to sense your own 'brain fog' and realize what is going on.

Off topic I know, but this doctor isn't really discussing the danger of the vaccine itself at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by cloakndagger

i'd say that's one hell of a point. you come up with that by yourself?

are you in medicine? or are you in school? respectfully.
although i heard what he said, i know i would not have come up w/ that.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by randyvs]

No, But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by cloakndagger]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

I agree completely with you. Most people, if not all, have allergies or sensitivities to something they are ingesting frequently and may not even be aware of it. The addition of these vaccines only adds to that problem, even causing it to an extent, and in turn propagating an environment that is healthy for viruses to invade and thrive quickly, as with the swine flu. When the immune system is busy trying to fight off the viruses and alleviate the outward symptoms, the real toxins continue to do their dirty work in the brain and the organs and really never get removed by the body's immune system.

Thimerosal has never been removed or banned from being used in flu vaccines. It has been supposedly removed from most childhood vaccines, but the older ones that still have it in them are still being used. My youngest daughter received shots in 2005 and 2006 with vaccines that were produced back in 1998 and 1999, just before the thimerosal was supposedly removed.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SoLittleTimeToRead

So we have a pandemic being played up as a big and bad global killer when many people are realizing different
and this isn't even the scariest part of the matter. the scariest
part, is actually horriffing. (excuse my spelling i just woke up to find this
nightmare is still here).
i can't believe someone has this much control over wheather we live or die but that seeme to be the case dosn't it? i have always thought of myself as a warrior. the way these bastards have things there won't even be a chance to fight back and that is the one thing a warrior just can't take.
coffins in georgia mass graves in england they expect alot of deaths
from something they have a vaccine for. i've stayed up nights digging searching and researching .
i'm sure i know exactly what is happening and yet i don't understand any of it.
i suggest you all get the hell off your computers and go be with the ones you love. thats what i'm going to do.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hello my fellow ATS family members. I just wanted to let everyone know that my 13 year old daughter has the H1N1 virus. I carried her to the urgent care center last night. She feels like crap but is going to be fine. Her symptoms are just like the regular flu. She has a low fever, body aches and chills, upset stomach, etc... The doctor put her on Tamiflu and told her to stay at home until at least Wednesday or her fever has been gone for 48 hours. As I was typing this my 5 year old just threw up the doctor all so prescibed him Tamiflu as he was showing early signs of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I know what you mean and how you feel. I too have spent many nights looking at lots of things over these past many years, and the pandemic and the vaccines are bit a small piece of this whole huge puzzle. Understanding the pieces and how they fit together is most of the solution. I have come to realize that over the years too. Prepare yourself for the worst and hope for the best. The military and the media are saying prepare for about a month, but I think at least twice that might be well enough, at least to see what the true motives are behind this pandemic and to see what's next. And I'm checking into the possibility of voluntary self-quarantine. Good luck to you and yours. Amen to spending time with your family and loved ones.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

remember this thread doesnt belong to you, it belongs to ATS
yeah whatever mr off topic. point taken. sheesh the thread police write me a ticket why dont ya. what am i supposed to say? i don't like what you said, to sound like a whiner? as a matter of fact why don't you go find something better to do? thanks for your contribution skinny

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SFKNOLEG74

Just reading a few threads here, and well I'm not sure what to do. I'm in the military and have been for 17yrs. now. I have had every vaccine known to man and I don't feel any better than day one or worse. This H1n1 vaccine though is a real thinker. If they start giving us the vaccine on base and I refuse, there goes my career, my retirement. Someone help me out here.
if only there was something i could think of or do. i don't even
have a suggestion. this is a horrible situation to be in even if it all blows over and just goes away.
seeing the potential of what could be is one lousy thing i seem to have got myself into. guess the blue pill would have been better.

spacecase7717

The doctor put her on Tamiflu and told her to stay at home until at least Wednesday or her fever has been gone for 48 hours. As I was typing this my 5 year old just threw up the doctor all so prescibed him Tamiflu as he was showing early signs of it.
thats really great news to hear there doing fine. need to hear more stuff like this right now. believe that.

ignorant ape

logic of the message , or the speakers credentials are irrelevant - all that matters is does it pander to the readers preconceived beliefs - if yess its accepted as gospel - if not - rejection out of hand
so we should all be ignorant apes to what the other side of the fence might be "pandering" to. you speak as though that is unheard of partner.come on for the love of monkeys!

[edit on 27-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The flu sucks there is no doubt about it, knowing what I know now I definately would not take the h1n1 vaccine. The h1n1 is being hyped up by the media. I called my kids pediatrician last night before I took my daughter to urgent care. The Dr. acted like it was know big deal over the phone, she was just going to suggest fluids and bed rest until she found out that my daughter was having a little trouble breathing. That is when she suggested going to get checked out. Even at the urgent care that didn't seem concerned, I thought (from all the news coverge) that they were going to put a tent around the house and put guards at the door!

The "swine" flu is not that bad ! unless you have other major health issues.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiBosh
This doctor isn't really talking about the vaccine at all. All his dire warnings (and I believe him on this) are about the Thimerosol preservative used in the vaccine. I thought they didn't use this stuff anymore? I was under the impression that they stopped using Thimerosol years ago?

The doctor was actually starting to mention adjuvants when the Fox guy interrupted him with "Thimerosal". They're two different things presenting two different problems. Thimerosal, as KaiBosh points out, is a preservative used in multidose vials of vaccine. It has been removed from children's vaccinations for a few years except for flu vaccinations. I avoid them since my son already has autism, no reason to chance making things worse.

The adjuvant doc was going to mention is probabaly squalene. An adjuvant ramps up the immune system so that it takes less virus in a dose to give you an immunization effect. Squalene is part of M-59, an adjuvant used by Novartis and another vaccine manufacturer. It is oil based and has not been approved for use in the US, though it has been used in the military's anthrax vaccinations. There is STRONG evidence linking squalene to Gulf War Syndrome and other autoimmune disorders.

www.aapsonline.org...

www.veteransfamiliesunited.org...

My spouse had one of the last batches of squalene laced anthrax vaccinations before working in Iraq in 2003/2004. He left healthy, came back with Crohn's which is an autoimmune disorder.

I think this is much more serious than thimerasol! (Though mercury filled needles ain't a walk in the park either!)

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by phi1618

remember this thread doesnt belong to you, it belongs to ATS
yeah whatever mr off topic. point taken. sheesh the thread police write me a ticket why dont ya. what am i supposed to say? i don't like what you said, to sound like a whiner? as a matter of fact why don't you go find something better to do? thanks for your contribution skinny

not saying anything would be fine. Or just stating that your opinion differs in some way ( ill leave that up to you )
so you wont sound like a "Whiner"

Excluding any member from a discussion based on opinion is wrong. Period.

ill expect that ticket paid by the end of the month

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

above top secret

well anyway what do you think is going on with this swine crap phi?

this whole thing seem a little odd to you? lay it down i'm interested.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by phi1618

above top secret

well anyway what do you think is going on with this swine crap phi?

this whole thing seem a little odd to you? lay it down i'm interested.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by randyvs]

why are you assuming it seems odd to me ?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by WyrdeOne

and further - why do so many people suddenly " trust " the opinion of this single doctor ?

we have other doctors advising vaccination - so why are thier opinions now invalid ?

this thread is the proof of a theory i have developed over the last year on ATS forum :

there in is the basis of much ` ATS dogma `

And what is your field of expertise in the medical field that permits you to question this doctor's opinion or to suggest that other doctors' opinions are valid? How many hours have you spent studying immunology? Why not make a decision for yourself?

I don't know many people who think it is a good idea to have an extremely hastily created "vaccine" injected into their body, but if you like pumping chemicals into your body that is your free will choice. The main issue I have is that the government is trying to make the vaccine mandatory for certain groups of people, and this is a violation of our free will. I should not be forced out of my job in the health sector because I refuse to take a "vaccination" that has not been properly tested. Has it never been odd that people get flu "vaccinations" every year, how valuable is the immunity gained from these "vaccinations" if you must get a shot every year? When does the risk outweigh the reward?

I don't understand how your post contributes to this discussion at all, therefore I fail to see why you waste your time posting in this thread or even on these forums if those are truly your views of how the "ATS dogma" works?? I almost feel like you are just trying to bring this discussion under the bridge with you...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I'm sorry phi that was a question in all sincerity. Doesn't it seem odd to you ? Of course I was talking about the goings on of that time. I really wouldn't just assume something like that.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Since this thread was already revived I'll post a sort of followup of what our experience has been with the nasal spray version of the vaccine. It was thimerosol free, by the way. My husband, then five year old daughter and I got this vaccine October of last year. I didn't want it, really but husband kind of forced the issue as did our pediatrician. I was fine and had only mild flu like symptoms after, as did my husband. Our child had barely any reaction other than sinus irritation. But since then the two of them have had chronic heavy coughing. My daughter periodically flares up with all the swine flu symptoms and the runny nose and cough never go away. She has had x ray rule out pneumonia and had blood tests for mono that came back negative. The pediatrician diagnosed her with allergies but allergy medication did nothing at all, nor did my efforts to eradicate dust and so forth. My theory that my husband insists on shooting down is that the nasal mist messed up her nose, throat and sinus cavities and made them more prone to infection, not less so. This year she got the injectible form of the vaccine. No additional side effects other than what she already has and frankly we all came down with flus and colds anyway. I fought tooth and nail against them administering a hep A virus. I hope I did the right thing on that. They were really trying to scare me into it. I don't know what to do about my husband. He believes the story msm fed us about the Arkansas birds dying due to being scared by fireworks. I don't know how a man with his high IQ and career credentials can be such a sheep but he is. This battle over vaccinations will be an ongoing one on our household with the law, and the schools and the doctor all against me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

No one should ever bring kids into the world, thats the first thing you should do. But if you do, your fooked, as someone somewhere will want to do them harm, and that is more true today.

Just never give kids vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join