It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Shadow People greys?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think that "shadow people" are more likely hallucinations and the mind playing tricks on people.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Janitor From Mars

You obviously don't suffer from second sight then?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Due to them not being fully 3 dimensional in this world then they are obviously from another world/dimension. If one has 2nd sight, it isn't hard to see them but this would also be true of those who take drugs or have sleep deprivation i suppose? It is just seeing across the veil.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
reply to post by Janitor From Mars

You obviously don't suffer from second sight then?

Is it a valid medical condition?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hey, was just about to start a new thread on this.... i found these videos on the web:

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

www.abovetopsecret.tv...

I've actually seen something similar when i was at the train station.... i had this weird feeling that something was following me as i was walking toward the Train so i turned round and just caught a glimpse of this shadow... it was big! I thought i must have been seeing things though so just got on the train and didn't ask anyone if they saw it too...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beeswaxes

Well I am prescribed adderall(Which is made up from different amphetamine salts) as of recently but, I have seen shadow figures for years off and on. I sleep fine, I dont use any drugs besides some caffeine and the occasional cig. I think there is a little more to it in some cases though.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Yes. They are spirits.

Now ask yourself, why does downs syndrome produce the same "look" for each individual who has it no matter which race they are born into along with the same mannerisms regardless of social learning.

You could say a "grey" has a sort of downs syndrome.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by beeswaxes

Well I am prescribed adderall(Which is made up from different amphetamine salts) as of recently but, I have seen shadow figures for years off and on. I sleep fine, I dont use any drugs besides some caffeine and the occasional cig. I think there is a little more to it in some cases though.

Most who see them are on amphetamines. I believe salts have a lot to do with seeing them and people using diuretics are prime to it. Prisims (crystals) bend light. These being's are bent.

Believe it or not, from a biblical sense, Methamphetamine is what was made by the high priests called "the anointing oil". It is what they anointed all of the most holy things with including themselves. The ingredients in the bible for the oil are the natural forms of the ingredients used in the manufacturing of Meth. It even says, "you are to crush some up into powder and leave it before the tabernacle so that the lord may sniff it"...no joke. The ark was a meth lab same as baghdad batteries were used for. If the wrong cook approched the ark....explosion..."dammit jimmy I told you ventilate the trailer/tabernacle" same same.

Heres the actual verse, note it says "perfumer", but in the KJV it says apothecary which means "Druggest/Pharmacist"...anyway you'll get the picture.

Exo 30:34 And Jehovah said to Moses, Take perfumes for yourself, spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum, spices, and pure frankincense, a part shall be for a part.
Exo 30:35 And you shall make it incense, an ointment, a work of a perfumer (druggist/Pharmacist), salted, pure and holy.
Exo 30:36 And you shall grind some of it fine, and put some of it in front of the testimony in the tabernacle of the congregation, where I meet you. It shall be most holy to you.
Exo 30:37 And the incense which you make, in its proportion, you shall not make for yourselves; it shall be holy to you for Jehovah.
Exo 30:38 If a man makes any like it, to smell of it, he shall be cut off from his people.

Ever wondered, why are the guys at the wailing wall always rocking while they are praying?....Now you know.

It is also called "the philosophers stone", "crystal ball", all kinds of myths have to do with meth....Meth/Myth....no accident.

I believe that spirit is comprised of water in body, of vapor in breath. When people die they shrivel up and harden because all of the water life in their body evaporates before the chemical breakdown begins. The body can go days without food, but not water. Water is life essential so it would be safe to say, water is life.

People who are seeing shadow people are in danger of becoming shadows themselves is as simple as I can put it. They are seeing them as a warning, that they are turning their bodies into a pillar of salt and that the "holy" spirit is spending sometime unsheltered, thus them seeing "shadow people"...they come from inside, not out.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Yes but, like I said, I was recently prescribed adderall, Like a month ago. I have seen shadow people for many years. I dont know if you were implying that adderall is a diuretic or not but, if so, its not its for adhd its an upper.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Yes but, like I said, I was recently prescribed adderall, Like a month ago. I have seen shadow people for many years. I dont know if you were implying that adderall is a diuretic or not but, if so, its not its for adhd its an upper.

It wasn't directed at you personally. I just mean that diuretics in general or anything that rapidly depletes water from an organism.

A drug will have no effect on a body unless the body already chemically produces ingredients in the drug. It works with adhd because it is leveling out the production of said deficient or over produced chemical.

Adderall will work for a while, but you will need a new drug soon enough. The drug isn't fixing the problem, it is only casting a cloud over your sensory of it. The drug regardless of what it is, isn't meant to help you, it is meant to bring profit to the company producing it.

Please take no offense to what I am saying, you are not at fault. You trust your doctors and your doctors trust the FDA, plus they get sweet kickbacks for using "Adderall" in your case.

Adder=Spider...Nice sticky webs

Eat all the colors of the rainbow in fruits and vegetables and drink distilled water everyday and your adhd will disappear along with the shadow people...aka "your shadows".

You are the film the light is projecting through and the world is the screen so that you may witness you're own light. Drugs make the film dirty producing shadow images on the screen. Take away the dirt and you will see a nice clear picture.

This is my experience...

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thanks for going a bit in depth on what you meant. I didn't take personally really but, thanks the info. Anyway, i do drink lots of good clean water always have and i love, if not all, but most fruits and vegetables. I guess what confuses me is, how was i seeing shadow people before for many years? Sometimes i think it is just family and friends that have past on.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You know, I had a visitation from a shadow person every night from the time I was 4 till just after my 10th birthday.

I really don't want to think about them being Grey aliens. That is a terrifying thought for me.

They may be related, but the also may be completely separate phenomena. Either way, I don't want to think about it.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am 35 and got plenty of floaters in me old eyeballs. It would be easy to interperet these as being people of some kind.

Just sayin'. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jockstar

Imagine you are in a pitch black room. There is no light at all.

Now imagine a figure darker than the room. Blacker than black so to speak. I don't think you could attribute that to floaters.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Imagine you are in a pitch black room. There is no light at all.

Now imagine a figure darker than the room. Blacker than black so to speak. I don't think you could attribute that to floaters.

No worries bro. I am totally unqualified to tell perfect strangers that what they saw isnt what they saw.

But in the interests of fairness and balance, however, thought I'd throw some of my own personal thoughts, experiences and observations of the subject out there, however mundane and physiological they may seem.

Please; nobody diss me for having wierd shaped floaters

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Not dissin ya at all but, you can only see floaters when looking at the bright blue sky or any bright background so its completely different than a shadow person/figure. DaMod has it right, they are blacker than black...

PEACE!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I personally do not believe shadow people & the greys are the same "thing"

What i do believe is that both of these are evil. I also believe i have encountered shadow people on a few occasions, not just periphiral but right in front of me. As if it wanted me to notice it. I know if i should encounter a grey i will go ballistic on him, hopefully before it mindscrews me.

Then again...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

What an absolute load of bollocks. Shadow people have been around for eons and they have nothing to do with a person living or dying but more being able to see beyond the veil.
Personally i find your drug talk uneducated and inane.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

If you ever see a grey you won't have a chance "to go ballistic" due to their ability to paralyze you.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Speaking from my experience I dont think shadow people are greys because the ones I saw were always tall. However, I do think that they are intelligent but im not sure of their intentions. I started seeing them when I was about 12 and it happened on and off for about 5 years (sometimes I would force myself to sleep when they appeared and I would have a nightmare), until i told them to go away and leave me alone. It worked but it took a lot of will power, its hard to explain, but it felt like I was on the shadow persons plane of existence. Being on that plane was horrible it took so much energy just to tell it to leave me alone....but it worked. If they were not intelligent wouldnt they have come back anyway?

Im 21 now, and since I told them to go away they visited me only once more my first year in college and they took me to somewhere. Anyway, I said all that to say I dont know what these beings are im inclined to believe they are from another plane or dimension and are intelligent. Although they just feel wrong im not too sure if they have an agenda that is harmful or beneficial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join