It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Shadow People greys?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hallucinations don't show up on film.....these things are not hallucinations folks, so don't be so quick to write them off as such. I've known a number of people that have photographed these things and others that have had unpleasent encounters with serious physical effects, in addition, I also know a few investigators that have gotten EVPs in the presence of these things. A small piece of advice, avoid them if possible - if you are being bothered by them, I've been told a UV flashlight can be effective, but do not overuse it as it can anger them - indicative of the information obtained by EVP.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Boy I do like releasenotes. I like them because it means the info is no longer considered a need to know basis anymore. I also like releasenotes because that way I can't give too much information anymore and vanish from the face of the earth.

Anyhoo's back to the topic; Shadow People.

Shadow people are being seen for a long long time. Stories of shadow people as they are currently discribed can be traced back well into the 13th century. Before the dark ages information about shadow people becomes scarser. There is evidence that shadows where taken notice, like references in the bible.

e.g.;

The Lord has a shadow, His hand has a shadow, His wings have shadow, and He does not change like shifting shadows

Psalm 91:1

and

the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned."

Luke 1:79

It should be said that most of the biblical references are pointing to shadow as a guise of protection caused by the lord. It does in most causes not directly refer to shadow beings. However, the decrese of sightings was a direct result of less activity.

Powers observed by shadows range in vareity but always have certain keyelements, the control of energy and it's flow. Shadows have been reported to drain people of energy, cause paralysis and blackouts. While sometimes formless, shadow beings tend to be relatively long, most appear to be between 1.7 and 2.5 meters tall in ever shorter and only in very few occasions reported as taller.

While suspected of beings supernatural and related to the spiritworld, new looks on the cases suggest the possibility of extradimentional beings that are shifted in between two dimensions. Observation and mostly lack of movement, combined with their abilities rises questions about their cognative ability and possible mind reading. As of lately the number of sigtings has gone up in the last one hundred years.

The increase of shadow people sightings has not gone paired with an simular increase of violence caused by shadow people. The increase has however not gone unnoticed and research of the phenomenon has increased. Thread level of the phenomenon has increased a single level in the eyes of intelligence agancies but is still not high enough to actively combat this possible thread.

pardon my bad spelling btw.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have seen on the corner of my eye a seven foot slender shadow being along with a sulpher smell or swamp like moss smell, this being would represent probably a tall grey. I have also smelled what would smell like a copper wire smell burning. slender body with big upright bulbous head.

Back like eight years ago.

I would say that there are human spirits around that are shadow beings and then there are alien spirits from crashes that are shadow beings or deceased aliens on Earth.

I would say they can do alien things to us unseen while alive also, so who knows yes they do have cloaking technology.

They change their frequencies. switching in and out of our octave to see.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janitor From Mars
I think that "shadow people" are more likely hallucinations and the mind playing tricks on people.

It's easy to say that if you've never seen one or had the experience. This kind of attitude is precisely why I keep my experiences to myself.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Mwa, the appearence of shadow people isn't a big deal, even if they can read minds. A mind reading shadow in the night next to an avarage Joe is annoying. A mind reading shadow next to a general or the president is a national security risc.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Speaking from my experience I dont think shadow people are greys because the ones I saw were always tall. However, I do think that they are intelligent but im not sure of their intentions. I started seeing them when I was about 12 and it happened on and off for about 5 years (sometimes I would force myself to sleep when they appeared and I would have a nightmare), until i told them to go away and leave me alone. It worked but it took a lot of will power, its hard to explain, but it felt like I was on the shadow persons plane of existence. Being on that plane was horrible it took so much energy just to tell it to leave me alone....but it worked. If they were not intelligent wouldnt they have come back anyway?

Im 21 now, and since I told them to go away they visited me only once more my first year in college and they took me to somewhere. Anyway, I said all that to say I dont know what these beings are im inclined to believe they are from another plane or dimension and are intelligent. Although they just feel wrong im not too sure if they have an agenda that is harmful or beneficial.

I find your post very interesting - if I might ask, can you elaborate on "took me to somewhere"? One of my friends, who I meet with discussion about shadow beings, told me a very puzzling story about being taken somewhere as well. Until I saw your post, he's the only one that's ever given me that type of discription. Would you mind sharing? If you prefer not to post here, but would be willing to email me I can send you my info.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hello, first post here, however, I've been a lurker on ATS for a while now. Anyhow, this topic of "Shadow People" caught my interest about a week and half ago when it was discussed on C2C.

I have a vivid memory from when I was young (around 3 or 4), which may have been one of these shadow people. It was the middle of the night and I was alone in my bedroom and had the feeling of being watched. Scared, I crept out of the room into the hallway to go sleep in my parents bedroom. On the way down the hallway, I passed the stairwell and happened to look down. At the bottom of the stairs I saw what can only be described as a "shadow person". It was basically a pitch black silhouette of a man in an overcoat, with a fedora style hat. What really stood out was the glowing eyes, which were a reddish amber color. I stood there paralyzed with fear, until the thing started coming towards me up the stairs very quickly. It wasn't running or climbing, more like floating. Needless to say this snapped me out of it and I booked it into my parents room where it didn't follow.

I'm not 100% sure if this was real or just a dream, as I used to sleep walk on occasion until my mid-late teens. Over the current span of my life, I still have memories of a few vivid dreams that I've had. However, I remember them as dreams. This episode with a "shadow person", is the only one that I'm not sure about. Be it real or a dream, I hope to never have that experience again!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You have no idea how relived I was to find out i wasnt going crazy when I heard that other people see this crap. When I was in my teens I saw one standing at the top of the stairs in my old home. It looked like a lady with a black veil covering the whole body.It wasnt till abut 15 years later that I heard that others was seeing what I saw. As far as are they greys I dont "think" so.Either its some sort of disorder of the eyes or what we are seeing is really there.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fapython
i literally saw a shadow man when i was like 7. Everyone had gone to bed and i was laying in mine just staring at my wall, when all of a sudden this shadow of a man wearing victorian clothing, top hat and all appeared on it. I screamed out to my dad then the shadow ran away I've never seen one since. In my opinion theyre not greys but an actual entity in itself.

Actually what you saw was an Andromedan or Pleiadian observing humanity through a form camaflauge.

The Earth is in the possession of an all powerful extraterrestrial race from the Andromedan Galaxy. If any aliens or interdimensionals were visiting this planet and didn't seek approval from the Andromedans, they would be eradicated immediately.

True it could be another extraterrestrial race that was that shadow person or that shadow person could be a race of his own from another dimension. But the truth remains the same, they cannot visit Earth without permission and if they did anything unethical, they would be hunted down and imprisoned.

But I do know that the Andromedans are very unique people from my own encounters and they use a wide range of almost impossible to imagine technology. If they wore a suit or use some sort of force field thing that surrounded their entire body that would allow themselves to be invisible to light, they would still be able to cast a shadow, since light is but only a small range of frequences of electro-magnetic radiation.

If it appeared very human like in apperance, there is a greater chance it was an Andromedan (or Pleiadian, which is really just the same thing) than it was anything else. Given that they own this planet and have the technological capacity to do just about anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by modern
They don't exist its a well known type of hallucination, you can trigger it by having an unusual sleeping pattern and will usually get them during sleep paralysis.
I've had them plenty of times but also hallucinated ridiculous things like floating filing cabinets or big insects instead during or after paralysis

You are right that they do not exist, well certainly not in the physical realm since our body is a spirit embodied into a physical body organs that we use our concept of organic structure to see through the light that the body can only handle. These shadow things as some like to call them, I am not going to provide a real name for the better will of others, they are lost spirit entities, essentially some may believe by referring to them as dead person's spirit, though are many different variety of them.

These entities will never physically appear when we are consciously aware; except that in a spiritual form. That is why we refer to them as a hallucination, the focal points of our power is in the mind and it is spiritual just like that we can not control our vivid dreams in a physical form, but we do in a dimensional form with subconsciousness thoughts. Our modern science does not want to ponder among ancient belief's because there is no medical cure for it, therefore no money can cure this problem therefore our modern science in business does not will any time for it, and considers it a waste.

Though ancient Chinese and middle eastern groups well know these things and have guides how to prevent them.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DrainMaster

You better be careful with your encouters; that they don't end up cloaking you with them and taking you to the pleadies, since they own this world.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezwaxes

If anyone wants to read a lot of accounts of them, Google 'shadow people meth'. Not sleeping for 2-3 days seems to bring them out of the woodwork for a lot of people. Some think they are hallucinations and many do not. Be ready for some sad reading if you get into the recovering addict sites. -Meth's horrible stuff, pure poison.

I use to be a drug addict, meth was my favorite.

Don't believe anything a drug addict says. They see all sorts of crazy stuff. I firmly believe that the weird things that an addict see's and experiences is simple a result of the drug use and nothing else. While on drugs you will have life changing thoughts and promptly forget all about them when sober.

It's a horrible life. This sober one is much much nicer.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I often wonder the same thing based on my own experiences. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
reply to post by DrainMaster

You better be careful with your encouters; that they don't end up cloaking you with them and taking you to the pleadies, since they own this world.

You joking around with me?

Words of advice for you, grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join