It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAVY and NASA - The REAL "Chemtrails"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kingswillquiver

....they call them atmospheric heaters, a column of aerosol is heated up and rises up into the ionosphere. They use weather modification techniques to steer the air current.

ORLY?

Oh....you started with "I believe".

OK.

'Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

No.
A small area of the ionosphere (not really the atmosphere) is heated directly by high frequency radio waves. HAARP does not utilize artificial aerosols in the atmosphere or in the ionosphere.

[edit on 9/25/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No.
A small area of the ionosphere (not really the atmosphere) is heated directly by high frequency radio waves. HAARP does not utilize artificial aerosols in the atmosphere or in the ionosphere.

Says who?

Please supply links.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You say they do, the burden is on you to demonstrate it. How about a link showing that HAARP does use them?

You're asking me to prove a negative. Not kosher.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

No.

Well seeing you are the resident expert regarding HAARP I would like to know what you think of HAARP and its benefits which correlate to to the CARE program. ? Seeing you have spent a lot of time and effort in trying to educate with your knowledge in this thread my question should not be too hard for you to answer right ?

Here's the Question Phage just in case you missed it.

I would like to know what you think of HAARP and its benefits which correlate to to the CARE program. ?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You say they do, the burden is on you to demonstrate it. How about a link showing that HAARP does use them?

You're asking me to prove a negative. Not kosher.

Dr. Bernhardt is currently sponsored for ionospheric modification research by the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) in Alaska.

Dr. Bernhardt has pioneered the use of chemical releases to study the ionosphere. His ionospheric modification experiments have been monitored with Incoherent Scatter Radar (ISR) systems around the world and with in situ plasma probes provided by NRL's Plasma Physics Division. The 1992 NRL Ionospheric Focused Heating (IFH) experiment, combined chemical release and high-power radio wave technology to produce the highest level of plasma turbulence ever measured with the Arecibo ISR.

www.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

I'm not an expert.

HAARP uses ionospheric heating to create a small radar reflective area in the ionosphere directly above it. CARE dispenses a cloud of dust for the same purpose.

The two projects are different and have different scopes but both are based on the concept of enhancing radar scatter in the ionosphere. In addition to making it possible to study the ionosphere by the use of radar, the experiments also involve studying the effects upon the radar itself.

What do I think of the experiments? I think the more we can learn about the world we live in the better. I think that the military applications of the radar research can be valuable for purposes of national defense by increasing our ability to see the bad guys and possibly decreasing his ability to see us. Do I think everything the military does in in our interest? No. But I don't believe they can control the weather (other than trying to make it rain but I really don't think they care much about that).

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

HOW can you read your sources, and not understand what you're reading?????

The link you offered talks about, among other things, a study of the results of the Space Shuttle OMS engines' exhaust....

Can you not see that this guy is looking at things that he has no control over???? (Unless you believe he has direct control of the Space Shuttle OMS engines...)

But, a fan gave you a star, nevertheless.

Simoly astonishing.....

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Dr. Bernhardt has conducted over eight experiments from 1985 to the present, using the Space Shuttle Orbital Maneuver Subsystem (OMS) engines, to modify the ionosphere with high-speed exhaust injections into the upper atmosphere.

this guy can make the Shuttles spew exhaust fumes on command

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yes, we've talked about that and other experiments:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

HAARP is not located in Puerto Rico. HAARP did not exist in 1992.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

For someone who claims not to be an expert, you sure do have an answer for everything...

except the truth

Dr. Bernhardt used the high-power HF facility near Arecibo, Puerto Rico, and Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, from 1985 to 1999, to record the first CCD images of artificial aurora at mid latitudes. These images illuminated natural and artificial irregularities in the ionosphere. He served on the Arecibo Users and Science Advisory Council from 1992 to 1994. Dr. Bernhardt is currently sponsored for ionospheric modification research by the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) in Alaska.

www.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yes, Bernhardt is also very involved with the CARE program. He is a leading expert in the field of ionospheric research, you'll find his name associated with just about all the research.

I'm not an expert but I do read a bit. Rather than implying I'm lying about something, why don't you just come out and say what it is. Then we can clear the air.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Rather than implying I'm lying about something. . .

Wellll, you did with the "chemtrails" and the "persistant contrails",
and the "chemtrail observers", did you not ??

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

No. "Chemtrailers" say that persistent contrails are "chemtrails".

What are Chemtrails?

Streaks of chemicals created in the air by spray systems on airplanes at any altitude. Chemicals are sprayed via planes for many purposes including crop dusting and mosquito control. Also fuel is sometimes dumped to reduce weight before landing. But within the Chemtrail observer community Chemtrails are the product of an active large scale operation.

Chemtrails are said to vary from contrails in their length of persistence.

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

They billow from horizon to horizon and gradually feather out to fill the entire sky with haze that lingers all day and well into the night where they can be seen still filtering light from the moon. It is amazing to me how so many people fail to discern the obvious difference between these two types of formations.

educate-yourself.org...

Instead of quickly dissipating, chemtrails expand and drip feathers and mare s tails. In 30 minutes or less, they open into wispy formations which join together, forming a thin white veil or a "fake cirrus-type cloud" that persists for hours.

www.rense.com...

Persistent Contrails AKA Chemtrails - Home of the Petition

whatisbeingsprayed.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
But in truth I knew that if I used the word 'chemtrail' I could expect exactly the reaction I am getting... because it seems you guys are all so stuck on a broken record you cannot separate the two...

So, when I said...

The barium shots were carried out between 60 and 500 miles, the Lithium one seems to have been at about 100miles from what I can gather.

As such, these things aren't even in what we would refer to as the generally accepted atmosphere, and actually fall on the boundary between the atmopshere and space.

and when I said....

Furthermore they most certainly are nothing to do with high-altitude rockets shooting chemicals in the ionosphere.

and when I said....

Except that if its in LEO, its not "in the air", its in space.

Technicality I know, but kind of an important one, don't you think?

and when I said....

Magnetosphere

Earths Atmosphere

Big difference.

That was me not differentiating between the two, was it?

I'll make it clearer.

What you have described aren't "chemtrails" - they are high altitude tests on the edge of space to try and stimulate the magnetosphere using radio waves and chemical compunds to analyse the results and by using the term "chemtrails" you have obfuscated your own argument - deliberately as you admitted above.

Quite why you chose to do that - when you supposedly knew what reaction it would get is left open to debate, but frankly it just looks like you were deliberately trying to provoke that reaction if that is the case.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Welll, you are switching to low and desparate arguments methods,
are we not ?

But they do say that all persistent contrails are "chemtrails".

Originally posted by C-JEAN
That is NOT true !
That is AGAIN DISinformation !

Rather than implying I'm lying about something. . .

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Wellll, you did with the "chemtrails" and the "persistant contrails",
and the "chemtrail observers", did you not ??

No. "Chemtrailers" say that persistent contrails are "chemtrails".

YES, YOU DID !
You KNOW, and I know,and all clever readers here know
VERY well that NOT all chemtrailers say that all persistent contrails
are chemtrails.
And, I have to answer specificaly to you like this, because **YOU** did
put me in a totaly inacceptable biased argument, from your part !
You know what I mean !

I repeat: You are turning to quite low tricks, in your arguments !
They are becoming, the same as many others, ridiculous, and/or
humoristic, and/or desparate !
You are "older" than me, in ATS, and you still do beginners things,
that I have learned not to do, with my "short" experience !

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

You KNOW, and I know,and all clever readers here know
VERY well that NOT all chemtrailers say that all persistent contrails
are chemtrails.

No.
I did not say all chemtrailers say that. You may think I said that, but your own quote of what I said shows that I did not.

I showed evidence that there are chemtrailers who say that you can tell "chemtrails" from contrails because "chemtrails" persist and contrails do not. Therefore they are saying that all persistent contrails are "chemtrails". It is not hard to find many more examples of chemtrailers making that claim.

No tricks, just facts.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

I have been watching the skies in my small town since moving from the big city a few years ago. The first year I noticed very little activity in the sky. Second and third year much more, it seemed natural. After watching a Documentary about the after effects of the 3 day no fly over the United States, how the temprature raised 3 degrees, and the lack of rain, I came to the conclusion somebody was manipulating the weather. One thing from the doc was how water evaporates more from light than from heat. Get rid of the light by adding clouds, no rain. Makes ya feel warm at night knowing somebody out there is watching out that you don't get scourched by the sun. This spring or early last fall I knoticed a very different type of airraft in the sky. It flew much higher, and faster. It was all white and had two very large engines, one on each wing. Well, the regular tic tac toes are gone, weather seems more stable. No more criss cross lines in the skies to talk about.
Peace,

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Yes, we've talked about that and other experiments:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

HAARP did not exist in 1992.

Quote from official HAARP site: "The HAARP program is jointly managed by the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research and The HAARP program began in 1990. "

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Problem that both you and Weedwacker seem to have is the airplane fixation... I could have sworn the thread is about 'chemtrails' left by rockets and satellites in the ionosphere for purposes of HAARP like radar experiments...

Nah, to be fair Z, it's comments like this that Neformore, Phage & Weedwacker are reacting to:

Originally posted by kingswillquiver
I believe the planes are putting the stuff into the atmosphere, and as the jetstream full of these ionized chemicals pass over HAARP like facilities, they call them atmospheric heaters, a column of aerosol is heated up and rises up into the ionosphere. They use weather modification techniques to steer the air current.

The original premise of the thread was interesting. But it's been hijacked by the "chemtrails from aircraft" conspiracists.

Still, I guess if we're deliberately launching a rocket to put some chemicals into the upper atmopshere it proves we daily spraying tonnes of chemicals all over the world from aircraft in the lower atmosphere to cause global warming, prevent global warming, assist HAARP in causing earthquakes and steering hurricanes, cause rain, prevent rain, manipulate the weather generally, spread swine flu and Aids, create a missile defence shield..... Such chemtrails can be readily identified because they look like normal contrails and are onlt produced by military aircraft in a cross pattern but also by all commerical aircraft as well since they come from additives in the fuel, as well as from tanks in the wings - but also because they comprise of chaff which can only be seen on radar and ........ well, one day someone will make up their minds

Edit: and of course, the real culprits behind chemtrails are Denver Water in partnership with Winter Park Resort

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Essan]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join