It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the warriors? We have no chance!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There are some people.

In a way you are totally right - "we" need strong people.

But we need brighter people.

Today the way to win is with "tools" for the conquest, and "politics/communications/laws" for the "barrier" - mostly.

And maybe you are right ... what sort of people do we get in the next evolution ?

I have read that russian searcher have made gentle dog from wolf in 50 years - 10 wolf generation. With no genetic manipulation, they just use "artificial selection" , you know, like giving a lot more money to the gentle bad and stupid guy, that will never want to be free.

If some people will read those lines, please, please think deeply about it - and talk about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots & Tyrants. IMHO, the time is way over due for such a refreshening.
As an Army Vet, I took an oath to protect the Constitution from all Enemies Foreign & Domestic. I truly hold that oath dear to my heart and just because I am no longer in the Army, does not mean I will not hold firm to that oath.
That being said, we must organize....it will take all types, from all walks of life. If you recall your time of service, all soldiers are not warriors, i.e. Infantry, Armor & Spec Ops....you have support groups, Intell and various others, as you call them wimps and geeks, working together.
United we will Stand, Divided we are sure to Fall.
As to the posters from Europe....your protests & riots are impressive, yes. But when they come for our Guns, unlike your riots, ours will be long and bloody......making yours look like a day at the beach.

Cheers, back at ya

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Vets and hunters wont make it against satellite surveillance and special ops soldiers. You sound like you and your hunting mates can put up a serious fight against a high tech oppressive regime. You cant, because they wont fight you on equal terms.

The only thing ordinary people have going for them is numbers. And you will need everybody, including PC geeks. The french revolution was not fought by ex-soldiers, it was fought by a large number of people. Thats why it worked.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Copernicus]

Okay whatever

I guess our military decided not to take all of that flashy tech to Afghanistan huh? As did the Russians when they spent 10yrs. there only to leave in defeat trying to root out a less equipped foe.

That's good though, I'm glad you feel this way and I'm sure your not alone. I'll take the home field advantage any day over a pair of night vision goggles or satellite support.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow this thread took off since I last posted. Now I have a point of contention with the fools who think high tech toys will be the down fall of any uprising. All those gadgets require lots of upkeep. When shtf that will become harder and harder. The support required to keep that stuff operational will be the first to go. Low tech works and works more reliably than high tech.

Some of our European brothers [and sisters] may have gotten put off over that whole warrior gene thing. Please don't be to offended but in some countries in Europe you have been de-clawed. The spirit may be there but honestly are the means? In the US it is a mix of both, depending on location in the little fiefdoms, I mean states.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I hope everyone in this thread day dreaming about going Rambo and having cinematic fire fights against the government is fully aware they are victims of NWO conditioning and indoctrination.

They WANT you to be in a constant state of disharmony, fear, anger.

What they don't want you to remember is people like Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr. They don't want you to know that when the populace has made the decision not to fight but to change things, there will be no fighting.

You forget those police officers are not androids but people who you know through six degrees of separation.

If the time comes for a revolution, it will not be violent. We've lived violently by being in fear for the last few thousand years. The revolution is the end of this fear. Tunnel vision is the tool of the PTB. Let us not buy in.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Every nation has its own warriors, whether even those who are the warriors realize it or not.

Europe has plenty of warriors. Australia and New Zealand have a lot of warriors. One who is studied in history will note that no one kills like Westerners. No one ever has, and no one likely ever will.

I think there have been a lot of misperceptions about Europeans and even Australians over the firearm laws. A law can never cover the heart. A law can never negate guts.

Any fighting when things get sideways will be initially the type of fighting done in any state of anarchy. Random chaos, initial successes by packs of predators against individuals and small numbers who are unable or unwilling to get junk-yard dog mean to protect them and theirs.

In truth, regardless of culture, regardless of nation, regardless of millennia, only ten percent of a population have the inborn courage, task-specific intelligence, intuition, mindset, determination, and coordination skills to be warriors.

That's not to say that others may THINK they're warriors, or want to be warriors, or ruck up and head out with warriors.

And for every warrior in the field, it takes dozens to keep him there, supporting him. Or - if he takes care of himself - his effectiveness is diminshed.

The thing is, you really, really won't know who the true warriors are, until such time as a matter of necessity requires action.

Some will laugh at that, but it's true. Those with the (for lack of a better term) Monster inside that enables them to do unbelievable things in combat don't even know they HAVE the monster inside, until it's required.

You have it, or you don't. Those with the Monster inside will ever be victorious. Doesn't mean you can't kill them, but they don't kill worth a damn.

That quiet little guy who doesn't say much? THAT'S the one that I keep my eye on. His gears are turning, he has nothing to prove, and very likely, he will be a terror in combat. And he was never so inclined.

You can't go be appearance over substance. You'll only know these warriors at the right time. When action is required, and kill ratios by these men range from 100:1 to 150:1. Some, more canny than others can approach 400:1, but they are as rare as hen's teeth.

If you find yourself in a critical situation, and suddenly you have lost all fear, all apprehension, get ready for the other unique things that will kick in as the monster inside comes forth.

Everyone else will go into slow motion. Extreme slow motion, but oddly, you have your normal speed. You will suddenly hear everything, even those things impossible to hear. You'll know where everyone is, and your mind will be automatically evaluating threates in a constantly descending order.

The colors you'll see will be more brilliant than any colors ever seen by the human eye. You'll KNOW what's behind you and on your sides without even looking.

And for those brief moments, you'll be as close to an immortal as has ever walked the earth.

Enjoy it while it lasts, because the moment the threat is gone, so the Monster dissapate and disappear back inside.

Until needed again.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Firstly- where are the warriors?

Well about 400,000 of those tough determened independent kiss ass warriors are in Iraq and Afghanistan working for a worthless Federal Reserve Note, doing the bidding of 'Banksters'. They are so invested in the Monetary System that they won't be able to stand up for us.

These G20 protesters have had a positive effect in bringing these issues to the awareness of the populace. For that alone it should be commended. The fact that every protestor seemed to be a cameraman as well, totally foiled attempts to keep a lid on the media. Yeh it could have been bigger and better but at least nobody died this time (I hope).

Many of you seem too fixated into seeing this as a two dimensional issue. It's not force against force, or even force against peasantry. For at least 6000 years, ever since the first engineers, architects, scientists, metallurgists, farmers, priests and astronomers, it's been intelligence against force. And later it became intelligence manipulates force against themselves and the peasantry.

What I'm saying is, we the force and the peasantry must combine to evolve an intelligence that can take the elites on. In some respects some of us will have to adopt characteristics of the enemy, and in so doing infiltrate this 6000 year plus network of intelligence. We have to develop an equal and opposite network and covertly place people in key positions. We have to be an intelligent, proactive, covert group to effect change from within.

Do you really believe it would have taken these elite families 6000 plus years to get to where we are at without the existence of a resistance constantly trying to foil their plans?

No! It's because of these very real covert resistance groups working on your behalf that you're not completely in chains. These guys are the REAL WARRIORS, not only placing themselves at risk, but their entire genetic lineage in jeopardy.

The resistance is preparing and planning for the long game. Many believe the war for Earth is already over because of the Monetary System. As long as that remains in force, monied interests will always end up trading their 'paper' for real assets like land, gold, silver, and tradeable commodities. These people do not believe the masses will be able to overthrow the Monetary System yet. They are planning for a time beyond when the World Government agrees to surrender The Moon to the Banksters in lieu
of debts. These groups believe our first real opportunity to overthrow TPTB will come when we as a species are mining The Asteroid Belt. It will be there that the first successful conflict for freedom will happen and another civilisation will be born. It will be free of the concept of debt and be a world of abundance rather than scarcity.

Our tech, all the military's tech, is dependent on fossil fuels and electricity. With that comes problems of logistics and scarcity. What is of major concern is that none of this tech can match the secret black tech that has been evolving in covert parallel for at least a hundred years. This covert weapons industry, this covert Navy, this covert society, is completelty ready to take over with their free energy world when fossil fuels and electricity no longer make sense.

Protesting must continue. Discussing the issues, including on forums, must continue. Becoming self sufficient and arming oneself must continue. Rest assured that the covert resistance movement is watching, and recruiting and planning and acting. They will get there in the end as long as we keep shouting. You may even get recruited.

Anyway thats my long two cents, and I'll no doubt be ridiculed by the two disinfo agenst currently on this thread. Bring it on.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Any idea on how these "elites" gained their positions of power and wealth to start with?

That's right.

Force.

Only THEN did they have enough assets to assume a directive nature.

First things first.

Keep it simple.

Force comes first.

Then you may have the luxury of more finesse.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Sorry but I'm not waiting until we get to the astroid belt. I've been writing letters. I've been educating people. Now I'm getting tired and I'm getting sore.

Are we supposed to live our lives in tenaments scared to walk out our own front door? Why? So that we can hope, that in a hundred years, our great great grand children might fight back? I see this as a cowards stance. No I am not advocating violence or revolution. (as Protoplasmic Traveler pointed out revolution is useless.) I am advocating that we come together and do something besides cry and moan.

I don't have the answers. I look around me for ways to get off of "the grid." I don't see how. I look for ways to boycott products but which ones aren't made by a shell company of the one I want to avoid. We need clear well publicized education of eachother on these topics. Maybe then we can attack the purse strings and start something.

I don't really know what to do anymore. All I know is that I am tired of being someone elses chattel. I have to do something about it at some point. If not for my own peace of mind, for my child's future.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

No zero hour was not 9-11-01. zero hour is seeing foreign troops going house to house, Fema camps open for business, Martial law, Etc Etc. 0hour might be different for some people. It really seems you think it was 911, and in that case it seems you have missed it not me.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes you are in trouble. Think about these things:

- Not many people have really the stomach to handle the outright violence that may occur. Most are too shoked and afraid to do anything.

- Masses have no training, no muscle and finally no brains (mostly) to oppose the powers that be.

- It has been seen: these "uprisings" will at least start as uncontrolled riots, fulled by pure anger. A lot of people will go down with a few poor, innocent cops.

- Any group planning an organized attempt to overthrow the government (read: protect your civil rights) will be labelled as "terrorists", made illegal, hunted down, ridiculed and framed in the media. Many good-hearted, outsider individuals will see through all this, but they are too paralyzed to do anything. These people will form an confused, silent and important opposition.

- While all this is going down, the government is tightening up surveillance and monitoring. There will be absolutely no privacy. The economy and ecology will continue to slide down the hill, as these people are creating the enviromental, living nightmare that will (in the end) destroy us all.

Just a guess. Feel free to call me an optimist.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

Yes, you are correct. We are in deep doo doo and we will be hunted down like dogs. I'm not sure we can mount any defence with the situation as it now is. We still have some who talk about doing something at a "0 hour" sometime in the future. Childish dreams of glory some where over the rainbow. We're screwed as a nation. All we can do now is stand for honor and die with dignity. I refuse to be a slave to the NWO.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
reply to post by sharps

Sorry but I'm not waiting until we get to the astroid belt. I've been writing letters. I've been educating people. Now I'm getting tired and I'm getting sore.

Are we supposed to live our lives in tenaments scared to walk out our own front door? Why? So that we can hope, that in a hundred years, our great great grand children might fight back? I see this as a cowards stance. No I am not advocating violence or revolution. (as Protoplasmic Traveler pointed out revolution is useless.) I am advocating that we come together and do something besides cry and moan.

Perhaps a nice sewing circle and a spot of tea would suffice.
Something to get your mind off the drudgery of slavery to TPTB, huh?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I'm not saying you shouldn't fight. Also I didn't say you should. It's a two edged sword.

My personal stance is that life in slavery isn't worth living. Without fighting back. Any form that may be.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

You are correct to an extent. However there are tons of americans who are former military with great training, lots of civilians who because of being into guns and tactical stuff are better trained than most troops. Lets not forget that any civilian can get the same training and often times better than our special forces guys. You dont need to be former military to kick some butt. Also, remember not every american will be fighting, In fact 90% will never leave there house. That 10% that will fight will be millions of pissed off americans with more guns than any force that threatens us. I heard a stat that only 2% of colonists fought the british, Or something close to that. Ill have to double check that fact though.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I know what we need to do, unleash the techno viking!

In all seriousness though, a true warrior is someone who cares for their fellow humans beings not a football thug.

Surely causing a riot is playing into the hands of those who pull the strings?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exemplar

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
If I had lived in Germany in the mid thirties, I would have moved to America, just as Albert Einstein and many other smart people did at the time.

If I had lived in America in the last ten or fifteen years, I would have already moved overseas a long time ago. As many ex-pat Americans have already done.

Standing in the path of an express freight train and screaming "bring it on" is not smart.

Those men were cowards. They saw a threat coming to their homes and instead of fighting for their rights, freedoms and property, they fled. And you're right, only an idiot would stand in the path of a freight train screaming "bring it on". The smart ones already destroyed the tracks long before it arrived.

So as a small jewish minority they've should fought almost the entire country, lead by madmen who were also backed up by one of the most well-organized warmachine in the history?

Not very smart.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I laughed when i read this but I absolutely agree, a bunch of very unalthletic college kids is what I got out of the whole thing. But as another said the warriors come out when it really matters so I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharps
Firstly- where are the warriors?

Well about 400,000 of those tough determened independent kiss ass warriors are in Iraq and Afghanistan working for a worthless Federal Reserve Note, doing the bidding of 'Banksters'. They are so invested in the Monetary System that they won't be able to stand up for us.

These G20 protesters have had a positive effect in bringing these issues to the awareness of the populace. For that alone it should be commended. The fact that every protestor seemed to be a cameraman as well, totally foiled attempts to keep a lid on the media. Yeh it could have been bigger and better but at least nobody died this time (I hope).

Many of you seem too fixated into seeing this as a two dimensional issue. It's not force against force, or even force against peasantry. For at least 6000 years, ever since the first engineers, architects, scientists, metallurgists, farmers, priests and astronomers, it's been intelligence against force. And later it became intelligence manipulates force against themselves and the peasantry.

What I'm saying is, we the force and the peasantry must combine to evolve an intelligence that can take the elites on. In some respects some of us will have to adopt characteristics of the enemy, and in so doing infiltrate this 6000 year plus network of intelligence. We have to develop an equal and opposite network and covertly place people in key positions. We have to be an intelligent, proactive, covert group to effect change from within.

Do you really believe it would have taken these elite families 6000 plus years to get to where we are at without the existence of a resistance constantly trying to foil their plans?

No! It's because of these very real covert resistance groups working on your behalf that you're not completely in chains. These guys are the REAL WARRIORS, not only placing themselves at risk, but their entire genetic lineage in jeopardy.

The resistance is preparing and planning for the long game. Many believe the war for Earth is already over because of the Monetary System. As long as that remains in force, monied interests will always end up trading their 'paper' for real assets like land, gold, silver, and tradeable commodities. These people do not believe the masses will be able to overthrow the Monetary System yet. They are planning for a time beyond when the World Government agrees to surrender The Moon to the Banksters in lieu
of debts. These groups believe our first real opportunity to overthrow TPTB will come when we as a species are mining The Asteroid Belt. It will be there that the first successful conflict for freedom will happen and another civilisation will be born. It will be free of the concept of debt and be a world of abundance rather than scarcity.

Our tech, all the military's tech, is dependent on fossil fuels and electricity. With that comes problems of logistics and scarcity. What is of major concern is that none of this tech can match the secret black tech that has been evolving in covert parallel for at least a hundred years. This covert weapons industry, this covert Navy, this covert society, is completelty ready to take over with their free energy world when fossil fuels and electricity no longer make sense.

Protesting must continue. Discussing the issues, including on forums, must continue. Becoming self sufficient and arming oneself must continue. Rest assured that the covert resistance movement is watching, and recruiting and planning and acting. They will get there in the end as long as we keep shouting. You may even get recruited.

Anyway thats my long two cents, and I'll no doubt be ridiculed by the two disinfo agenst currently on this thread. Bring it on.

OMG guy, what the hell are you talking about with this moon man psycho babble?!!!

Looks like you've been reading up on your Reptilianz Arienz conspiracy theories from " bridge " people like that Goodchild lady, that predicted a flying alien dinosaur would appear in the morning.

Please give me links to where your getting all of this from.

Oh and tell me the name or background on this resistence group that apperently has The Jesus 1-800 number and knows things from the time when we will mine the asteroid belt, which might recruit people. Thanks brah.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Redneck from Hell]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join