It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the warriors? We have no chance!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yes you are right.

The Iraqi people are accepting foreign aid from just about every nation on Earth. Twenty eight countries currently have military in Iraq that are dispensing this world aid to the Iraqi people. None of these foreign troops are ever fired upon by insurgents..

Countries like Australia and Canada are in Iraq supporting the insurgents against the US military.

It is why 160,000 US front line battle troops with all the latest technology and hardware have fought a few civilian insurgents now for six years, and have not been able to achieve anything like dominance or control in Iraq.

Nothing like that is about to happen on American soil.

Americans will shoot dead any foreign power that tries to help them.

It is why the world will stand back and watch as Americans kill each other, and keep on killing each other off, and do absolutely NOTHING.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

yeah, and when we get done with each other, since every english-speaking nation in the world has disarmed themselves, we may decide to pay them a visit, expand our territory, show our stuff.

Would be a cakewalk.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What with ?

Your country will be a broken smoking ruin.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Nah.

Merely a purification process.

Besides - we don't want any outsiders coming all the way to the US, just to spill their blood and guts here.

As if anyone would have the balls to try.

Not even counting - the means.

Still buying the F-35? Or you gonna do an in-house development?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

By the way, the reason we're still fighting in the East is not because of the hardware, weapons systems, or troops.

It's our political leadership and our generals who are political appointees.

Twice Afghanistan has been defeated. By Alexander and Ghengis, both times by just taking care of business, and of course, where necessary, depopulating some regions.

We should either turn it on, or get out.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well, the Iraqi people (insurgents) are doing just fine against your government and military.

Unfortunately Americans will not have oil rich Muslim nations constantly supplying them with fresh weapons manpower and explosives across borders.
And Americans will not have other Western nations pouring food, shelter, medical aid, money and materials into the US across borders to support your revolution.

You have already said you will kill ANYONE that comes there to try to help you.
That is insanity, pure and simple.
Like rats in a sack you will fight each other to total destruction.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

English speaking?

I'm finding it difficult to find many western countries that are as well armed as the US Population.

Well there is Switzerland. But they seem to have the same philosophy as we do.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Hey, Professor.

You aren't paying attention.

Every time a tragedy occurs somewhere, it's the US that piles in the food, equipment, and all that required to feed, shelter, and protect people.

Where in the wide, wide world of sports do you get the idea that some ragheads are going to have to send us diddly squat?

Because the first thing that's going to happen, is civil war all through the Middle East. Persians against Arabs, commoners against royalty, Israelis kicking everyone's ass, and a basic shutdown of oil ANYWHERE.

Here in the US, we have our own oil, our farms feed not only us, but many other nations as well. We have enough firearms and ammunition, and components put aside to do whatever we decide to do.

You better hope the US doesn't come apart - no one to protect you guys. God forbid you have to pay for your own defense - from top to bottom.

Just think about that for a moment.

You really don't get it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
America sure has not poured any aid into Iraq.

America blows things up and kills and tortures people in Iraq.
It is the rest of the world that is supporting Iraq, and trying to rebuild it.

America is at war with the Iraqi people.
Plain and simple.

The other nations there are not at war with anyone, and no other nation is taking casualties in Iraq, only Americans.

when TSHTF in the US, nobody is going to help in any way, you have made enemies of every other nation on Earth.

All this crap about a few well armed American red necks first taking down the entire US military, and then taking over the entire world by sheer force is utter stupidity.

The only way you could ever win this, is if the entire World supported the US population against the US government. But that just is not ever going to happen.

Americans don't want any help.
And foreigners are even less interested in providing any help.

Do yo sincerely believe that blasting the crap out of other Americans with your fire power is ever going to bring peace, justice, and prosperity to America ?

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Zosy, Your a good Person, and I respect what You write. I really do believe in my signature, and in these words:

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall
not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the
destinies of nations. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone. Is life so
dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?
Forbid it Almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me,
give me liberty, or give me death."
Patrick Henry

S&F

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yes, there is a just God.

And God will give you what you pray for.

Americans are stocking up on guns and ammo and are relishing the chance to kill.

You want war and combat in the suburbs.
And war and combat is exactly what God is sending you.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Your hatred of the US is complicated by your utter ignorance.

We have roughly 600 people in the US running things. 600 people.

That's it.

As far as the US financing construction and projects in Iraq, you're completely out of your mind and don't have a clue as to what we've been doing.

We are not warring against the Iraqi people. The Sunni and Shia are warring against each other. It's a frigging religious civil war there.

You really don't read much, do you?

And no, we won't need any help from outsiders, and in fact outsiders are not welcome. When it's brother against brother, both brothers will temporarily put aside their differences, and both jump on outsiders.

The intrusive, oppressive government of the US in its current form may disappear, but not the people of the US.

One thing you should know. A dead enemy cannot strike you again.

That's a fact.

One well worth remembering.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
All they have to do is shut down the power grid, and turn off the water supply, and release a few unfriendly little germs, and all you self styled warriors will start fighting each other over the last tin of spam.

The idea that foreign troops will be coming door to door to take away your guns is just silly.
Nobody is coming there to help either you OR your crazy totally out of control government.

Get it through your heads, none of the many nations that make up the UN,
and none of the now very long list of foreign enemies you have made, want anything to do with you.

I say good, Because I dont want anything to do with other nations in the UN either. Also I believe it will be our own troops that try to disarm the populations. Also we dont want any brand of "help" you crazy non US citizens offer. We will help ourselves like we always have.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The US funds the UN, we gove the most aid, in food and money. Our goverment should end the foreign aid and watch the rest starve. We could use the corn we send to 3rd world countries as fuel.

But alas our goverment is ran by morons.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Naw, most of us don't want to kill. I'm hoping and praying I never have to put my rifle on someone and pull the trigger. That's not going to be a good day.

This is coming from a 20 year old that spend half of his life blowing heads off in many different types of shooting games.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Then I think we are all agreed.

Americans want a revolution, but don't want any help in that revolution.

And that is exactly what is going to happen.

It is American, versus American.........

And your enemies will look on, and laugh their asses off as you kill each other..

So go to it........

I expect every true American warrior to kill at least twenty other Americans.

If you were a real hero you could kill a hundred other Americans, before some true American hero and patriot blows the back of your your silly head off in an ambush.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I didnt read the whole thread, but one thing really stood out to me... "The protesters look like dope smoking hippies"

Isn't that the same thing that was said about protesters of the 60's? I also have what may come as a shock to you... the protest of the 60's did indeed make a difference. Not too bad for a bunch of pot smoking hippies huh?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yeah the scum from the 60s really f@%#ed the country up.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yeah, don't vote.
Don't protest or try to fix things.

Just buy a gun and lot's of ammo..
When law and order totally breaks down, you can kill and not be charged with murder.
You can plunder food at gun point, gasoline, money, rape and pillage.
Live like a war lord in your suburb.
If you have the fire power, nothing is beyond your grasp.

That will be great, huh ?
Total anarchy will fix all the problems.

It will return America to prosperity.

And the burning, looting, viciousness and killing will eventually bring peace to America..
Yeah, sure it will............

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

When combating a powerful establishment, it is important to remember several things.

1. You get the word out to as many people as possible using your "Messengers"

They are not typically your "Warrior Caste"

2. You develop plans and strategies for combat, and distribute those as widely as you can, using your "Messengers"

3. Your warriors do not show themselves, until the fight is upon you.

Are you really trying to call them out?

en.wikipedia.org...

-Edrick

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join